youtube.com/watch?v=vIHuyiZKStE&t=183s
youtube.com/watch?v=5e1ptq2yEK8&list=PL28ABDE00F78EC928&index=8&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=wgFJCQLlqKY
youtube.com/watch?v=dGmqIkhjEPE
youtube.com/watch?v=2pBbOLPCjaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHERE THE FUCK IS CBT2 CHINKS

never ever

These autists are giving the game free publicity.

>sonyfag chink shill resetera mod secret pedo discord admin twitter screencap

WAITO PIKU GO HOM

no stop think of the advertisers

Why would anyone dedicate their Time to make a Twitter account just to encite console wars?

the uncensored pictures shows that it was literally a fat white nintendie baby.

Every nintendie is a autistic baby.

>another ching chon shilling thread

Because they're being paid?

Looks better than BotW.
Nitendrones just mad that this game gonna look as good as BotW promised it would look when announced (and was subsequently gimped visually).

what happened?

Sonybro smashed up his PS4 in utter embarrassment of Sony.

Reality check: its just a dumb PR stunt that a 10 year old can recognise.

nintendies literally organized a protest

Attached: EBH0N1MU0AAkxMh.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

wrong

Attached: EBNEBkVXUAAG62M.png large.png (747x529, 598K)

Attached: EBH0RZeUcAA6dMJ.png (360x360, 259K)

Paid by who?

>Chinks fight each other for Japanese products
kek

Attached: 1494625985211.jpg (676x575, 92K)

weird to think chinese would be so against something chinese made and prefer the japanese version of it.
anyway game looks too flashy but i do hope the world is vast and exploring is fun.

Isnt this guy a kiddy fiddler from Neofag?

Nintendies are autistic world wide this is literal proof. The other reason is that this was suppose to be china's debut game on modern consoles but it turned out to be a carbon copy of BOTW, truth hurts their pride.

By (them)

oh that makes even less sense, china prides them selves in copying and making things "better" this should be right up their alley.

>thinking it's actually an organic outrage
oh user

Attached: 1427935853348.jpg (992x734, 122K)

>Nitendrones just mad that this game gonna look as good as BotW
>BotW
>look good
pick one

why do you think it's weird?
Yea Forums always do this shit

>WAAAA MY NINTEDO(Japanese) is better
>NOOOO MY SONY(Japanese) is better

It's a publicity stunt to generate hype. Streisand effect.

>comments are pretending it's only sort of alike
I can't remember if South Korea or China were worse in this aspect.

youtube.com/watch?v=2714T_k2B1U

does this mean it won't have shitty gacha mechanics?

They actually haven't announced monetisation models yet, but the first closed beta had obvious gacha mechanics in it and the developer has only done gacha F2P before. The feedback has been pretty extensively wanting a full-price version instead of a F2P microtransaction money hole but if their intention was for F2P mechanics then I doubt they could change it enough before release to make it a 'proper' game. That said, in Honkai going through the story requires no investment and doesn't take a very long time, and 'energy' systems would be weird in an open-world game, so it might be F2P as expected, or unlike previous F2P junk, or not F2P at all. It's really hard to say at this point.

gacha shit means nothing on the PC version.

If you're suggesting 'muh mods', all gacha shit is tied to servers, the second the connection was lost in the closed beta it would kick the player back to the menu. Continued from exactly where you were, but still. Cheats are eventually found. Honkai publishes a list of banned cheaters every few days.

What a disgusting language.

so does whitoid

brand loyalty fags are mentally unstable
the same shit happened to idols, if some chink idols happen to have similar style to gook idols there will be raids, spam, flame war all over the fandom

what a fucking idiot

It looks a lot better than BotW though, less dull and more colorful

>bugmen
who cares

>falling to such obvious marketing stunts
Never changes Yea Forums never changes

It looks cool, I'll try it out. Is it a full on single player game?

Yes, though you can do dungeons as a party (up to 4 I think). There's a video on youtube of testing open-world co-op too, but I don't think it's actually an intended feature.

Cute!
Also god damn, a lot of mad Zelda fans on that like bar.

Attached: gfdgfdgdf.jpg (936x781, 137K)

Literally the only similar things are the menu design, the aesthetics of some of the ruins, and the totally-not-bokoblin enemies. The actual gameplay is entirely different.

Doesn't even look like BOTW. Looks like no no kuni 2.

Attached: 1560199582990.jpg (387x461, 24K)

botw fags stuck in 2017 lmao

HAHAHA BOTWFAGS BTFO
Combat seems pretty good, it's a like better version of BOTW. My only complaints are ?????? ??? ??? ??? ??? Free Tibet ??????? The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 ?????? The Tiananmen Square Massacre ????? The Anti-Rightist Struggle ????? The Great Leap Forward ????? The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution ?? Human Rights ?? Democratization ?? Freedom ?? Independence ??? Multi-party system ?? ?? Taiwan Formosa ???? Republic of China ?? ??? ??? Tibet ???? Dalai Lama ??? Falun Dafa ???????? The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region ?????? Nobel Peace Prize ??? Liu Xiaobo ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Free Tibet ?????????
Camera needs a little work too. Looking forward to it.

>shi sha shoo sho shoo shi sho
Fucking disgusting bug language

The game seems way the fuck more like shitty MMO style game.

BOTW was all about exploration and creativity, not MMO action combat grinding through giant HP bars we've played a million times before where the enemy barely reacts.

Let me guess. He was anglo. Theres nothing wrong with white people like scandinavians, meditarranians, germans etc. But anglos are autistic as fuck.

just like us

Uh huh

BOTW was about exploring a world of cliffs and nothing and grinding through giant HP bars of enemies that barely react because the enemy scaling is retarded.

for a second there i thought it was that minge girl

Nah with us it's different.

The nips did some fucked up shit to chinks.

Attached: tenor.gif (320x240, 2.73M)

this game is still in development and already copied all of botw? so its just gonna get more shit or what, by copying other games? haha

toddler cope

Isn't that ZhugeEX guy the one that manages the resetera discord with all the pedophiles on it?

>Spoiler
What?

Do any of you remember when Crusader of Centy (Soleil) was released on genesis? Many people called it a zelda clone and still enjoyed it. Me being one of them. I don't remember people smashing SNES consoles all over. I'm not going to play this game, but it just makes me laugh seeing how many people must BUY AND CONSUME PRODUCT. LOYALTY=100!

Pretty funny when you think about it.

Attached: CoC.jpg (1280x720, 304K)

Enabled autism wasn't as big a thing back then

man, this is fucking embarrassing.
are nintendofans really this proud of their system? god damn.
this is just some random fucking game too that looks like botw.

Genshin Impact actually looks good unlike bore of the wild, title that fell for the open world meme and turned out disappointing. See also: MGSV.

Alundra was considered a Zelda clone too.

"zelda clone" was a genre like "doom clone" for a long time, and then they evolved into "action adventure"

Clones of popular games were many since forever. These media outlets enable this brand loyalty autism like a plague. Having clones of your favorite games were a good no matter how good or bad they were. It just means there's more games you could play on your favorite specific genre.

+1

>inspired

HOES MAD

HOES MAD

HOES MAD

No shit sherlock. This shit is scripted as fuck.

>Doesn't even look like BOTW. Looks like no no kuni 2.
sssh don't tell them.

why are chinks better developers than Nintendo? First their pokemon clone is better and now Genshin Impact is so good it has switch owners literally SEETHING

Attached: 1537959916435.jpg (439x393, 109K)

I find it ironic that chinks protest against some chink company copying others.

Sony is just as Japanese as Nintendo. It actually surprises me Chinks play them at all considering the enmity between China and Japan.

That and is known to be a massive Sony fanboy/anti-Nintendo

I meet a lot of Chinese people and they're all massive weeaboos now. Doraemon and Pokemon did a lot of work towards world peace, unironically.

Of course, just like the classic 8.8, right bro?

>inspired
>botw fan owning a PS4
>ahmad
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>tfw people are letting Chinese shills blantantly getting away with advertising their knock off game on Yea Forums just to “own the nincels”

So yeah, Yea Forums is just completely fucked now huh

I just took a quick look at this game and yeah, it does seem to use the same assets BOTW used.
Grass is definitely copied from BOTW, but who cares? game-play looks terrible, like some soulless offline MMO.

You're late, this thread

Not gonna lie, Genshin Impact looks really good. Zelda has a lot of catching up to do.

Fucking stop with spamming unfunny twitter meme bullshit
You're making DQ fanbase is new cancer

Attached: 1564891701304.png (790x814, 225K)

do you always stop reading mid sentence?

What is this sentence even supposed to mean, Mr. Chang?

Daily reminder that Tencent is Nintendo

Attached: nintencent.png (696x344, 99K)

>Nintencent

Imagine le smeleh

Golden axe warrior on sms is a good Zelda clone that is superior to LoZ.
Ax battler on game gear is a Zelda 2 clone that’s also enjoyable.
Landstalker was also called a Zelda clone as well

Higher-tier enemies are more likely to spawn each new blood moon depending on how many of that kind of enemy you've defeated so far, so If you avoid combat a lot you won't see many silver or gold-tier enemies.

How is that retarded?

Are there Nintendo fans in China? I thought Nintendo had just started selling products there

daily reminder you cant do business in china unless you go through a chinese company

>anime art style
Won't sell. Why does anyone care?

Sony and Microsoft both launched their consoles in China soon after they lifted their console ban years ago.

Why would you be mad at this if you actually own a PS4?
I liked BOTW and this looks like a nice clone so I'll probably have some fun with it.

Does this game also come to PC/Steam?
So that i can play this game while i don't feel bad for both ps4fag and switchfag?

I'm interested thanks to chinese ps4 smasher

Attached: 1531452983564.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Weird that Yea Forums sides with the pedo resterera admin that uses Discord

Uhhh, C... Crash Bandicoot Two 2?

Why are anglos so autistic and ugly?

You'd have to be certified brain dead to think that game looks anything like BotW aside from a handful of graphic designs

looks like Zelda but like fun to play instead of boring shit like Zelda

God chinese is such a fucking ugly language I actually can't stand listening to these robot noises it makes my head hurt.

Yes, it's coming to PC. Don't know about Steam tho.

Cock and ball torture 2

Looks like a better BotW. I loved BotW, but it was sorely lacking content and the dungeons sucked ass.

I'm interested.

Mother fucking animu BotW game with nude mods!
My body is ready!

Attached: 1448487700787.png (232x198, 130K)

Isn't Sony gaming shit American now?

>entire economy was built from ripping off other people's work
>getting upset about it just now
Dear god, they're developing a conscious

Production is chink, shit games courtesy of america.

>Sony helps chink developers to fund their games
>Soulless chinks make a BoTW clone
>Chink blames and turns against Sony for some reason
???
Sony has no say in these games.

Man this is just pathetic.
Nintendobabies will never stop outing themselves as the most retarded console fanbase.

yea they're at the sony booth probably smells like undilated neovagina

Gotta say, I love this.

But the only thing I'm actually waiting for is the game to get 5/10 review scores despite being a clone of game that's supposedly *totally* 10/10 goty with no fake, trumped-up scores meant to generate hype and sell a shit console.

That is going to be so delicious when the hypocrisy of nintendo fans and scorers comes into broad daylight.

Attached: 1294068151032.png (570x533, 15K)

>make a shitty (literal) chinese bootleg game
>plays infinitely worse than the game it's emulating
>slap generic anime girls into it and people eat it up anyway

Why are weebs so pathetic?

Attached: 1515757103521.png (472x448, 202K)

>unironically talking about mobile trash
Why couldn't the shooter have been from Yea Forums so that the advertisers and webhost shut down this site?

>plays infinitely worse
if its worse than botw thats pretty fucking bad

You make it sound like brand loyalists have abilities like common sense

>b-b-but it has waifus!

no it doesn't you console war faggot
botw was already lackluster and this is a literal chinese knockoff botw
look terrible lmao

There's something about botw that attracts a special kind of retard.

We have faggots making threads about fucking gatcha shit every day. This shitty board has been filled with zero standards trash for ages now.

The climbing system and glider are straight out of botw
But that's a good thing, I am excited to see vote but done right

It's a pc game with a mobile port
Although admitidly the difficulty does seem tuned for mobile controls leaving pc players with combat that is kind of brain dead.

>has more enemy variety than BotW
>has a higher framerate than BotW
>has better visuals than BotW

Game might still be garbage but it goes to show how easy it is to outdo BotW in so many areas.
Anyone who calls BotW the best game of all time or even a masterpiece is a moron. There were better games even in 2017. Nintendo has a LONG way to go. Hopefully the sequel is a massive improvement.

>There were better games even in 2017
Not only were there better games there were better Nintendo games.

>plays infinitely worse than the game it's emulating
How?

BotW's climbing and gliding aren't exactly unique.
The climbing is straight out of Spider-Man, but they added a stamina meter (stamina meters exist in many games, but Skyward Sword actually introduced it to Zelda).
There are many games with gliding (including Majora's Mask and Wind Waker).
Not to say that this game isn't a blatant copycat but let's not pretend that BotW is unique.

Only the visual style is somewhat similar from what I can tell.

Combat looks way better but it's not what made BotW so popular anyways

>The climbing is straight out of Spider-Man
Actually the physics based climbing is from Shadow of the colossus.

>>plays infinitely worse than the game it's emulating
Oh so you have already played the game? Mind showing us your cool footage?

Why would they be upset if they're getting more of what they want but with a different character?

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up that it's about Nintendo first and foremost.

That actually looks good, my main problems with BOTW was the boring empty giant map, shit combat, no skills and the fact that it's not an actual RPG.
If they can fix that I would love this game.

Towns look bigger than botw.

CHINK
CHINK
CHINKY DINK
CHINK
CHINK
CHINKY DINK
CHINK
CHINK
CHINKY DINK

This is literally going to be all of those things, only even bigger and more bloated

why do people think it's going to be any better, all of the good shit in BotW is the shit they're going to skimp out on in favor of shit that's easier to make, i.e. more open space and slightly shinier graphics

Soulless chink rip off, only weeb faggots will eat this shit up.

Combat already looks infinitely better than BOTW and it's an actual RPG, that's worth giving a try

The majority of JRPGs are garbage. Including BotW, and whatever this trash is. Good ones include: Nier, Persona, Dragons Dogma (this one is borderline trash), FF, and Dark Souls.

>Nier, Persona, Dragons Dogma (this one is borderline trash), FF, and Dark Souls.

>Nier
>Persona
>FF
>Dark souls

Attached: 1535382070853.jpg (323x241, 8K)

Is this actually an elaborated marketing strategy?

Crash Bean Tacing

I guess I'll contribute to reaching the bump limit.
I have no desire to play this game, though.

I liked BotW and I think this looks fun too. I'll probably check out reviews before purchasing it.
...I dunno what else there is to say

Attached: 1559064414050.png (399x455, 161K)

Play Honkai Impact! It's also made by MiHoYo!

Attached: 20190716_071140.jpg (800x645, 295K)

>toddlers literally seething at this
It's okay with Nintendo use other people's idea to make their own game but it's a sin when someone copies their ideas to make their own games. Pathetic as usual. The only similar thing this game has is the esthetic.

Why does chinese language sound such chit (shit)

Attached: 12924270.jpg (150x150, 6K)

My guess is that people so used to japanese that when they hear an asian language that isn't japanese something sounds off.

You know what? I'm gonna say it. China is pretty based. I'm glad these chinks will be carrying on the banner of civilization after the West has fallen and the white man has been overrun by shitskins.

I'm guilty on admitting this too. Chinese just sounds so fucking ugly.

remember to say that every single mechanic that this zelda clone doesnt have it isnt there because sony censored it

>not even Chink brainwashing can cure Tendie cultism
Props to Nintendo. Seriously.

>Tendie cultism
But the guy owned a PS4?

is it me or, despite being straight up generic animu-shit, the combat looks way better and more interesting than botw?

TAKE MY REPLY user WE MUST REACH THE PROMISED LAND OF BUMP LIMIT

>chinese man being upset about a knockoff
not buying it

Chinese is a tonal language and has extremely different syllable pacing. Japanese doesn't have these problems. Only big difference to English is flat intonation by default which doesn't even matter. In terms of pronunciation it's actually pretty similar to Spanish.

They just sound piss off about something all the time when i hear it

This game looks fun as fuck. I hope it gets a Japanese dub tho because I don't think I could listen to this game in it's original language. I don't know why. I have a chinese friend who speaks really softly and gently in her mother tongue, so whenever I hear chinese that doesn't sound like that my ears hurt aha.

Today is the day where people have learned what is more powerful - a Nintendie's insecurities, or a Chinese man's urge to shamelessly copy. Though actually, it's probably all staged by Chinese competitors for refusing to fork over sums of cash or something.

Reminder that Yea Forums will suck commie chink micro dick just to be contrarian and keep seething about breath of the wild almost 3 years after its release

Attached: 1564968223670.webm (640x360, 2.2M)

only the artstyle is reminiscent of botw everything else looks completely different to me.

How dreary, they really need some good Samaritan laws.

Attached: 1525650454339.png (545x545, 537K)

cringe

What if I liked BOTW and also think genshin impact looks good?

you have no principles or values
keep sucking chink dick bro

>EVERYTHING CHINESE BAD
>*ignores the fact that more than half of the objects in his house are made in china

I mean it's not a very unique look is it?

>you own chinese shit anyway so its fine if they want to rip off a legitimate IP
nice analogy

>ripoff
lmao if it was a ripoff why doesn't nintendo sue them

Attached: 1415203227654.jpg (600x600, 175K)

I wouldn't have ever heard about this game if it weren't for the shilling, now I think it looks kinda cool and will pirate it soon.

Nintenbros are just advertising it.

can you copyright botw/fortnite grafix?

>no lawsuits
>no ripoff
murican education
they can only sue them if they directly infringe nintendo's patents/trademarks
its like saying rockband is not a blatant rip off of guitar hero because there are lawsuits
no you cant, you cant trademark game ideas, mechanics or art direction, you cant even copyright stuff like specific dance moves like many actors wanted to sue fornite over
because that'd only create a culture of patent trolls (that already exists anyway) so imagine if somebody could patent the genre metroidvaina, everyone would have to pay a fee to the patent owner and they can also simply not allow the use of the patent

so then it's not a ripoff, okayyy

there are no lawsuits*

not legally

who even cares about this game its fucking retarded weeaboo shit that isnt special whatsoever

Ahahaha nintendo fanboys are so fucking stupid

Is this game going to get a Japanese dub? It looks nice, but jesus fuck, I cannot stand listening to chinese or shitty funimation-tier eng dubs.

I'm okay with Korean and 'nam, hell I even tolerate Thai.
but Chinese sounds like they're always pissed all the time

>but Chinese sounds like they're always pissed all the time
its because they're user

I don't think they sound pissed all the time, but rather like the entire country has a severe speech impediment of some sort. Chinese is also a language where no matter how angry a person is, it just cannot sound intimidating. Hearing a really angry chink tonally rant about anything is just actually hilarious.

boastin in le ebin shill bread :DDDD

I've grown up with only nintendo consoles in my life until I turned 20. Even then I'm not as clouded as you are, holy shit.

I hate the chinese game industry and its rapid growth as much as the others but the whole zelda comparison thing is such a outlandish complaint.

Botw didn't invent shit and only took already used mechanics together. It's not even much either. it's climbing for the most part. I don't know if Genshin impact has climbing but I'd assume so if people keep trying to draw a parallel between the two titles. Everything else mechanically seems so different in the combat. And cell shading is not some zelda only shit either. You can try to explain why this chink title is a ripoff but I doubt you'll try.

>its because they're user
Which user are they

>You can try to explain why this chink title is a ripoff but I doubt you'll try.
watch this trailer youtube.com/watch?v=t5kb4lzXnQk
and tell me how is not a rip off of this youtu.be/zw47_q9wbBE and this youtu.be/1rPxiXXxftE

Funny that the Chinese hate the Japanese so much, but the only way they can even begin to get their foot in the door of popular media is to emulate Japanese styles.

>it shares similarities therefor it's a ripoff
So botw also rips off ubisoft games right

Well, it did.

Fuck off chinkshill

>Musou shit combat
>Better

>source: sony fanboy
LOL, why do people still believe this fag?

>In terms of pronunciation it's actually pretty similar to Spanish
you could have a case if you said spanish and japanese pronunciation are similar (almost the exact same vowels, clear syllables, roughly the same consonants, etc), but chinese and spanish? nope.

I think thats one of those things where if chinese user were to type that into their browser their internet gets shut down immediately.

they took inspiration from ubitowers yeah and even aonuma acknowledged it, but afaik not a single ubisoft game allows me to use physics the way botw does, or offers the wide variety of game technology botw has, far cry 2 you could say was close to that with the dynamic fire and clouds moving in wind direction but the art style is more akin to wind waker than any other ubisoft game
>botw took things from other games so its ok if bugmen completely rips off botw up to even the way the trailer of their game is edited
lmao, fucking faggot

>You're making DQ fanbase is new cancer
The DQ fanbase was always cancer, user.

ttrailers I don't think give off what is always true to the game so I went out of my way to compare gameplay. and really they are different game in big ways.

Zelda is by far more physics focused, from how you fall, interact with objects and fight enemies. Genshin doesn't seem to have any of that. I noticed the glider like action in the trailer for genshin but I'll place my bets on that it's applied similarly as the rest that I mentioned.

I don't think you're crazy for thinking it LOOKS the same at least. the level design is very similar and is the most "rip off" part of it all.

I guess there is a chance that taking botw ideas was in the devs minds but I can tell quickly that there are many things different from it as well, fundamentally. whether it was their intention or not to be botw china edition, it couldn't happen anyway because it set to be a high end mobile game.

Nintenbros... we have to stop these chinks.............

Attached: soy22.jpg (199x253, 9K)

based and wojak piled

Based

Wow, those people are really upset about this game. Honestly, I can't believe how VIRAL MARKETING they are.

no one goes to epics booth when they keep taking other devs ideas, why is Nintendo suddenly special here? are riots going to happen every time someone makes a party kart racer? will there be riots every time CoD uses others ideas? are you going to firebomb capcoms competitors when they release a fighting game?

you're pathetic.

Attached: tough guy.gif (480x360, 928K)

Man, Zelda looks fucking grey as fuck.

Someone have the Soulless/Soul image?

it's scripted, you idiot
look up the Streisand effect and don't pretend the fucking Chinese wouldn't take advantage of it

I thought the left two photos were one, and that the man was taking a dump

Attached: 1497743788971.jpg (350x233, 11K)

>scripted
Just look at Smash treads. Im sure they did it.

I didn't even know what the fuck Genshin Impact was until you told me it was just a better BotW. Now I'm looking forward to the game.

>the unwashed nintendo toddler smell is scripted, trust me that's just artificial shit smell they spray on and the poop is simply chocolate.

Attached: cca.jpg (680x850, 79K)

I did

it was shit.

Attached: 1599512965.gif (393x311, 1.71M)

Why do Nintendo cultists get so fucking defensive over a shitty chink clone of their shitty gook game?

>he didn't grow up with the SNES

Probably gonna pick this up. It honestly just looks like BOTW with fun gameplay

Attached: 07685708.jpg (500x403, 49K)

This.

>plays infinitely worse

Attached: 78e97e528ddba086f1c8f5213d7d8d23.jpg (600x772, 38K)

This game is awesome. I just want that they stop the "change the character at will" mechanic. You really should have special points for that.

Or maybe, it could work like GTAV, where you could have the characters spread all over the city.

Attached: 1547691831350.gif (500x333, 1.65M)

>daniel ahmad
I want mudslimes to fuck off forever

>The climbing system and glider are straight out of botw
lol
this is the state of Nintendo babies.

Spider man for GC/N64?
Shadow of the colossus?
Assassin Creed?

I won't even start on the games where you could glide/fly.

No, and for starters, Nintendo didn't create anime style games. Atelier games came much time before. Nintendo didn't create cell shading either. And even if they had, that only would be an issue if they copied stuff.

Everything is a remix.

youtube.com/watch?v=nJPERZDfyWc

No Japanese language version, no buy

Just so you all know:

The game is hardcore Gachashit, and the overworld has a gacha style stamina meter, limiting the number of dungeons you can enter.
It plays NOTHING like Zelda.
No physics
No REAL combat, no strategy to it at all, outside of rock-paper-scissors element matching and button mashing

It *looks* like Zelda, and nothing more.
And it looks like Zelda specifically so they can draw the comparison. Literally every thread made about this game has been a Chinese shill thread. They're jumping out ahead of the "It's a Zelda ripoff" complaints so those complaints are positively associated with their game. It's a legitimate marketing strategy known as Pivoting.
>Ha ha look at those retarded Zelda fanboys!
is literally their marketing strategy.

Don't fall for it. It's a cynical bid for attention for a cynical game.

>Chinese players are mad that a Chinese company is ripping off a product

??????????????????????????????????

I've watched plenty of gameplay and briefly got to play it on a friends account during alpha so I know this is bullshit. It does play like Zelda if on an emulator like Wii U BOTW but with obviously less buttons since its skill based character swapping. You are right about the dungeons though.

Genshin doesn't have BOTW physics.

It's shit.

>being from a place means you should like and support everything that happens there including all the bad stuff
what

The game looks fun. I'm gonna play it anyway. On PC.

>Gachashit, and the overworld has a gacha style stamina meter, limiting the number of dungeons you can enter.
The demos confirm this isn't true.

>The game looks fun.
No it doesn't it looks like gachashit

How small is too small?

Attached: 8796.png (1366x768, 1.61M)

China

It's been well over two decades already since sony took nintendo's place in the industry as the caller of the shots with the ps1 and the nintenbronies are STILL mad as all fuck. This is honestly pretty tame for such a buttblasted fanbase that's so utterly filled with anguish and an unsatisfied yearning for autistic vengeance.

It's also hilarious seeing them raging at this when BOTW literally has ubisoft towers and the same old boring generic open world you see everywhere. I guess they think nintendo invented this formula now lmao

yes but you forget that BOTW isn't made by Ubisoft so it's actually well done

Yeah, it's called being a nintendo game.

Literally not a single thing is gacha
youtube.com/watch?v=vIHuyiZKStE&t=183s

The point is that it's ripping things straight out of other games and now the fans are mad because someone is doing the same with it and throwing childish tantrums like some unstable manbaby.

Actually watch the gameplay maybe? I just like adventure games. let me explore, and make the combat not suck. BotW was fun, but a lot of the mechanics bog it down. That, and the story and lore feel sort of static. Like it will never be anything properly interesting.

sure looks like it

It isn't a rip off if it's actually done right. This is just blind copying

huh? am i retarded or something?
this game looks nothing like BOTW, it looks like it plays completely different

>principles and values
>when talking about virtual toys literally made for children in one of the most baby tier franchises in gaming

Your permavirginity is showing.

God I fucking hate hearing chinese, it's so grating and disgusting to listen to

>this game looks nothing like BOTW
The assets/art style is basically identical, but yeah, there really isn't anything else the same about it. It's unironically better in every category

Not that user, but bo it isn't, it just share an anime style, which is pretty generic for starters. Zelda didn't create the anime genre.

Also it has more dungeons, the fighting is better, the cities are bigger and looks populated. It actually is a better game.

>chinese ripoff of botw
>grindy as fuck
>with p2w shop
Yeah I'm sure it'll be a great game. All hail our chinese overlords

the only thing that even looks similar in the artystyle is the grass

yes an anime style coincidentally similar to BOTW's anime style lol

No, you're correct.

Read this: >Zelda created the anime styled games
I-it' ripping of Atelier games duuude.

>Zhuge Liang
Screencap disregarded

Attached: E0AB066E-45DE-4D5C-9929-A931612AB098.png (500x588, 240K)

Based Mihoyo making literally everyone mad

Attached: 0009.png (800x1427, 1.1M)

and the colors and the enemies and the enemy encampments and the not shrines etc.

>chinks preferring something made by Japan instead of China
I hope they had a lot of good boy points before doing this

>BOTW's anime style
No, it isn't.

Zelda was going for a Nausicaa from the Wind Valley feeling, the same thing can be said by this game.

Both Zelda and Genshin actually resemble Tales of/Atelier series.

This meme has to stop.

>It isn't a rip off if it's actually done right

Yes it is. The fact you liked it just means you're willing to turn a blind eye out of bias. BOTW isn't unique in the slightest from its art style to its mechanics, nor does it hold an exclusive right on anything just because it decided to use a bunch of stuff that were already used before.

>Nausicaa from the Wind Valley
Sorry, I made a mistake, it's Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind in the american adaptation.

no, BOTW actually put some thought into its ubishit towers and improved it into actually fun mechanics. This is just not-BOTW the artstyle

If that trailer hadn't shown that plains with grass portion I bet no one would even think about Zelda because that's the only portion that really resembles it.

Everything else looks better.

我爱你。你是个俊男。

okay chang

The world art is a straight ripoff from zelda while the characters are more like the atelier games

>BOTW actually put some thought into its ubishit towers and improved it into actually fun mechanics.

Ah yes, the magnificent thought of ctrl c ctrl v. Can you be even more of a delusional fanboy? I guess Nintendo should also sue the creators of Atelier and also Ni No Kuni since apparently they hold a retroactive right over their generic as fuck art style as well? Pff.

I really have a strong aversion towards chinese, and its nothing Yea Forums borne. I just dont like the way chinese people seem to think manners and politeness are beneath them. They spread out wherever, bark their mandarin, glare at you when theyre inspecting you - if it were ancient times i would have thought someones noble uncle had arrived. But no. Just another chinese guy who thinks hes stepping over the world. I prefer the other east asians that have boundaries and respect them. Its not about whose pop culture is better, its literally because chinese people seem to think anywhere they go they're in their house.

Take your own medicine, user. You cant say botw is not original. Stop being so biased ;)

yes because nintendo literally copied it from a word document

What do you mean by that?

Because it was open world?

Atelier games did that much time before.

Just a few mechanics are the same, like the clusters of enemies with a chest inside.

And you could even find that im MMORPGs.

>Take your own medicine, user. You cant say botw is not original. Stop being so biased ;)

Because it's not. Stop being a fanboy.

They might as well have.

>did that much time before.
CHINK DETECTED
Tianamen square massacre and all that. Hope your good boy points don't get fucked too much by seeing this

Also yes, the game is clearly ripping off botw

Im pretty sure chinese people are mad that absolutely no elements in genshin impact are not japanese in origin

They took all the currently popular elements in japanese media and stitched it together into a weeb-frankensteins monster

It no longer has a distinct chinese feel. It looks like a japanese game trailer with a chinese dub. That is the most disturbing part of it. Cant imagine how the chinese would feel, probably either blind rationalization in the chinese way, or anger.

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-230017.png (1652x2048, 2.43M)

Chinese people are pessimistic as fuck about their own nation. They have a weird, seemingly-contradictory patriotism for their country over the west combined with the expectation that their country will be shit.
Something like
>you westerners are so silly, democracy can't work because people are shit (this is why china is good because our government assumes we're shit)

except unlike ubishit nintendo games are actually fun because they spend effort improving what they are inspired by instead of just lazily taking it and passing it off as new with only slight variation if any.

>Also yes, the game is clearly ripping off botw
It's ok since botw ripped off so many other games.

i dont know why nintenidiots are mad. it's common to see successful things get copied.
sony will do anything to win and they win alot.

Yes, exactly, that documentary "Everything is a remix" talks about that. When you copy "you're inspired", when others copy "they are stealing".

Everything is a remix.

Ghibli studios has probably more influence in Genshin than Zelda.

I'm br.

What's wrong with that phrase?

whatever helps you cope

Also a lot of chinese have intense dislike for anything japanese. So seeing this game trailer must have felt like their countries culture was bowing their heads down to the ground to japan. "Your culture is superior. We shall import it and change our own."

>except unlike ubishit nintendo games are actually fun because they spend effort improving what they are inspired by

That's because you're a fanboy that will put on a pedestal whatever they shit out regardless.

>instead of just lazily taking it and passing it off as new with only slight variation if any

You just described BOTW's ubisoft towers.

no, ubisoft game design is just lazy in implementation

Awn, the nintenbrony is gonna cry :(

And zelda had to copy that lazyness because they're even lazier. At least ubisoft came up with their own stuff.

Not him but so are towers

the irony of chinks getting mad at a soulless rip off is strong

>You just described BOTW's ubisoft towers.
no, ubisoft towers are all samey with phoned in shooting mechanics you use to scale the same gemoetry time and again just in different parts of the map. The scaling gameplay in BOTW is both less tedious than the gunplay in Far Cry and more varied in how it's done from tower to tower. Also how revealing the map doesn't also consequently result in a mass of soulless poi spam that takes all the fun out of exploration.

Just look at these shill threads on Yea Forums. Always written in a deliberately confrontative style to get (You)s out of Yea Forums all in an attempt to make people talk about it, no matter what or how just to talk about it.
If you think this isn't an obvious coordinated marketing campaing, you are a fucking idiot.

Also don't forget to sage your posts if you ever reply to one of these shit threads, don't give the chinks what they want.

>What's wrong with that phrase?
I can't explain it properly because ofc English is intuitive to me, but you'd say "did that many times before".

So I think "much" is used for uncountable things, like "they had much to eat" or "much merriment was had". Many is used for things which can be counted, like the number of times you did something.

This pretty much sums up why copyright is fucking cancer. There is no original idea.

No, see, ubisoft games play like shit while BOTW is actually fun.

see

Sounds just like BOTW's samey rehashed towers, dungeons and empty overworld. Looks like they're even more similar than we thought.

OTOH without copyright you get situations where the guy who invents something gets fucked by the already established guy who can just take his invention and mass produce it immediately.

Sounds like yes, but that's the rub, Ubi has no follow through.

This

It's actually kinda interesting to have a game dubbed in Chinese

Brb emailing hiroshimoot about all these chinks advertising their game without paying him

is it?

Ghibli is an anime studio, dipshit.

What makes you think they didn't pay him already?

This remlnds me of that article with the fat women destroying weight scales to fight body shaming. Literally what's the fucking point in destroying something that works? Fucking give it away or sell it cheap at least.

And you're mom is a whore yet I still fuck her for free.

>Zelda is not anime styled

Two years

Are the weapons in this game made out of peanut-brittle and break every 3rd enemy? If not, it's already vastly superior to boredom of the wild.

>Zelda isn't anime styled
>Zelda was more based off of Nausicaa
>Nausicaa was made by Studio Ghibli
>Studio Ghibli is an anime studio
>Zelda's look was based off of an anime studio's look
>Zelda isn't anime styled
Okay, sport.

They probably like the combo actions and swapping from Honkai

>So I think "much" is used for uncountable things, like "they had much to eat" or "much merriment was had". Many is used for things which can be counted, like the number of times you did something.
Yes, that's exactly that, I still remember studying this stuff. Thanks.

I think that some protection is necessary though.

Yes.

lol why are so many spergs angry at this game?

>implying chinks would pay when they can do it for free

You get used to it. I watched Shiyan Pin Jiating and didn't even mind it.

Fabricated outrage.

>that's exactly that
Time to go back to studying, chinkshit

>BOTW is shit nintendbaby!
>Btw this BOTW chink clone? Awesome
Are (You)s more addictive than heroin to Yea Forumsirgins?

anime is just animation produced in Japan, not a specific style.

lol ok schizo

Why does everyone think Mandarin sounds bad? I'm studying Mandarin and even my coursemates all talk about how ugly it sounds. But I think it sounds really cool. I don't get it.

I was being sarcastic.

Oh, so your argument is "BotW and ChinkBotW don't have the same style because although they're both 'anime' styles, they're taking inspiration from very different kinds of anime"?

There is literally no anime style. Shin Chan is anime. So is Nichijou and Dragon ball z.

>game literally looks like a souless chinese knockoff of botw

yikes, is the best you got sonyboys?

No that's not my argument

>Shing show sho ching shen shin Shan
It's just gross sounding.

sure thing, Chang

Then I don't know what the fuck you're trying to say.

But I think
>huo ming shi si le cuo
sounds cool

And it’s still better a better game than your tendy tablet zelda

then you're fucking retarded

sure thing virgin

Attached: 1445318649801.jpg (592x492, 63K)

I wonder whether you're just a weeb who doesn't like new things

>nincels now think that zelda invented an art style that was already used by ni no kuni and gravity rush

Attached: 1447551274285.jpg (622x276, 33K)

Attached: 1547687938230.png (410x490, 224K)

nice cope chang

>also seen in Atelier, Tales, Dragon Quest, Persona...

IT'S SPELT ZHANG

FUCKING STOP THIS

Attached: 1450307261081.jpg (1228x1502, 323K)

but not quite as slavishly copied from any single source until now!

beter check your social score balance, chang

Attached: Cina-_Winnie-Xi-1.jpg (700x460, 35K)

Genshin is not copying Zelda artstyle though.

The only thing it's copying is the enemy camps.

Why did Zelda copied Tales of Vesperia guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=5e1ptq2yEK8&list=PL28ABDE00F78EC928&index=8&t=0s

BOTW is just a Tales game with Ubitowers.

Attached: 1548433246875.gif (500x533, 1.51M)

Never even heard of this if it weren't for nintendo fans crying. Will it be available on PC? Looks pretty good.

okay chang

What art style? The shitty flat cell-shading and washed out colors? Genshin may play like botw but it doesn't look that similar.

>this much autism over a game about little anime girls

moeshit should be banned

Attached: 1555150793055.png (312x312, 146K)

关闭他妈的

what do chinks have to do with this anyways

again, whatever helps you cope

When I invent my time machine I am going to put a bullet through Wade and Giles's head. Who cares about Hitler.

>what do chinks have to do with this anyways
you tell me, chang, you didn't really think you will be fooling anyone did you

seething nintenbrony

10 points have been added to your social score!

>The Genshin Impact Protests

10 good boy points have been sent to your nintendo cuckshed

this one made me laught

why would they be browsing here though

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

and now he lost 100 :(

Attached: 1557223727654.jpg (1000x773, 133K)

how is this real

at least im not some government stoolie ;)

why does Nintenso C&D every fan game but won't sue China for asset ripping BOTW?

>cuck and proud!

>Suing a Chinese company for copyright shit
Good luck

BOTW没有资产被剥夺!!!!!!! 没有!!! 真他妈的!!!!

The same reason why Ghibli or Ubisoft won't sue nintendo. It's inconvenient.

>supporting your favorite products? that's cuck shit
>shilling for your government because you're forced to, a-okay

lol

>the uncensored pictures shows that it was literally a fat white nintendie baby.
This sounds like bullshit, but I believe it.

Because it's illegal suing for that. There's no ripping, Nintendo can't own ideas. Go study trademark and copyright laws.

>look up trailer
>It's a chink game
God every Asian language except Japanese is disgusting to listen to.

I am 99% sure that the dude that smashed his PS4 is hired to do so.

>chinks standing up for Japanese products
Strangest timeline for sure.

I am 100% sure. There is 0% chance that he wasn't hired to do it.

How did they even get switches in the first place?

Do not underestimate chinks ability to shills user.

>Watch the trailer for that game
>Generic anime girl comes in
>SHISHI SHIII SHII SHIII SHIII
Holy fuck Mandarin is such a horrible sounding language

Yes

Fuck Japan, China number one for original

Attached: 15457137839875.jpg (1485x3199, 1.23M)

Why do you think I'm underestimating it?

Man, you need to retire the nintendo´s semen of your mouth before talk.

reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with China

t. op

Gonna buy this so we get a good zelda game on ps4 or ps5 eventually desu

okay chang

If you buy a chinese car, whatever you do don't crash it

Attached: qffvPT.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

15 points have been added to your social score!

This is the borderlands shooting arena game vs the blizzard one all over again

With some extra way too obvious chinese government sponsored shilling to boot.

yeah except BOTW is a good game

China and Sony just can't stop winning

The game is such a ripoff it looks like DLC for BOTW

t. Xi Jinping

Attached: xi-pooh-car.jpg (620x350, 45K)

I'm swedish dude

okay, which one of you did this? confess.

Attached: 1555952764580.jpg (897x1167, 505K)

删除这个

>Censoring the person's face
>But none of the bystanders
Yep, fake

>not winnie the pooh
6/10

sure, chang

>Nah with us it's different.
in complete denial

I fucking love soleil, one of my fav games ever
amazing as fuck OST too

Attached: 1556744353299.jpg (612x612, 92K)

I have a 7.8 dick dude that shit aint chang

China leading the way in pioneering team based multiplayer FPS

youtube.com/watch?v=wgFJCQLlqKY
youtube.com/watch?v=dGmqIkhjEPE
youtube.com/watch?v=2pBbOLPCjaU

Attached: 15457137839884.jpg (1080x1047, 276K)

Putting aside this console war bullshit.

What're the actual odds that this Chinese game will actually be good? Has China ever made a knock-off game that wasn't just poorly developed?

not him but that post made you look like a retarded teenager

I'll fuck your ass dude

>What're the actual odds that this Chinese game will actually be good?
That's why they need the stupid marketing stunts like the hired dude destroying the ps4 just to get you to start to at least talking about it.

The only similarity I see is the world, can I cook in this game? Can I fish? Is there NPCs? Is there weapon durability? Can I fly on a glider? Do I have a rune iphone? No ?

Doesn’t seem like the same game at all

>>plays infinitely worse than the game it's emulating

He doesnt know

doubt it, I could probably destroy you irl you fucboi

>In terms of pronunciation it's actually pretty similar to Spanish.

Dont think so user

Attached: 6781f9c57a7b2af503f2f35d5c5175a84db95eeb8c6de9a5bf6deb84227cc10b.jpg (500x410, 65K)

Yes daddy

actually, he got that part right

pokemon clusterfuck is done entirely by gamefreak

Really? I mean visually looks like breath of the wild but the gameplay? No. Looks more like your typical asian MMO without the MMO part
I wouldn't have even known about this game had it been for manchildren crying about it being a botw copy, sorta want it.

Cock ball torture 2?

He was hired to do it as a marketing stunt.

Sony officials noted in saying "thanks for the money, retard" in response to protest

Literal insects.

I guess you could say this made some kind of....................................................................
impact

Me no lookie
me no see

>WAAAAA DON'T TOUCH MY FAVORITE CORPORATION WAAAAAAA S-STOP CALLING ME A KEK WAAA

lmao

>nintenbabies insulting china when Nintendo is butt budies with Tencent

Careful, your switch license might get revoked, tendies

Attached: 1437336677211.jpg (489x488, 23K)

bet you get hard thinking about cocks cumming on your face

Yes it is because objectively chinese sounds better than japanese.
If you think otherwise is only because your brain unconsciously associates japanese with cool stuff like anime manga etc. because of the long time spent hearing them in original language (for the same reason why hearing arabian music automatically makes you think about Arabia and stuff).
That, and also the fact that japanese has one of the best voice-acting traditions in the world, able to make the language sound much better than it actually is.

Is anyone else here actually suprised by this?
I am, simply because I've seen some of the other games Mihoyo has made and those are pretty creative compared to the usual chink hijinks, and now all of the sudden these guys are doing the same shit all the other chink companies do? The hell happened?

Attached: mutsuki.gif (408x408, 328K)

>Having distinctive features and personality is gross

Attached: palmer.jpg (232x295, 56K)

fuck chinks

>defending china

Attached: you.jpg (420x414, 132K)

I got banned some time ago for posting "fuck china"

I got banned for posting sfw china webms

lmao

in house? nah. Thats why they pretty much use their spare money on mainland made game while buying off western studios to make games for the rest of the world