*gulp*

*gulp*

Attached: 20190727233207_1.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0TzS-QRIaQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

femdom is awesome unless they put things in your butt

How deep are her daddy issues?

What's the point of femdom if not for the excuse to get pegged by a sexually dominant woman?

Ahem...
WHAT GAME!?

I like face-sitting but can't stand anything going near my butt

This looks like it could be Outer Worlds if the girl wasn't a cute loli.

Attached: 82733-why-not-both-meme-5LvD.jpg (400x400, 88K)

D-do it outside? B-but onii-chan, what if someone sees us?

>loves going into butts
>but not letting others go into his
That's awfully greedy of you, user. You've got to learn to give and take.

a part of it is sort of like loot boxes - when you have to do everything she says then you don't know what she's gonna say and it's a surprise

Additionally if your argument against butt stuff is "b-but it's gay!" then I present to you this question: who cares

I care

>Additionally if your argument against butt stuff is "b-but it's gay!"
Why would someone even need a reason against butt stuff?
If someone doesn't like it, why would it need any further justification?

Being called "puppy" makes me uncomfortable. Got no time for fucking bitches who want to violate me for their own personal enjoyment.

Attached: hoes mad.jpg (480x360, 10K)

no, it's just shitty

>loves going into butts

who said anything about that

faggot

people who care so aggressively about not being called gay because they don't adhere to a very strict set of rules of masculinity make me imagine a dude with a snapback and a tank top taking a shit and grunting "no, NO!" at himself because it's a relieving shit and he thinks anything to do with his ass and any kind of positive sensation makes him gay

Attached: 1524883412163.jpg (300x171, 11K)

Too bad all the doujins with her are mindbreak prostitution shit. Give me some honest to god femdom, you god damn slants!

>You can marry her on Switch version
Man they really ripped me off.

Have sneed

I've never heard someone say "I just don't like it" when asked why they don't like butt stuff. And no I was never the one asking. They always go "cuz I ain't gay bro"

I mean.
I like when girls lick my butt.

Why are faggots so mentally ill? Normal people don't think about getting fucked in the ass when they're taking a dump

what?i think i explained it well
don't you like surprises?

Wait, what game?

dragon quest the new one

Dragon Quest XIS: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition for the Nintendo Switch

To be fair you have to admit that if you're a guy and you enjoy things going into your butt that's at the very least a little gay.

I don't either, it's just a silly little image I get in my head when someone is so aggressively insecure about people thinking he might be gay for any reason at all. Like dudes who won't drink flavored alcoholic beverages because "it's for pussies."

>tfw I can only be Big Sis Jade's pussyslave if I buy the Switch version
It's not fair bros....I had to buy a Switch for this....

I mean, yeah a little, but before I ever had any inkling that I might be I knew I liked stuff in my butt. Feels good. Completely unrelated to my rather recent enlightenment that I love traps.

Receiving is inherently submissive and therefore gay. A man retains his masculine output by clarifying that he only gives (which is inherently dominant).

>submissive and therefore gay
ok having girls fuck your ass is gay but being submissive is NOT gay cmon

Oh right I forgot we all still draw mammoths on cave walls

Nigga we're millennia past that kinda shit, whatever feels good just feels good it doesn't have to be some deeply rooted bullshit about bullshit

It's absolutely gay, if you suck a pussy you suck anything

Hey Switch, bring your content to the PC version NOW

Attached: 1564354849707.jpg (640x1024, 60K)

Attached: 1538075280009.jpg (717x699, 226K)

So this is... Dragon Quest... whoa...

>if you like eating pussy then you also like sucking cock
bro...

Attached: 1548874668767.gif (650x705, 38K)

BASED ET ROMVLVSPILLED

Attached: 1462237975329.jpg (480x712, 14K)

>implying i would hit on a girl with that kinda posture
not in a million years

WGFD

Wyoming Game and Fish Department?

You sound like an insecure cuck lmao

BIG
FAT
DEMON
COCK

I wish I was Jade's puppy kept in chastity while her and her beautiful wife made love every night

I really don't know what the Switch version is going to run at, it looks sharper than the PC version at 720p but it would but fucking nuts if it was 900p since that would mean its the same resolution as the PS4 version.
Most of the setting seem to be mid settings though, the texture resolution on PC cant be changed at all.

Attached: 20190805125941_1.jpg (1280x720, 255K)

Attached: 1564499321347.jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

No: Would Give Forty Dollars

Attached: 1536647257627.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

>insecure

who hurt you?

Ah. Honest mistake.

No one, that's why I don't have a panic attack every time someone could make mental leaps and bounds to assume I'm gay because I sneeze too girly or something

It's better the other way around.

Attached: 1536007541713.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

Wait is that true? I know they had the conference thing recently but don't care too much since I don't want to read everything dragon quest they announced

*ARF ARF*

Good, jade was the better female character, though I found her total nonreaction to thinking you were ded for a few months in the world of ruin a bit dissapointing considering how protective she is of you, gemma was shit and since I'm a britbong she sounds disconcertingly like a hobbit from the rural westcountry.

Serena > Jade

Attached: Drunk Delinquent dot jaypeg.jpg (650x500, 112K)

What are some PC games with similar content?

that reminds me, in the better timeline they shoulda just left veronica in adult form, the model is right fuckin there.

literally everything else

Attached: roundhouse_kick.webm (1022x766, 2.86M)

Someone once told me they were REALLY into doing this with zero prompting. I barely knew her.
My reaction was basically this: youtu.be/0TzS-QRIaQE

user, please, my google fu is disappointing today, tell me it's not just a video but a real game

Get a load of mr. PrudeMcVanilla over here, try to fuckin live a little

Attached: 1559143891912.jpg (708x404, 83K)

google UFG

Attached: three_stage_trampling.webm (1022x768, 1.88M)

Attached: 1556804103799.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

shit taste

Thank you. Time to dig in.

Attached: 1460422340510.png (152x254, 40K)

dial-8

Attached: DRAGON QUEST XI_ Echoes of an Elusive Age_20180926124434_1.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Look at it this way, you get to cuck a demon with lawful good dickings now

If you're into that kind of thing and you've never heard of boko877 than this will be the best day of your life. That game is years old and doesn't even touch the quality of his newer stuff.

I love Martina bros...

Attached: 04GIL9F.jpg (1200x1600, 204K)

>naming the luminary trunks

Attached: 1386172919494.jpg (497x640, 110K)

I should have went with 17 but I don't know if there is a place in the game where you can change the MC's name.

Attached: DRAGON QUEST XI_ Echoes of an Elusive Age_20190709230854.jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

Not sure why but I am getting Winnie Cooper vibes from that image.

it still works, god, toriyama's artstyle is classic but people sure do look the same.

Be the change you want. Write a story, hire an artist off pixiv and print a doujinshi.

Attached: 1565042072912.jpg (720x848, 71K)

Saw Dragon Quest Your Story th other day. Oh boy i knew it was gonna make people mad.

Attached: images (21).jpg (610x254, 18K)

Used goods, damn. A shame too cause her design is really good

people are mad cos they managed to fuck up a sure thing, all they had to do was adapt the game, but no, they had to try and be clever and pull a lego movie.

Idk, I'm stuck on those two on normie difficulty, in 2 turns I don't find the time to prepare anything. Even if I think of doing kabuff, they still hit like trucks. They just deal a huge amount of damage to everyone and even if I attempt to revive a fallen party member it feels like a wasted turn because on the next turn the bosses will most likely kill the party member trying to revive the one that died.

Attached: DRAGON QUEST XI_ Echoes of an Elusive Age_20190709232254.jpg (1920x1080, 430K)

Wait what the fuck happens

what are you gay

is that nokturnus ?

It wasn't what I would have done but I didn't mind it. The message was trying to be it is ok to love and cherish memories you spent playing games as real and valid things and not to let people that belittle that get you down.
But it came from a normalfag so was a bit wtf.

something something it was a child playing a video game all along.

They changed the ending, I won't spoil it but it was not what people were expecting from the game.

Who?

Incorrect

Retard I care about things going up my butt because it feels bad, not because people would call me a faggot, faggot.

Who?

By gamers for gamers

Reminder that Tifa x Cloud is a femdom ship

Attached: _20190510_103102.jpg (2160x2682, 420K)

Dragon Quest XI

too bad all of her rule 34 is mediocre at best

dragon quest xi

Femdom is only good when it doesn't involve pegging, ball cruising, or bondage stuff.

Noted

Attached: _20181231_090704.jpg (671x500, 153K)

Light bondage is ok. Good taste otherwise.

Can i marry Jade in the Switch version? My purchase relies completely on this.

what male could possibly like ballbusting

i firmly believe only girls like that shit

there are people who get off to the idea of slicing their cock in half down the middle.

>wojak
just confirms his argument

I would have fucking destroyed her the moment she raised her leg up in the air, leaving her a fucking bloody pulp on the mat. Women should learn their place.

Attached: yujiro hanma goes to new york.jpg (415x415, 75K)

>Avid fan of Ryona
>Mix feelings if a girl would suddenly want to eat out my ass out of her own will

I mean it's supposed to be done for degrading and humiliating women but if she's into it then I'd be awestruck about it

Attached: 1524336350529.webm (800x450, 2.67M)

This whole conversation and argument makes so much more sense now, thanks for indulging us.

Attached: 1520049426035.png (450x450, 296K)

It's posts like this that almost make me think you don't want a busty, brown futa with an 11 inch cock to pound your asshole until its a sloppy, quivering mess.

Attached: 1549221101821.jpg (866x675, 117K)

back to discord tranny

I think you're a faggot bro

Post source fucker.

Why?

>i want to get a penis shoved in my anus
>im not gay though

>nokturnus
Yes but no

It's a girl's penis though.

Reverse image search gives me Uno Makoto's name, but no real source.

god i fucking hate gays, women and minorities

well that would have to make her (male) in our dimension, on this plane of existence.

Futanari Lara to Kozukuri Sex

A very memorable bulge

But she's not a male, she's a girl with a huge penis.

I never understood eating pussy or ass as submissive. If I'm hungry, I get what I want when I want and I want to taste that ass/pussy whether she likes it or not. Why wouldn't I want a cushion thighs on my face as I blow my load?

Attached: 1565031949679.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

>futa on male
That's why I didn't recognize it, into the trash it goes.

Attached: 1428283039168.jpg (500x499, 56K)

fpbp, I'm sick of faggots overtaking every hetero fetish

>futa on male
thats just gay sex at that point

should i get this game is it good?

>femdom
>hetero
Taking on the submissive woman's role is only one step away from being a tranny.
Try again buddy.

fucking based fuck faggots

i mean if you like jrpgs sure its a good one

>17
His actual name is Lapis.

eat actual food then retard

absolute anti-patrician

Attached: completeno.gif (200x147, 1.17M)

Those guys are faggots, thanks for the sauce user.

Attached: 1524131100928.png (244x241, 72K)

Use Decelerate & Accelerate to your advantage and then get Veronica to blow her load with Magic Burst. Use Elfin Elixir as needed and Burst again.

this is fucking gay holy shit

When does this game get hard? I just finished the dungeon where you save the loli's sister

>Used goods

Attached: q4nbpgk89jx11.jpg (595x574, 72K)

based

>looks sharper
"sharper" that because the shitch has no anti-aliasing options because it cant even handle something as basic as that.

Femdom is for fags in any way, shape or form. I'd kick the shit out of her if she tried to do anything to me.

It's amazing but play the game on stronger monsters mode cause the normal game is too easy.

what is the sauce for this?

Attached: 1413338744648.gif (211x213, 1.44M)

I don't fault people for being into fetishes I'm not and instead share in the hentai brotherhood.
Unless it's scat.