Game you hate and to quit but continue to go back to

>Game you hate and to quit but continue to go back to
What's her name?

Attached: 440.jpg (864x1536, 189K)

Runescape

Binding of Isaac

Skyrim

Attached: 1520316347492.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

Unironically The Witcher 3

I want to find out why people love this game so much but I fail every fucking time

Overwatch
It's shit, it gets worse almost every update but I keep going back
It's a bad addiction

Spending 6 hours a day F5-ing threads on image boards

This
I can't even say that it's a good game or even passable. I don't understand what people see in this shit.

Why must you hurt me in this day

La Maluna

God everything about it is just so tedious and it feels genuinely awful to play but I want to unlock the secrets of that gay fucking ruin.

csgo, i return to it mostly because a fren wants to play it with me

I gave up on La Mulana twice pretty early on, then finished it with minimal guide usage on the third attempt. Took me 2 weeks but it's genuinely the first game I wish I could forget and replay again
Not sure what's making you drop the game, it might even be just the controls but it's worth playing

Ragnarok Online will never let go of my balls. Ever.

Even now I can feel it, dragging me back into it. Even when playing other games I cannot help but think how utter shit every RPG is by comparison.

Why can't the world into good mechanics and horizontal skill/item systems?

Attached: 1556866290898.jpg (1800x437, 724K)

I feel the same but with Dragon's Dogma. I've forced myself to play about 15 hours into the game at one point, but I just don't get it, feels like an awful game yet gets tons of praise.

I've gone back to Horizon Zero Dawn a few times, and everytime I can't believe how much praise the game gets. Holy shit, the game is fucking awful. The story is fucking god awful. All animations, including and especially facial animations, are sloppy as shit. Combat is lame as fuck. Why the hell do people like this game?

This is me except with Smash Bros lol

Elder Scrolls

Finished it recently, I enjoyed the characters as well as how your choices actually matter. Maybe not always in the grand scheme of things, but you usually find yourself in dilemma when making a choice, lesser of two evils
Gameplay wasn't the best but it's passable, a tick above bamham combat I'd say

Also this.I can never get into that game to matter how much I try.

Either I was doing something terribly wrong or everything was a huge damage sponge in DD. I played as an assassin, not even hard difficulty, and it was taking me so long to kill a simple wolf that was on the path to my quest

fortnite unironically

reminds of when i used to be addicted to COD. back in high school

dark souls
fuck the crystal cave

Fallout 4. I've softened on it a lot over the years, but still think it's a complete step back from previous games in all the ways that matter. It's a pretty fun post-apocalyptic scavenger sim, and Far Harbor is genuinely good.

Attached: 1557960488920.jpg (850x478, 215K)

it's a 5 minutes area wtf

League of Legends

Attached: 1530925212763.jpg (900x900, 103K)

not if you played the game without the guide

Paper Mario sticker star

Attached: SFV.jpg (1024x683, 123K)

Pokemon, as a series.
Started hating it during XY I think.

Attached: 1475000552435.png (250x419, 81K)

I've been "complaining" about pokemon since Gen 3, but only in the usual casual way most people on Yea Forums "hate" things and bitch about them. I'd complain about dumb pokemon designs, lame areas, boring stories that I don't care about, not enough extra content, but I was never actually to the point where I didn't like the games at all. At worst I was bored and just wished it was a bit better.

Once the 3DS pokemon games hit I actually started to not like the games, X/Y, ORAS, Sun/Moon, all of those games were just fucking annoying. They weren't just boring they were insulting, they barely let you fucking play these games anymore. In Sun/Moon it was like the game had a tutorial that lasted until the Elite 4, except the post game lasts 15 fucking minutes.

I didn't bother buying Ultra Moon, Lets Go looked retarded, and I was waiting for Sword/Shield and hoping they were going to put a little more effort in and finally listen to the fans like Nintendo did with Mario and Zelda but immediately cancelled my preorder when the national dex news hit.

Pokemon doesn't even make me angry, just disappointed. Its just sad how much potential is being wasted with this franchise, especially since Pokemon is so big that it effectively choked out the rest of the "monster training" genre so we don't even have a decent alternative.

In the very earliest bits of the game leveling up helps a ton, but once you're at Gran Soren upgrade your damn equipment as often as you can

This is me but Persona 5. When I ask people why they like it the answer is either "you have shit taste" or "it's enjoyable". Those are conclusions, not reasons.

Attached: 2bb6446bd364ff7d6e311bb4b88b0f1628f905ab.png (720x528, 156K)

Destiny
also fuck bungie

Attached: w122.png (500x384, 99K)

Dissidia NT

It's extremely stylish and has some fun bits of dialogue.

>listen to the fans like Nintendo did with Mario and Zelda
You mean by turning Zelda into empty open world garbage.

Overwatch, I uninstalled it so many times now I’m hopeful I’ll rank higher for 222

It was a step in a good direction after Skyward Sword, I think most people are excited by the potential of the "majoras mask" for this game rather than the game itself.
BotW is a really interesting groundwork for a great game, but it felt like they spent 99% of the time just working on the engine and shit but they forgot to fill the world with unique stuff.

Fingers crossed for the sequel, now that the engine is finished they have nothing to do but work on filling the world with content and adding some fun new tools and mechanics

Stardew Valley. It should have everything I love in it... I want to enjoy it so bad, but it just doesn't click.

> I think most people are excited by the potential of the "majoras mask" for this game rather than the game itself.
I know I am
Plus we have genshin impact while we wait.

Biggest fags in this thread.

>Genshin Impact

Attached: Macaulay-Culkin-Talks-About-Home-Alone-YouTube-Series.jpg (728x728, 99K)

Does it count if you enjoy the game but just hate the community? DDR (and rhythm games in general) are really fun, but their communities are usually 45% tryhards, 45% autismos, and 10% people who actually enjoy it and have fun. It'd be nice to be able to go out and play these without having someone pretend to be my rival.

fucking company of heroes 2

>1 is dead, and i cant into meta
>2 is alive just enough to play against people of similar skill
>community patches are so axis-sided the game will die because there's no point to playing allies unless you're top 100 but i still do because i'm a masochist
>every time i play my doctor asks why im not taking my high blood pressure medialcation (im 27 and been taking vasodilators ever since coh2 came out
>saying the community is shit is a massive understatement

i dunno why i do this to myself

Attached: SpAJckY.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Golf With Your Friends
some of those user levels are downright evil

Attached: 1520259523274.jpg (456x434, 8K)

Based and patrician taste in video games.

Cringe and absolute shit taste in video games.

Dragon's Dogma is garbage in comparison to Witcher. The only redeeming quality is you can climb on giant enemies using clunky ass mechanics
But right, you can make loli pawns,based Japan saving the industry again

imagine actually thinking any of this
holy shit how embarrassing would that be

What the fuck lol, Dragon's Dogma has some of the best combat and boss battles of any game ever

Brits are such a distasteful nation.