Why does gay people being in games make some gamers so angry? I'm not even memeing either...

Why does gay people being in games make some gamers so angry? I'm not even memeing either. I genuinely don't understand what the big deal is.

Attached: tiny-tina-580x334.jpg (580x334, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BXw4CxNkaE
youtube.com/watch?v=EhKFv92JGqM
reuters.com/sponsored/article/popularity-of-gaming
bitchute.com/video/FNqiV8kL4cc/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
youtu.be/Iwt74hVYgf4
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reeee ess jay double yooz

>character happens to be gay, mentioned in passing
Whatever.
>HEY LOOK HOW GAY OUR CHARACTER IS HE'S 200% GAY HE'S SO FUCKING GAY GUYS HEY GUYS DID WE MENTION HOW MUCH WE LOVE AND SUPPORT LGBT BY THE WAY THE MAIN CHARACTER TAKES THIRTY COCKS A NIGHT IN HIS BARA ASS
Garbage.

What, have they decided Tina is gay? I mean it makes sense, given how many times she was probably gang raped by psychos.

this i have wondered for the longest time. when japs do it in anime its cute and exotic when americans do it its forced and ruins everything somehow.

name ONE scenario EVER that has done the latter

I don't particularly care, I just don't like it when it's either pushed as a selling point by either the devs or journos, or if it results in their sexuality accounting for 80% of their personalities. It's both boring and patronizing.

Cisquisition

many people here play video games to escape reality and gay characters remind them of how much of a faggot they are

There's also a cut line of dialogue in one of the DLCs where she says she has a crush on Moxxi.

Attached: tina.jpg (682x767, 108K)

Its not the gay people that bothers me, its the way they are written

Borderlands: the Pre-Sequel

Attached: Janey_Springs_Intro.png (2000x1125, 3.2M)

Not him, but that in particular tends to be more on the marketing/journo/PR side. It's just a dumb way of priming people.

the act of making a character gay is, nowadays, most often performed with the intention of garnering Internet good boy points, which indicates that the artistic work lacks integrity and does not exist solely for its own right
in addition, the act is often performed retroactively in a cowardly and underhanded way. characters are changed years after they had been previously represented in their entirety as bids for yet more Internet good boy points.
while characters being gay or not usually does not impact the gameplay in itself, being self-rightouesly outspoken about how your characters become sexually aroused make it increasingly difficult to separate art from the artist

ME3

its pretty much only bioware that pulls this shit tho and they've always tried doing this shit they just push it further now that lgbt is more acceptable.

I don't have a problem with faggots but faggots also happen to tend towards being attention-whoring effimate jizznoggins and that's what I hate.

Attached: +_92d0fc5f08872ccef8f6918d3d130744.jpg (640x725, 129K)

There's a diffirence between a good written character who's gay and a character that only quality and formula is being gay

Like, nobody cared about gays, niggers, females etc in games as long as it was a correct character to tell a story, and not some stupid placement to meet some dumb ideology quota

DEA LIB-E-RULS, FOOK OFF! YEW UTTA FOOKING MO-RONS

who doesnt?

Attached: d8u1t57-ae9c28ac-d0cf-4db1-ab71-75d4ed04abf4.jpg (600x900, 491K)

nobody likes faggots

>journos are all about him being gay
>so cool lol
>In game the guy is a bro and mention he is gay only if you actually want to romance him

westerners are abnoxious, japs do it right.youtube.com/watch?v=_BXw4CxNkaE

To be fair, Maya is really hot.

Attached: 1534041687455.png (332x294, 206K)

>she says she has a crush on Moxxi
Wanting to have sex with Moxxi means absolutely nothing other than that character has a sex drive, user.
She's like that one "pick a celebrity you're allowed to fuck if given the chance despite current relationship" trope personified, it doesn't count.

Him and Zevran is actually a point, since they're pretty good characters, whre 1st wont shit LOL IM GAY every second and Zev just fucks everything that have 2 legs and at least 1 hole

Now, watch half of the cast, reactions to when hero fucks bull, how extremly ugly companions are in a setting where we slay dragons with big ass sword aka escape reality. DA2 was even shitter with this, because if you wanted to be polite and help your friendo only options were mostly romance ones

Also overall shit writting in cisquisition and overall shit game

Nobody gives a fuck about gays. Arcade in NV is gay, it's a single throwaway line that doesn't stand out because it wasn't written to be his defining trait.
Faggots who make their deviancy their greatest feature and have to hold public parades about their gayness or have to remind you constantly through their words and deeds that they're gay, everybody fucking hates those people.

Just be a normal fucking person who happens to like their partner to have the same genitals.

Because it is forced. When the west so it, it's usually always shoved in our face, when a gay character appears they somehow is magically better than anyone else.
But in Japan when it does happen, it's never the main focus, they are always usually relagated in the background. It is shown, it's just shown as a genuine thing of people just loving one another.
Now I'm not defending Japan completely. The west has done a few good ones like bill from the last of us. He was a cool character but his homosexuality is always in the background while Japan also have some forced gay characters too, I don't have game examples but yuri on Ice is a good one.
But the most bullshit one is an established character who had no mention of their sexual preference then suddenly boom... They're gay. Like soldier 76

The same reason people would get mad if sexy little girls were the romantic lead in games.

So it makes you angry because you're a pedophile?

andromeda
even actual queerfaggots were bitching about how badly written that particular character was

What's your IQ?

Same reason butchdykes get mad if a sexy lady is in a game

Because it's both fucking stupid and fucking creepy respectively that gay characters are either mega flamboyant and shout IM GAY in your face every half second, or are underaged girls.

How do you know most characters AREN'T gay? Except for those who are explicitly a "ladies' man" or something as part of their characterization, even characters like Final Fantasy protagonists who fall in love with the female protagonist could easily just be pansexual - they fall in love with the person, not the gender. The important thing is YOU NEVER KNOW because it's NOT IMPORTANT.

Gay characters like Dorian from that awful EA dragon game absolutely HAVE to tell you at every opportunity that they're gay and it's irrelevant to the fucking game. That's not what gay people are like, that's the company or writers trying to score brownie points. A big thing SJW industry needs to learn is that "saying" is not the same as "doing".

>examples but yuri on Ice
pretty sure this anime is fujo bait so it doesn't count

Because you straight freaks still get all the cool or interesting characters. Japan is full of depraved lunatics that still thinks gays are all trans for some reason. In America, if someone is gay in a video game then they will by necessity be the most bland character in the game so nobody gets upset if they don't like them. Cryo-freeze me until someone decides to make the main character in an FPS be a big burly bear that fucks a femboy at the end of the game.

Attached: homogaysexual.png (913x251, 156K)

Unsubtle bait

>thinks gays are all trans
name one tranny charactor in a japanese video game

>until someone decides to
YOU are the cause of your own problem.

You wish to see something in video games.
No one else wishes to see that thing in video games.
You bitch and moan, expecting everyone else to also want that thing, and you expect them to make it for you.

Make it yourself. Nothing's stopping you. You might even convert others to your cause.

I don't care what sex my character is attracted to is because it's a fucking VIDEO GAME.
WHen I'm playing a VIDEO GAME the last thing I want is some character going "Sup my name is John and by the way I'm a flaming homosexual" just for the sake of announcing the character is gay when it's not even fucking relevant in any way or form. Fuck off wiht your forced shit.
Nigger

there's a lot of people out there who live really shitty, hopeless lives, for a multitude of reasons, and a lot of them have programming in their brains where if they find something that makes them outraged, this prompts them to vent their outrage at whatever triggered the outrage, and this gives them a small dopamine hit

this, of course, feedbackloops their behavioral mechanisms and programs them to be extra trigger-sensitive and prone to outrage

basipally, brain goes
>oooo fuck, when I get outraged about something, i get fucking juicy sweet dopamine fuck yesss, plus it gives me something to focus on, which dulls the pent-up longterm frustration and despair from having really, really, really complicated actual life problems that I wouldn't even know how even begin to start to work towards fixing

same cause behind outrage culture on the left

the happier and more successful you become as a person, the more immunized towards offensetaking you become
true story
the less happy and successful people are in their lives, the more prone they are to outrage
and it (really) doesn't help if they also have an addictive relationship with forms of media that further reinforce this mental circuitry

picture unrelated

Attached: Big Beautiful JC.jpg (500x501, 67K)

>pansexual
IT'S BISEXUAL YOU ABSOLUTE NIGGER

Attached: df8.gif (267x199, 2.14M)

Nobody knows if that "cool" character is gay or not because that 'cool" characters have cool story and character and doesnt yell IM HETERO very goddamn fucking second

Think about it. You can self-insert into doomguy as gay and safely think that he's gay. Since his sexuality is not touched and for player to decide. Same with most other player character and other character that doesnt touch that matter.

Now ask industry to make COOL first, and then give them his homo/hetero/whatever trait. not the other way around

To be fair, she was handled way better in the Tales series.
t. never played the Pre-Sequel

Some people are legitimately just bigoted but try to dress it up as some kind of moral or political thing.

>Japan is full of depraved lunatics that still thinks gays are all trans for some reason.

So monstrously deluded that it hurts. Traps in japan are worlds apart from western tranny nonsense.

Name one gay character from a Japanese video game that isn't a lispy prancing fruit caked in makeup or wearing a dress. The only exception to the rule is based pic related and even he is just an admittedly entertaining walking stereotype.

And if you want a trans character look no further than than the red head from Catherine. She's actually trans though and not just a gay dude that acts like a trans person.

Attached: Based Jann.png (512x384, 304K)

do you a single fact to back that up?

>Why does gay people being in games make some gamers so angry

Depends on the character.

>arcade gannon
>ex enclave member who happens to be gay

>STEEEEEVE
>pilot who can't go one conversation without mentioning his dead husband

Because we never get lolicons reps in games

They dont make cartoons this good anymore

No, it's just an opinion. One built over many years of observation

>red head from Catherine
that's it?

The gay guy from Persona 4.

This.

It's why any time we have a fucking sexy little girl slut in a game, people get all offended and pretend it's a moral issue as oppossed to their own bigoted ignorance.

Some guys think little girls are sexy. Get over it.

We don't "get" anything. Nobody "receives" a character if they share a quality with them. You're sick in the head.

>Name one gay character from a Japanese video game that isn't a lispy prancing fruit caked in makeup or wearing a dress.

Almost all, you don't think post localization characters are anything like the source material right? Look at DQ11's flamboyant fag, meanwhile in JP he doesn't say a single gay thing in the entire game.

No, you missed my point.

They could be ANY-sexual. They could have considered themselves asexual up to that point in their lives (I wouldn't be surprised for characters like Tidus). The point is you don't know, and you don't know because it doesn't matter, and it doesn't matter because it's none of your business.

I think the only one specifically established as a straight chick-lover is Zidane.

I agree with you. Anyone getting mad over any kind of character being included in a video game is a fucking retard

He's not actually gay they pussed out and just made him feminine but I'll take it.

funny how you say that when his crush is the girl with the largest breats in the game
>built over many years of butthurt
fixed

>muh homosexual oppression
Try being a pedosexual.

Because more often than not they feel like they're only brought up to pay lip service to political activists who don't buy games in the first place. Idunno it's like if you play a game and suddenly a big obvious advertisement pops up on the screen, or like if a game runs on with fanservice of one kind or another for too long, it just starts to feel cheap and corporate.

I shouldn't have given an example from a game I haven't played. My mistake.

Attached: 1518466435108.png (822x899, 34K)

this
pedophobia bigotry needs to stop

Attached: 1507792086829.png (240x193, 15K)

The lesbian thing does feel a little forced in the pre sequel, but anons are blowing it out of proportion as usual.
It's treated as a light joke, at best. Heck, she's even made fun of in the same game.

I'm not talking about traps you fag. Traps are great but almost none of them are actually gay. And even when they are gay they get retconned into bisexuals.

Listen user I know you don't understand because almost every character that's ever been written is straight but representation is pretty cool when most gay characters that get written are objectively trash.

Attached: Hato.jpg (432x748, 179K)

I took the test and smoke came out of the machine.

Overwatch, you neanderthal

This, it was a joke you'd only really get in obnoxious amounts if you played Athena.
Otherwise it was still a side-quest or two where the moon woman wanted to fuck Moxxi and was hung up on her.

I don't mind a gay character like i don't mind a gay person.

Just that most games instead of writing the Gay around the character,

Just write the character around the gay and dress him in rainbow colored everything, also make him finish every dialogue with "By the way i'm gay"

>wahhh this character talks about their recently killed spouse it’s so forced

I'm not the one getting mad about fictional characters in video games, my friend

Because I'm not gay, and I don't want these fags shoved in my face. I'm not homophobic, I just want them to go be gay somewhere else.

>representation
delete your Yea Forums account you entitled degenerate
god I wish I could eradicate your selfish likes from the face of the earth
sacrificing everything that has a purpose and intrinsic value for your own selfish desires

hatred and anger are not the same thing

Sounds like you might be gay.

>I’m not a homophobe I just hate gay people

>muh representation
I never get this attitude, why the fuck does it matter?
I'm gay and couldn't give a fuck if there were absolutely zero gay characters in video games.
If people want it that much why not make their own game that includes it?

I used to look at muslims outrage and thought hey, at least we're not like them. I had to change my mind.

It's 2019 and no mainstream game has had a pedosexual lead.

How is this acceptable?

>hate spiders? i bet you want secretly fuck them
that's right

hop in, boomer. Israel ain't defending itself

Attached: 1564700543607.jpg (960x960, 184K)

Must be hard being gay and homophobic at the same time.

>Cool demonic cyborg character who has an interesting past and abilities. His homosexuality is briefly mentioned in a cutscene.
>Rainbow haired PoC "tough woman" who constantly uses buzzwords and "girl power!" and shit, written by a white virtue signaling hipster who talks about Trump 12 hours on Twitter every single day. His sycophants keep emphasizing that if you don't buy this woke game, you're a nazi.

Spot the difference.

Because political activists wouldn't be political activists if they had even the lowest levels of skill or talent in the real world. They spend all day signal boosting somebody's bitching and moaning about representation because that's all they're good at.

>this triggered over gays wanting gay characters
>implying you can't write a gay character that is interesting and well developed

>if people want it that much why not make their own game that includes it
They do and Yea Forums gets real upset about it. That being said most of them are poorly written or just boring.

Every single gay character is the result of someone wanting it to be there, they wouldn’t exist otherwise.
Why not go write your own game that has zero gay people user?

Only a shitton of other people also lose spouses and they aren't constantly pestering me about it.

By calling it hatred it sounds like you're just agreeing with me. You are a bigot

>used to play a lot of borderlands 2 with a friend
>the first time we met Tina I was saying how cute she was and getting really attached to her
>my friend noticed and he thinks I'm a pedo now

Attached: 1564024456365.png (286x256, 94K)

what's does this ">representation" have to do with video games?

When did I say I was against gay characters in video games? I just find it annoying seeing people bitch about representation or lack therof.

>comedy criticized for trying to hard to be funny
WHY DOES HUMOR MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY
>movie criticized for being melodramatic
WHY DOES SADNESS MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY
>failed attempt at avant-garde criticized for being pretentious
WHY DOES ART MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY
>game criticized for forced faggotry
You should get the idea by now.
People generally dislike it when a work of fiction makes the author's intent too apparent on any level. It's an idea as old as literary criticism. There's really only two reason to "not understand" it: pretending to be dense to get (you)s, or legitimate autism, where you cannot fathom how people infer the author's intention from context clues.

These posts are minimizing the marginalization and oppression of pedosexuals.

There is not a single openly pedosexual main character in video games or cinema. Isn't it time to end discrimination against a sexuality based on nothing but fear?

We cannot progress while members of our community are still repressed.

That's not a problem with him being gay, that's a problem with him being faggot

Representation is present in all media and now that video games are the biggest entertainment industry in the world representation in them is a popular topic of discussion

Attached: DU_EWeIV4AA65f0.jpg (459x459, 22K)

Should gay people even pay tax on video games they're not in? No taxation without representation, I say.

I don't mind as long as its relevant to the character or their goals and the like. Take Dorian and Arcade, for Dorian it's relevant because it's why him and his dad aren't talking (Their country is big into bloodlines so while you can fuck dudes you're expected to still impregnate a bitch to continue on the family line, Dorian is a only kid and 100% fag so doesn't want to, Dad tried to trick him into doing it, Dorian found out, haven't talked since) plus while he is very obviously suppose to be "le sassy gay man" archetype that's not his entire character. Arcade in New Vegas is a fag, but his whole conflict is about following in his enclave father's footsteps or forging his own path with the followers, so him being gay is only referenced a few times. Even Veronica is fine because it only comes up when you outright ask her about her love life, and it's also serves as one of the reasons she's becoming disillusioned with the brotherhood. Compare them to when you find out the tranny in inquisition is a tranny, where it's treated as a big reveal, every dialogue option is entirely about how your MC reacts to this news (from asking when they knew they were a tranny to a "WAIT A MINUTE, YOU'RE A TRANNY?") and no option to not give a shit, because regardless they want Iron bull to explain how the qun is completely fine with trannies and how they "are real men" while hes about a inch away from directly looking at the player as he says it. For Dorian, Arcade and Veronica it's a lot more natural, while with the tranny it's bioware wanting to show where they stand with transpeople, nothing to do with the characters, they were just used to get the message across.

>she was handled way better in the Tales series.
No, she wasn't. Anthony handled it just as bad because that was the only reason he wormed his way into Tales, to force the Janey/Athena ship which people were quite vocally against.

Attached: isaac.gif (158x175, 1.32M)

gay people shouldn't be visible in society and video games. They have all the rights they need now so they need to shut the fuck up. If you provoke instant disgust in 95% of the population you better keep a low profile.

You're a human, ostensibly. Humans are represented in most video games.

>topic of discussion
discussion of what? anal lube and aids?

If it helps, I don't think you're a pedo, just that you have absolutely abysmal taste for finding fucking Tina cute

>the first time we met Tina I was saying how cute she was and getting really attached to her
I don't understand. I am incapable of understanding. Is it the nigger talk? The 40 year old face? Explain. Please.

>Take away gay day
>WE'RE BEING OPPRESSED
People don't want to be equal. They want to have things others do not.

Gap. Moe.

Well you're wrong
I am a pedo

videogames are not even close to the biggest entertainment industry in the world
haha
also all the representation guys are right, only a salty baby bitches about representation in a largely fictional media but leave it to faggots to find some way to be assblasted

>Cool demonic cyborg character who has an interesting past and abilities.
Who

I think it's because they're being shoved into everything so frequently now that people have grown tired of it. There's no reason for less than one percent of society to be that overly represented.

prefer fun or interesting characters as opposed to faggot that mentions how he has a boyfriend or a dyke bitch who has quotes when you kill male characters

Attached: 1559725161635.jpg (1024x958, 76K)

the last of us 2

I'll have my dog buy the game then

Attached: dave.jpg (1523x1524, 248K)

The mental illness homosexuality has no place in videogames.

My main issue with steve was that he will die unless you let him shove the fact that he's gay in your face although to be fair that goes for just about everybody in the mass effect series.

Because people with common sense can see through the developers shit

youtube.com/watch?v=EhKFv92JGqM

What's gap?

user the video game industry makes more money per year than television or movies.

You like Tina because of some anime?

Attached: i dont understand.png (284x284, 90K)

Hey OP, i think its due to them normally being shoehorned in to simply increase sales of a game

FECES-EATING FAGS!!

Attached: fred phelps.jpg (474x248, 19K)

This but also all straight people and trannies. If you need to be represented in a game you're a fucking snowflake.

these are both the same, they're both here to make money, just like the stereotypical white gruff hero is. There is literally no difference, all of them are equally forced marketing, only difference is one triggers SJWs and the other triggers you beta cucks

Can we get some gay werewolves in games

Attached: 1560184809060.webm (720x720, 1.01M)

>representation is pretty cool
It's also not necessary in the slightest. Is it cool? Sure, but I don't go around demanding devs make as many characters left handed. Link hasn't been a leftie since on console since Gamecube Twilight Princess either.

Its nearly always shoehorned in.
Don't get me wrong, hetero romance is obnoxious too when it's awkwardly shoehorned in. But gay shit is double obnoxious because you can tell they do it for the brownie points instead of regular pandering.

Attached: 1558690636551.jpg (611x713, 51K)

>dyke bitch who has quotes when you kill male characters
I wouldn't be surprised by it but got a example of this?

sources and citations, user

I don't care if there's gay guys in games but I want them to be hot and romanceable so that I can have my self-insert character fuck them

So because you don't do it, no one else should?

Dogs are also represented in a lot of video games.

>I don't know how to google things so please spoonfeed me

My point is that I don't go around demanding representation like a humongous faggot, so yes, no one else should do that either.

so...you have no source on this wild claim?

But are you harmed in some way by those people asking for representation?

Come to think of it, why do we need any type of race or sexuality present in vidya? Just make everyone a stick person so we don't have this representation bullshit ruining vidya, I don't want to see any niggers, homos, whites , asians, straights or trans in my games from now on.

>Indie gays
soul
>AAA gays
souless

Attached: Brad_Bee_Minigame.png (452x366, 8K)

I'm all for it.

Attached: darkstalkers.jpg (728x1025, 143K)

Not the one's I'll be buying

Attached: grigori4.png (480x360, 170K)

The decision should be up to the people who make the game, not some marketing asshole.

unironically this

Its completely normal to be revolted at the sight of faggots. Same as maggots.
You have to be conditioned since birth to accept it and not be disgusted by it in the same way as tribesmen are conditioned to eat maggots.

reuters.com/sponsored/article/popularity-of-gaming

I'm triggered please learn how to research things

may god have mercy for those who without representations in a shitty video game those poor souls
WHEN THE FUCK IS WORLD WAR THREE

Gap Moe is term used to describe a character that is considered cute because they act in a way that is unusual for how they look.
The most widely known example is the smart looking girl who's actually clumsy, however it also includes stuff like a delinquent who's actually nice despite his image.

I just accidentally used a full stop. I am sorry about that.

I don't like or hate Tina at all, I just answered your question.

Also while the term gap moe originated from anime, the actual concept is kind of universal.

So game developers should never, ever take input from prospective customers?

Why should a character’s sexuality be mentioned outside of dating sims?

>don't know shit about the Borderlands fandom and drama
>To me, Janey is a doting girlfriend and Space Engineer who just wants Athena to stop Vault Hunting so she has less chances of dying
Lucky I never read up on anything outside of the games.

being gay isnt normal and people are repulsed by western medias normalization attempts

I wonder whether devs even write characters to be characters these days, or whether they design them to fit into a quota

Because it might have some impact on the story? Is a character's sexuality not mentioned if say, their wife is killed by bandits?

That's just a shitty little dyke. Pic related is a proper gay and devs can't even do that right.

Attached: 983711533_Fallout4Screenshot2019_06.26-04_14_23_44.png.cec3dd48e3cd08ede1f3d05fb37f58e6.jpg (3783x2146, 3.02M)

to be fair, tellale manages to make any borderlands character good

>so what youre saying is
>so what youre saying is
>so what youre saying is
Address the arguments as they are given to you instead of using strawmans.

No more than they are harmed by a lack of representation.

bitchute.com/video/FNqiV8kL4cc/

Maybe this 12 year old girl can explain it to you

Attached: Blind.png (780x650, 344K)

But if having representation is beneficial to them and doesn't harm you, why do you care?

Socratic method doesn't work when you don't have a point.

pedo's unironically are the most oppressed minority of all, even if they didn't do anything wrong.

>main character in an FPS be a big burly bear that fucks a femboy at the end of the game.

Most of your post was garbage but I definitely want this to happen.

My point is that you can't pick and choose who developers should listen to when they're making their games.

They hate gay people. That's really all there is to it. This place is a fucking cesspool. Check the front page a few times randomly throughout the day and count the number of threads that you have people not-so-subtly talking about how they hate blacks, gays, Jews, whatever. moot was the last line of defense against the stormfront mongols. New owner and mod team doesn't give a shit.

She's a thirsty lesbian who creeps on any remotely attractive woman she sees, and this was her sole character trait.
She's a garbage replacement for Scooter, which means they'll also have to cart out Scooter's hamplanet sister to act as Janey's sideshow.

Unless I can fuck the character in the ass or their sexuality is a key plot point I don't want to see any homos in my vidya. Homosexuality is deviant behaviour and considered immoral by every religion on Earth, not that I need a religion to figure out that putting stuff in your butt is an inherently dangerous proposition.

Pardon my confusion. Thought I was replying to the frog poster.
Thanks for clearing things up, user.

If they don't mind having fans decide for them sure, then they can just make a poll. Listening to a vocal minority is always a retarded idea though.

>doesn't harm you
Its inserts disgust in a medium that should be fun. its by definition is not only harmful but absolutely detrimental to the experience.

Did they make a child gay?

How is it beneficial beyond ego? Video games are toys for children and people trying to find personal identity in them have issues that need to be addressed by a psychologist or an exorcist.

She's 13. By that age you know what you find attractive.

What the fuck

Attached: 1555356648053.jpg (468x345, 14K)

There's two types of gay in western media. The in your face gay where being gay is their only personality trait, and the Dumbledore gay where in all their scenes and actions they aren't inherently sexless, and their being gay is brought up outside the primary media for the sole purpose of getting diversity points, like Soldier 76.

Frankly Japan is our only hope but I have no faith in them. The best we'll get is two twinks.

Attached: Howitworks.png (1177x606, 682K)

Gays niggers and jews are against the very essence of what makes my race and way of life great. They are literally the cancers of Mankind.

Of course I hate them. And that's a morally good thing.

There's a difference between fan requests of "can you give us more of level X, that was the best part of your previous game" and "can you reveal that one of the characters in Banjo Kazooie is gay/trans so that I've got someone to relate to unlike all the normal people who can't relate to a bear and a bird in a backpack"

>How is it beneficial beyond ego?
It's not. But why does that matter? What's the point of playing video games beyond having fun?

Sure I can, if they listen to complete schizos like pic related, then I can choose not to buy their games along with the majority of other people who play it.
Doubly so if they listen to executives who want microtransactions and service models.

Attached: 1556546838025.png (639x502, 215K)

If you can't have fun playing a video game unless you know if the main character likes stuffing dick up his butt then you don't enjoy playing video games.

>your female hormones will start kicking in, and it will start shrinking
That doesn't sound right, but I don't know enough about hormones to dispute it.

>Video games are toys for children and people trying to find personal identity in them have issues that need to be addressed by a psychologist or an exorcist.

Attached: 1473837410611.jpg (500x336, 98K)

It's gay shota with loveheart pupils, nothing it says is true.

If you can't have fun playing video IF you know the main characters likes having dick stuffed up his ass then you are in the same boat

Positive representation in media is actually really important. Role models are good for everyone and countering negative representation prevents discrimination.

If you're the type that wants people to actively discriminate against minorities then you should fight against representation as hard as you can.

Do not listen to this user why would the anime boys lie to you?

Attached: (males).png (715x383, 306K)

VIDEO GAMES NEED TO BE GAY BECAUSE CHILDREN NEED TO BE GAY

Attached: JS57913835.jpg (615x409, 60K)

Were not changing the formula for your faggot fantasy

>If you're the type that wants people to actively discriminate against minorities then you should fight against representation as hard as you can.
The issue is that the ways people do that these days makes them an obnoxious faggot harming their representative goals.

Crazy how people can simultaneously blame video games for violence but then turn around and shill for more gay shit in them, almost as if they know what they’re doing here

Attached: 5BF6842B-409B-481E-A10D-A205C425F534.jpg (960x740, 79K)

Why should their sexuality be even brought up in the first place? Frankly, It baffles me that characters that aren't shown having relationships with other characters are still labelled as gay, unless its a focal point of the plot it adds NOTHING to the story, besides meta-knowledge for the consumer.

Fucking stupid.

Attached: 1535260776626.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Representation already exists for gays, you're just mad because they're over represented as being diseased ridden pedophiles.

You erroneously think flooding the existing data with more data will change the outcome but it won't-
This pattern is intrinsic to gay people. These "negative stereotypes" are actually rational conclusions that arose out of centuries of people witnessing gay behavior.

Gays are basically emotionally disturbed people at best. It takes a lot of psychological damage to reverse a millenia of sexual hardwiring. Homosexuality is a symptom of a much deeper glitch. Like a car that suddenly makes loud grinding noises coming from its engine.

The truth about gays isn't positive. Read some Aristotle because you seem out of touch with the concept of inherent outcomes and still think everyone can be forced into equal behavior.

Surely it's just a coincidence :^)

Attached: 1559568301276.jpg (653x477, 102K)

>Name one gay character from a Japanese video game that isn't a lispy prancing fruit caked in makeup or wearing a dress.

Attached: Emil.(NieR).full.1106930.jpg (550x640, 293K)

>tfw australian and found her aussie accent really hot
>also /u/fag
heavyverygood.png

Because /pol/tards are paranoid fucks with a persecution complex and believe everything the least bit leftist is here to destroy the white race and civilization. There is no rebuttal to this.

>b...but if the gay is subtle it's okay
then why the shitstorm about soldier76? a single non obvious panel in a secondary medium? it's impossible to be less subtle about it, still caused a butthurt

The Pre-Sequel is the only good Borderlands game everything else is shit and the third one is going to be shit

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-11-06_at_12.41.31_PM.png (911x585, 781K)

The problem is that I don't see animals fucking each other in the ass and/or acting like ultra faggots, being gay is not natural and fuck you if you want to push this degeneracy into vidya or any other media for that matter, stay mad faglets

Based user actually making me look like a fool good job my dude

Attached: DiUZpIxWsAEEzVt.jpg (1200x1151, 127K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
Educate yourself

Fuck off kike

Attached: 011.png (474x299, 174K)

He literally wears a dress and acts super gay all the time though?

Can you blame people for their panic?
>Caucasians being bred out of their homelands
>Homosexuality and permanent damage to their DNA being encouraged
>Any and all attempts to encourage heterosexuality are stifled with a loud round of naysaying
>This behaviour permeates all media and is thrust to the fore at all hours of the day
To be honest, it's the perfect strategy. Imagine being so cruel as to birth new life into the world in its downward spiral.

That rag he wears is not a dress. He also doesn't mention wearing a wedding dress in the English translation either. The most you can tell is that he's a cheery boy despite having an awful life.

>trying to come up with all sorts of excuses to justify your feelings, like "it's not natural" or "it's shoehorned"
>being too much of a pussy to just admit you don't really have a good reason and you simply don't like gays
Always the same shit with you fags.

Attached: 1522151995208.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

>He also doesn't mention wearing a wedding dress
Please explain in detail.

He seemed to be into Papa Nier way too much to me, like to a very uncomfortable (but still cute) level.

Personally I make characters I write lesbians sometimes because the idea of two pretty women writhing against eachother, everything I like about women doubled, makes my peepee the big peepee. Who gives a shit about good boy points? Most real life lesbians are either gross or pretty and actually 'bi' (i.e. they pretend to like ladies because it fulfils a need for closeness and is hot to guys).

>borderlands 2
>LOOK I'M GAY, LOOK I'M GAY
>borderlands Presequel
>LOOK I'M GAY(for women) LOOK I'M GAY

do you understand now or your low IQ requires pictures?

Borderlands Pre Seque, Springs, on EVERY.SINGLE.QUEST
[spoilers] also B2 in the lore of the doctor doing research on slagged subjects

get rekt retard

Attached: DearQuaintIzuthrush-small.gif (417x209, 1.06M)

Funny how leftists use the naturalistic argument but reject it whenever it's mentioned that naturalism was a core aspect of nazi philosophy.

Arguing "the rules of nature should govern man" comes with a lot of caveats. Namely superiority, inferiority, breeding of the species being tantamount, and hierarchies.

Attached: 1564113502531.jpg (738x960, 65K)

Dragon Age
Remember the faggot mage bitching about it?

got em

zoom zoom

>the rules of nature should govern man
Nobody said that, you can stop moving the goalposts any time

It's more about shoving an agenda than just gay characters.

Wise men such as thee are better off spreading thine wisdom to others, rather than lurking in the Idiot Board called Yea Forums

>or your low IQ requires pictures

You should probably learn to speak proper English before you accuse other people of being unintelligent.

>that pic
Heterosexuality is now a fetish, thanks for the chuckle user.

It's a mental illness in humans. It's a mental illness in animals.
Or are you of the opinion that humans are the only magical animal that can be mentally ill.

99.999% of gay characters written since the turn of the century have been horrifically bad. Stop writing shit characters who are also fags and the stereotype will go away.

Goalposts

This is incredibly childish and mysoginistic desu.

>if you don't like something you should be forced to like it

How about let people think what they want and stop trying to manipulate society to do the opposite of what it normally does?

Maybe we'd have less mass shootings if leftist stopped playing God and just left people alone.

Attached: 1564495323100m.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

>dumb argument gets btfo
>g-g-g-goalposts
learn to defend your position or go fuck yourself, brainlet.

Society (and games) are full of overtly straight people and characters too but no one complains about that. Weird!

Agreed friend, back to retro I go!

Attached: 1551651130465.jpg (800x450, 62K)

Soldier 76

Nope it's clearly an abnormality, in the sense that they're in minority and gives them an evolutionary disadvantage.
In spite of the fact they "shouldn't" be able to pass their genes, there have been gays all throughout history, that's what is odd with homosexuality. Maybe it's simply because of being oppressed into fucking women (which means they should disappear soon since they're being accepted now), or maybe there's something more we don't know.

youtu.be/Iwt74hVYgf4
>main character is blatantly called a "disaster lesbian" on the itch.io webpage

Because it's the norm, the status quo, and it's not made for brownie points without a cae for the actual character writing

>animals are never gay
>actually they sometimes are
>b... but appeal to nature
>b... but mental illness
your argument is dead and any strawman you come up with will not change that fact

Probably because straight people dont define their entire existence by what they do in bed. So they're less annoying.

Because they aren't hot. Gays in western games are obviously written and designed by lonely fat women which is why they all look like ugly muscle men rather than cute catboys.

Attached: 1530802756934.jpg (600x767, 56K)

>Sucking dick homosexually only gets better with age...
>I got your male asshole in my sight...
>Heal up... gayly!
Yeah, blizzard took it a bit too far with soldier.

Yes they fucking do. Ever heard a song on the radio?

because “gamers” are mostly 14 year old virgins who cum to girls knees, or adults who never grew out of the “cums at knees” phase

But I don't want to suck dick

Attached: 1565093535014.jpg (500x492, 37K)

I don't hate gay characters. I hate "gay" being synonymous with "good" in the public eye when developing a character. Make someone interesting first, slap the big gay onto them later, and then you'll have someone that nobody complains about. My personal issue is when you get shit characters that they make gay because you cannot critique homosexuality in the public eye. Like Chloe and Max from Life is Strange, who are utter shit from top to bottom, but for some bizarre reason, are treated like they are the pinnacle of literature.

Attached: file.png (715x1125, 512K)

Gay people are very uninteresting people. They have no story to tell, and provide nothing to the experience.

Their love stories don't matter. Nothing comes from them. They have no genetic lineage, destiny or contribution to make. 200 years after the protagonists story is over, will anything they do have mattered? No, because they will be forgotten.

Gay people are the same way in real life, they don't have kids so ultimately they're entirely self absorbed. They are only a detriment to a story. You can't prove it wrong either, this is more than just an opinion, it's a biological fact.

Me neither, that's great since nobody is forcing us

>fag mad he got btfo

>finally get around to BL2
>everyone is gay except for Roland and maybe Scooter
>bad guys are all white males
>all enemies are white males
What a joke.

I don’t mind it when it’s done right. See the fallout games for gay or bi characters, you literally would not know unless you tried to find out. You could spend your entire play through never meeting them or seeing them and not knowing their batting for the same team. That’s how it’s done, not having them cuddle with another girl and proclaim how much they love each other before the MC.

Attached: 721E78EC-E57C-4DD5-9FA9-B24F9069C2C8.jpg (320x231, 14K)

>you should be forced to like it
Who said that?

OK show me an example in nature where the straight animals are forced to pander to the gay animals under the threat of being called homophobic and having their offspring taken away

Attached: large.png (403x403, 281K)

In his defense, mentally he's still horribly damaged from all of the experiences he'd had up until he befriended the party, and once Nier actually rolls around and the entire team accepts him with open arms, he's probably emotionally overwhelmed and doesn't know how to "properly" convey it. Emil being a little fruit is probably just natural, but him being obsessed with Nier and Kaine isn't out of character in the slightest.

Having kids is the ultimate manifestation of self-absorption. Plus it doesn't even help. You'll be be buried and forgotten just the same.

Making a song about the one you love doesn't equal defining your existence by being straight. But having a board dedicated solely to you fucking the same gender on a Taiwanese duck hunting forum or a parade dedicated to it does.

Easy, humans
Checkmate

But your genetic legacy goes on. What legacy do you have? Being a boring cock slut who killed himself at the age of 35? Your parents didn't even like you.

>i-it's different when we do it!
Nope

Have you even played life is strange? God this is just another case of
>reeeee fags in my vidya
Grow up.

>loli on milf

Attached: 1536578944259.png (449x425, 318K)

they are secretly faggots, dont like to be reminded

>greentext because I have no argument
Lol

It is actually, straight people having sex creates new life. Gays doing it creates shame. Very different product. One will matter in 100 years, the other will not. Gay people are basically useless dead weight everywhere they go.

Last of Us 2

>Look at these lesbians! You wanted zombies? NO! Look at the LESBIANS! AREN't THEY CUTE!!

Even still humanity will fall into the sun or something. Having kids might help you cope with your imminent death and meaningless of existence but it's just that. Cope.

The Last of Us 2.
Last of Us had it nicely based in the background with subtly, and even when shown it wasn't treated as a big deal. Last of Us 2 forces it in artificially.
How? Marketing. It's put in the trailer. "LOOK THERE IS GAY GIRL KISSING"
Yeah but we knew that from the DLC, how is this an important part to the trailer? The fuck is your point, Naughty Dog? What's the point of putting any romance/kissing in a trailer? Even for straight characters? It's just useless and forced in to evoke audience sympathy.

>Tina having a crush on Moxxi
>In Borderlands 2
>At the age of 12
The fuck is wrong with the Gearbox devs?

Basically you are a FAGGOT

Because all those songs, books and films about love or just straight fucking are about procreation right. Dumb virgin.

Is that the heaven's gate dude?

>Even still humanity will fall into the sun or something
Always something to cope over with you fags, isn't there? The more people around, the more likely that problem will be solved. Gays however are entirely a negative force on the continuation of life and humanity. An utter waste. Their hedonistic existence is truly sad. Maybe some day they'll get over their teenage decisions, but until then, I can only wish them the mercy of the swift death they desire.

It's almost as if you don't know how biology works. Poor gays, make more songs about being accepted or something, maybe some day people might actually like you. They won't. But they might like your child-

Wait, you aren't having any either. Oh well, gays will always be useless won't they? They don't belong in video games.

>the witcher straight up has animated sex scenes
>it's straight so no one cares
When people can actually make games just like that, a full on rpg where you can just straight up have gay sex and NOT get burned at the stake then and only THEN can you heterotards truly say we have equality. Until then shut the fuck up
>b-but bioware
You destroyed bioware

Sure you'll live forever through your DNA and it all matters, user. Don't worry! *pats*

>WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB MORTY LIFE DOESNT MATTER WERE ALL GONNA DIE ANYWAY
You think your real smart for realizing ultimately it’s meaningless but in reality that’s the most cucked cop out solution you could ever come to

Attached: 5F3E2D0A-EEE2-4339-8495-69B6F8A51C44.png (568x540, 145K)

Many gays have kids either through surrogacy or adoption while you can't even get laid. Says a lot, don't you think.

When geralt fucks an 8 year old then homosexuals can complain about representation.

>implying he can’t get laid
This is how you know you’ve won the argument

The thing is, as long as they don't touch kids, I really don't care if people are gay, but then they got the right to marry and it's been down hill from there.
The slippery slope argument wasn't talking about people marrying dogs and shit, it was talking about this.
We let gays get married and now they want a gay person at every level of government, and a gay person in every TV show, movie, and video game. Nothing we enjoy is safe. Same goes for feminism.

Occasionally there should be SOME things that are just about white dudes instead of needing representation from every color and sexuality. Ever notice how gays, lesbians, Colored people, ETC all get media that's "just for them", while anything overtly white is criticised and "canceled"?

Attached: gay.png (530x207, 50K)

Yes, what is your point? At least I'm honest instead of using it or trying to twist it into a chance to virtue signal. I like tities, vagoo, and girl ass, so four and two of each all pressing against eachother is pleasing thought. See, I'm even smiling typing out this message.

>Adam Jensen can't have kids because his body was destroyed and replaced with cyber enhancements
>hurr his story doesn't matter because no kids
>JC denton is a sexless clone
>hurr no kids, irrelevant
What a huge retard you are

There's literally nothing wrong with consensual love between two prople regardless of age.

Holy shit you bigots need to stay on /pol/

I actually don't feel smart at all for figuring out something that banal. You come across as hella dumb for denying it though. Don't worry, I know that you too know but are struggling with acceptance, or coping if you will.

Absolutely, my 3 kids confirm that. Hope your parents don't mind planning a funeral for their shameful "son" at age 33. He lived a useless life, crying on imageboards about not being accepted and remained a gay virgin until his death, anus prolapsed by dragon dildos.

Geralt is sterile, when he fucks women it's basically gay sex anyway, kys.

Adam Jensen? That fan fiction character? He didn't matter. His story was also awful.

No one is booing you, they're lazy games that tried to turn Diablo 2 into an FPS, but instead we got Diablo 3 as an FPS. 1 million pieces of loot and 999,990 of them are all useless randomly generated PoS. Probably 2 good quests in each game, the rest are boring tropes. (Save the bitch, fetch the item, destroy the statues)

>Read Aristotle
>literally a gay greek pedophile
Nice self awareness

B8

Attached: B85553C5-0162-4AA5-AE24-75B3461F822B.png (625x626, 181K)

>Moxxi probably hit that
I imagine age of consent is a guideline if not just something that someone heard exists on more civilised worlds in the borderlands, and Moxxi isn't the most restrained or morally sound of characters, so her defiling a budding cutie with a crush seems within the realms of possibility. Probably what cemented her being gay, given how much of a wildcat Moxxi probably is.

Attached: 1563014733167.gif (400x300, 332K)

Based retard

So it shouldn't be an issue if he pumps a tight little sexy 9 year old until her womb is overflowing.

All sexualities should be equally represented.

Funny how you bigots assume that only homos can be not idiots. I'm boringly straight as an arrow and I might even have kids one day. It just won't change anything about my existence on these fundamental levels.

imagine spending so much of your time on caring about how other people live their lives

Well no I see no issue with that. Lolis are based

Lmao alright Arm chair intellectual. Have fun being sad all the time and not being able to find any real meaning.

You are part of the problem. Stop with the "no child" bullshit.
White people having kids improves the world.
The world steadily improved the more white people bred and spread their culture.
Meanwhile, look how the world is going now that whites are on the decline, it's not really all that surprising is it?
In the end though, this is white people's fault for letting the browns have their countries back after colonialism.

Attached: this-is-not-your-fault.png (535x400, 236K)

Haha, the skirt lesbian is so fat she doesn't have a torso.

>There is not a single openly pedosexual main character in video games or cinema.
I think there are several Monogatari movies.

>might even have kids one day
yeah someone elses, you freak
>bigots
normal person*

There is no real meaning.

Attached: fear0.png (757x390, 200K)

I'm telling you I'm really not that smart. It's just that you're so darn silly.

Gay people have so much apologizing to do for the past few years that I feel nothing towards them anymore.
I remember thinking that helping them out wasn't such a terrible idea, yet somehow by taking our good will and then turning around and becoming the most disgusting hate filled freaks this planet has ever seen is truly the greatest M.Night Shamaladingdong twist.

Attached: thumbs_8-side.jpg (190x295, 58K)

>gay people are pedos! screams the /pol/tard as he opens sadpanda for the fifth time that day

Attached: 1562214930322.jpg (858x1024, 122K)

Give me one good reason why pedosexuality is bad in media.

It's literally harmless.

Just stop caring.

Exactly.

Cunny for all! Cunny in all media! Cunny cunny cunny!

@473155123
>Whataboutism

Oh boy two for one! You really must have a feeble mind to think that’s all there is to life, no meaning it’s all random live till u die wubba lubba dub dub

Homophilia is a mental illness and should be treated with medication and therapy.

Pedosexuality is natural and normal.

Attached: 2a0ca-Good_Good_Let_the_Butt_hurt_flow_through.jpg (494x358, 93K)

This is the crutch of the problem, gays get their own shit and no one else is allowed to have their own shit anymore.
Don't even fucking deny it either, it's the exact case of having your cake and eating it too.

>seething at getting called out
lel

>he doesn’t know about sadpanda yet
A-user I’ve got some bad news

>consensual love between two prople ~regardless of age~.

hehe, clever girl.

Attached: 420-carl.jpg (460x410, 33K)

Just some facts - pedosexuality is more prevalent than homophilia in men

Low estimates indicate a significant portion of men are sexually aroused by female children
>Consistent with previous data... 26.25 % exhibited penile arousal to pedophilic stimuli that equaled or exceeded arousal to adult stimuli... In recent studies, 12 to 32% of community college samples of men reported sexual attraction to children... [a]
>In a sample of nearly 200 university males, 21% reported some sexual attraction to small children... In another sample with 100 male and 180 female undergraduate students, 22% of males and 3% of females reported sexual attraction to a child
>In a sample of 80 “normal” volunteers, over 25% self-reported some pedophilic interest or in the plethysmographic phase exhibited penile arousal to a child that equaled or exceeded arousal to an adult [c]
>all 48 soldiers showed penile response to adult females, as did 40 of 48 to adolescent females, and notably, 28 of 48 showed penile response to the female children age 4–10 [d]

High estimates indicate the vast majority of men are sexually aroused by female children
>In another study, “normal” men’s erections to pictures of pubescent and younger girls averaged 70 and 50%, respectively, of their responses to adult females [e]
>89% of community males exhibited some sexual arousal while viewing slides of female children [f]
>Penile plethysmography (PPG) has shown that about 9 out of 10 normal men are sexually aroused by prepubertal children; (88.7%) [a]

a. sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
b. link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
c. psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
d. researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
e. psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
f. mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract

Based

What bad news? I'm browsing it right now.

It's back up, you fat idiot

This is just pointless though, letting the anger continue to grow just means more dead idiots. How about listening.

I mean, it's the same reason gays ask why straight people come into their space. A female friend of my joined an LGBT friendly theatre production, and the first thing they asked was "What is a fucking breeder is doing here?"

Attached: 1560979086694.gif (305x200, 1.89M)

We all cope in different ways. You doubled down on self-delusion and I, apparently, opted for the wubba lubba. Doesn't really matter in the end I suppose.

When I saw that trailer all I thought was: "WHERE ARE THE VIDEO GAME?!"

Nowdays when people have sex is just to have an orgasm, not to have a children. Having sex to have a children is the exception
So, there isn’t that much difference about the purpose of gay sex and straight sex

Guess that's what your mom told you when she groomed you.

>Adoption
You mean state sponsored cucking?

Attached: 1553728347690.png (350x332, 217K)

Is being a faggot trendy in your school?

basically this

@473155238
That's not how you defuse the fallacy fallacy nigger.

I'm gay and I have done literally nothing wrong. You're exactly like those SJWs who think you have some kind of original sin just for being straight and white. You're all just as crazy.

The people blaming video games for violence are fucking republicans. Pretty sure they're not the ones shilling for gay people in vidya

Okay here’s what the rational people hear when they stop and really listen to what’s being pedaled by the mainstream
>WHITE BAD
>STRAIGHT BAD
>BLACK VERY GOOD AND NOT BAD YOU OWE BLACKS
>GAY VERY GOOD AND NOT BAD YOU OWE GAYS
>WANT TO BE GOOD? APLOGIZE AND PLEDGE YOUR BELEIFS TO US
>NOW ACCEPT YOUR PROGRAMMING INCEL
Really makes you wonder why we don’t wanna listen after hearing this for years on end

Did they then gang rape her? That sounds hot.

Is breeder slang for straight women?

No one was a nihilist until rick and morty came out.
Are you 16 or something? You have to be 18 to post here retard.

Attached: you-are-retarded.jpg (528x565, 76K)

Because they're virtual
That mens I can't punch them and throw them from the roof
Inshala

Attached: 1555988983596.jpg (500x333, 28K)

Its promoting a degeneracy as normal.
How would you feel if they promoted scat in every game you played.

>doubled down for self delusion
Jeez no matter how slim the chance you’ll keep grasping for straws huh

Diversity done right!

Breeder is slang for straight people in general.

lol no she got plundered by bandits everyday, so straight

>Give me one good reason why pedosexuality is bad in media.
Because people would think that being pedo is good and then they would start fucking child. And that’s bad

>me think
>others no think

The most important issue among young people today is fighting for the right to stick their dicks in each other's shitholes.

I think they would like it.

>y-yeah well your probably just some random kid on the internet... heh
I promise officer, I can go buy a beer legally. Thank you for debasing your entire argument with that statement though!

Pansexual is a code word for "open to fuck trans holes and people who have weird nongenders", though. It's also code for "thirsty bitch".

baldurs gate

Attached: baldurs.png (1200x675, 974K)

>Gays complains about pedos
>Lolifags don’t complain about pedos
Mmm I wonder why

Attached: 03D346DE-CD8C-4A87-B2A8-77A7769AD33E.jpg (353x400, 131K)

>Hurr Durr, you like rick and morty don't you?!
I'm still waiting for you to make an argument above a 5th grade reading level.

Attached: fggt.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

>hey maybe stop being a jackass to people just because they're different from you
>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *shoots up a school*
You don't listen because you're psychotic and paranoid

You know the men of Aristotle's time were all homosexual pedophiles, right?

This, unless it's somehow relevant to the story or the character it isn't relevant. Arcade and Emil from Nier are both fags but you wouldn't know unless you paid attention to some of their remarks.
>Since my mother died, Daisy's been the only woman in my life.
>Right now, I'm sure you're asking yourself, "Why hasn't some lucky man scooped this bachelor off his feet?" Like I said, I'm boring.
Even Veronica being a dyke only comes up when you outright ask her about previous relationships she's been in.

cope, your mental illness would never be accepted by society and everytime you try it a father would beat you to death

Attached: 189C32FA-7935-43E8-957F-09763F41EF6A.jpg (512x512, 26K)

Acting like you're fifteen doesn't really get any better by actually being older. Five years ago you'd have a good excuse.

It's almost as if that's the biological norm and required for society to goddamn continue! Who would have thought?

>person who is attracted to adults complains about pedos
>pedophile also complains about pedos but only if they happen to be gay
Very interesting

If I thump you once, it doesn't hurt. If I thump you over and over in the same place, it eventually starts hurting. Take a song you're okay with and play it on a consecutive loop and tell me how you feel about that song after four days.

Being gay must be nice, because you basically have rent free

Attached: 78CBD4C5-588B-4494-A3D1-609ECE7D3A76.jpg (633x651, 25K)

>Plato's Symposium
>one character puts forth the idea of homoromantic love
>all others, including Socrates, shoot it down
Yeah but all the greeks were fags because some dudes groped kids, just like now.

>that
>cute

Attached: trans.png (600x407, 369K)

>HEY user HOPE YOU WERE ENJOYING YOUR GAME, JUST ANOTHER REMINDER THAT GAY PEOPLE ARE GOOD CHARACTERS TOO AND SHOULD BE CELEBRATED IN REAL LIFE AS WELL!
This. It's quite fucking cringe. Devs think that it's their duty to validate and humanize gay people by making characters gay in video games. It doesn't matter what you even think about that topic, when this is done it just comes off as very forced and disingenuous. You're always aware that they are trying to do something. It's like instead of a realistically written human character it's a rainbow colored wacky inflatable arm flailing tube man. Okay want an example where it's totally fine? In MGS3, Volgin is gay with Raikov. You know this because you disguise yourself as Raikov and Volgin grabs your junk to see if it's really him or a spy. Later he's all like I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO IVAN (Raikov). The dynamic of a sexuality has nothing to do with the narrative past the fact that two characters are involved with eachother sexually. So they don't discuss the fact and the story moves on. It's put on the same level as straight relationships because it's treated as a menial fact that people are together like that and nobody has to lecture you about it or make a big deal about it. I kinda think that devs and players who support these things just want to piss off conservatives or whatever. Gays have become so accepted now that they hardly need representation to humanize them, and they know that. They just keep up appearances that they're oppressed so they can try to piss off conservatives. Either that or they have a fucking massive delusional victim complex. "Oh haha why are people so mad I don't get it". Gimme a break. We know what you smug fuckers are doing, and that's the real reason why nobody likes you in their community. It's not because you're gay, it's because you're fucking annoying.

Attached: hitlerpi.png (891x469, 20K)

When your opponent resorts to name calling and personal attacks you know you’ve won the arguement, very cool thanks!
Lmao b8 harder

Is almost like lolifags are pedos in disguise

Attached: 5FA919FC-7391-4632-852C-6A6A52C1BA01.png (750x498, 433K)

Some children like getting fucked, why stop them if no harm is done?

The Ancient Greeks, the architects of western civilization, would regularly indulge in sexual activities with children. Were they perverts? In Puritan America, the forefathers of this great land would take wives who were 12 or 13 years old. Were they sickos? In Tokyo, you can buy teenage girls' panties in vending machines. Do we call them disgusting? Of course not.

See above reply for counterpoint, I’m not writing a witty retort for you

What a snowflake. Life, or gaming, isn't a safespace for frail reactionaries.

That's actually what I'm saying as well, I agree with you. When I said "how about listening" I was talking to the guy ignoring what was said and spamming a shitty meme.

>Totally ignoring that gays groom kids
>Totally ignoring children drag queens
Is this lolifags doing too?

Attached: 1565044438143.jpg (631x346, 21K)

Its not that. Its blatant pandering that's the issue.
Well written LGBT characters is fine, its when the character is over the top in a tasteless way that's when its off putting.
And I say this as a straight man that went to see Rocket man and quite enjoyed it except for the gay sex scene. That was pretty ew and I didn't watch that bit but I appreciate that's also what straight sex probably is like for a gay person though.
Its a lot like Blacksploitation. When its done for laughs as over the top kind of satire its great, but when its played straight its uncomfortable to watch.
Marketing too. If the marketings like look there's a gay person in the gay look at how gay they are. Buy our game gay people. Its just as crass and tasteless as shoving boobs in a game that's not about sex appeal.
Like Bayonetta. That's a good character that's very sexualized. Because that sex appeal doesn't define her as her only trait. She's actually just overall well written character.
That's a whole lot different to like the women from BMX XXX.

To be fair when I looked it up the fags buttbuddy died only a year before 3. Makes sense he wouldn't really be over it or at peace with it yet.

That's because it was a greek duty to sire children. But they still assfucked little boys all the time you idiot, it was a regular practice. Except for the greeks fucking an 8 year old was a pass time like football, not a lifestyle choice so they still had wives.
I mean, you'd never marry a hooker, right?

Teenagers aren't children. Fuck off pedo.

to be honest write a gay char today it would be too much of a task to ask today, how the devs would get their social points without shoveling down their sexual preference in everybody throats ?

>*gets fucked at 9 years old by some 30 year old dude*
>*grows up to dye hair green go to art school and commit suicide by 32*
No HaRM DoNe

They never mention homosexuality in OW gameplay, just in the lore. So it isn’t forcing

The last of sida isn’t even out yet, it only have a trailer which happens to have a girl kiss, if she were dancing and kissing with a man instead you faggots wouldn’t be complaining

Pedos groom kids. Their sexuality doesn't matter. Drag queens are literally just an act with heavy makeup, it has nothing to do with sex.

See that's what I mean.
>lmao i called him a snowflake because thats what republicans call sjws hehe
You just want to make some sassy point rather than produce anything good or useful.

Disliking Life is Strange for reasons other than the lesbians is pretty normal, user. Not a lot of people like the "casual" millennial writing or the teen drama.

>greeks get assfucked at 9
>invent science, math and philosophy
>romans get assfucked at 6
>build the greatest empire the world has ever seen
>cucktianity makes cunny and boi pussy illegal
>empire collapses and society goes to shit
WOW

>DESPITE MAKING UP ONLY 8% OF THE POPULATION AND COMMITING 40% OF ACTS OF PEDOPHILIA

Life is Strange was a shit "game" though.

>ignoring little girl beauty pageants
There is ONE KID who is a drag queen. You straightfags have an entire institution for sexualizing little girls

>Pedo groom male kids
>not gay

Sorry, didn't mean to trigger you.

When you got raped you still have the chemical reaction of satisfaction, that doesn’t mean you liked it, just that your body felt good for a second, but it the end you have the trauma
Kids doesn’t have the maturity and intelligence to understand actual sex, and if some adults force them they will just gain a trauma. You would never see a kid asking an adult to make thoses things.

Your made up statistics aren't reality, user. Straight pedos are much more numerous on account of straights being much more numerous. Unlike gay pedos though they don't have the excuse of being treated like shit and perhaps diddles themselves at a younger age.

>if it worked for them it’ll work for us
>*society collapses like theirs did*
HOw dId tHiS HaPPeN

I don't understand why everybody is always bitching about child drag queens, they're just having fun not fucking in the streets.

I don't even get the "enjoyment" for life is strange, I played the first 20 minutes or so I guess? And when you go into the bathroom an "EVIL STRAIGHT WHITE MALE WITH A GUN OPPRESSES A BLUE HAIRED DYKE IN THE BATHROOM"

Like holy heavyhanded batman, I uninstalled it right there. Never have I been so annoyed to be tricked by people into playing something. Any game that pushes the "WAHHH MEN" is instantly on the shit list.

Attached: dfsdfsd.jpg (480x360, 11K)

She has way less missions about being gay than Scooter has about being straight. Also she gets turned down a lot so it's not like the game gives her special status.

>pedo grooms female kid
>not straight
Besides every child has a similar, feminine, body.

About 60 percent are straight, but then again there are about 490 or so straight men to one gay man :)

Because they tend to be poorly written to the point where their wacky gay shit comes off as either a gimmick or pandering
t. bisexual
can we stop having this thread every day

>The Ancient Greeks, the architects of western civilization, would regularly indulge in sexual activities with children. Were they perverts?
Yes
In Puritan America, the forefathers of this great land would take wives who were 12 or 13 years old. Were they sickos?
Yes
>In Tokyo, you can buy teenage girls' panties in vending machines. Do we call them disgusting?
Unrelated because no harm was done to an underage and I doubt that the panties were actually used by a person

>citing a debunked study in which pedophiles who molested both little boys and little girls were labeled as homosexual despite molesting boys at a far lower rate than the molested girls
Impressive what /pol/tards will do to bend reality to their narrative

oof

Yeah it's weird that the people currently in charge (Republicans) want to take our guns and games away while probably giving them to Israel.

>The fuck is wrong with the Gearbox devs?
What 12 year old wouldn't have a crush on Mox?

Retard

I’m afraid the only one reality bending here is the one denying that homosexuals are far more likely to molest.
But who am I to argue with infinite statistics and arm chair intellectuals.

this. they are just children dresses as faggots.

Made up statistics again. But anyway, consider this.
Repressed dude goes on all his life pretending he his straight to not get beaten to death. Does it increase the chance that he will fuck up when he gets a kid and comes home drunk every night?
Now what's the excuse for the straight one?
Lolifags truly are sickening.

Why don't you look yourself, it far more common then you think.

Wow, what an argument, the default of being straight vs. the special snowflake status of being a fag.
Complaining about being people being normal isn't going to do much for you.

See, it's funny because you keep posting low effort replies. I've realized. Your way of "taking down the establishment" is just filling it with shit. Not changing it for the better, no. The best you can muster is making everything shitty, then smugly saying "Haha why are you mad that we deliberately made this into shit? It must be because you're homophobic!" That's the closest you can be to being right, because you know you're delusions are exactly that and will never be validated by sane people.

Attached: (you).jpg (558x408, 21K)

Right wing people hate it because they live to hate and it violates their narrow world view.

Liberals love it because it makes them feel good about buy a crappy product and they can pretend they are totally not bigoted.

Left wing people hate it because it's surface level pandering without any real representation or support of those that usually get shat on by society.

Let me guess, muh jooz are pushing le evil agendas again?

Attached: 88c.png (700x566, 33K)

>if leftist stopped playing God and just left people alone.
Yeah, abortion should be legal!

I’m not the one saying that fucking underages is good

Attached: C258F2C8-54F0-4071-BDB0-05AB9AFC8A0A.jpg (471x606, 57K)

Sure, when gays stop forcing themselves into everything.

Things really aren't as the people who you've surrendered your mind to need you to believe. Snap out of it.

>Maybe we'd have less mass shootings if leftist stopped playing God and just left people alone.
Countries far more left than America aren't having mass shootings

All statistics actually point to straightoids molesting little girls at a much higher rate than fags molest boys. Sorry you had to find out like this

It's not all our fault we're a demographic that's hip to pander to

Good point. Like when you said:
>you really must have a feeble mind

I guess you lost long ago then, but we all knew that.

Attached: anti-niggr-spray.png (635x625, 619K)

>in modern day and age in America you will be beaten to death if you come out as gay

Attached: 0F1C1A21-4048-4B46-B01C-C767FC4CDAA2.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

because most of the time they are poorly written and only included for SJW brownie points.

Or they are suddenly revealed to be gay despite no hints of it at all, like Solider 76

Nah, Jews wouldn't do that.

"being gay" is not a personality
"being gay" is not a character
why is this so hard for writers to understand?

>Ugh when will black people stop to force themselves to have the same rights as us

>gay men molest both little boys and girls
Sorry user try again.

Quit with the edgy/vague crypticness and I'll entertain your point. What do you think I am? A homophobe? You probably don't even know what I believe.

People are allowed to be gay and make games with gay characters whether you like it or not
You're the one calling for violence simply because you can't control what other people do

It very much is your fault, so these threads will never stop until it stops.

because there are irl people that make "being gay" or similar their personality

Surprising huh? You would think not with gays being in the media. This thread sure proves the hate for them is gone.

>I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I
this level of cope is off the charts

in real life there are no hints that people will be gay, so it isn’t that the same happens in the media as long as it isn’t a love story
but i agree they just do it for the brownie points

So gays aren't necessarily a problem but it's bad if people act gay and also bad if people are gay in a way that doesn't show. You know, to me it sounds like you're just another dishonest bugot!

But if they're molesting both then they're bisexual, user

Okay fine I'll tell the jewish overlords to call it off and cancel TLOU2

Oh don't you worry. I have you all figured out.

Name one (one) person beaten for their sexuality in a normal part of America (this excludes prisons and that fucking shit hole Detroit).
Go ahead user, I’m waiting.

>God I am so sick of those minorities *existing*
>fuck why can't they all just die instead

Weird that you have "gay only" media, there is even "black only" media, yet when people tell you to fuck off from their own media you somehow think you're entitled to it?
You don't deserve anything, so either act like our "equal" or find yourself dead, you will never be our better.

>Totally ignoring that gays groom kids

Attached: D53B941B-98D9-448C-A10A-90AAA5B71A34.jpg (207x253, 8K)

>theres nothing wrong with gay characters as long as they're not gay
Is essentually what I'm getting from this thread

Thanks

Arguement over I win

Attached: E43186BF-86AA-4E02-B25E-2D14A1972FE3.jpg (543x510, 44K)

The problem is that with most modern written gay characters is that they are ONLY defined by the fact they are gay and constantly remind you that they are gay.

I mean you said it yourself
>minorities
Yet, why do we keep acting like you're all a majority, really makes you wonder ;)

cope

Every thread is like this because/v/ is filled with closetfags
They'll scream about how awful the fags are and then go right back to jerking it to big bara Bowser

What about the characters he's talking about that do?

Why the fuck should be a “gay only media” or a “straight only media”. that shit also exist?
Also you missed the entire point

That's quite literally the point, stop being gay. No one likes it, it's not fun to look at or see.

Who cares? The world is overpopulated as it is.

I don't live in america. But you're delusional if you think being gay in Texas for instance is the same as being straight.

>No one likes it, it's not fun to look at or see.
Imagine caring what others people tell about you.
Imagine being more mentally weak than a gay person

>one singular gay character in a game and industry filled with straights
>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY ARE THEY ACTING LIKE THE MAJORITY
Well first of all they're not, second of all whites are a minority anyway :^)

Didn't seem to miss any point at all, you're forcing yourself into things you don't belong into it. While getting your own safe space as well. How lucky for you.

It's almost as if the shootings are a right wing attack on normal Americans. They are terrorist attacks. /Pol/ is full of these right wing violence mongers full of double think. They simultaneously pretend it's not actually them and not actually happening while still pushing for people to commit these acts and honoring them.

Then just be open and say you dont like gay people instead of trying to frame it some other way

I bet you your fucking house there will be a "pedo rights" march sooner or later
What next?
Furry rights?

The reason the borderlands is such a hellscape is because moxxi turned all the women gay and ushered a complete population decline

Gay characters in video games should be like gays in real life. Let’s make them balding, overweight, 40 year old men who speak with an extreme lisp, wear bright pink daisy dukes and have extremely poorly shaven legs and I shaved hairy big gross forearms, as well as a purple crop top that’s says PINK on the front of it. Then they should have an abhorrent amount of make up on, just eyeliner and eyeshadow though no foundation. And boom a accurate representation.

Moxxi's a mechanic tho

Well the entire world cares, you care, I care, everyone cares what people think about you.
This has never been an argument because it's false by design. Everyone cares what people think about them, every one.

>gay only media
Literally where? Porn?
>black only media
Not even black people like the BET
You're just a delusional autist, grow the fuck up. Other people exist, learn to not be so angry about it

Texas is literally one of the kindest most welcoming places on this planet, how about you learn about my country before shitposting about it you leaf

>normal part of America
nigger the point is that every place in America should be a normal part. Even you said that in Detroit they beat up gay people
You must admit gays have a more fucked up life than us, even if they are annoying as fuck on twitter

The more it appears, the more it normalize gayness. Especially on the long term towards impressionable people playing the game.
And that's the joke, gayness will never, ever, be normal. It will always be an anomaly, and trying to go against that simple fact feels unnatural to everyone who isn't mentally ill.
Again, it's a matter of proportion. Having a character being gay isn't the problem, but having 90% of the cast on the LGBTBBQ-spectrum gets old really fast.
>inb4 J.K.Rowling retcon

I just did, I said I don't like you. Where is the "framing another way"

why i would cope? I’m not the one whose sexuality is getting less represented in videogames

Attached: B5815225-6113-43BB-9EC4-73ADFB4872C6.png (640x480, 248K)

Why does gay people not being in games make some gamers so angry? I'm not even memeing either. I genuinely don't understand what the big deal is.

>look at cnn
>spoon fed gay shit near daily, as well as little treyvon or deydey who didn’t do nuffin and was a good boy (robbed a convenience store and resisted arrest)

Gay people are normal.

> if she were dancing and kissing with a man instead you faggots wouldn’t be complaining
I would complain, I don't want to see 3d models dance in a video game.

Detroit should be wipes off the map, I won’t argue that’s a hell hole. I’d your white and enter Detroit you will be robbed. If you are gay you will be robbed, maybe raped. If your a woman you will be robbed and raped. It is a cesspool.

if its cute girls idgaf if it's 2 guys then it's gross

Attached: d8vczta-be520872-3d11-4089-a868-47bf089c517f.png (1340x948, 1.73M)

There are plenty of straight characters in games who constantly remind people of their sexuality by lusting after the opposite sex any opportunity they get, with that being the focus of their personality so I don't get the complaint about that with gay characters either. You cannot try to pretend that the pervy guy who goes wild anytime he sees big tits isn't a staple in games.

It still hurts..why..

Attached: ithurts.jpg (460x564, 35K)

The claim was that Janey's homosexuality was treated like this:

>HEY LOOK HOW GAY OUR CHARACTER IS HE'S 200% GAY HE'S SO FUCKING GAY GUYS HEY GUYS DID WE MENTION HOW MUCH WE LOVE AND SUPPORT LGBT BY THE WAY THE MAIN CHARACTER TAKES THIRTY COCKS A NIGHT IN HIS BARA ASS

I was pointing out that it's actually more restrained than a lot of the other characters overt sexuality. Lilith, Moxxie, Ellie, Scooter and many more characters have tons of missions and dialogue about their over the top sexuality. Singling out Janey for treating her sexuality the same as all the other character is dumb, your making away bigger deal about it than the game does.

Attached: d2nrbxa-aa9285bf-a309-4755-aa71-95b1f48f5f1d.jpg (594x648, 298K)

This.

> it only have a trailer which happens to have a girl kiss
I literally said in my post that was a problem, because it was treated as a selling point.
>if she were dancing and kissing with a man instead you faggots wouldn’t be complaining
Yes I would, if the game was an open-world RPG where romance is an actual GAMEPLAY feature, then yes I wouldn't complain. But since this is a story-based action adventure game, I am complaining, because the story is something I want individually to enjoy and not something for the devs to showcase for morality points, that's why i said I had no problem with the DLC kissing and why I have a problem with the trailer kissing. See my point, amigo?

Showcasing it in vidya is creepy regardless of gender.

Attached: 1565008398683.png (1062x942, 301K)

>character is gay
>I'm supposed to find this important

Why?

Also, how do it feels that your future son is probably going to be gay?
Or that in the future gays would end up having more rights than you?
Or that in media there will be in the future more gays that straight people?
You’re losing and you can’t only say “I hate faggots”. Haha ebic

Thanks for being honest. Not every retard accept that they’re scum, but at least you’re honest. That’s good

Shhh, it's okay, you lost an internet argument.

Attached: diagnosis-butthurt.gif (400x288, 1.9M)

>I genuinely don't understand what the big deal is.
Not our fault you're incredibly stupid.

Cope. Soon us blacks will our number you racist crackers 100 to one

>I don't want to see 3d models dance in a video game.
You was also an anime fan that cried in the prom night

For me, the gay is a fetish that went too far
It's a normalfag-tier fetish too so of course there's a lot of people with it

Attached: 1565046850696.jpg (552x680, 125K)

>little girl
>give her the face of a 60yo

>you was
So are you black or a mexican that can't speak english?

Attached: NGERNGER.jpg (750x737, 114K)

They went absolutely overboard with it
the one with torque was the worst

You can’t take the world because 70 percent of the earth is water
OH NO NO NO NO NO HOW WILL NIGGERS RECOVER AFTER THAT

Attached: 5331852D-FE51-44AF-9E21-07F64D4C97FE.png (828x664, 625K)

What gay shit is on cnn, user and one black kid getting shot is hardly "black media" it's news

This is a none argument, literally using "ERA" level arguments, HRRR EXIST - GROW UP - ECTECT.
Stop pretending you aren't being pandered to and I'll stop giving a shit about you "existing"
see

Attached: 1443173398009.jpg (1338x716, 145K)

>he only knows one language

Attached: 44780929-3A50-4F1E-BDCA-D3EFCE4CE31B.jpg (600x452, 216K)

They went absolutely overboard with everyone. It's borderlands, nobody has subtle characterisation.

I'm not canadian either but I did smile at your shitpost. Glad you get it.

What is
>endearing
vs.
>disgusting

Pretty easy to see the difference.

Calling different things the same isn't making you sound any smarter.

> if she were dancing and kissing with a man instead you faggots wouldn’t be complaining

No shit, you absolute retard. How would we be complaining about it in this hypothetical situation in which it did not happen? Think about your words before you use them.

Based on how you speak you haven't mastered english yet.

I see. We’re both retarded.

But what the fuck is the actual difference between her hypothetically dancing with and kissing a boy and her dancing with and kissing a girl?

>basically the character should have no sexuality if they're gay
>but if my character is a straight womanizer who has cg sex scenes with women then it's A++ good
Right so you just hate gay people, gotcha.
Uh I guess if you don't like it play your hentai visual novels that pander to you instead?
All you're doing is complaining that the industry is pandering to people other than you now. It's quite pathetic to watch you rage with jealousy

If they were, they would have been pandered to a long time ago, and they would be able to build and pursue their civilisation.
But no. Only heterosexuality produces kids on a constant rate. Name one and only one society/civilisation which isn't or wasn't on the decline when they begun to normalize "the gay".
See ? That's the joke. I'm not saying it's unnatural, I'm saying it's anormal, as in But then we can let it grow to 49% of gays right ?
Nnnnnnnnnnnno. See, the more a civilisation indulges in anomalies and panders to them, the more it goes on the decline, and that has been true all over history.
Being gay ? I guess it's okay. Lying by saying it's normal ? It is not.

Attached: nnnnnnnnnnnno.png (393x428, 92K)

One is the default, being straight, because almost everyone is straight. It would still be an utterly useless scene to put in a trailer. The other comes off as pandering to real-world movements by showing how progressive they are. You have the fucking director talking about how "diversity" is the fourth pillar of game design, for fuck's sake.

Yeah but who cares?

Yes, but they could have played it MUCH BETTER than they did. It was a pretty sour note for me, especially seeing how half the playable characters were pretty shallow as far as personality went, and had very little to no reaction to most of the story, except in the one scripted point with jack, of course.

>Name one civilization where homosexuality was normalized that didn't go on decline
Greece
Rome
Ironically it was only AFTER they started going wild and puritanical that they went on decline

>game has gay characters
>they're cute together
what games do this?

Attached: 11-678x381.jpg (678x381, 53K)

So you ignored the argument given, and went right back to the same "This is a none argument, literally using "ERA" level arguments, HRRR EXIST - GROW UP - ECTECT." I guess I have to emphasis it again because you don't understand the underlying issue or you're being intentionally dishonest.

Us, we're trying to play games dammit. We deal with enough faggotry in our everyday lives already.

Nobody gives a shit about gay people
Everybody hates faggots

apparently, you by pretending this isn't the entire point of the issue at hand, stop being heavy-handed.

Both were already in decline when they reached their peak degeneracy, and homosexuality was NOT normalized at all in Rome. Can't speak for the greek, but I assume it was also not as widespread as pop culture feeds you to believe

>Greece
>Rome
Isn't the normalisation of feminism the reason for their decline ? That and overexpanding ?
And to whom did they lose ? To a civilisation of faggots, or a civilisation of warriors ?
Honest question.

The issue at hand seems to be that you have an inexplicable hatred of gay people

based, let people have a fucking escape.

Not an argument.

Watch Dogs 2

I didn't ignore the argument, I summarized. You're trying to deflect what you actually want, the reality of the situation is you just hate gay people and are far too dishonest to admit it.
You are a walking stereotype and I've broken down your idiocy and shown both you and everyone else that what you're asking for is retarded.
You don't GET to complain about overt gay characters when people like ezio or geralt exist.
You don't get to make the argument "sexuality isn't personality" when for the vast majority of straight characters it IS in fact their entire personality.
You cannot create an arbitrary standard and only apply it to gay people and not yourselves.
So fuck off, you're just angry gay people exist, grow up

Is that what mum and dad told you growing up?

Also not an argument.

Here is your homework then, find a single 5-minute long make-out scene of a straight couple
Now compare it to the TLOU2, like how are you not seeing the problem? Why is it okay for fags to do it ;)

>Now compare it to the TLOU2, like how are you not seeing the problem?
What problem? What am I supposed to be comparing here?

No, that's what the world is trying to tell you.

This. Not all gay people are faggots, just like how not all blacks are niggers, it's about behavior.

>inexplicable

Attached: 1549218554747.png (500x700, 207K)

What’s wrong with hating gays?

Personally it's not about some character liking cock. I couldn't care less about that. It's almost always a case of writes making a gay character a complete cum-guzzling cock-fiend, thinking about shoving cocks up their asses when everyone else is busy saving the planet or whatever, thus removing all seriousness about it.

Even when that's not the case, you can feel the tokenism and it feels fucking cheap and vapid. Devs suddenly revealing a character as gay just to get good PR points from american progresives or to quickly embellish a videogame which is in all other aspects a sprinkled turd falling at the seams. Just like with movies, a (((woke))) character is crammed in to churn out a mediocre-at-best product which will still make profit on internet fighting alone.

Attached: 4c7432a03a1121327fc0a6b199abb15a.png (600x600, 111K)

It was normalized you retard
The way they raised little boys in rome was to literally have a mentor who groomed him both sexually and professionally in a craft.
An emperor literally married his castrated boy slave and several Roman writers wrote about gay relations between masters and slaves. One even wrote about the marriage of one master and noted his boy slave got visibly upset because he wouldn't be getting his master's affections as often
Greece went into decline because of laziness
Rome went into decline because christians took over, started censoring and destroying roman traditions to the point everything collapsed and then things just went to shit

Thank god for my country punishing faggots by the death penalty, i don't know how you guys live seeing all these disgusting shemales and faggots on the streets. do you people have no shame?

It's probably been said in the thread but the main reason is that you aren't putting gays, or anything, in a game because they improve the game you're putting them in to further some real life political cause. You want to be able to shove the game in someone's face and say look this means I'm right.

What exactly have the dreaded gays done that harms you, faggot?

Imagine that someone being gay triggers you this much, pathetic

t. Achmed Mahmoud

>that one interracial lesbian couple that always makes it into the AAA post- apocalypse because it's the safest gayness
>that one dude who has their profile retroactively zapped with queerness to score inclusion points on pride month, never presents as such in-game
>that one male homosex character who refuses to waste a single breath on anything that isn't a stilted affirmation of his queerness, blatantly written by a heteroastie
As with everything, the big deal is that that narrative design and script writing in vidya are both still in the toilet.

Attached: 1562311108917.jpg (418x279, 34K)

You are acting like a child. Overtly gay characters are horribly written. sexuality is not someone's personality. You name two characters for whom promiscuity is part of their personality, not their sexuality, so thanks for proving the point. The standard each person has for what they considering "forcing" is arbitrary to a degree, but it is applied equally.

Claiming that every complaint that involves a gay person MUST be because they hate homosexuality is retarded. What, can you also not hate a person who is chinese without it necessarily being that you hate him BECAUSE he is chinese, as opposed to just an asshole who happens to be chinese? No, because that way of thinking is degenerate.

Travis from nmh

Like where is the confusion, why is it okay for a 5-minute long fag make-out scene to exist. Then when people call it out for obvious pandering, suddenly it's "who cares!!!!!"
Even more so when there isn't a single example of a straight version of this happening, so it's pretty damn obvious why people would have a problem with the gay version happening.

Heavy Handed
Zero Subtlety
Pandering
Unrealistic

The list is fucking endless, stop being okay with corporate bullshit.

no because i don't live in a 3rd world shithole ahmed and stop fucking the goat

Fuck off Ahmed, the civilised people are speaking

Sure, it's pandering. That's the crowd Naughty Dog like to pander to now. What's the problem?

That's a great point, if it's okay to hate white, straight, people. Why can't we hate gays?

Attached: spiky_eared_pichu_by_dark_omni-d5x6b4c.jpg (1018x785, 71K)

>You're acting like a child
You're the one trying to push a blatant double standard and ignoring all the characters who's entire straightness is the core of their personality
Yes, I get it. You just don't want gay people to exist in media, we know but that's simply not going to happen and frankly if you want better written gay characters we'll need more anyway so writers can actually practice

>being a promiscuous sex fiend isn't part of their sexuality
this is peak mental gymnastics

>if you don't like that we fuck our shit in by our dicks and then suck the shit from our dicks while having HIV then you are in a 3rd world shithole

You faggots really deserve death.

Well when your consistently asking creators to turn past straight characters gay, getting rid of Christian businesses, and asking that we your “flag”or else........then yes, i see a problem with you asking for representation.

Gays didn't start 2 world wars, 3 genocides and the transatlantic slave trade

Thanks for finally admitting it, only took an entire thread for the fags to at least be truthful in enjoying the fact they get pandered too, the ultimate "victims" that somehow get all this special treatment, quite the oxymoron.

"WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE GAYSSSS"
Well you have your answer

>doesn't understand hygiene OR sexuality and continues to fuck goats
Gonna guess uh, Iran on this one

They just started AIDS that killed millions of people.

I have never said that companies aren't pandering to gay people. That'd be retarded. I've only been asking why you have an issue with it

Degeneracy is disgusting either way you dumb cuck
>LiS characters
>cute

She mostly only mentioned her status as a single lesbo like twice in the beginning of the game, three times if you’re playing as Athena, with another mention in the beginning of the DLC when she later hooks up with her

>straight white men get pandered to for almost 20 years
>"Welp demographics changing, let's try some new audiences"
>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT ABOUT US *shoots up a church*
lol calm down, you learned how to take turns in fucking pre-school, get over it

Enjoy your HIV faggot

Try reading that sentence again. Promiscuity is part of their personality, not their specific sexuality.