Satan doesn't exist in the Doom universe

>satan doesn't exist in the Doom universe
>"the devil is real. I know, I built his cage"
You stupid zoomers who have never played Doom 3 have no authority to say anything about the Doom universe.

Attached: ishii.png (618x449, 410K)

Of course Satan exists. Hell in doom is literally hell.

Don't say that too loud, you'll piss off the 40kids.

Nu-Doom has to take place in a different universe than the first 3 games. The first 3 were full of biblical references and symbolism, but nu-Id had to clarify that the "Hell" in Doom 4 had nothing to do with the bible to appease atheist gaymers.

zoomers grew up on Doom3 and are more likely to quote it as canon
Boomers know that doom died with 2

militant athiests do this to every setting. Everyone that isnt a sperg can just accept its hell.

Okay? I don't see how that disproves what I'm trying to say. I said Doom 1 and 2 also had a lot of biblical references.

>hurr durr doom 3 sucks
>let's have the exact same formula over and over again
Luckily for you, you can play modded Doom 1/2 until you die.

Is someone fucking following me? I downloaded this game this morning. Yesterday there was a thread talking about Jedi outcast, and the week before I watched a video on the classic area 51 arcade game. What the fuck

Attached: 1564399706743.jpg (498x476, 85K)

gang stalking is real!

Maybe some people like the same games you do.

>Hell iterations in original Doom are riddled with satanic imagery, one level even has a bigass inverted cross doorway
>"hurr durr, it's not based in Christian hell"
Bethesda and nuZoom faggots need to bite a bullet

>out of the blue start watching an old video/ play an old game
>threads suddenly start appearing.
Has this ever happened to you? It's downright spooky

They're the same faggots who insist that Event Horizon is a 40k prequel. It's actually the best Doom movie ever made, and it's about Hell.

Attached: Weir.png (1912x813, 1.71M)

Maybe that's why doom 2016-2 looks so bad. The art style isn't inspired by anything but world of warcraft with its retarded shoulder pauldrons and bland color scheme. Doom originally used iconic religious imagery and symbols to sell its setting as something relatable but twisted.

Attached: what is this even supposed to be.jpg (2208x1242, 304K)

It pisses me off how they try to sell weird vaguely Asian looking characters as "demonic runes" when they don't actually mean anything.

lets play a game Yea Forums. I have a game downloading right now. what is it?

If there's not Satan in the nu-Doom universe, then they're not really Demons are they? They basically just amount to scary looking aliens. Doom 4 is bloodier Halo.
I don't know, Max Payne? I'm downloading Doom 3 again right now, part of the reason why I made this thread.

nah not that old. givin me some relief user

Looking more like a lame HR Giger ripoff than anything demonic.

It's just so fucking generic. I love how Doom only occasionally went full flesh corridors, those rooms where the organ trail texture lined the walls or floors were great. The fleshy eye switches, the pools of blood, spines rolling across the walls. It was good stuff. Doom 64 provided a great contrast to this too, Hell levels were all fire & brimstone, ancient castles, altars and burning skylines. Mysterious voids and corpses strewn from the ceiling by chains. It's great stuff. I even love how Hell in Doom64 had libraries. It was so cool.

Doom 3's Hell levels were great, they were too few and far between but that seems to be where the most love and attention went into that game.

Shit looks like Halo forerunners doing some bleached H R Giger cosplay

Attached: Halo_CE_Forerunner_exclusive_Glyphs.png (398x385, 136K)

I forget what the effect is called, but those threads were always there you just didn't notice them because it was out of mind.

Yea Forums is part of a new set of experiments in which Google AI follow your behavior, see where you post, and use the data it collects to post publicly one of these threads to create a discussion about the subject without a human risking reputation loss. The AI is designed around politics but the one assigned to you has adapted to video games as this is your main interest.

Satan is the Cyberdemon, and Doom 3 is not canon. The developers have said Doom 3 is in it's own contained timeline.

one of the best quotes in vidya history

>The developers have said Doom 3 is in it's own contained timeline.
And Doom 4? Reminder that no one who worked on the originals even worked on 4.

>Satan is the Cyberdemon
Then why does Doomguy fight and kill multiple of them? Have you even played the games?

Yeah, but Marty Stratton did work on Doom 3 as Director.

Didn't Hugo Martin work on Doom 64?

Have you ever played Broforce?

Yea Forums is actually procedutally generated.

if you look at it long enough, you'll see patterns and repeating posts.

>our setting has demons and magic except that demons are actually militant space aliens and magic is space energy
where have I heard this before hmm

Attached: wow-demons.jpg (1400x600, 704K)

Making it about biblical Hell would be too risky in 2016/2019. The visuals and subject matter would have to be a lot more fucked up.

Both you and the people who post those threads are being MK-Ultra'd by content delivery algorithms.

Those algorithms know you so well that they give you subliminal hints in the form of recommended videos, ads, etc., and do the same to people similar to you. So several people end up "stumbling upon" content they like.

Which also effectively means that you are not a unique person, there are thousands just like you, and the algorithm knows that.

They went ahead and did it with Doom 1 and 2 since they weren't AAA and were still trying to make a genuinely good game, not just one that would sell to the lowest common denominator. Poor vivisected marines chained to the walls still alive, blatant Satanic symbolism, a final boss literally called "the icon of sin".

What a rip-off

Attached: EleshNorn-MP-adj.png (1024x819, 336K)

That unironically looks more Demonic than anything in Doom 4/Eternal.

ooooooh shit that takes me back

That's just how organic life looks on the inside though.