Why do all the yugioh video games adapt the boring monster card shit and not the actually interesting games like grill...

why do all the yugioh video games adapt the boring monster card shit and not the actually interesting games like grill ice hockey?

Attached: YGO-006_Shadow_Game.png (587x327, 362K)

i know this is just a thinly-veiled weeb thread but how the fuck would you make a game out of this shit?

This.
OP is pretty much asking for extreme minigames or some shit.
Still, good taste. I wish Yugioh stayed at the bullshit extreme gambling.

literally just linear mario party but every time you fail a minigame (yami gami) you get sent back on the board

I'd be down. I guess some visual novels are sort of similar to certain shadow games. Maybe not. A lot of the shadow games are only interesting once. Yugioh figures out one interesting way to subvert the game and that's all there is.

Speaking of Ice Hockey, there was an anime-styled Ice Hockey game with power-ups and special moves. I recommend it.

Because nobody actually gave a shit about that.

Turnbased combat>real time combat

because all his games are rigged

Attached: file.png (728x1151, 819K)

Probably the Kunio-kun one. Hockey is easily the perfect video game sport. It's fast, has violence, 6v6 setup perfect for organizing multiplayer. Fuck baseball and soccer with all their games.

Attached: hoggei.webm (640x360, 1.19M)

Sorry, I meant Air Hockey. The table one.

Because the card game is what's popular.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D8n75_QUcAAA.jpg (900x1200, 142K)

literally his fault for throwing the die at yugi.

I wish DsoD showed them together. Yugi had been suffering in unrequited love hell for decades.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_EBJeLk4UwAEW.png (653x890, 448K)

Kinda sad that Jump Force doesn't really seem to have a tournament scene. But what do I know about 3D fighters?

anzu is attracted to alpha men only

Are you sure? She's pretty aggressive when she wants to be. I think she could bully Yugi's dick pretty hard.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D9RaIaxUwAAb.jpg (1024x856, 154K)

Jump Force is fucking garbage. That's why it doesn't have a tournament scene.
I went to TGS last year with high hopes of trying out DMC5 or KH3.
I got to play Days Gone and fucking Jump Force.
I felt worse than Atem did when he lost a card game that one time.

Attached: 08f0fdc0-7cd3-419b-9f00-58eb75a22ffc.jpg (960x1280, 327K)

yugi is the kinda guy that'd she let paint her toes while yami is the kinda guy she'd let paint her pussy

Attached: yu-gi-oh-473672.jpg (770x455, 131K)

nah if you fail a minigame you get a random effect

tfw a girl will never look at you like this

Yami gone, that nigga dead

Attached: eba638e1-96e7-46fa-a651-2a3b4edf7452.jpg (1235x1920, 464K)

tfw a girl will never look at you

Just send me to the Shadow Realm, my man.

why is manga Mokuba such a chad

Attached: tumblr_inline_ojjrnnBW1z1ttopwa_1280.jpg (744x593, 138K)

Why the fuck would he want her tamagotchi?

the manga's always better

Breeding?

It's a love radar thing that beeps when two people with compatible data are in close range. Yugi's looking for his so she gives hers because she knows that it'll beep. Honestly it doesn't make any sense. The implication is that it beeps because she's attracted to chad yugi but it didn't beep when she tried it before with beta yugi and it'd make no sense for the device to know the difference between regular yugi and yami yugi

Its like a love tester thing. She and Yuugi are compatible.

Attached: e9021821-113b-4f7e-91a3-e3bd438f3ca1.jpg (552x376, 69K)