Okay, so Akechi-kun might have mind-raped a couple dozen people to death...

Okay, so Akechi-kun might have mind-raped a couple dozen people to death, but we can all agree that he was morally justified, right? I mean just look at him! Could someone this adorable really do anything wrong?

Attached: Goro-mad.png (512x512, 106K)

do you think they liked death note

holy fuck he looks like light yagami

first thing that came to mind when i saw this faggot
the next thing was he's definitely a villain

>Faggot
>Villain
I'm sorry, but Akechi-kun is neither of those things. Could someone this adorable be a villain?

Attached: 1523368705894.png (872x632, 216K)

>says anything
>crowd laughter

God, weeb games are so cringeworthy.

I FUCKING HATE HIM I CAN'T WAIT TO KILL HIM IN MY NG+ PLAYTHROUGH A SECOND TIME JUST SO I CAN SEE IT HAPPEN FUCK YOU AKECHI YOU KILLED HARU'S FATHER THAT SHIT IS UNACCEPTABLE SHE IS SO WHOLESOME AND PURE AND I WOULD DIE FOR HER

That is very rude user. Please apologize. Akechi-kun might have mind-raped Haru's father to death, but it was completely justified. Would someone this cute do something unjustified?

Attached: P5_portrait_of_Goro_crying.png (512x512, 114K)

Attached: no bully pls.jpg (540x599, 45K)

how do i get an akechi-kun bf

You don't, because he's taken.

Attached: cbed8e11b9738fa6fef2c81045d0f28e.png (591x461, 221K)

are you sure about that

Attached: DbH1XxWVAAAH_u_.jpg (800x1024, 90K)

...yes... of course I am...

Attached: 1519949400178.png (500x405, 180K)

Imagine not falling in love with acatchycunt

at the begining you see him case a train too crash. god knows how many people died, were injuerd or had thier lives ruined.

Akechi is a massive homo who thirsts for Joker's dick. All homos must die.

Akechi deserved his fate.

Attached: 1492427919361.png (512x512, 170K)

Edelgard killed millions and people like her.

burn yourself akechi

There isn't a single character in P5 whose actions are justifiable

If Haru didn't care about her father's death, why would you?

FUJOS WON REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Edelgard get a pass
>Vegeta get a pass
>Sasuke get a pass
>Adachi get a pass
>But Akechi can't get a pass
Shows how hypocrite you are weebs
>B-but that's bad writing, Persona is not
Shut the fuck up weeb. It's a self-insert social simulation made by weebs for lonely weebs like you. Don't think that your trashy shitty weeb series is above anything else.

Adachi did it better

adachi only killed whores.

Vegeta isn't a beta

Fuck half of that list, I give Vegeta a pass because he was a legitimately good character and had a great arc and I give Adachi a pass because he was fucking based

I can't wait to pick no when the game weakly asks "Go back for him?".

t. Incels
You will be gunned down like your idol Elliot Rodger

>Edelgard
>Sasuke
yeah sorry

Attached: t.png (199x175, 9K)

Akechibros, where you at?

Attached: 1512889002911.png (1199x676, 894K)

>Muh weeb character is better than your weeb character
Kys deadbrain weeb

t. akechifag

>Implying that fujoshit twink is better
Its the same edgy stereotype that has been recycled over and over for deadbrain weeb like you

>no argument

Yo can someone remind me about what exactly happened with Akechi in Persona 5? Correct me if I'm wrong about this, but didn't this fucking guy cause the deaths of a bunch of people, including Futaba's mom?

While I understand it'd be cool to have him as a full time party member, this guy is actually a bad person. I wonder if P5R is just fucking with us or if it's the real deal.

Attached: 1448684325702.png (623x629, 401K)

People will forgive him a lot due to his unfortunate backstory, how he was roped into the hitman fiasco by Shido, and how he ultimately "sacrificed" himself. Personally, I think his character's a mess.

Was L the hero or Light? A manga need a hero.

He has a tragic backstory about Shido being his biological father and being used/roped into his plans, and goes on about how he's never had the chances you as the protagonist has and how he's achieving the same goal through different means now he's a murderer who everybody thinks is a prettyboy hero while you're a prettyboy hero everybody thinks is a lowlife thug etc etc

The team offer him the chance to face it head first and move on but he instead decides to accept it and die to buy the party time to escape, coincidentally mirroring how the rest of your confidants get the ability to sacrifice themselves for joker in battle at this point in their social links

>people will forgive him because they want to fuck him*
FTFY

>people
They haven't been people for years.

A manga doesn't need a hero.
What a manga needs is to GET ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN OR ITS FIRED

>Finally gets his redemption
>Kasumi immediately caps him
Can’t wait

Haha global rule 15

Attached: 715980__safe_twilight+sparkle_idw_spoiler-colon-comic_adolf+hitler_dialogue_funny_godwin's+law_ (714x418, 347K)

I want Kasumis thighs to choke me to death.

What thighs? She's a sticc

Attached: persona-5-the-royal-kasumi-yoshizawa-shujin-academy-school-uniform-artwork.png (623x1285, 359K)

>another part of evil deity
It doesn't have to be this way user

>tfw you will never wake up next to Makoto and enjoy an ordinary yet pleasant morning with her.

Attached: 1493482847997.jpg (1189x644, 177K)

>choosing the inferior sister

Attached: 1564851078007.png (374x249, 79K)

At the end of the day, he's still a murderer. I'll apologize to his fanbase all they want for not falling for his "I'm an unloved bastard child", but it would be foolish to ignore the facts.

I'd be more lenient on his overall character if he were more entertaining than he actually wound up being. What a disappointment.