Crash Team Racing

Remember to buy those microtransactions. They help pay for maintenance and other essentials at Coco’s park.

Attached: 4D41A598-184E-46CA-A254-AF3EFACE4092.jpg (346x345, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3sHZRQqQZIs&t
youtube.com/watch?v=AqeAOSM0SQY
youtube.com/watch?v=A_MQdxSSCec
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FgbyC-7j9lc&list=PL6A9CF95C42F5137B&index=9&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ig-Hd8tczU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1RDJSf2_Zvc&list=PL6A9CF95C42F5137B&index=14&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=RbBDq-UkPGk
youtube.com/watch?v=8LkB4j5hYiw
youtube.com/watch?v=NU_NxRWV4uY
youtube.com/watch?v=mWO79Hv3UnE
youtube.com/watch?v=KQSsB7dwhjg
youtube.com/watch?v=QtJI1_t19-I
youtube.com/watch?v=OzYtwkoRg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AtKutcNtdNo
youtube.com/watch?v=KoTCezjH39Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CJZrOBk4X4k
youtube.com/watch?v=yiR3uDbypM4
youtube.com/watch?v=zQo_30iShow
youtube.com/watch?v=gGYG_bV5q1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zm8845Ddz3s
youtube.com/watch?v=sjSH7psJXuU
youtube.com/watch?v=q-B2B-ZvhCI
youtube.com/watch?v=O0mP-W3DaJI
youtube.com/watch?v=-18HdcSACk8
youtube.com/watch?v=bldoyKjN1F8
youtube.com/watch?v=uY6IENeP5dw
youtube.com/watch?v=QPSLRvfgypM
youtube.com/watch?v=9ethddS3yOU
youtube.com/watch?v=w7xjhs0Uodw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DyXniO_KhOw&list=PL6A9CF95C42F5137B&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=SXF5y-hS0vc
youtube.com/watch?v=YdSBrTmhso8
youtu.be/-8Nn7nk2cvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Coco.

Hopefully they tear down those ugly ass statues if we never pay

Attached: 048A4EF0-0785-433E-AD35-A1FD50CFC6CD.png (465x401, 83K)

Why yes, I prefer human men. How could you tell?

Attached: L64324.jpg (301x337, 30K)

FUGGEDABOUDIT

Attached: pinstripe-potoroo-ctr-in-kart.jpg (242x276, 32K)

Ok, when are they adding the microtransactions

Can we all agree Megumi is out best hidden yandere waifu

Attached: 1565032948088.png (905x813, 31K)

Attached: BB9DCA73-E751-4E72-93A5-4793510F1CD6.png (1000x454, 290K)

I WANT TO FUCK MEGUMI SO HARD, LIKE YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW HOW HARD I WANT TO FUCK HER. I WANT EVERY SINGLE DROP OF CUM INSIDE OF HER THIGHT BANDICOOT PUSSY

Attached: gggggggggggg.jpg (117x108, 6K)

I just want to say that Caveman Zem is the best skin in the game.

Attached: crash-team-racing-dino.jpg (1400x700, 186K)

i don't play online sorry

>
nah. The best skins are gangster pinstripe, kabuki norms, robo cortex, and spartan tiny

Fuck microtransactions.

Attached: Diddy Rage.webm (1134x610, 2.81M)

lol, this is funny because he says that in the game and you used a picture of him

Attached: 250px-202Wobbuffet.png (250x250, 41K)

you forgot nerd fake crash

Fake crash has nice skins too. Nerd looks like urkel

Making Isabella a mother.

Attached: 1562285993501.webm (438x900, 2.93M)

hey faggot
how 'bout an egg?

Attached: NFTrance.png (797x789, 865K)

WHY DO I KEEP HITTING BEAKERS I WAS A MILE AWAY FROM. WHY IS EVERY FUCKING ONLINE GAME SINCE THE GRAND PRIX PATCH LIKE SOMETHING FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY

Attached: 1338947479577.jpg (800x800, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3sHZRQqQZIs&t

Attached: cr1561801937548.gif (480x361, 414K)

Crash music was never impressive

Fuck you, that's a jam.

Attached: creepy ass baby.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Anyone else just have a super off day today in this game.

>missed shortcuts I usually nail all the time
>my first place leads are quickly scrubbed away by everyone behind me getting triple missiles and clocks
>boosting was super off pace
>fucked up my hop turns all the time

This game is so frustrating when you're doing badly, holy shit.

What did she mean by this.

Attached: 9324B7E4-8E36-4640-A303-BAD91A43F4C7.jpg (116x177, 11K)

>"Some day you will all want me, you'll see"

I keep experiencing every damn glitch the game has to offer and getting shot before the finish line
I can't escape 4th place

Agreed, I would fuck Coco

I'm starting to like Coco and i'm really turning around on hating her but to all Coco players consider the following: Whatever you're doing online to send off a vibe that you are a massive cunt, stop it.

(You)
youtube.com/watch?v=AqeAOSM0SQY

Attached: 1544427287852.png (391x759, 131K)

>tfw kinda don't care about the Spyro GP
Like I'm happy for the people who are looking forward to it and I get that it's cool and significant in a long time coming kinda way. I was just never into Spyro as a kid and I'd rather just skip to Brio and Moe. Better than babies though.

Attached: 1562257083004.jpg (634x629, 69K)

Attached: Bubb Z(hocked).png (666x682, 234K)

>outspeeding everyone to a ludicrous degree on Cortex Castle
>assume host d/c'd and everyone else is gonee
>cross finish line
>they're actually all still in the race
That was one of the weirdest DNFs I've ever had. Only second place got to finish.

Attached: 1277877519356.jpg (320x367, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=A_MQdxSSCec
I just realized with the Spyro GP we're gonna get Spyro music for the new track. Hoping for either a remix/medley of music from the games or Copeland coming in to do another original track.

That webm went places

don't get ytour hopes up
the remade OST from reignited is pretty shit

Had a similar game. ImasaytheN was in the lobby and a bunch of people d/c'd at the start of the race. I thought everyone was gone until I finished and there were still 3 or 4 people left.

I was in a race like that on PP earlier, everyone was bunched up together and moving slowly so I thought for sure they must've been bots. They didn't even booby trap the chokepoints. Nope, all humies.

As long as it's not the shit stain that composed the reignited ost. I have more confidence in whoever is composing this game, especially for the new music.

On the bright side, they stayed with me for Prehistoric Path so I finally got that challenge done with plush Baby Crash. 50% boost has me THIS close to one of the Mammoth decals, so I can finally get that one done with 50% boost as well. For now I can go back to my Baby T inside the Jurassic Park-themed Crikey. This GP is going pretty well.

Attached: 1372990398087.jpg (679x427, 88K)

I'll chalk it up to pure ignorance user, have some groove.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FgbyC-7j9lc&list=PL6A9CF95C42F5137B&index=9&t=0s

Attached: tumblr_puqq50L9IF1s4ume3o2_250.gif (250x263, 2.41M)

>had an orb hit me in the exact same spot twice
>got clocked off a cliff twice
>both instances it was 2nd and third place using orbs
What in the fuck is this item balance

Attached: 5FE353C2-E31F-4767-AB72-5357B06F93D1.jpg (471x440, 47K)

Have they even added then yet?

I'm unironically waiting for them as bored of grinding

So how does disconnecting from an online race to beat the Grand Prix Dominator challenge work? Do you have to reconnect to the internet before you finish the race?

Chalk it up to Spyro having infinitely superior music

yes

Is it bad that I only experience such cases of bad item balance like 3 times at best during sessions?

Attached: Biolante.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Post Isabella

Please, please just tell me how to cheat wumpa coins in
this grind is unreal
I just want some characters man
and sadly, I play on switch

Nice, just pulled it off, and the back intl the race challenge too. I was able to pull them off legit last prix, but there's too many good racers online these days.

Spyro's music is better on a technical level (more chords, higher quality instruments) but Crash's melodies are more distinct and easier to remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ig-Hd8tczU

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190723140004.jpg (987x779, 150K)

At least post some songs to prove your point lol. Or else just don't reply. I'll post some bangers meanwhile.

I hope they remake some cttr levels for the songs alone.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1RDJSf2_Zvc&list=PL6A9CF95C42F5137B&index=14&t=0s

>give 2nd and 3rd positions a better chance of getting warp orbs
>give 4th and 5th a better chance of getting Aku masks
>give 6th-8th a better chance of getting clocks

>2nd and 3rd now have a more reliable means or slowing down 1st and ensuring they have a harder time getting a runaway lead
>orbs will reach 1st place earlier and won't affect those lagging behind
>will also justify 1st getting the rare Aku mask as protection
>4th and 5th place are more likely to be skilled enough to take advantage of aku masks to get back into the race
>6th through 8th have a means of slowing down the rest of the pack, as they're likely not very skilled and would probably be unable to properly control the speed of an aku mask and wouldn't benefit from a warp orb
There I fixed your item balance.

Attached: fbc.gif (500x281, 458K)

I already did, motherfucker.

Attached: 1562285541537.jpg (733x879, 125K)

Same thing she meant with this face

Attached: 20190715_174525.jpg (180x169, 28K)

Wooden N. Trance is absolutely horrifying and I love it.

Attached: 1421521373567.jpg (480x568, 41K)

>Crash's melodies are more distinct and easier to remember.
nope

You asked for it
youtube.com/watch?v=RbBDq-UkPGk
youtube.com/watch?v=8LkB4j5hYiw
youtube.com/watch?v=NU_NxRWV4uY
youtube.com/watch?v=mWO79Hv3UnE
youtube.com/watch?v=KQSsB7dwhjg
youtube.com/watch?v=QtJI1_t19-I
youtube.com/watch?v=OzYtwkoRg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AtKutcNtdNo
youtube.com/watch?v=KoTCezjH39Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CJZrOBk4X4k
youtube.com/watch?v=yiR3uDbypM4
youtube.com/watch?v=zQo_30iShow
youtube.com/watch?v=gGYG_bV5q1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zm8845Ddz3s
youtube.com/watch?v=sjSH7psJXuU
youtube.com/watch?v=q-B2B-ZvhCI
youtube.com/watch?v=O0mP-W3DaJI
youtube.com/watch?v=-18HdcSACk8
youtube.com/watch?v=bldoyKjN1F8
youtube.com/watch?v=uY6IENeP5dw
youtube.com/watch?v=QPSLRvfgypM
youtube.com/watch?v=9ethddS3yOU

Attached: 825.png (680x1007, 773K)

I've had the opposite.
>Huge lead in Thunderstruck
>Maxed Uka-Uka mask
>Noice.jpeg
>Hit another crate
>Another Uka mask
I fucking DNF'd the fuck outta that lobby needless to say.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.74M)

Getting itemed and slowly bouncing off mandatory jumps should be illegal

That actually seems like it could work. 7 and 8 getting warp orbs helps fucking no one

>nope
They are though. The bass and the main melody play a counterpoint in every Mancell Crash theme and there's basically no sustain chords. It's really easy to remember stuff, really cartoony.

Then it's all played in blues scale, so it doesn't sound 'too cartoony' or too 'childish'. It's literal perfection for the type of games they are. It's just right.

youtube.com/watch?v=w7xjhs0Uodw

Attached: 1564768634579.jpg (295x259, 24K)

Lol I don't think anyone's arguing with you on which is better. They both have their charm, though right now I want to listen to songs while racing. But whatevers, good haul.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DyXniO_KhOw&list=PL6A9CF95C42F5137B&index=2

Had to admit to myself that I think I'm done with the game. I had a great first month. And even all the grindy boring grand Prix stuff I could get through but the gameplay is just too much of a mess. Some item tweaks would be a total game changer but as is it's just exhausting. It's weird because Crash is definitely more skill based than Mario but I think for that exact reason it's harder to catch back up after getting hit. In Mario Kart the ceiling is sorta low and the item balance a little more tuned so that you never feel like theres no hope. But with crash it's such a clusterfuck that I have more fun in Time Trials. I have to hope third and fourth place skull second and each other in the beginning so that I escape with a huge lead. Otherwise the race is just painful.

Attached: 1562000988105.png (1630x1222, 199K)

Attached: Isabella eating canoli.png (712x612, 264K)

Thank you for this, user.

Attached: 1564368843807.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

I want to hear a voice clip of her just yelling about anything so I can hear more of that accent

Attached: IMG_2607.jpg (1660x1424, 219K)

I JUST WANNA PLAY BATTLE MODE ONLINE

REEEEE

Character diversity they said

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190806193256.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

>he doesn't want a lobby full of pinocchios

Attached: 1334039032393.jpg (388x303, 11K)

Enjoying 2nd place? Lemme pass by and make you last place bro

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Could be worse
Could be a lobby of Baby Coco

Got wood?

Attached: IMG_0734.jpg (575x718, 36K)

This nigga gets it. Mancell's bass lines are heavenly and probably the reason everyone else seems to fail spectacularly when trying to mimic his style

This fucking thing hit me while I was halfway up the courtyard ramp on Cortex Castle and continued up the opposite path while ignoring the other motherfucker on that side completely

Beach Tawna skin when?

Attached: Bandimommy.jpg (780x1025, 57K)

WHEN BEENOX? WHEN?

Attached: Bubb Z(oom).gif (400x400, 80K)

She is not a slut. Underneath her flirty and outgoing veneer is loneliness, insecurity. Her appearance is the only thing that grants her those sweet moments of fame that give her a reason to rise out of bed in the morning. She's not as talented as the other girls, her hair is the shortest, and her voice is not as 'cute'. She's not as marketable as the rest... Her ego is fragile and she needs the love and validation only a man can give.

Attached: L1.png (280x268, 105K)

>beat Team Sonic Racing (mainly they beat themselves due to lack of content)
>fuck it up with this shit

I can't tell if this is a glitch or Lasagna Cat edit

ywn have a limbless coco onahole

Not as bad as Baby Cocos

Reminder that Trance will get a Dragon Egg skin in the Spyro GP.

Fucking add them. I don't want to play this grand prix bullshit, I just want all these faggoty costumes I can't have.

Reminder that remakefucks are killing gaming. Go play the original games, kids.

Attached: cr158.png (228x270, 85K)

If Coco can afford her own park, she can afford her own repairs.

How much you want to bet it's just that one shill still samefagging?

Attached: 1564691410066.jpg (1290x760, 196K)

wood did you eggspect

Its weird to think I can't look back on this series fondly anymore, loved it to death as a child, can't stomach it at all as an adult. Meanwhile replayed the Crash games countless times. I guess better gameplay is a bigger draw to me these days over A E S T H E T I C S and """""soul""""".

Right away, sir.

>meanwhile, in first place

Attached: shitshitshit.webm (533x300, 2.91M)

Reminder that all female bandicoots (especially prepubescent ones) are delicious, and should be served with every meal.

Shills be gone

Attached: 1559044356384m.jpg (1024x1004, 154K)

>shit coin rewards offline
>stuff in the pit stop is getting more expensive with the 10K pack being the first of it
>some content is locked behind deals with candy manufacturers
>microtransactions for more coins
>according to a mine also adding it for nitro and off season GP stuff
>latest update broke racing with the worst items getting a drop buff and one track having a new exploit introduced
>stopped coin/nitro rewards last GP after a point in battle mode to force people to grind
Only Activision could take a game as good as the original and fuck it up. Beenox are in my shit books as well for still doing nothing about the offline grind.

Attached: CrashYawn.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

Sure hope purple lava wheels show up next

Beenox can't do anything Activision doesn't command in regards to the grind.

Fair point. Makes me wonder how longer it's going to take for them to remove the bonus' from online to match it. It's no doubt going to happen at some point.

Beach Coco just has to get to Church man.

The grind nerf killed it for me.
if at least online race rewarded you with a decent amount of nitro for the time you spend in fucking lobbies, but no. 15 per race, but please do go cheese boring ass challenges.

Fuck activision.

I think the online bonus is their method of keeping multiplayer alive despite all the issues with it. I wouldn't count on them removing that bonus.

Mario kart outsold out acclaimed. The basedyny fan boys still defend this trash LOL

LOL

mk is the most casual video game in the world, course it did. the literal go to casual friendly game kek

Yeah I've put basically no time into building Nitro versus the first cup where I made sure to do every challenge every day. I just can't be fucking bothered.

At first no doubt but they've got the cups to do that now and with the introduction of Microtransactions I doubt they're going to keep allowing people to earn a shit load of coins all the time. If this wasn't the case then offline would have the bonus as well.

>LOL
LOL

>Everyone thinking the Nitro Squad would try and fuck anyone besides Crash himself.

>selling more units = better product
Bet you like Skyrim too

Same here. I haven't played the remaster, but everytime I see one of these threads, I come into it hoping they'll change my mind.
They dont
Mostly because there was mechanics in CTR that as a teen, I never even realized existed in the game, and realizing now that if I dont learn them, I'll never get that sweet 1st place because of shit like exists.
Really puts a damper on the whole idea of playing with other people, just to realize Im really bad at it. And at that point, I just bought a game that Ive already played to death, except this time theres multiplayer that proves how shit I am at it.
And by "mechanics," I mean things like Reserves and something called SF and shit.

Attached: 1563743111545.jpg (507x507, 132K)

What's the deal with Assembly Lane ? I have raced 3 times on it in 2 days, and every single time, in mid-race, the host quit and I'm ending racing bots. Sure I get the coins but I'm not playing online to race bots.

Attached: 1563795754778.jpg (326x331, 31K)

>continuing to play this game after they made the extremely obvious reveal that it was a microtransactions trojan horse
Spineless cucks.

Also, they nerfed the coin bonus exploit. If you lose the connection to the servers you're not getting bonus coins.

I never played ctr as a kid and master'd all the techniques and come 1st place

stop making excuses and just git gud

Yeah I heard basically any exploits that make earning coins just a little bit less tedious are getting stomped out. Don't be surprised if they find some way to detect people playing the game via remote play and block them or introduce a timer so you can only play for so many hours at once

>Shelving a product you already purchased somehow hurts the publisher
Underage.

What the hell is so hard to understand about drift boosting?
You just keep chaining perfect boosts while going over turbo pads to get more powerful fire to come from your kart which give you more speed

please add an online mod with no weapons
this is ridiculous

>almost turned off my PS4 while the crate icon was showing
Fuck me I've come too far to go back to save corruption

Or just 1st place weapons (beakers, TNT/NITRO, shields)

It's called ranked time trials

The music in Crash 2 might be the best of the trilogy.

Crash 2 in general is the best Crash.

Agreed, Crash 1 is rough around the edges while 3 is too unfocused

It objectively is.

3 has all of my favourite platforming levels and I love the Puca levels and the bosses are better than 2 but I really do't like the jet ski, bike and plane levels

Despite their short length, the platforming levels in 3 are extremely fun I will admit.

>Paying for microtranscations in a 20 year old game
Remind me again, what is the networth of Bobby Kotic?

Attached: tired asian gravel man.png (1022x731, 643K)

if they add a CNK campaign they need to have the floating wheel tracks with all the different planes and shit

The game needs quit penalties. People have already told me to fuck off before for saying this, but it's true. There's a reason online games have them.

>tfw got the crystal exploit to work and woke up to 11,000 coins

Attached: bez.gif (350x198, 835K)

why in the fuck is there no caveman crash skin
they have a model, sticker, and it's even a major part of the back n. time decal for the champion kart

Attached: 1564014282501.png (756x734, 29K)

spoonfeed me what to do for that please

What more can you do to them?
They're already not getting rewarded
I suppose you could add a timer to lock them out of online if done often enough

Honest question, but who are the microtransactions even for? Just playing for a hour gets you 3000+ coins which can buy basically anything in the shop, and weekends gets you 5,000 - 6,000. which snowballs super fast.

I genuinely don't get it. I've only played a bit and I already have all the new stuff outside tires which I don't care for.

>The most phoned in skin is the best
You have issues user

>His almost complete lack of a victory animation
lol

I will literally cancel my PS+ subscription and just buy $15 wumpa coins a month if the exchange rate is similar ($15 for at least 50k coins, think I get about that much from weekends). There isn't much of value online anyway.

Here's your answer; retards like this faggot

I just followed this

But we all know there's not going to be that much value for coins, so probably not. It'll have to be ridiculously good value for me to consider dropping PS+.

my dude, why can't you just stfu

I have a disposable income, I will spend it as I see fit. If purchasable wumpa coins offer me a better rate than online wumpa time then of course I'll take it. But I'm pretty sure it won't be.

Ladies and gents, the reason MTX exist.

And you know what? seeing it from THIS perspective, the absolute voluntary just.. almost commitment, as if people WANT to spend money, I don't even blaim actvision anymore

I would do the exact same thing lel, fuck that noise. literally free crash, why would you turn it down? if people wanna be saps, let them be, Activsion know this. We can ree, scream, shout and cope, but in the end. They're only doing what makes sense. If people like this exist, why WOULDN'T you do this? it's just a shame they ruin it for others in this scenario

Well, Tawna fucked Pinestripe and Dingodile.

Jesus, what a coward you are

I wish there was a Switch version of this

I love egg boi

Attached: Life_Saver_N._Trance.png (1280x416, 720K)

I love Coco
The raw perfection of Coco shines on my darkest days
Coco is everything I've ever wanted in my life
Coco is my sweet and lovely wife

Has anyone here got the 8th to 1st challenge yet? It's the only challenge i have left but that shits impossible

Attached: 1500002152291.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

How the fuck have you not done that one but have done the limit battle one? holy fuck dude

Reposting from /vg/
>Enter one of the shittiest lobbies ever, meaning the absolute worst players
>All baby characters, barely know how to drift boost
>OhYeahItIsTime.jpg
>Play on Crash Cove
>Gather Wumpa, get a mask, proceed to wait at the finish line
>I'm gonna do the 8th to 1st challenge
>Fire up the mask when the last guy passes the finish line, drive like a mad lad
>Get another mask
>Only one person ahead of me, he's just about to move to the 2 boost pads at the end
>I get on single missile and ram it up his diaper
>Win by 2 seconds
I honestly didn't think I would ever complete that challenge, as I didn't manage it the last GP, but that's the secret boyos, just find a lobby full of shitters

Attached: GayPriestDabOfDoom.jpg (700x823, 118K)

>He didn't run around the stage like a fucking faggot protecting himself with shields

Attached: 1558038039751s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Alright Pinstripes I'll give you a compromise.
PS1 Crash 1 to Thumpin Wumpa Islands? that ALL yours, Tawna can fuck pinstripe there all she wants. BUT you can't touch the NST onwards, deal?

ALL I EVER FUCKING GET IS BEAKERS AND TNT'S AND SINGLE BOWLING BALLS

MEANWHILE EVERY OTHER NIGGA GETTING 3 MISSILES

>entire lobby votes for N. Gin Labs
>everyone fucks up the glitch
>pull it off thrice and DNF everyone
>after podium ceremony, they leave one by one
>just me and the host
>nobody joins during the countdown
>vote Electron Avenue and it gets chosen
>he immediately leaves

Attached: another-smug-anime-girl-59c9c469d8224.jpg (480x464, 25K)

Play in handheld mode
Start an online race
As soon as the race starts hold the home button
Turn on Flight mode
Turn off Flight mode
Enjoy coming in 1st place every time for your 5x bonus

wait the glitch in N.gins labs works in online?

Yup.
youtube.com/watch?v=SXF5y-hS0vc

it's the new thunder struck

>Track that isn't Dragon mines gets picked
>Everyone in the lobby is happy
>Host leaves when the timer gets to 1
>youtube.com/watch?v=YdSBrTmhso8 8:47

Attached: Bro thats kinda cringe.jpg (488x271, 24K)

God damnit, now I can't pick N.gin labs until it gets patched. I wish Beenox was better at finding bugs.

I actually managed the same think last GP on Crash Cove as well. I was originally planning to just come 2nd for the descending order but realised I could pull it off.

>launch an orb
>take a shortcut that puts me ahead of my own orb
>get hit by orb

Attached: 1562525839093.jpg (702x671, 59K)

In the original if you used an orb in first place it turn around and hit you right away.

Just report it to them and it will get fixed

You know, that is a really crappy icon.

It's literally just
>drift boost at all times and don't hit anything.
You don't even need to tryhard with air turning because most tracks have such forgiving layouts.

Just do the skip

I hope more people do it so I can get my coins faster

>I'm gonna stop playing a game I enjoy because they add some shitty microtransactions

I know it sucks, but fuck off, I'm not gonna stop playing the game to make yourself happy

how do they find this things?

Who do we blame for these threads going to shit? Furries? tendies? waifufags? Why does this happen to every discussion of every game I love?

you can blame everybody
fucking mods too

>Whenever I'm first on Prehistoric Playground I get a non-stop assault of orbs (pic related as an example)
>Just had a race on PP where I choked and failed the first shortcut
>Some amifag gets the lead
>Think to myself that I still have a chance because of the orb spam
>Literally not a single orb is launched during the entire race as the amifag is leading, only one clock at the very end
>The very second he passes the finish line, three orbs are launched
>They all hit me and I get DNF'd by like two seconds
>Get another race on PP after that where I get the lead
>Six clocks
At this point I'm certain that I'm just cursed. Still won the second race since clocks thankfully screw over everyone but fuck me.

Forgot pic of course

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190804150013.jpg (3840x2160, 692K)

Attached: EF3B852F-29D8-4A82-8DDA-99530515B802.jpg (685x1000, 82K)

And me

Its life faggot

I think if they were going to add zero gravity they would have already

Attached: 6FFF1A88-7F3B-4422-8097-8EB19F139129.jpg (636x1024, 76K)

getting clock'd off the track is actually the best outcome since it removes the slowness effect when you respawn

Unless you get clocked off off bullshit ramps that spawn you on the other side like the STPs on Out of Time or Tiny Temple.

I hate clocks cause they fuck up blue flame.

>I'M SO CLOSE
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1557492781992.png (336x362, 235K)

Zeb is constantly edging

Crash music doesn't make me want to rip my ears out. So Crash's music is far better than Spyro's.

Attached: Ill krunk with you sweetie.png (600x600, 156K)

buy a controller with turbo , Hori has a wired one for 17-20 USD its works just the same

>clock
>orb
>clock
>clock
>orb
>orb
>orb
>clock

new update when?

Attached: 1519176802133.jpg (576x432, 86K)

Is it just me, or are all the nitro top scores in the 35k range? Did Beenox wipe the higher scores?

Just unlocked Baby T, now all I need is Gladiator Tiny and maybe some other lava wheels, then I can leave until the next GP.

Attached: 1548977141850_0.gif (250x250, 282K)

get blue shields and hold them

do we know the MTX price bundles?

Clocks are the only thing that cucks people in first so I am ok with clock spam

I dont understand this meme but Megumi is the cutest trophiecoot. If she happened to be an obssessive, cum thirsty slut, it would catapult her to S++ girl status

>Crash's music is far better than Spyro's.

Attached: this aint ballin.png (362x462, 264K)

Attached: great.png (254x246, 128K)

But the decal user! What if they take it back?!

>create one of the best remakes in vidya history, going above and beyond expectations with a lot of soul
>shit it up and taint the game a few months after release with scummy microtransactions forced down the grapevine by activision

Attached: 1564845589861.png (2560x1440, 3.77M)

I JUST WANT GLADIATOR TINY YOU SHITTY FUCKING PISS STOP

FUCK THE MICROTRANSACTIONS HOW DOES ANYONE JUSTIFY RANDOM STORE FRONTS

Attached: 2346432643264326432.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

>yfw the Spyro track is something dull and predictable like the Artisans home world or Stone Hill

Attached: 1404311516687.jpg (251x242, 37K)

It should be Magic Crafters. I won't accept anything else.

>mfw its another usf track similar to hyperspaceway but additional item hell

Attached: A5191E36-9C25-483B-ABFF-31D63B8F3B51.jpg (150x89, 9K)

I'll tell you what, my estimation of activision as a company has fucking plummeted

>Everyone complaining about microtransactions
>check the store
>there arent any options to buy anything

It should be portals to the different worlds. Have worlds from all 3 represented.
At the very least it should have the tree level from spyro 1.

Attached: Ident.png (1280x1024, 1.05M)

>mfw its dream weavers

Attached: claude thumbs up.png (400x400, 159K)

It is for sure going to be another blue fire track, with super turbo pads that look like the supercharge tracks.

They are being scittish after the blog reveal and datamines revealing their scumbaggery.
And even then, they wont add the coin store into CTR:NF itself to avoid "in-app purhcases" label. They will add the coin store to the console store.

>Instead he gets an egg thief skin

It's going to be a slightly more complex Prehistoric Playground, which was a slightly more complex Twilight Tour.

I’m fine with this

Selling more units, winning countless awards, review really well with critics, great user reviews too, amazing consumer friendly dlc no predatory micro transactions...

PERIOD BITCH PERIOD,

>mfw its a usf track similar to hyperspaceway

Attached: 37951857-A82B-467D-B030-A8D19CB57D33.jpg (454x338, 43K)

Why are people acting like the item balance is fine and not fucked beyond belief now?

>3AM
Late but I'll reply. The only thing I don't agree with is 6th-8th getting clocks because there are people who are still shit at this game and they wouldn't get out of that position anyway. The people who are good at this game that get item fucked hit 5th place at absolute worst.

>People hate USF now

Attached: 1563039162401.png (340x289, 225K)

>mfw haven't noticed any difference in frequency of items

Attached: A37A6D9D-C89C-4F20-8E5B-90617ECC9FFF.jpg (893x783, 174K)

Have shills taken over these threads too? What a mess.

Criminally underrated

>thinks i hate USF

Attached: B03329B2-255F-4A1D-A3CA-D50C1696E46C.jpg (350x397, 46K)

It's great but I don't want it on every track, especially because online it's a case getting clocked and losing your flame while first place had two blue shields and now there's no chance of ever stopping him. In time trial it's fun but you aren't gonna play that too much, you use the trials to master the course so that you can go online and lose to 5 orbs.

have to agree with user here, tone

The logistics of it is that at least a clock would even the playing field and let them keep up. Obviously it's not going win them a race, but it at least it would keep the number of players spamming clocks to a minimum and give unskilled players an easy to use item to help them out.

>The people who are good at this game that get item fucked hit 5th place at absolute worst.
Exactly why their chances for getting a mask would be highest at that position. It would give them something to get back into the race.

Just realised that I never see these glitches any more. Were they fixed?

It's losing its novelty. I don't think Prehistoric Playground needed it at all.

I think the problem isn't the novelty of USF itself, but rather that twilight tour and prehistoric playground are too easy to keep it going on.
Deep sea driving and thunder struck are more fun and satisfying to keep the flames on because of the obstacles in the way.

Attached: motherfucker and whore.jpg (638x360, 28K)

That's three clocks though. It's crazy how bottom heavy it has to be to fuck over first place, i've been neck and neck and lost to bullshit that came from half a lap away. Not a good feel man

It was really bad post update
But my more recent races seem better. Maybe just a stroke of luck though

How the fuck do I win the time trial to Speedway Sewers?

I got two orbs back to back and a clock less than a minute into a race last night so.

what are the Microtransactions? How much is what?

The game has too many fucking tracks that are easy as fuck circles that give meme fire out of the ass. Give me another Papu's Pyramid instead.

just disconnect you brainlets

I got 2 orbs just now too, but immediately post update I unironically had 6, It's improvement U guess

>trying to play balanced now is like trying to run up a muddy hill with your pants at your ankles
Why is Balanced so bad now? Before the GP I could keep up with 1st and 2nd no problem but now...

Attached: 1560582584872.gif (500x373, 1020K)

Attached: Balanced vs Turning.webm (920x560, 2.13M)

>n.gin labs chosen
>take a peek at the map after the second jump
>someone is respawning to abuse the glitch
>quit lobby
I hope I was the host

oh no.

They feel faster but slippery to me, for some reason. Speed's """"buffed"""" turning also took me some time to get used to.

This. Keep the glitch fuckery to time trials ffs.

I don't hate USF but I don't want it in every single new track. I want some variety. The game has a lot of great track without USF (Android Alley, Assembly Lane, Tiny Arena, Papu's Pyramid...) not to mention that USF makes most online races with equally skilled players extremely luck based. Two guys approach a USF pad, one gets hit by a bomb from some random guy behind them, other one doesn't. Guess which one just won the race right there?

Yep

Attached: Balanced vs Accel.webm (920x560, 2.08M)

>lobby actually picks Slide Coliseum
>Only 1 baby character in whole lobby
absolutely based.

>Funky shooting Diddy at the end.

Attached: B9B89357-4D7F-458C-8E0D-74B6E9ECD8E7.jpg (198x284, 44K)

I was almost scared for a second but that's 10 wumpa turning vs 0 wumpa balanced. If they both have the same amount of wumpas then balanced will be faster.

They didn't change anything

t..this can't be right. I'm going to check this shit myself later. No way there's not any trickery going on there. Accel is actually pulling away. I've seen a different comparison where Accel is ahead but never pulls away

Accel is faster than balanced, this is not news. This has been the case since the beginning and it was the case in the original game too.

Obligatory

Attached: Speed vs Accel.webm (920x560, 2.03M)

Yes but not by that much, and not with balance being shitter than turning

He's getting a humpty dumpty skin.

Attached: 1565055947606.png (512x512, 238K)

This is a question I ask my self everytime: Why the fuck did well known games adopt that shitty ass Fortnite store front?

This is disgusting looking.

Attached: EG.png (563x426, 30K)

Retards will pay a lot for it.

t. Activision

Attached: 1565035362503.gif (383x420, 1.41M)

No unga bunga on my watch

Attached: EBQk543XUAAf-pv.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

>yolk leaking

Attached: IMG_20190612_233540.jpg (808x720, 175K)

Take the shortcut. It's been fixed.

>Accel is actually pulling away
Accel is faster than balanced so I'm not sure why you're surprised.

What microtransactions?
Which ones give me an edge, let me exclusively play on pay only levels or give me characters with OP stats and or new limited time pay only outfits?

Because otherwise, everything is.........free.......

Huh....... guess we dont have to pay for shit!

That was turning with 10 fruit.

Adding turbo engines and invisibility to races would fix a lot of problems. Change my mind.

Attached: jojo.jpg (265x240, 48K)

Duh?
We always knew this since fucking Mario Kart snes..... fucking idiot.

I don't think it would change shit for the dude lapping everyone else with usf.

The guy in 1st or 2nd wouldn't be able to get the engine. I'm thinking 7s and 8s, maybe 6s.

So everybody just hangs back in 8th for the engine on non-usf tracks and then laps everyone. The solution is to fix the clock and orb frequency, make orbs three times as fast so they can catch first quick and stop 1st, 2nd and 3rd from ever getting masks and shields. You know, exactly like it used to be in the original.

These are all post patch faggot. At the very least it shows they changed fucking nothing.

do you think invisibility should be available to 2nd and 3rd? keeping those two from screwing each other might give them a better shot at catching up to 1st.

Meant for

Attached: 1564976694905.jpg (720x832, 326K)

>Already having to deal with invisible beakers

Belched and Zempilled

Attached: la creatura.png (313x206, 146K)

Did Megumi tweet this

> 2nd place all fucking day

Attached: 1436228291071.jpg (194x384, 37K)

CHAS

HAS

I've never seen a character that looked so much like he absolutely does not want to be in or have anything to do with a video game in any regard up til this guy

Adding turbo engines would just get people lapped harder than normal

>Megumi always calls Norm "Little Gnome" and thinks he's really funny

Attached: Selection_055.jpg (428x444, 111K)

What kind of tracks do we want to see for the Spyro, villain, and Tag Team Racing GPs?

Attached: 1561779542035.png (1148x996, 394K)

Can we please get non USF tracks

Attached: EBTBX8lW4AAT3N0.jpg (2048x819, 340K)

>GP exclusive kart decals not being pushed to the front of the store page
>only get one new decal every refresh and the rest a shit ton of decals for karts I haven't even bought yet
JUST GIVE ME THE MAMMOTH DECALS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES

Attached: 912626DF-5704-4080-9083-86EA8AFB8FD0.jpg (500x430, 45K)

I want more tracks like Tiny Arena and Slide Coliseum. Just a lot of turns and sliding instead of everything relying on a boost pad. I'm sure the Spyro track will be like Hyper Spaceway though, lots of turbo pads and you keep going through portals to different worlds

>Throws Big Mac™ at you as he laps you
>Heh nothing personal kid

Attached: 56% Strikes Again.jpg (1050x747, 155K)

>Megumi not dressed as Chun-Li
>Ami not dressed as Mika
>Tawna not dressed as Laura

I appreciate how this artist always draws characters on-model to their in-game renders

>that nina

Attached: 1564495896535.png (2250x2020, 3.01M)

As opposed to that other nigger that is spammed constantly that gives them all loli tier sameface.

Who?

Kempferzero?

youtu.be/-8Nn7nk2cvw

I don't know their fucking name. Their art is always just spammed here and it sucks.

I got as far as step one and got an error saying my internet is too slow for remote play.

Attached: SmugCo.jpg (800x800, 102K)

This?

Attached: 1564521345015.jpg (2922x4088, 3.04M)

Who the fuck is that disgusting thing on the far right?

No. The dude I'm talking about uses the exact same dolled up baby face for everyone.

Nina.

Attached: 1559767037002.png (531x777, 16K)

I'm hoping they throw us a curve ball and reveal multiple cttr tracks for the tag team grand prix

If it's this one i'm not a fan either.

Attached: ec0.png (679x777, 68K)

I count getting on the podium in any capacity as a win

Are you ironically asking or are you genuinely not sure why a manipulative industry is pulling manipulative shit?

Holy fucking shit this is funny

oh my bad
Still though, pretty bad

Aw I love this guy. I'm just not a fan of how stiff he draws tits

Yeah pretty sure it's that guy.

Attached: 1561570011523.png (611x532, 25K)

Liz

Fuck you, Carlos

>Clockwork Wumpa online
>Driving in 1st place with USF and a blue shield
>Someone uses a clock
>No biggie, I'll just active the second blue shield I was holding
>DNF everyone
>mfw:

Want:
>Tree Tops or Breezebulders vs Land Blubbers battlefield
>Brio Brewery (factory where all the beakers are made and reference to his bartending)
>Rings of Uranus
Expect:
>Hyper Spaceway Spyro edition
>Academy of Evil
>tour of all the MotorWorld sections

>this is how game companies are shilling now

They've figured Yea Forums out.

How to do the d/c glitch on switch

Sounds like a slut with daddy issues to me.

>MEANWHILE, in first place

Attached: Yeah, go ahead and run.webm (640x360, 2.14M)

turn on airplane mode

Lara Croft?

Attached: Lara (Liz) Bandicroft.png (2882x2448, 2.02M)

Fuck off you caveman fucks

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190806202204.jpg (3840x2160, 843K)

>Keeps getting new skins
>Still don't like any as much as his default skin
Oh well, at least it's better than being Papu.

I think the biggest issue is that all of his skins are joke skins.

me under the wheel slurping her cunny

If Spyro track doesn't replace Wumpa with gems, masks with Sparx, and doesn't have a big Moneybags shortcut that requires 10 gems to open (and you actually pay them to him meaning you have to get 10 gems again to do it on the next lap) then Beenox is cucked

What's the difference between a joke skin and a not joke skin?

model rips when

I want to Geary to suck me dry with his vacuum.

Attached: _20190805_031809.jpg (397x415, 49K)

>another fulfilling race!

Attached: typical ctr day.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

>ragequit at 3rd place
lol faggot

Holy fucking shit you were still in third you pussy

If the Spyro characters don't all have "Samdwich Artist" skins and the track isn't one massive long slalom down a turd coming Hunter's ass then Beenox is cucked

Are you blind?

>already about to finish 2 laps
>quit
If I already wanted about 2 minutes in a race, I'm gonna finish it and get my damn Wumpa Coins.

Attached: 1562620073378.jpg (1080x600, 99K)

First reply decides whether I continue playing with N. Trance or swap to Megumi. I can't decide myself.

Based egg

That doesn't seem to work anymore. Am I doing it wrong? Turn it on and off right after the green light?

I'm seeing you get bumped from 2nd to 3rd and being such a shitter that you left the game because of it, despite having a fucking mile lead on 4th

geary

Alternate

I'd play as him if he was accel.

Swap after how many races?

After getting clocked he fell down the hole and it spawned him in front of the USF pad. The person in 4th was about to hit it and easily pass him.

>Spyro in CNK GBA was on Team Trance and used Uka Uka despite not having a brainwashing helmet
nani the fuck

>Swap after how many races?
As you see fit

I will never understand the "main" mindset. I always just play as whoever I'm feeling like

Daddy's little girl

Attached: Goth_loli.png (1152x648, 134K)

after two laps of nonstop orbs and clocks this was the last straw, plus everyone but me is going to have USF for the third lap

Brainwashing helmets when for pura, polar and dingo?

>Putting Ami in the Cortex kart with the scratches decal because she's a feisty girl who likes to get rough
>Putting Ami in the Nostalginator with the flowers decal because it's cute and she gets annoyed that you know her secret weakness for girly things

Attached: Ami setups.jpg (1509x636, 227K)

>The game needs quit penalties
Fucking this. At least make it so that hosts who quit mid-race or after the track has already been picked cannot become hosts again for a certain period of time.

Proposal for a race mode which reduces item spam:
During a race, once a crate has been hit, that crate no longer reappears for the rest of the race.

Does this look like pornography to you?

Attached: NOT PORNOGRAPHY.png (800x679, 218K)

>Only the top 4 players get crates
>Everyone else is eternally cucked

What a stupid idea.

Thats nothing. I got banned once for posting this.

Attached: 149AB28F-2EF2-4AD6-B1FC-D106B2E4663B.jpg (629x617, 35K)

Attached: enhance.jpg (645x968, 106K)

Lmao I would purposely hit all the crates while in 1st to fuck over everyone else.

You're a disgrace to eggbros

I've posted bandicunny and aereola and not get banned.

Attached: 1564901281561.png (1737x1737, 973K)

Ive posted the word cunny itself on a deleted thread and got banned.

Attached: 3B5A4162-2FEF-4728-BE18-9E45A863B21F.jpg (1252x748, 96K)

A retarded crossposted idea deserves a 1000IQ crossposted reply:
How about this: if 1st place is too far ahead (let's say 10 seconds, but maybe 5 is better just to be safe) he automatically gets permabanned from online and his PS4/XBone/Switch automatically downloads child porn from a honeypot and then proceeds to send an alert to the FBI.

>Android Alley
>Thunder Struck
>Dingo Canyon
You already know what fucking track the lobby voted for

Attached: 1563480521668.png (422x429, 286K)

God I HATE Android Alley I play it 100 times a day I'd rather have Shitgo Canyon once in a while

HELP

Attached: egg.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

piece of shit twat cunt clock hitting me right when i was going to overtake 1st literallypiss off

Can someone tell me how to play this game? I'm familiar with Mario Kart but this is on another level. I started on hard, and for the first race i am 20 miles behind everyone in the first 10 seconds. How is this possible? Does it have something to do with drifting? I can't even get the timing down on that.

Android Alley has one of the highest coin payouts in relation to time it takes to complete on average and coins it gives. It's more efficient than Tiny Arena sometimes.