Everybody that mains this braindead class needs to be sterilized, change my mind

Everybody that mains this braindead class needs to be sterilized, change my mind.

Attached: cancer.png (350x350, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wGcNzFd3as&ab_channel=DustinS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*does 3 pogos and ramp slides into ur thread*
heh, nothin personnel crouton
*market gardens u*

More like
*Aims at feet with slash damage meme*
nothin personnel kid

>mains
yeah pretty cringe

If it's your most played class but you don't consider it a main you still need to get sterilized

>not playing every class
>not choosing a class depending on the situation
>not being skilled in every class instead of just VERY skilled in one
imagine being a mainer

Soldier by far is the most high skill class with rocket jumping alone.

if you die to f2p m1 soldiers you're just a shit player.

Maybe it makes sense to switch from killing support to power class if there's too many spies/snipers on the team but It's not worth being skilled in literally every class because you'll never be very good at any of them unless you have no life.

>unless you have no life.
cmon son where do you think you are?

Attached: neet1.jpg (600x476, 315K)

Sniper is the most skilled class due to the importance of aim and having to hit an incredibly precise point. Soldier is a literal brainlet class that can just be semi-accurate with splash damage. Plus meme-level rocket jumping skills are only important on certain maps but are useless on others.

>badlands mid
>soldier with unusual on crates pocketed by a medic
>i'm loch demo
>he misses 3 rockets i hit him once with a nade
>he takes his time to reload, rocket jumps in my face and starts shooting under his feets
Soldier takes skill

Attached: 2qcXhYe.jpg (7583x1267, 874K)

when are these unusuals tradable, i want to buy some cheap ones because I missed out on the exploit fuck

Demo is the redpilled power class

>bare bone of the team
>heavy

Attached: 1545539497719.gif (500x455, 496K)

They won't be cheap because according to Valve the amount tradable will only amount to like 1 month of unboxes so they'll still be expensive.

UGH.... so based....

>hit him once with 3 grenades

Attached: 1521355125377.jpg (1020x1125, 201K)

>not being an antisocial solo class
I bet you have a gf loser

as soon as they become tradable, there will be a few hours window where people dump their 1st unbox that was shit or they dont want. cmon user its market 101.

these posts where heavies, medics and engis (and sometimes demos) are depicted as chad-like or chill don't reflect the people who main them, where most of the time they'll proudly show off their god complex and lecture you about how much skill their main takes
said mains will respond to posts like this one with "t. [class i don't like]" as if it discredits anything that the post says

remember back when equalizer, and soldiers were arguing it was perfectly balanced because if you were retarded enough to equip it while you had a medic on your ass you didnt heal as fast? I bet the nerfed version is still competitive legal because soldier players need all the help they can get

Still better result than his.

>he only plays against pub shitties
>OP felt the need to make this rage thread because he dies to a pub shitty

it didnt even reduce healing from medics, that was added after they split it into 2 weapons with half of the effect on the 2 weapons. Obviously everyone uses The Escape Plan because that is way better. But the old one weapon version not only let you run faster than a scout but also one shot melee enemies.
Even it its nerfed 2 weapon state, it is the only weapon with such a good effect that doesn't mark you for death or have any visible downsides. go look at other classes melee utility weapons like heavies or pyros. they were all nerfed so much its not even worth using them.

if he killed you, it isn't a better result

the splash on the rocket launcher is bigger than this fucking universe

I mean, honestly, its only fair. If you're playing a class like pyro or heavy and doing anything at all it means you are easily the most skilled player in your server by a good margin. Giving them good weapons would just be unfair. The kind of soldier players that think [stand here, look here, press space bar, w+m1] is a complex movement technique need all the help they can get.

pic for reference
stickies and grenades have the same radius

Attached: 1559237711394.png (822x589, 613K)

Because projectiles use boxes instead of tubes. At some angles your hitbox will be 40% larger.
youtube.com/watch?v=1wGcNzFd3as&ab_channel=DustinS

The skill of Soldier is directly proportional to the skill of the class you are fighting, its why Soldier vs Heavy is boring and skilless but Soldier vs Scout is some of the best displays of skill in the game.

spoken like a spy main

>He plays against sweaty comp faggots
If I wanted to play against more lame power classes I'd join a community server where everyone is a fucking scout/soldier main

It's harder to aim pipes and stickies due to their arch pattern, especially in the open. Meanwhile soldier is brainless to aim no matter the terrain.
At least I don't use the kunai and I'm not a weeb, without us the game would just be another shooter

scout main that jumped detected

Attached: 1475352036852.png (256x256, 44K)

Scout mains are the second worst, not by balance but by personality

>engineer is chad
yeah ruining dm and stalling sure is fun
kill yourself enginigger

Attached: soldierWhatItsLike.png (859x489, 12K)

Attached: demo vs soldier.png (674x612, 31K)

No wonder demos seem to be pissed off all the time
t. Demo

I bet you play no-cap Hightower

Reminder that you're a fucking brainlet if you use the crossbow.
>Medic on team uses this piece of shit
>proceeds to try to shoot you up close and whiffs every shot
>could have overhealed you and two others by the time he actually lands one 35 health hit on you
>watch him get blown up
Every single fucking time. Don't come near me if you're using this trash.

Attached: Item_icon_Crusader's_Crossbow.png (512x384, 109K)

I literally just left a payload match where I pushed the cart as Heavy all the way to final point in two minutes. And of course some interp nigger stabs me and my team didn't know what to do then, so they scattered like roaches and we never touched the cart again.

*joins your team*

Attached: v4b4dr3c20e31.jpg (792x407, 19K)

Weren't you just in my game? Renamed as 'the observer'? Your loadout is exactly the same as he, and I assume you CnD and heckle passersby.

observe

Attached: 5d05ie9qwee31.png (3508x4961, 1.14M)

Loadout?

Camera Beard
Upgrade
that new camera hat that came out a few weeks ago

Shutterbug + Upgrade (Painted White) +Camera Beard

Loadout?

t. mad because he doesnt get instant heals
the crossbow its a godsend for medics that lets you heal faster

Not if your medic can't fucking aim. You should just use your medigun and build uber, or at the very least shoot a volley of needles to help out. Anything's better than watching your Medic stop in his tracks and try to shoot you in the middle of a fire fight when you need support.

Jesus Christ. Its always someone complaining about a class. “scout sucks”, “pyro sucks”, “spy sucks”, “soldier sucks”. Every class is fine. Anyone that complains about the classes are fucking retarded. You can’t do anything about it, so why do you have to bitch about it? Play a different game if it pisses you off.

>kills friendlies
that's chad in my book

>Medic stop in his tracks and try to shoot you in the middle of a fire fight
now that its just being a shitter in general

>projectile hitbox significantly shrunk, now only a bit bigger than hitscan box
>splash damage, including explosives and stuff like Jarate, now use hitscan box
>if a rocket hits anything, even a building or Ubered player, the self-damage reduction while jumping from rockets no longer applies
There. Now he's fixed, without being neutered.

but now its useless

If you were going to use hitscan hitboxes, you would need hitscan lag compensation too, and probably for projectiles to be faster too.

Why? Splash radiuses are hitscan, they just use the bigger projectile hitboxes.
When a rocket hits the wall, it immediately damages anyone who has their large projectile hitbox in its range.
It would only save a few lives, but it's a fair nerf to a powerful class which isn't actually debilitating and encourages better aim.

Git gud.
Semi competent players can easily beat a soldier player. If the splash kills you before you can kill him, then you're trash.

>Scout is cannonly a virgin
Wut, His chicken bucket game is to strong for that.

OK which class takes more skill soldier or demo man?

Attached: baneful bomber.png (1325x745, 706K)

people who don't play all classes depending on what they feel like/the team needs are subhuman

Have you ever played with hitscan lag compensation off? The reason splash uses the projectile hitbox is because its not compensated.

Scout

>playing a class thats slower than demo man and solider
>just because of muh double jumps

>stock/jag engie
cringe
>eureka/gunslinger engie
based

Demo
>Much longer reloads
>Harder rollouts and jumps
>Slower arcing delayed projectiles
>Expected to do more than soldier with less heals
>Can't just rocket jump away if he gets cornered
>Has to land direct hits to defend himself at close range

>this one medic was bad so all medics are bad

Yes, and?

But what about direct hit mains
>tfw tryhard scout cries in chat every time I erase him from the fucking game in 1 click

people who complain about direct hit mains being OP are lobotomized faggots who don't like fighting from distance

>braindead class
Pic related is not pyro

Reminder that every class can be an effective wm1 and in some cases even less than that

what is this meme shit

Why yes, my main strategy as a soldier is to damage enemies with ground splash, not trying to hit them. How could you tell?

Attached: 1548283631173.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

>the 200 dudes left who play competitive are majority soldier and demoman mains

Braindead classes:

>Soldier
>Soldier with Direct Hit
>Engineers
>Heavy with Natasha and Pocket Bitch
>Pyros
>Bodyshotting Snipers

>engineer
>natasha heavy
you mean two of the weakest classes and one of them with the second worst loadout

>but advanced mobility!
Every fucking time.

Difference between "w+m1" and "shoot feet" is "shoot feet" doesn't get you killed.

How do I get good at pogoing and jumping in general? Do I just load a jump map and have at it? Does the original help more?

>named my rocket launcher rip sadpanda because I got a name tag drop
>now have to buy another

um, BASED

Snipers and spies are way worse though.

>voice command menu 2 shares a command with menu 1
>menu 3 only has 8 commands
>Medic has a unique command
Give each class a fitting unique command and add two more general ones, Yea Forums.

>Bodyshotting Snipers
Headshotting snipers are still braindead. Just because it takes more skill doesn't mean it takes more brains.

>Even after the lines were added for MvM, there still isn't a "Sniper!" voice command.

demo

bind "mouse2" "+ct"
alias "+ct" "+duck; bind mouse1 +ct2"
alias "-ct" "-duck; bind mouse1 +attack; -jump; -attack"
alias "+ct2" "-duck; +attack; +jump"
alias "-ct2" "+duck; -attack; -jump; bind mouse1 +ct3"
alias "+ct3" "+duck; +jump; +attack"
alias "-ct3" "-jump; -attack"

>half of the classes still has no mvm voicelines even though they were avaliable for meet your match
fuck valve and their gay ass game

Attached: 1471671634984.gif (210x282, 1.28M)

A 50 hour soldier can still kill any competent player except heavy in 1vs1 if he lands all the rockets which is easy as a walk in the park

spy mains> retardier mains any day of the weak

Kind of upset the chadgineer's neck isn't longer

>half of the classes are too old to voice shit
Imagine a game where only Scout, Spy, Pyro and Medic get new voice lines

The only one with problems voicing his character is soldier. Nolan north did a almost believable soldier scream in expiration date.
Demo and heavy sound kinda weird now but i don't know if it's valve fucking up the pitch or the actor's voice got fucked

I won't, because you're braindead and need to git gut.

>point and click gameplay
>skilled
I mean I was ironic when called you a braindead, but you are actually one, arent you.

t. retard that only plays in chokepoint heavy maps

his point was that the soldier played worse but due to his kit still won

When is the partyvan coming back?

Attached: 1564492318045.gif (500x500, 96K)

If you were using stickies you could have killed him.

Some dumb ribbit shit

I play everything besides spy. Mostly demo though because loose cannon feels amazing.

demon due to projectile arcs, how is this even a question?

bodyshots are cheap, it's a much larger target and is essentially a one-hit kill even as heavy if you are wounded from a previous fight

>uses the loch
yeah no

heavy was gone too long from the scene and either passed away or something or just got rusty, i remember listening him in pokernight at the inventory or whatever that game was called and he sounded so different after just a couple years

Attached: 1557886065901.jpg (379x720, 15K)