You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve...

You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Attached: 1555147291985.gif (224x224, 3.8M)

gamers should apply this logic to masturbation and have sex instead

I do both

cheating is fun. doesn't mean you become a shit player when they stop working.

I'm talking to YOU pc players,

>not improving your masturbation skills

git gud

Fun is a buzzword because you can't articulate a reason to excuse your cheating

Imagine gaining anything from manipulating chunks of void

>You cheated not only the game, but yourself

This feels like something that would fit right in with Undertale's edgy dialog.

>we’re all just molecules and chemical reactions and nothing in life has any meaning
Go ahead and kill yourself

its true but most people dont bother killing themselves because of our biological programming, do you deny life has no meaning but that which we give it?

but that guy cheated in shadows die twice because it was too hard for him.
get your facts straight OP

this is my response to gun control

Yea sure I agree with that. I just think the argument that “videogame achievements are meaningless because they aren’t tangible” is a silly argument, because they can still mean something to a lot of people

i dont play video games to feel accomplished because im not a reject loser with nothing to show for my life, i play them for fun and entertainment. if cheat codes make the game more fun im using them desu
fuck people who use 3rd party cheats in multiplayer though, i don't see how that's fun for more than an hour

I would add a caveat that, if you assume that, given the age of the universe, the earliest possible and most advanced intelligence still would have something unknown to them by the time they go extinct (even if its billions of years from now) then the chance that there is a greater meaning can never be 0%

How many days do you think he practiced that?

Remember when casuals got so butthurt over the implication that cheating is for bitches that they repeatedly spammed this?

Attached: 1438631683838.jpg (624x564, 94K)

Rampant hacking and cheating is ruining PC gaming.

Attached: .webm (960x506, 2.61M)

And that’s how it should be with video games, fucking toys. The only other thing you can do is risk your time for the great reward of absolutely nothing

>get gf
>we fuck
>she goes home
>get horny later that night
>masturbate

If you don't masturbate and have sex, you just have low test.

hashahahahahahahahah i remember that meme from six months ago too hahahahahhahahaa