MENTATS

MENTATS

Attached: 1200px-FO4MentatsNifskope.png (1200x670, 650K)

I can feel the smartness kicking in

Mentats are for literal brainlets though.

Party Time Mentats is better. It cures autism.

And boy, how it smarts!

I am big brain now

Attached: men tats.jpg (500x500, 64K)

>Mentats
the faggot
>Beer
the chad

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

Does Fallout 4 still have the broken addiction mechanic? That all chems will cause an infinite addiction that requires an instant cure?

Pretty much. Though you can make your own cure at chem crafting stations which is better than hunting down a doctor or save scumming I guess.

Attached: 1555538354564.jpg (558x614, 51K)

I don't understand why Bethesda just couldn't do anything right with that game. Chems in Fallout 1 and 2 used to consist of: 1. Short term positive effects. 2. Long term negative effects. The addiction would simply be those negative effects that would dissapate in a day or two, or in the case of Jet, never. Why not just have that kind of system and let players either deal with the addiction normally or let them wait for a few days if they want to cheese it since the modern games have no time limits? Or is Gamebryo simply incapable of dealing with stat changes that have timers spanning multiple days?

>mentats aren't real

Attached: 1553599562119.jpg (720x762, 34K)

Yeah, I'm addicted to Jet. How did you guess?

Attached: 3a9.png (476x476, 149K)

Has adderall ever truly helped anyone here?

Attached: 1546567839184.jpg (432x461, 168K)

>tfw billy is probably dead now.

Excuse me but here we say 'peopletats'

Attached: 1557973941082.jpg (600x347, 37K)

>inhaling cow shit

It is kind of a shame there's no performance enhancing drug for intelligence IRL.
It would be pretty cool to be able to pop a pill and for like an hour or you become your fully realized big-brained self. Everything just becomes clearer, like you'd been thinking 'slowly' or stuck in a fog your whole life; learning becomes easier, you don't even stutter and you speak more clearly than before.

It'd be crazy addictive though I'd imagine.

>pops mentats on a 4 PER character to get that sweet Better Criticals Perk
sniper cucks btfo

Wrong mentats, those look like they came from some place with technology, when as everyone knows technology is the root of all sin and the ultimate cause of the destruction of the human race.
Butlerian Jihad when?

Attached: kwisatzhaderach.jpg (1000x592, 227K)