Based Gaben spreading the truth

>We have people who work at Valve who can’t go home,” he said. “They’ve been here for years. They pay taxes. They cheer for New England in the Super Bowl and we try to not hold that against them…

>“But you know, they can’t leave the country,” he continued. “So, like, there’s some event outside the country, and for the first time we say ‘Wait, they can’t go because they can’t get back.’ So that’s a problem, not just these hypothetical future employees but actual Valve employees. So yeah, that’s a concern for us.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-05-16-809_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1609, 302K)

Gabe is hiding his power level. You just KNOW he wants to say the J-word while slamming our Zionist-in-Chief president.

Attached: trump speaking to his core supporters.jpg (900x600, 211K)

We've had this thread for 2 days now, fuck off.

>We've had this thread for 2 days now, fuck off.

Attached: 1552484774420.png (1080x1020, 475K)

SLAMMED WOW WOOWEE THIS MAKE MY PEABRAIN ITCH

>Try to make a serious political statement
>Insert a joke about sportsball
Based gay ben

yea i agree.
he is infiltrating the enemies ranks

Attached: 1544567803544.jpg (1737x587, 213K)

>this retard still not rangebanned
Thanks mods and jannies!

I want to shove a gun in the mouth of every stupid wojak posting nigger and pull the trigger. Fucking kill yourself.

the muslim ban doesnt target if you look like a durka
it stops you regardless of your skin color if you're trying to come from a certain country

how many fucking video game events are in iran and syria for fucks sake gabe

I want to BE an Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 3.jpg (600x560, 149K)

reminder: to support steam is to support terrorism.

Are we at the point where all the racists say they hated trump all along? This is just so bizzare.

Does he seriously think Trump gives a shit? He gives as much shit as Gabe himself about critisism towards Valve.

It's always funny when these people, who have completely ignored critisism from their fans, think that politicians will care about them.

This is why epic is winning

he's not wrong
our company issued a travel memo the day after trump announced his ban
all employees trying to book work travel and weren't US citizens had to go through additional approvals before their requests could go in because there was a legitimate concern we might lose them

>caring about sand niggers
how about he stop importing cheap labor and pay americans a living wage

Why would any company ever pay a living wage when the work can be done for cheaper?

>caring about mudslimes

>I want to shove a gun in the mouth of every stupid wojak posting nigger and pull the trigger. Fucking kill yourself.

Attached: 1564271442428.png (454x520, 6K)

>slammed
>"yeah it's slightly uncomfortable to some employees "

because illegals are marked for public execution, along with those who bring and support them here. For too long have the laws of this land been disrespected.

Attached: 1544158810765.png (500x328, 215K)

What's the matter, don't like capitalism anymore? Are you a commie? ;)

I've hated Trump from day one, you stupid kike

>Why would any company ever pay a living wage when the work can be done for cheaper?
Quality. Companies that hire pajeets to make their product always regret it down the road, when they realize their whole system is fragile af, full of bugs, and impossible to maintain or further develop. They either hire normal devs to rewrite the whole thing / do a massive overhaul, or the product dies.

Cheap labor, especially in hitech, is only good for prototyping or really simple apps like a restaurant app that shows the menu and allow you to place orders and that's it. Anything beyond that is a suicide.