Metal Wolf Chaos XD comes out TOMORROW

Metal Wolf Chaos XD comes out TOMORROW

Attached: xd.jpg (655x324, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store
gamermatters.com/from-software-gives-an-update-on-metal-wolf-chaos-xd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>XD

Attached: 1554843022330.jpg (960x960, 43K)

>XD

>XD
Fuck off

store steampowered.com/app/820630/Metal_Wolf_Chaos_XD/

niggers

Dont say the N word man

>XD
Tranny speak belongs on discord

30 fps XD

First day on Yea Forums, huh?

Attached: 1526593160452.png (1080x793, 1.15M)

Seriously?

So glad that Metal Wolf Chaos can now join the ranks of the Pokemon Colosseum sequel.

gamermatters.com/from-software-gives-an-update-on-metal-wolf-chaos-xd/
>Takeuchi also revealed the game would maintain the 30fps framerate of the original.

Fucking dropped.

I love how they put it as if they were doing it out of respect and not incompetence.

HAHAHA UPVOTED MY FELLOW OLDBROS*! SHOW THIS NEWBRO WHAT FOR!

*Oldfag is insensitive as it discriminates against the homosexual, IE (You)

>XD

cringe

xD

can't wait to see totalbiscuit rip this port a new one. he hasn't made any vids in a while though which is kinda weird...

fucking yikes
there better be a patch on launch

Does the XD stand for xtra dumb or xtra dick?

>30$ for a capped framerate

Attached: 1377544273673.gif (450x330, 524K)

>XD

fuck off

Not really though, just as a matter of fact

And if a game's physics and shit is tied to the framerate like it often was, there's little they can do about it short of remaking the game from scratch

>incompetence
Or maybe they just don't have/want to spend the necessary time/money on a small-potatoes remake they don't expect to sell more than a few hundred thousand copies

Not every poor or unfavorable decision is made because
>lol dey dum and incumpotent XD

Pretty arrogant and self-serving to just assume incompetence is the cause for anything you don't like, as if you know better.

*Ahem*

This game was only a funny gag when it came out, it's not good in fact the graphics sucks and the gameplay is not fun

FUCK mech games and FUCK emoji posters

Why dont more people do what Gearbox did with Gaylo CE and make the game uncapped while capping the animations and physics objects?

Why goad people into buying something mediocre then? That is even worse than just being incompetent, they are outright feeding you literal shit but I am the arrogant and self serving one?
Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1560562745927.jpg (468x506, 139K)

it's the actual name of the game guys
-.-"

this was never funny, go back to r*ddit.

>lelelel look at me I'm such an oldfag fuck off reddit even though I just have it open in another tab

kek, guess it's coming off my wishlist then. what a shame

>fun
Meaningless Buzzword

GOTTEM

well it's a good thing they're selling this old game with a locked 30 fps framerate at a really reduced price right?

They're not trying to charge like say...$30 for it huh? I mean that was the same price they charged for metal gear rising on release, a current gen AAA game at the time with a good port and uncapped framerates.

Attached: 1307040241042.jpg (344x291, 58K)

Does it at least have motion blur like the moving pictures me pa and I watch at the cinema?

xtreme democracy

One shekel per frame, goy.

Whats with you fags and increasing the price in these posts?

Seething so hard i love it :D thank you op i will enjoy it deeply.

Rising wasn't AAA

everything is like that these days. this is only a problem for older japanese games that never had to consider making a pc version. I feel like dark souls 1 was the last game that did that shit.

>They
A totally different company?

give it to me straight doc
what are the odds of this game running well through Proton

Attached: Dn-wIESUwAMjlQt.jpg (550x478, 34K)

$25 + tax is nearly $30

t. neil

:3c

+ tip

Only 21€ for me though

>DUDE DARK SOULS IT'S LIKE DARK SOULS THE DARK SOULS DEVS MADE THIS GAME HOW DARK SOULS HARD IS THE DARK SOULS GAME XD

please kill me

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-05 22-37-31.png (633x271, 65K)

name one game that isnt Halo Custom Edition where the game runs at 60 but everything is animation locked to 30

BASED MIYAZAKI \ITI/

Why are steam bros so bad at at games?

Attached: 20190805_224225.png (720x557, 113K)

Because the actual game logic is intrinsically linked to the framerate, it's not only a question of the animation speed and missing frames, running the game at a higher framerate will also accelerates the player movement and attack speed and effectively multiply the damage you receive too, it's a common problem for ports of old games, especially of japanese games, Vanquish's PC port suffered from a lot of logic issues on release due to its improved frame-rate.

>XD
you have to go back

Not him but I refuse to believe that cant be adjusted. They just dont want to spend the time/money doing it.

I thought we were talking about physics and logic so everything
the only game i can think of that caps animations underframe rate are guilty gear xrd and dbzf

I'd see no reason why it wouldn't run.

If they aren't going to bother putting in work on the port after a year's delay then I'm not going to bother buying it.
It's a pretty open and shut case.

Attached: 1552208234114.jpg (180x237, 33K)

It's a republic, though

:P i know right? soooo excited XD

It can be adjusted but it's extremely complicated since virtually everything the game does is predicated on the assumption that the framerate is 30, doubling the framerate and halving the damage and speed of everything for example will introduce a lot of bugs since the underlying math isn't that simple and the effective values of certain variables will actually be compounded, this isn't helped by the fact that all the developer notes are probably in Japanese and not great quality since the game was made by From's B-team in under a year.

They already had to delay the port for a year to rebuild the rendering engine from scratch because all of the lighting and most of the effects on every map were broken running the old renderer through an abstraction layer.

Based on that bug with the ladder in Dark Souls I'm going to assume FromSoft's collision is reliant on your character moving a certain distance per frame and uncapping the framerate would let you clip through walls. Combined with Dark Souls 2 having the exact problem mentions where 60fps halves weapon durability because it's counting how many frames the weapon is contacting something, it's very likely an uncapped framerate or even a higher capped framerate would essentially require they just remake the entire game from scratch.

>would essentially require they just remake the entire game from scratch
By now they could have just ripped the assets from the game, handed it to some fuck on the internet and he would have made the game accurately enough on another engine.

If seems is literally impossible to discuss this remaster in Yea Forums thanks the "deluxe" acronym.

I wish developing games was as easy as Yea Forums thinks it is.

Blame Devlover for being shitposters

>take forever to port a game
>its still shit

>-.-“
o_o;

Like 99% I’ve never had a problem in Linux since dxvk

Just like a certain Pokemon game.

Because Gearbox fucked PC Gaylo and unintentionally MC with it

>like it often was but only if made by the japs
FTFY

>Gale of Darkness
Fuck off to 9gag

>Blaster Master icon
You have no right to complain about ridiculous stories. That game's plot is that you're fighting underground mutants in a tank to find your pet frog.

Still waiting for the reviews FUCK
I only have a ps4 and got no money anyways, so I can wait patiently
Or do I?
Kill me, I want to play it now

i'm playing it right now and i looked up a video of the OG xbox version... the new version looks shittier.

Any streamer playing it live?

Fuck year! Enchanted Arms is the hardcorest because FROMSOFTWARE!

F*** YEAH FROM SOFTWARE SO HARDCORE

Attached: :O.png (110x1600, 52K)

>XD

Attached: 1546456904955.png (120x120, 18K)

>XD

Attached: 1226182217.jpg (2240x1344, 727K)

( > ' ')>

kirby dance

I read this in Shake's voice

Attached: 56846794679.jpg (624x352, 51K)

been watching a ton of athf clips lately on jewtube I miss it

how do i change skins?

So is it good? How does it compare to G-Saviour on the PS2?

What a terrible time to release when Burgers are in the guns bad video game bad America bad mode where everyone is acting extra retarded.

wait what O_o

I can't find it on the NA psn. Is it just me?

Nobody ITT that isn't you or me played G-Savior

>.>

>xD
piss off

I remember running arx fatalis through dosbox and going hypersonic when I pressed the movement keys, the fps was so high I just hit whatever wall I was facing the moment I pressed forward

Was this made by japs? First Pokemon now this. They have their own emoticons so they don't understand the CRINGE

>XD
LOL

>XD
Ebin

Super cool fast 30fps

XD

They delayed this game for 2 E3s and couldn't up the framerate?

Attached: [001849].png (274x334, 98K)

Is this coming to switch?
30 fps on console is ok, but on PC it doesn't feel smooth.

XD easily better than any Yea Forums meme