youtube.com/watch?v=VrPEQb0TgR8
youtube.com/watch?v=Af6JRDhNBiw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zat8rI4d6t4
youtube.com/watch?v=D1p26inMP0Y
youtu.be/uwGnPuxHx4E
youtu.be/GBKnGKtGpkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oL8EFMO77Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"And from the world of 'Akatsuki Blitzkampf', I shall pair Akatsuki with, fuck it, Blitztank for this tournament!"
What did System XX mean by this?

Attached: 23173E4C-DAC4-4FAB-A24A-CEC5D8D9E492.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Alright, post your picks. Obviously must at least including 1 from BB, Persona, and UNIB.

Attached: bbtag.png (953x586, 542K)

>Killer Queen's fourth bomb, Sheer Heart Attack Requiem

Attached: 1563452880281.jpg (1440x810, 212K)

Asuka because duh
Petra because she's the most interesting of Heart's relevant friends
Bang because I want to have a Bang v. Yang music override battle
Adachi because it's about damn time
Nanase because she fits BBTag like butter on bread

Well it was either the tank or Electrosoldat, and there ain't no fucking charge characters in the game is there fucker?

Fuck off, JoJo faggot.

>Asuka
>Saki
>Elizabeth
>Hilda
>Celica
The BB character could be anyone. Elizabeth is the last original P4A character, Asuka was in the datamine along with Yumi, Saki to get another AH character, Hilda or Wagner are the most likely in Unist.

Attached: 1551578618332.jpg (592x457, 34K)

Vatista and Mitsuru were both charge characters and they're in
And there is a chargeless version of E-Soldat, Adler who was in the voice leak

>"Here's a new world! Let's take this Akatsuki guy because he seems important."
>"Now who else? There's some soldiers... a witch... more soldiers... some criminals... a tank?"
>"...Fuck it, that's amazing. I'm bringing that thing over."
System XX doesn't seem like the most logical AI, so it was undoubtedly because she thought it'd be badass.

Don't know much about AH or SK, but I'm going with Bang or Hibiki for Blazblue, either Nanase or Wagner for Unde Night, and SHO for Persona (if BBTAG can have 3 rapier users with multiple overlaps, then it can handle 3 dual wielding teleporting assholes)

Asuka
Saki
Bullet
Elizabeth
Hilda

It wants to run it's own SaltyBet stream.

Bang
Izanami
Rise
Nanase (Despite how much I hate her)
Saki

>people still think that Mista is afraid of the number four, when in reality he's afraid of choosing between 4 things.

2 more rwby characters. Jaune and Qrow.

Yang is basically Bullet but functional. No way she's even considered for this.
Not even the most hardcore RWBY shitter would like those announcements.

But that's wrong, the last time when the 4 thing was brought up near the end Trish dropped 4 bullets and he wants her to drop another to fix his luck

But Mitsuru and Vatista ARE charge characters that were then refitted to be playable in BBTAG...

She's sounding pretty based desu.

Was at a loss of what to pick from but I just want to see more actual new characters.

Choose your AB characters.

Attached: EBPj1LMXsAALIg1.jpg (1503x957, 316K)

This. Vatista may be so different from her original version that she's practically a new character, but they got her in the game. No rules apply.

oWo what's this? that's quite the prominent extension

Plus Adler.

Attached: Adler .png (444x768, 295K)

Is that an MGS3 reference?

>Asuka from SK
>Kokonoe from BB
>Wagner from UNIST
>Adachi from P4A
>Cinder from RWBY

Fritz would be pretty based because of his playstyle, Murakumo because of his theme, Dawei because his name is like the dead meme and Anonym because gun nun
But I want all of them teebeeh, except E-Soldat because Adler is better

I feel like the 2.0 Exp. Pack will be an "equalizer" of sorts for the roster, and perhaps in terms of content that each Fate brings with it as well.
>Asuka is a GIVEN (SK)
>Saki, Petra, or Weiß (AH)
>Elizabeth is the only realistic character left from (P4A)
>probably an easy to adapt fan favourite from (BB)
>ditto for (UNiB)
To elaborate on what I was saying earlier now. With the brand new story scenarios adding characters from Season 2, and presumably from Season 1's Packs 4-6, I believe we will finally get to hear Crossing Fate feat. AH/SK/AA. As well, if a fate has at least two reps, you can have a match featuring characters only from a specific series. Ergo, because Akatsuki Blitzkampf has two reps, and if Arcana Heart and Senran Kagura hopefully reach at least two as well, we will get a "same series match theme" for each one.
This hypothetical music, along with the new stages, as well as content such as profile plates and borders, will all help the three newcoming fates to be a little more "on par" with the original four.

>Cinder
God please no, I'd take literally anyone over her

Eh I agree and would personally rather someone like Qrow or Raven. But Cinder would probably make the most sense if they were gonna add another RWBY character.
She's one of the primary villains of the series, she has plenty to draw a moveset from, and she would be good to partner with Neo since storywise they've started working together again in the actual series.

Attached: CF2ZJdl5.jpg (400x400, 40K)

>Elizabeth is the only realistic character left from (P4A)
Except for the fact that the announcer line datamine has every remaining P4AU character EXCEPT for Elizabeth, somehow.
Might be an issue with Sawashiro, but I dunno. Things are pretty up in the air for Persona characters.

Izanami, Elizabeth, Weiss, Eltnum, Perfecti and Yagyu are all the people I want,I would spontaneously combust there will just be too many of my favorite characters to play them all. I'm already overwhelmed with Mika, Vatista, Es, Labrys, Aigis, Nu, Linne, Merkava, and now Neo. I'd feel bad for making it a waifu fighter though so more male characters is always good. Susanoo and Adachi are good ones.

Right now I primarily play Mika with either Merkava or Vatista, but i'm trying to become a good Labrys. Izanami is my favorite fighting game character of all time so if she gets in I probably wont ever put the game down.

Attached: izanami.jpg (640x360, 56K)

Oh, about that! It was indeed confirmed that Shadow Labrys and Elizabeth were in the announcer datamine as well. Best source I can find for you is this Twitter... thread? from the player that does just about all of the major BBTAG datamining. They are there though, so no need to worry.
mobile.twitter.com/BonusKun/status/1130978448640397312

She NEEDS to be in.

Attached: b6885125.png (640x1000, 137K)

oopsie i meant to reply to the second post

Attached: 2019-05-10 03_42_14-The End of Evangelion - 26'_ _Sincerely Yours___ONE MORE FINAL_ I need you. (1920x1080, 1.95M)

I hate sao so much, but why is Yuuki so hot?

As it pains me to admit it, she is pretty much guaranted in case we get another RWBY, I think a lot of screen time fighting is also pretty much a huge point to get into the game so by having a huge pool of her fighting style + maiden bullshit powers gives her more potential than any other character.

It's alright user. Tell System-sama all of your wants and needs. She'll surely fulfil them. She wants you to stay and enjoy her world for as long as you can.

Took me a while to find out 4 and "death" have the same pronunciation in japanese.

Attached: 4444-4444-4444-4444.gif (444x444, 444K)

Checked it out of curiosity, and I noticed it also has a file announcing Hikage which I think wasn't in the previous datamine posts. Good for the ones who wanted her, now she has a bigger chance.
I'm going to cry on a corner now.

Attached: kp kamen vs snek.png (480x320, 23K)

For series representation and flare's sake, I'd choose either Sai, Marilyn, or Wei. For personal choice, this absolute lad

Seeing how fucking anime this is, I'm 100% sure Super Sonico is joining this game.
The sprites are fucking done and ready even.

And also Kirito.

Kenshiro PLEASE

Despiste everything, 6 out of the 7 franchises there are still videogame series, and the one that stands out is of western origin as far as I'm aware.

When I said "anime" I didn't mean actual, you know, cartoons. I meant anime tropes in the worst way possible. Fuck BlazBlue.

Izanami
Elizabeth
Hilda
Asuka
Selvaria

Attached: 9ea059f2adb86c0cb34d39f255ee7aec.gif (454x510, 99K)

>Got Naoto the Nuchoker
>Got Akatsuki
I literally got everything I asked for, with Blitztank as a bonus. The only thing that could make me any happier is if they added Cedric or Ashley from Battle Fantasia, or of course some GG characters.

is the plot of the game that they collected people from different worlds for a tournament? i like that. i think teen titans did that at one point. besides DBS, are there any other shows/games that have a similar plot? it's a cool idea.

Is BlazBlue worth getting in to? It looks fun

Attached: 1565039706528.jpg (600x772, 38K)

Why not Jaune?

Attached: gromarx.png (347x347, 149K)

Cross Tag specifically or mainline? For the gameplay or story?

If for the gameplay, yes, it's a lot of fun. Central Fiction is a legitimately amazing game and CTB is a little silly but it's the fun kind of silly. Just pick them up and do the tutorials, they're pretty good tutorials.

If you mean for the story in mainline then keep in mind it's Fate-tier convoluted, though that's part of what makes it fun. If you want the primary story, play through Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift, Chronophantasma and Central Fiction in that order.

Attached: Dc3pyDFX0AE_YSq.png (342x475, 105K)

Season 1
>BB: Platinum the Trinity, Jubei, Hakumen, Tsubaki/Izayoi, Mai, Konoe
>Persona: Kanji, Aigis, Naoto, Mitsuru, Akihiko, Labrys
>UNiB: Orie, Carmine, Vatista, Merkava, Yuzuriha, Mika
>RWBY: Blake, Yang
>Total: 20
Season 2
>BB: Naoto
>Persona: Teddie
>UNiB: Seth
>RWBY: Neopolitan
>AH: Heart
>SK: Yumi
>AB/EE: Akatsuki, Blitztank
>FIVE UNKNOWN CHARACTERS
>Total: 13 (currently)
What are your thoughts on S1? What about on what is currently known about S2? Also, do you think they'll try to round things out to another twenty characters?

Attached: 84F11826-5A5B-45DD-A676-A446D24FE36A.jpg (448x640, 31K)

Regular BB is ass. Tag is fun.

BBTag's Plot
>Rachel was poking around her late dad's stuff and accidentally unleashed an AI with reality-warping powers
>Said AI created a pocket dimension, linked it to several worlds, and yoinked several fighters from the worlds to analyze
>A few key members were given "keystones" which analyzed their fighting data, and told them gathering the keystones and winning battles was the only way back home, while NOT telling them that she plans to invade their world once they've been fully analyzed
>In order to undo her fuck-up, Rachel hires Es to help her stop the AI's plan, but doesn't tell anyone else what's going on because she's a bitch
>If Ragna can get everyone to cooperate (and doesn't trust Hazama), they work together and destroy the AI, letting everyone go back home
TL;DR: Unsealed Robot kidnaps everyone and convinces them to fight in tag battles so she can try and take over the world

that would be really fucking cool, doing 1000 combo as Finisher.
youtu.be/NL0k2koiULA?t=151

with this character bbtag is truly the mvc2 of this new era of fighting games, we now have a big stupid mass produced robot shooting beams at people all day with super armor

wonder if they'll go full meme and give him an airdash, or if he'll be like tager

No she doesn't

Keep dreaming

Season 1 is more like Season Base Roster but pay for it
Season 2 is based because we got 3 new series (and possibly more) and we have Blitztank
They might try to round it to 20 but we'll just have to wait and see

She DOES.

Attached: D82TU1UWkAE-_SW.jpg (1024x1024, 137K)

> dlc will not outprice the main game they said
FUCK YOU ARCSYS ALL 4 ONE BACK BETTER CONTAIN THIS FUCKING DLC BUNDLE

I SHILLED OUT 100$ TO PLAY THIS SHIT EARLY OFF THE JAP ESHOP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does Blitztank like to be hugged

he likes it rough

Attached: Blitztank getting godhanded 2.gif (985x596, 3.49M)

Attached: Mgspw01212010image3.jpg (1024x768, 55K)

Essentially, yes! That machine in the picture is a just a bit of a spoiler, but it's really nothing much because you know about her presence throughout the game. Looks like another user beat me to the punch in terms of an explanation lol. System No. XX's ultimate goal is to invade other universes. Before she does that though, she wishes to collect battle data from the notable inhabitants from them. On a related note, it's interesting to look at new content for this game from a lore perspective.
>new characters means System has brought in even more unwilling combatants
>new Fates means System has breached yet another universe and incorporated it into the Phantom Field
>the colourful "diamonds" they use to tease new Fates are actually the Keystones, and more and more are being added into the mix
>because of the way that System No. XX can traverse through Space-Time the way she does, there can technically be characters existing at the exact same time when they shouldn't, some examples include Hakumen and Susano'o, Terumi and Susano'o, Tsubaki and her Izayoi form, Sho and Minazuki, etcetera
As for other stories that do this, I actually believe DBFZ does something very similar lol. They even explain how all those DB characters can fight on the same level, that reason being a machine that emits power-limiting pulses.

Oh I'm not dreaming. I said that in a despective way. I don't like anime or fighting games like that.

She's in

Attached: __yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_kenshin187__8ec648cc2ff7b53ac48c00dcca020 (1143x1650, 143K)

2019... I am forgotten...

Attached: IMG_20190713_225411.jpg (1429x2048, 197K)

Alright seriously, that old leak from when criss tag launched predicted Arcana Heart and Senran Kagura. If the 8th fate is the Fate series, skullwhores is confirmed

Attached: IMG_20190806_004837.jpg (1115x681, 120K)

> fillia as a skullgirls rep
fuck that noise, use valentine or peacock

She really, really doesn't
They aren't going to add a one off character that doesn't even canonically fight you retard

Elizabeth has to get in just for "her" theme
youtu.be/Xw3VccMa8BY

>not wanting Big Band & Blitztank teams

She's the main character and the UNIST guys did make a mock up sprite for her, but I hate Fate so I do not want this to be true

ok guys we always talk about how bltiztank is in and how his shit would look like when fighting him

but what the fuck is is astral finish going to be?
is he going to turn into a fucking gundam and go apeshit?

>not Big Band and Tager

> tfw no junpei in cross tag battle because of the rape accusation the VA got

fuck...

>Big Band & Tager vs Blitztank & Wald

Same reason DBS Broly is delayed.
AND THE ACCUSATIONS WERE FALSE AGAIN

RABBIT (rachel)
TANK (blitztank)
B E S T M A T C H
E
S
T

M
A
T
C
H

Attached: file.png (561x375, 251K)

Boy does she ever not

AIDS

>Asuka (was in the initial leak that revealed Yumi a year in advance)
Second AH character (Petra seems like a likely candidate)
>Celica (Mori's mentioned he'd like to add her in eventually)
>Kokonoe (the character interactions alone would be worth it)
>darkhorse here, but a second RWBY character (Adam or Pyrrha?) as the final reveal

If that merch thing is anything to go by we might be getting two BB characters. Of course this might just be nothing and it's the BB/P4U/UNI standard. not that I'd mind, I'd love Liz and Hilda/Phonon/Wagner

No idea since his Lvl 3 is a normal super now

>Blitztank & Wald
I'm gonna have to update this soon

Attached: DaNPJNEUQAEdEbc.jpg (251x254, 20K)

Does anyone have the simpsons bonestorm gif/webm with Blitztank?

This
youtube.com/watch?v=_L6it3yZ02s

WHEN YOU DIE

Attached: susan.png (800x996, 602K)

based
youtube.com/watch?v=VrPEQb0TgR8
youtube.com/watch?v=Af6JRDhNBiw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zat8rI4d6t4

Kanji's Astral on Blitztank tho

Hakumen > Susanoo

Edgy fags stand aside

Attached: blazblue_02_cs1w1_1280x1280.jpg (1280x1280, 375K)

That's just the Shagohod with a skull

Why not both?
youtube.com/watch?v=D1p26inMP0Y

WHEN YOU DIE

Attached: Susano'o_(Centralfiction,_Character_Select_Artwork).png (1307x1947, 1.82M)

DBS Broly better still have Vic as the VA, goddammit.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_olliebarder_files_2018_12_dbs_broly_1-1200x675.jpg (1280x868, 150K)

So, which Astral Finish is gonna be the funniest on him?

Attached: 1565026646916m.jpg (1024x576, 127K)

Ruby's

The question is what the hell will his astral be?

Cringe dub watcher.

>Watching Granny Ball

Just give me Murakumo so I can run Akatsuki/Murakumo for the most stylish outfits in BBTAG

But there's already a Murakumo unit in the game!

Sorry my dude but I go to the Akatsuki school. I don't have time for Saya the thot and her thot derivative Nu - Thoteen

Attached: 1564949532964.jpg (1655x1032, 208K)

Fuck you Akatsuki. This is my new team.

Attached: yumi_haku.png (871x1062, 639K)

>Yumi
I see you go to the Yukiko school of Low-tier.
>Hakumen
Alright, you're less of a faggot than I thought you were. You're a HakuCHAD like myself but a low tier one.

I know nothing about this game but how dodo you play as fucking TANK in fighting games?

Attached: 495.jpg (640x480, 52K)

>Blake's Astral
>that big-ass silhouette is gonna crumble away
>Linne's Astral
>tank gets diced 300 feet in the air
I think you should reconsider.

Attached: 1564954887298.png (631x395, 134K)

Carefully. With an odd case of T-rex arms and laser beams.
If he plays like his actual self in BBTAG then you won't be doing much in the way of combos but at least you're basically crossup proof.

Hibiki or Tao
Minazuki or Adachi
Hilda or Wagner
Another AH rep
Asuka or Homura

>RWBY got its best possible fifth rep
>Akatsuki got in repping his own series along with the most insane oddball possible
>Yumi which is cool just because yet another franchise, even if SKfags are tired of her
Honestly they kind of blew their load with these four, the other five won't compare.

Attached: neo flips.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>RWBY got its best possible fifth rep
But Roman isn't in the game.

Why the fuck nobody told me Akatsuki Blitzkampf is such a good game? It's better than Uniel and Tag
FUCK
All these years wasted when I could have been playing this

Attached: 1564084325652.jpg (720x537, 54K)

dont follow this series, but the P in NeoPolitan is for pink? is there a CMYK color setting as the rival to RGBY? (well, yellow is overlapping)

>Bang
>Arakune
>Ken
>Byakuya
>Hikage

her name always remind of of this, somehow

Attached: spaghetti_nepolitan.jpg (2048x1365, 298K)

how the fuck is this MMD garbage popular

Nope. She’s based on the ice cream and is the popular henchman of a local crime lord (which did ally with the main villains but was eventually killed off )

She herself is still alive forced to work with one of the main villains due to a common enemy (Ruby)

Nah she's just named after the ice cream. She's the mute sidekick of Roman Torchwick (first villain) introduced in Volume 2 and nearly kills Yang at one point. She got popular because she doesn't talk and actually does things unlike most of the villains.

Blazblue, yes, but skip Tag, not very good.

If you want the actual answer, because the characters are fun and endearing and lots of people love a shonen style adventure and world story. Like a lot of actual anime, you don't necessarily need good animation to have an animated show people enjoy.

Also that webm is from Season 2, which was still very early days. Production quality is significantly better at this point and has gotten noticably better with every new season consistently. Webm related.

Attached: 1547688953671.webm (1280x720, 608K)

I'd like the BB rep to be Bang, Kagura, or Bullet.
For Persona I don't really give a shit, but I know it's going to be Elizabeth. They seem hell bent on not adding any Ultimax characters.
Enkidu or Phonon for UNIST.

Asuka's definitely a given at this point, it'll be super impressive and dickish if they didn't add her in.

Attached: 1463437186484.png (470x468, 93K)

Underdog story of a small time web content creator in a small company doing his own show despite limitations in funding and software. It’s not actually good, especially on the writing end, but the ridiculousness of some moments made it a guilty pleasure. Then of course he died and the ridiculous moments went down but its fans are too in deep to fully drop it

Literally who?

A side character Sword Art Online, who’s friends with the main heroine but had AIDS from birth

I'd like to think there might be something big in one of the remaining five but knowing ArcSys, we've likely seen the best parts already. Asuka is 100% in now and a second AH character is very likely too.

I keep hearing mixed opinions on the Ultimax thing. Surely if Atlus and ArcSys were on bad terms after that, Atlus would've said no to P4U even being in BBTAG.

Oooh yeah I remember that bitch, never watched the show, but got mad because she had to waste a good character slot in dengeki bunko fighting climax

>good character slot
>dengeki bunko fighting climax
>good
>dengeki bunko fighting climax

The solo arcs for Kirito and Asuna were ironically well received even by detractors

Yeah, it's kind of like Uniel but fun.
I do not care, that game had already enough of sword fart online characters.

I am still eternally mad that literally every character I wanted was relegated to assists.

Like okay, I get Kuroneko being assist because Oreimo having two reps seems a bit much and Kirino would get in before her.
I get Shizuo getting in over Celty because he's probably more adaptable for a fighting game than Celty is (she can fight with her scythe, but not having her bike would be odd).
But those two coupled with Horizon not even getting a playable character, just an assist? Come on.

Then again, that game gave me Selvaria in a fighting game so I can't complain.

Attached: V2_12_00059.png (1920x1080, 1018K)

I don't give a dead moose's last shit about BBTag, but the EVO reveal gave me hope for another ABK game. Does Arc system works own the rights now? What is Subtle Style even doing these days?

If they add cheap magical bitch Perfecti to the game, they can fuck off.

How do you cut the neck of a tank
Those Astrals still work even if Blitztank is fucking huge

Attached: IMG_20190805_103203.jpg (396x473, 21K)

Either her or S Labrys, but normal Labrys is already here. No need for another. And Liz is shit. Both a bad character and a low tier one. My guess is either Rise, or it's Sho time

S Labrys won't be in because she's a puppet fighter

There are far better characters in DFC that should be in instead.

Attached: Tgm395_05.png (195x312, 25K)

So what SK song will they use for Yumi's theme?

I could see it being EV's main theme to go with the beach stage, or her own
youtu.be/uwGnPuxHx4E
youtu.be/GBKnGKtGpkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=oL8EFMO77Xg