When are they getting the band back together

when are they getting the band back together

Attached: super_best_friends_play_by_2snacks-d84y5tz.jpg (1920x1080, 896K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mv9KSqxvzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pat is talking with matt again btw

Attached: 1562550168877.jpg (1375x1080, 215K)

Liam never he's too much of a sensitive fuck to withstand Pat.

How does Liam consistently have the worst takes? This is a fucking guy that defended Mighty No. 9 on release and apologized to a trans over twitter for calling them by the wrong pronoun in his dreams.

Attached: 1554179450343.gif (300x240, 1.84M)

Those news actually made me smile warmly

Remember when Woolie and Liam shitted on WayForward for delivering a standard experience with Adventure Time when they had high expectations but then defended Mighty No. 9

Blame the massive push they tried giving him when they first brought him on. Which didn't even make sense unless it was Matt trying to make himself look better by putting someone worse than him on.

Oh damn. Did they realize that their individual content wasn't getting any views finally?

Matt's shit has actually been getting some decent traction lately, I've seen the views in my sidebar and they're reaching about the 100-200k range now. Pat is floundering a bit, but he's pretty much entirely stream based now, so it doesn't matter. Woolie is probably who got hit the worst overall, not counting Liam.

fuck liam.
and fuck liamfags.

Your lying, Morgan

Woolie's friends just aren't very good wingmen. The best thing he's done on his Goemon LP with Eyepatch Wolf.

Matts channel only has one popular series, the rest of it is absolutely floundering.

Never. Liam is the type of guy who falls asleep while replaying events that hurt his feelings in his head.

For real. Woolie is the kind of guy who needs a co-host to bounce off of, and he's usually the straight man of the comedy duo. Their personalities really don't mesh well for show business.

I'll always respect them for straight up saying it's over. We had some good times but we are drifting apart so we are calling it done. Instead of acting like everything is OK when behind the scenes it's a all on fire.

I like liam the most
the nier and barkley LPs were great

GAMERS RISE UP
youtube.com/watch?v=4mv9KSqxvzw

Proof?

So its confirmed Pat and Peach were bullying Matt leading to the channels shutdown right?

remember to sage and report eceleb threads

Liam was there solely to make Matt feel better. Pat was always mean to him, and Woolie was supposed to be on Matt's side but then occasionally he wasn't! But good ole bootlicker Liam could always be relied on to agree with whatever Matt said or did.

>friends
why is there a nigger on the picture then?

Once Paige is back regularly, Pat's views will start going back up.

Pat and Liam were the best duo, but now they're the furthest apart.

"Haha, isn't it funny how Min doesn't understand any references or get any jokes? It's actually a GOOD thing that this chemistry is so bad, right??"

>woolie
>black

imagine if they could set their difference aside for one last shitstorm
imagine
all the warriors, all four boys

I find that all three seem to provide the chemistry people look for in these kinds of things, even though it usually devolves into bullying minh for his autism

stop kidding yourself. it would be awkward.
also
>four
fuck liam

Don't do that... don't give me hope.

The only thing I can even remember them duoing for was MGSV, and that was awful.

Woolie would have had my favorite channel if it wasn't for the people he had on

lmao how wrong can one faggot be?

Shitstorm is by far the worst of their content. They should come back for an actual LP. Maybe Pat and Liam on Yoko Taro's next game and Matt and Woolie on the next Mahvel.

The Nier LP was very good, and one of the only Liam LP's i could watch, but seeing Liam play through the KH games for the first time was pretty sweet.

Split the difference. All four of them come back for Ultimate Alliance 3.

how did Pat and Liam manage to do full LPs together if they didn't really like each other?

nice friend simulator, faggots.

Attached: crybaby.jpg (744x679, 394K)

They were fine with each other until (and this is rumors) Pat said something Liam found unforgivable, and Liam forever hated him after that.

Post mandatory LPs:
Silent Hill 2
L.A. Noire
Obligatory *every David Cage game ever*

Attached: screamlord.png (1501x1000, 1.22M)

Deadly Premonition. Downcoming.

I Have No Mouth

Never hopefully. Matt only occasionally contributed anything meaningful to the LPs, and Mr. Devil's Advocate Liam had a tendency to drain the fun out of whatever LP or podcast he was on.

Matt and Liam can stay gone, I just wanna see more LPs featuring Woolie and Pat; they work great together, but tend to be kind of boring alone.

Don't you fucking lie to me.

Attached: 1543517371991.png (210x339, 126K)

Pat's only boring because his stream format is the worst I've ever seen. So much dead air.

re2
down coming
First couple shitstorms

Season 1 of their machinima videos

you are so fucking wrong it made my ass tingle

This, golden era tbfp was fucking 2012. They're not college students anymore and they've long since been past that mindset of friends making dumb videos now that they realize their lives actually depend on it and there is no plan b since they said fuck you to their old bosses and they talk shit to 99% of the industry. Who would hire any of these idiots past their prime?

yeah but its all i got man besides you asspies

Matt only cares being the "coolest" among them and fails at it gloriously (Who in their right mind, wears a fucking kigurumi as a married man while watching a movie with friends) while pat gets to be the mascot without donning an internet persona. Liam can fuck off, he's the equivalent of having Yea Forums as a friend in your group. Just have pat and woolie do the shitstorm

IT'S BEEN NEARLY EIGHT MONTHS

Creative differences so probably never. They did have some good shit. Did Woolie ever get around to playing Front Mission 3 through because he seemed to really like it.

Attached: TBFP_Mechweek.jpg (720x1611, 269K)

Nigga what they werent even college students in 2012, shit the only one with a degree is Pat with a masters in psych

Hey Matt
FARTGAS!
HAHHAHAHAHHA

megaman x command mission, but exclusively episode 40

Because A) It's a job and sometimes you have to work with people you don't like
B) Pat never disliked Liam or thought they had any beef. It was all one sided on Liam's part.

>mfw Woolie playing Souls games

Sweet Jesus. How bad can someone be at a video game?

Attached: end my life_face.jpg (465x462, 44K)

Pat even reached out to Liam when Liam started playing Warframe, only for Liam to snub him, and for Matt's wife to not so subtly bitch Pat out on twitter for trying to extend the olive branch.

That's not the point. Imagine fucking around with your buddies is now your only means of revenue. There's no upward advancement there and they shittalk these companies so relentlessly that if this is to ever fall through (besides matt because he's married into money) where are they to go?

The original shit storms were good, but then it was just full of shovel ware shit that wasnt any fun.

it's more like woolie is only really interested in fighting games

Matt is going to get hit with depression once his game comes out and no one gives a fuck.

Didn't Pat fail to get an actual degree? Cause if he didn't, I want to know which school he went to and tell people to avoid going there for ANY psychology-related field of study.

If they have a triple digit IQ they'll have saved up some money so they can go back to college and get an actual worthwhile degree once the internet thing dries up.

Matt's wife is a giant slut

Attached: 1559274868713.png (500x522, 124K)

Way Out was amazing.

he has a masters iirc.

Watch him play Ace Combat.
Literally no Spatial Perception.

Just like AVGN

XCOM 2

Pat is fucking insufferable, I'm surprised they didnt break up sooner.

And to be perfectly clear, I think they're all fucking retards who deserve to get a boot to the face, and that Woolie (the best of them) is a moron. But Pat is legitimately a fucking miserable experience of a human being. He is the worst fucking streamer I have ever encountered.

I'm still laughing at how he called those gatcha games grindfests and then proceeded to spend hours grinding on FF XIV shortly afterwards.

Resident Evil 4 and 5 were pretty good
Metal Gear Rising
Deadly Premonition is the best one
Donkey Kong Country and Metroid Fusion were good, too.

u misspelled gorilla jew

Aw, Woolie's a nice guy :(

she's of italian descent and has money she didn't earn. of course she's a slut.

Supposedly Liam touched and damaged the screen of Pat's brand new TV and Pat got fucking pissed and the others had to calm him down. A day later Pat already forgave Liam but Liam remained seething for years afterwards.

Sure, but he's a fucking moron. That's the problem with him and Pat, he never challenges the orange balloon on any of the dumb shit he says. Woolie is too big of a bitch.

Long live Advent!
Long live Advent!

Woolie's solo content sucks so hard I had to unsub. I just don't care about woolie's untalented, boring friends, doesn't matter what the game is.

>Pat, Matt and Liam all waited years for Bloodstained to come out and are all big Igavania fags
>came out after the break up
Damn it.

>the HOTS stream where he literally whores himself out on stream for donation money on loot crates
>would later talk shit on the game and how he never plays it years later

Attached: 1436333181566.png (213x184, 12K)

You're not wrong

I'm more horrified at how he basically bought his way throughout Warframe.

I really don't care about any of their video content, but I'll take the Woolie + Pat pod forever.

Attached: 1413426621176.jpg (620x368, 30K)

Woolie has just retreated super far into his niche interests and stopped trying to relate to any of Pat's interests. This is why the podcast is so stale, Pat gives his opinion on anything that isn't Jojo/Character Action and Woolie just goes, "sure okay."

Sounds like you have low standards my man