My name is Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass and taking your second amendment rights

My name is Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass and taking your second amendment rights.

Attached: file.png (1280x719, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Armed_Forces
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is expert from America.

I'll give up my guns if it's what lord master Trump wants
Because he is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ after all

Attached: reg.png (608x368, 290K)

Reggie destroyed Nintendo. Now he is going to destroy America. Good golem.

why not? every other right has already been taken from us

Rights? I like what George Carlin said about how we either have every right, or no rights. According to our lord and masters you literally have no rights. They can strip you of anything anytime. Of course if you're a real human being, and not an actual Android, then you can do whatever you can get away with basically. Or what you can't if you feel like risking the opposition to your actions.

good

Sounds good to me.

Attached: 67E0145D-6BA5-45D9-889D-CE12A2BC6D34.gif (308x267, 2.42M)

>They can strip you of anything anytime.
Can't take my freedom, and I'll gladly die if they try.

Who needs guns?why do you have a gun?

Please tell me this is shooped. Reggie looks like George Lopez whenever he has the flashbacks about highschool.

Reminder that banning violent vidya is taking away first amendment rights and way worse than taking away second amendment rights.

>way worse than taking away second amendment rights.
No, not at all. You need the second amendment to defend the first one. Die, filthy liberal.

Because faggots like you say I shouldn't have them.

The second amendment was created before there were automatics. Don't see why it shouldn't be tweaked when there is no reason for a civilian to have such firepower.

>additive rights system

nice slave mentality there. By the way, better check page 230 section D-40 to see if they didnt change the allowed methods for chopping tomatoes. I hear that dicing privileges may be considered too harmful for peons like you.

Banning video games is like taking toys away from children.

No one is banning games you retard. Trump did this exact same thing in 2018 and so little happened(literally nothing) as a result that everyone has already forgotten that we've been through this again.

>second amendment was created before there were automatics
freedom of the press was also created before the automatic printing press

The First Amendment was created before Nazism and Communism. Don't see why it shouldn't be tweaked when there is no reason for a civilian to be part in such dangerous political movements.

So you mean it's like liberals wanting to ban guns then?

The internet didn't exist when the first amendment was written either, so maybe that should be tweaked too.
Also, multishot guns existed then, like the volley gun or puckle gun. Also, cannons.

So you think I should shoot up congressmen who support banning violent video games? Epic!

When has that ever happened in the history of this country?

Sure? Was that meant to be a gotcha?

I don't really give a shit about owning guns, but I don't think banning them will solve the problem either. I also don't see any way to collect all of the existing guns efficiently and cost effectively

My point is that whining about liberals advocating gun bans is about as reasonable as whining about conservatives wanting to ban violent games.

Does anyone even have a source or we all just mindlessly believing it?

Attached: W8d5aAI.png (208x300, 95K)

user,if no one else has a gun you dont need a gun to protect your self

What is the utility of an automatic rifle for a civilian?

Why are you so afraid of the working class having guns?

Attached: >Americans.png (1878x1253, 488K)

Answer the question or don't respond. If you can't give a good reason then there is no reason for civilians to have them besides political loopholes and other deceitful maneuvers.

How do you think Reggie would feel if you showed him certain other per capita statistics?

Attached: 1339109822943.png (370x349, 120K)

Not him.
>Also, multishot guns existed then, like the volley gun or puckle gun. Also, cannons.

None of those things are automatic rifles with the firepower of modern weaponry, which is very obviously what I am talking about.

Because I’m a sensible adult who isn’t comfortable being defenseless in a world of lunatics and retards (you).

Reminder that America is too nigger and muttified to own guns.
When heavily white nations like Switzerland own guns, there is no issue.
Mutts cannot handle guns, period. Prove me wrong.

George Carlin was a mentally retarded hippie.

I think they'll find that pretty agreeable.

I don't mind making it a little harder to get guns desu

the founding fathers let people own cannons and warships dipshit.

>I don’t understand deterrence because I’m a retard and probably under 18

nigeers are going to get them anyways so your gun control sucks dicks and you deseve to be shot for being a control freak

Irrelevant to the current situation and discussion.

>actual white countries that have guns don’t have to deal with this shit
>the muttocracy of the world has guns, mass shootings are common
So when are you guys going to do that race war thing? It would maybe fix you country and be entertaining in the process.

Gatling, chainguns, rapid-fire balistas, repeaters, etc existed before the Pilgrims set food on American soil.
Chinese dragonfire cannons were romancandles on steroids. They even had flamethrowers.

>HURR ALL DEY HAD BACK THEN WERE MUSKETS NO ASSAULT RIFLE FIFTEENS THAT CAN KILL 30 BABIES IN HALF A SECOND
fuck off with this brainlet argument. the first amendment only applies to printing presses and letters.

>Uhh.. Well... Uhhh..... It MIGHT. Y-Yeah!
Okay retard.

None of that is like an AK-47, which is lightweight and easy to carry, easy to reload, and powerful. It is way more dangerous. Now tell me what the utility such a weapon has for a civilian.

Automatic crossbow repeaters.

The second amendment was never intended for nonwhites, period.

In fact, neither was the bill of rights or anything in the constitution. Anyone saying otherwise is a plain revisionist.

Taking away the legal way to get guns isn't gonna stop people killing each other
Take away the guns? Back alley/Black market deals or mass stabbings will ensue
Take away knifes? People will even go as far as to kill with rocks
Not like any of this discussion matters, in a week or two those two shootings will be completely forgotten and it'll be as if nothing even happened

Reminder that gun-deaths stadistics also include suicide.

Attached: 1452411084257.png (945x805, 42K)

Their narrative is hilariously obvious when they rate Russia as much less peaceful than Brazil and Mexico.

>repeats your argument in dummy speak
Underage confirmed.

The utility is for the people to have the ability to defend themselves against a tyrannical government.

You do realize all rifles of any type kill less people than knives, blunt objects and fucking fists?
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls
Rights aren't based on need dipshit. There's a ton of stuff nobody needs that kill way more people than these scary ebil rifles.

>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were "free White persons of good character".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Shooting better, now quit trolling.

Still not seeing what you need modern automatic rifles for.

Not even the same user, but it's true. When your answer to "When has X happened?" is "Not yet, but maybe there's a chance it might", you're not saying shit.

It's literally impossible compounded by the fact that gun critics don't even want borders.
Progressive policies crumble to dust when you just think about their stances just a little.

Utility of being better than a single-fire rifle.
>AK-47 more dangerous than a chinese dragonfire cannon
Are you mentally challenged?

Isn't the Second Amendment private militias rather than about private individuals owning guns?

Means matters

To quote
Automatic guns are banned retard. Those are semiauto rifles.

Nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8

No shit. Reread my post.

Anyone between 18 and 45 are legally members of the militia

Second Amendment:
>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
First Amendment:
>or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The US military has tanks, warhawks, and bombs. If the government wanted to pull shit with you it would be able to even with the guns you have.

That's the only way they can inflate the statistics massively. They unironically equate suicide to murder.

Attached: 1339034797295.jpg (1305x598, 110K)

>what is vietnam, iraq and afghanistan
retarded tranny

>Active personnel: 1,359,450
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Armed_Forces
>The U.S. Census Bureau estimated the country's population to be 327,167,434 as of July 1, 2018.
Dilate.

So, if you are above 45 you can't own guns?

>"Not yet, but maybe there's a chance it might"
Too bad that isn’t what I said. Learn what deterrence is.

Also
>not him, but
Ok underage retard

>every mass shooting is followed by twitter trannies screaming their brains out over nonsense what-if scenarios that "could have prevented this"
>every time, nothing happens
this is the wrong kind of political movement to try getting involved with if you expect results.
Some people had the end of their lives hastened a little bit. So what. They were all going to die eventually anyway.

Attached: funny.png (630x431, 656K)

That has nothing to do with the question you asked, you deflecting brainlet

Attached: 1472491940138.jpg (647x697, 67K)

Mother fucker was always like this wasn’t he? I wish he had a twitter account earlier so I could’ve hated him earlier.

That graph is so fucking retarded and misleading it makes me want to burn down every college.
>they're both 100% so they're equal!

A bunch of politically pulled bullshit that has no relation to this discussion.

Bombs and jets don't fucking care how many people with guns there are.

You can because membership is not necessary for ownership, it's for the basic ability to form a militia

He completely ignores all the illegal arms being sold by U.S. to these countries

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

B-but muh if it isn't fun, why bother quote

he's a n*gger don't pretend you didn't always hate him

And what percentage of the US military do you reckon is going to side with the government against their own people? You do know most people in the military are very "Don't Tread On Me" kind of people, right?

>Bombs and jets don't fucking care how many people with guns there are.
Good luck ruling a depopulated country then.

>I wish he had a twitter account earlier so I could’ve hated him earlier.
This is it. This is peak Yea Forums.

Attached: 1500940478697.jpg (317x328, 15K)

No doubt the reason why so many defend gun rights even when it stops making sense. They're making money off of them.

I'm going to post this not only because I love to BTFO of dumb shitheads like you, but because it's fun to read

Attached: 1444504239327.png (1802x905, 203K)

So, only militias can have guns, but you don't need to be in a militia because you technically could be? That sounds a bit wonky, m8.

They're gonna care when the country they meant to subjugate is a cratered mess.

Reminder.
>"American civilians own nearly 100 times as many firearms as the U.S. military and nearly 400 times as many as law enforcement." Americans bought more than 2 million guns in May 2018, alone. That is more than twice as many guns, as possessed by every law enforcement agency in the United States put together. In April and May 2018, U.S. civilians bought 4.7 million guns, which is more than all the firearms stockpiled by the United States military. In 2017, Americans bought 25.2 million guns, which is 2.5 million more guns than possessed by every law enforcement agency in the world put together. Between 2012 and 2017, U.S. civilians bought 135 million guns, 2 million more guns than the combined stockpile of all the world's armed forces.

Attached: 1556574032834[1].jpg (960x722, 57K)

Fucking mongrel. He needs to listen to the surprisingly based Neil Tyson.

I am still shocked by this respect I have to Tyson.

Attached: image0-2.jpg (1242x1242, 131K)

I'll be glad too.

I'm saying that utility is made up invalid crap. There is no good utility for owning such weapons.

That shit is like those hipsters that don’t believe in time.
>can’t rape women without getting locked up
>hurr I’m being oppressed!!!

NoA was always full of losers and Reggie was the biggest one of them all.
Anything good about Nintendo is from Japan. Nothing of value has come from NoA.
Why do you think when Sega launched their console that most American devs worked with them first? Then Sony? Then Xbox? Because NoA has always been the laughingstock of the video game world.

What deterrence?

Why are we allowing teenagers to own guns in the first place? How do you have to be to own one, 18? Why not move the age to 25 or 30. An 18 should not be carrying an semi-auto, especially knowing they are still mentally developing?

Sweden doesn't have this problem. Try again.

>say videogames don't cause gun violence
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NONONONO HE'S TRYING TO TAKE AWAY OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS PLEASE SOMEONE THINK OF OUR POOR GUNS"
How much does the NRA pay you OP?

Attached: aux-po11.jpg (472x382, 160K)

?

Attached: Breivik.png (150x203, 37K)

an 18 year old shouldn't be in highschool either.
Even I graduated at 17.

Attached: 1433971539425.jpg (527x565, 117K)

Not even every state has this problem. It's mostly just inbred mutts no doubt trading the guns for money and committing tax evasion and other felonies that are the issue.

NoA made 1 good thing, and it was this localization. Nothing else

Attached: Paper_Mario_The_Thousand-Year_Door_(artwork).jpg (250x354, 100K)

why does this piece of shit not videogames thread even exist when most of this board is too young to even own a gun

Gun control =/= taking away your guns
stop letting conservacucks set the narrative
/thread

It was in Texas

There was no good guy with a gun to save the day

You know why?

Because that only happens in fairy tales.

Guns are the problem.

>mostly just inbred muts
You're lying to yourself.

Are you disabled? It's breaking down all gun related deaths into how they were killed, of course it's gonna be 100% for both you fucking retard

Attached: 1523243334382.png (1600x1551, 1.96M)