Why is this guy and his father so popular? I never played MGS...

Why is this guy and his father so popular? I never played MGS. I'm not trying to shit on it from the outside looking in he just looks like some gravely voiced faggot gary stu with a shitty haircut.

Also why does he look EXACTLY like his dad? Shit's retarded. Unless there's a reason for that (I've never played MGS). I've always been turned off from the series because his voice sounds so fake and forced. It annoys me.

Attached: Solid_2_295.jpg (340x435, 27K)

He's a clone of Big Boss.

Here's your (you)

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

did you try, i dunno, playing the games to figure it out

zoomer pleb

Play Metal Gear Solid and find out, faggot

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I've seen this pasta so long ago, I think mootherfucker was still here.

And now no one even remembers its a pasta.

Snake, like DOOM GUY or the guy from Nier are what you call meme character. Nobody likes them. But people here pretend to because other wise you'll get called Snake is a clone of his Dad, both are autistic retards. People will say "s-snake had a hard liwe :(((" and think that makes him a good character but it doesn't.

He's a retarded government lapdog who gave a bunch of people aids (including his dad) and then died of super old age. Meanwhile another character in the game (Raiden) has had his limbs ripped off multiple times and lived as a child soldier. Has infinitely more personality and development than "hmm.. repeats what you just last said" and still isn't as well liked as this walking meme.

Attached: consider.jpg (569x428, 25K)

>old snake and old big boss together in the same scene
>they look nothing alike
What was the deal with this

BB had a hard life

Solid was far owner than him. Solid had enhanced aging. Meanwhile BB was frozen or whatever. He was being preserved in some way. Also Solid is a dirty old faggot and didn't get a hair cut.

BB had a hair cut.

There were variables.

Attached: 51G+9DPZHvL._UX385_.jpg (385x481, 28K)

Why is he blonde here?

>Nobody likes them. But people here pretend to
That's some grade A projection, right here

Play it and find out for yourself

I'm a 21 zoomer and I loved snake abd netal tear since I was 8 thanks to my dad getting portable ops for psp

This

>being such a pussy who's scared of differing opinions you call it a pasta
Lmao. This place really is r/eddit now.

>He likes try hard anime man more than grizzled war veteran

Spotted the Zoomy-Weeb.

Honestly, as a whole Metal Gear is a vastly overrated series. Despite what a lot of fans may be saying, there are tons of fantastic content and characters in this series, and all with unique stories that truly stand out from the rest of the Metal Gear games. Of course, even as a Metal Gear fan (most of whom are male and largely younger), I am constantly amazed why people are so keen on calling it some weird anime, and that seems like to me the best way to describe Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is not just some great action game, either. For this game, a game to be sure, that was set to be the start of the series and that's exactly what it is. It has a very similar feel where you play as Big Boss, a man who has been gone for more than four years. There are certain areas of the game in which you can interact with the Big Boss, and other locations you can explore. When you're feeling bored and want to spend some time, the game offers a new option to do that.

Where is his eyepatch?
Why is he hiding his Patriot, is that a move you use to sneak stealthy?

>lmao
It's not my fault you're too new to remember it.

Name one good character

proofs?

What do you mean hiding his La Li Lu Le Lo?

Huey

OP said he never played it in his pasta, how is that a differing opinion?

It's fun to be ignorant of something and complain about it

What, a screen shot from years ago I should've taken incase some faggot would come around during his summer break 6 years later to shitpost? Sorry, don't have any.

No. I'm pointing out the new trend newfaggots from r/eddit use to call things they don't like pasta. It's basically a downvote
>grr I don't like that. Guys I've seen it before it's a pasta, but I have no proof and I can't find it in the archive
The point of a Pasta is that it's something you can easily find and prove as a shitpost. v/eddit will just call anything they don't like a pasta now.

And I don't even agree with the retarded OP. It's just a trend I'm seeing now. This place gets shittier by the day.

case in point. This is a downvote in post form.
>it's real I swear, and I remembered it. But I have no proof! Source; my ass

>Why is this guy and his father so popular?
>I never played MGS
How can anyone be THIS retarded?

Attached: 1451176795111.png (271x288, 9K)

>This is a downvote in post form.
you mean cringe/oof/yikes/bluepilled/dilate/etc.

I disagree with you that "the point of a pasta" is that it's easy to prove as a shitpost. It wouldn't be a shitpost if it was easy to refute. You wouldn't this mad if it was easy to refute.

>fighting to the death tooth and nail to make a point you have no stake in.

I just stated a fact, that it was a pasta. You hopped up and started acting like a retard about my post. You could've just ignored it. If you ask me, it's people like you screeching things like this that make the board "shittier by the day":
>grrr
>shittier by the day
>downvote
>reddit
>pretending to call another user newfag because he got called out as a newfag

You're embarrassing yourself.

>he doesn't like mullets

>I just stated a fact, that it was a pasta.
It's not a fact if you can't prove it retard

>You're embarrassing yourself.
Now I know you're from reddit. On an anonymous image board? Stop trying so hard. You're just nitpicking because you feel like a fucking idiot your trying to refute something with a downvote
>NOOOO DON'T INSULT MGS!! PASTA!!

>Why is this guy and his father so popular?
He was one of THE coolest, grittiest protagonists of the PS1 generation. That aside, he's an interesting and likable character. He had a fair amount of depth in MGS1 (for a PS1 game especially), an interesting role in MGS2, then of course in MGS4 we get a fuller psychological portrait of him in his (too soon) twilight years.

>why does he look EXACTLY like his dad?
He's a clone.

If you compare my post and yours, you're obviously a lot more angry about this. You're also the only one using the word downvote or reddit in the thread, so you've outed yourself multiple times. Also just saying what I said to you back to me in a different way is embarrassing. ALSO to your last point, why would I feel like a fucking idiot if, due to it being an anonymous message board, embarrassing myself is impossible?

>typing in caps

All I was doing was trying to make you seethe publicaly like the retard you are, and it worked. Have a good day, cunt. Make sure you get all my posts unedited in the screencap you post on r/Yea Forums and don't edit anything to make it seem like you won the argument.

>If you compare my post and yours, you're obviously a lot more angry about this.
>"U-U MAD"
Projecting. Also levels of anger are irrelevant in an arugment. I just find your stupidity frustrating
>You're also the only one using the word downvote or reddit in the thread, so you've outed yourself multiple times
Jesus Christ you're really trying hard to bury that accusation it must have really struck a cord. Stop projecting.
> ALSO to your last point, why would I feel like a fucking idiot
Because you're still trying to defend your retarded ass post
>I-it's a fact I say so I'm not going to prove it though I'm going to project onto you

>All I was doing was trying to make you seethe publicaly like the retard you are
And now you were only pretending? Christ. It's like you read the r.eddit handbook on how to be a cookie cutter 4channer. Congratulations, you're a fucking faggot!

> Have a good day, cunt. Make sure you get all my posts unedited in the screencap you post on r/Yea Forums and don't edit anything to make it seem like you won the argument.
Lmao. Fucking SEETHING. Cope.

Snake is hardly a Gary Stu. He gets captured, tortured, and the only reason he even makes it to Metal Gear is because FOXHOUND was manipulating him to arm it.

>Cope.
downboat

>He's still mad as fuck
Keep giving me (You)'s boy. So much for "have a good day".

Never said I was pretending. Just that I was trying to make you mad. It's still a pasta.

Stop replying to me retard.

>Starring at the screen waiting for a refresh and hopping on anyone that disagrees with your idiocy and accusing them of being the user that's lighting your ass up publicly

Not me buddy, relax.

Obvious samefag. This level of seethe is hilarious. Please keep entertaining me retard.
>u-u mad
again? Come on, come up with something new. I know you're foaming at the mouth but you could be a lot more creative.

>He's still replying
>pulling the samefag card

I don't think I'm the one foaming here.

>that near instant reply
Sad. You're obsessed. I can't stay with you here all night buddy. You're going to have to find something else to do.

>Accusing me of instant reply immediately after I accused you of it.

Fucking weak.

Hey user, check this out, if you count up all of your posts you get:
444 words 2,366 characters

and if you count up all of mine you get:
318 words 1,664 characters

That's almost a thousand more characters of asspain and over a hundred more words of booty blasted seething from you.

Just thought you'd find that interesting.

this is all literally me

Attached: 1564288708748.jpg (640x640, 116K)

Based.

Attached: 1510755209023.gif (300x300, 1.28M)

actually i'm the guy who made all those replies, disregard the previous post i suck cocks

>actually counted all of that
Only someone with immense asspain would think that's important or even bother. Mad as fuck my man.

Man, this shit still fucking creeps me out. What is it about PT?

Boomers love him

I didn't think I'd have to spell it out for you explicitly: Stop Replying.

>shitty haircut.
Why?

Simpsons retards are awful people

People do like Raiden. Its only a small loud minority who don't like him.

You're the one who can't stop pal. Keep crying or not. Don't care.

>replies
>you're the one that can't stop!

Seems like you care an awful lot to me.

>he says as he can't stop
You seem to care a fair deal more. I'm just sitting back and laughing honestly. You keep saying
>u-umad?

MGS fans are weeb autismos.

Well no really though, you're replying every time and have to keep telling yourself "I'm just laughing!"

You don't see the issue of hypocrisy here?

I win

Nope. Cause there is none.

Attached: 1565058749547.png (500x472, 223K)

>I never played MGS
Thread over, play the games or watch the cutscenes faggot.

It is amazingly photorealistic.

>you mad? over and over again
>only one screeching in all caps was ever you

Don't kill yourself tonight bub. As retarded as you are, I'm pretty worried for your mental health. It was fun in the beginning, but now it's sad.

>projecting and now trying to high ground
Well I don't give a shit about you. Just laughing at how retarded and mad you are.

Attached: projecting.png (645x367, 414K)

I guess. There's also something to the grainy quality of it? I've played it quite a few times and it still gets me.

Don't have to try to be the high ground when you've been beneath me the whole time.

Because of Smash Bros.

Nice one liner nerd. I bet that one took both two digits of your IQ.

Take ur half assd snark back to plebbit faggot lol

Was this post written by a bot? Seriously, what the fuck.

A badass everyman whose good at sneaking into places. He fits the bill. Stfu?

I have MGS5, and MGS4. 5's fine, but 4 has better, more realistic guns, and you can hold down L1 to stare at some lady's ass while she bitches about some shit. Fucking based!