When will the EDELGARD BAD posts end?

When will the EDELGARD BAD posts end?

Attached: 1560364966576.jpg (640x904, 542K)

When i see her get mating press

I loved Edelgard before she got big mommy tits.

i don't get why people hate her so much
she didn't do anything wrong

When the stupid waifuniggers stop defending her psychosis.

Attached: muhcrests.png (1176x988, 317K)

When everyone realizes that Dorothea is best girl.
She's so fucking pure.

Attached: waifu.png (256x256, 43K)

>Dorothea
>Pure

She JUST got finished sucking off some guy in her C support

>pure.
I think Dorothea is also best girl, but she is anything but.

T-There's no one hiding behind this. so, don't bother checking, alright?

Attached: Door-chan.png (1200x1200, 728K)

Why do you like used goods? She is unironically a gold digger and would leave you the first chance she got.

Literally all of her paired endings are her being her eternally devoted to someone for her whole life.

What happened to "No more Bernie-bear," huh?

Attached: madgard.jpg (154x194, 11K)

>fucks anyone for gifts and favors
>also a stinky commoner who bathes publicly in dirty fountains

Sure thing, pal.

Fuck off you attention whore, tell me where the fuck my beautiful, clinically depressed angel, Marianne is or I'll burn all your panties.

Dorothea is for Ferdinand anyway

Attached: ferdinand_dorothea.png (854x480, 568K)

>implying she wears any

>Literally burns to death on top of a hill so Edelgard can continue her tyrannical rule
Poor Bernie didn't even want to be at the damn school in the first place.

I like how she's the female version of Sylvain but everyone hates Sylvain because of his rep but she isn't.

>she didn't do anything wrong
just like Adolf J. Hitler.

user...they are all better than Edelgard and even though I lesbian'd Dorothea there are better girls.

how can she be the best when she has AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Never. Yea Forums is now infested with reddit and is full of Claudecucks and Dimitrifags.

>female version of Sylvain
She is nothing like him. The dude hates women that are after his status and fucks them before leaving them. The moment she found a woman that didn't give a fuck about crests he fell for her at B support. (Mercedes)
Dorothea is basically "I don't want to turn into Manuela".

that's just the syphilis, Ferdie.

You didn't poach Bernie right?

Attached: 1565055659389.jpg (1280x720, 318K)

False, she's already dead when it burns

Did I miss something? Why are anons making shitty jokes and killing off worthless people?

That's only one thing they differ at. They both fuck around, both lead people by the nose, the difference is that it's acceptable for Dorothea to do that but not for Sylvain.

>worst route
>shortest route

lmao

Attached: 1545321651978.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

....They say how fucking similar they are in their Support you doof.

Because it's the worst route.

Felt like a rushed afterthought. I guess they thought because it kinda paralleled the church route they could skimp on it.

Such a garbage route she even tells you she thought you made a mistake picking it.

Sad when other routes flesh her character and story more than her own route.

>DeathKnight chillin offscreen
>Flame Emperor just completely dropped after reveal
>shit reasoning attacking Claude first, since Kingdom/Church would instantly pounce on the other flank
>most house members don't even wanna fight, but just do so cause of the professor
>working with then offscreening the real bad guys who Protag should hate the most and are the real evil

If they add DLC dealing with the 'dark forces' then maybe the route'll be redeemed.

Attached: 1472012782336.jpg (800x464, 63K)

Dorothea's supports with Byleth and Linhardt are about how much she hates herself for being a slut

Does the Death Knight paralogue add anything storywise to your playthrough?

>>she hates herself for being a slut
>Stop fucking everything with a heartbeat
>Profit
Holy shit, that sure was hard

I know, but she didn't stop because it was her hustle, her way out of poverty end.

I hae all characters in all media that manipulate my character. It's probably the side effect of some mental issue, like I'm so insecure I can't stand the thought of them being so far ahead that they can manipulate me. Edelgard signed her death warrant the instant she decided to make a keikaku involving me. Same goes for the Church.

That's a cute portrait. Got any more time slip Bernie?

More like "Burnie" lol

don't open it

Attached: 1541084205945.png (536x556, 249K)

>thought Lorenz and Ferdinand would have their heads shoved up their own asses
>they turn out to be extremely cool
>they also share one of the best supports in the entire series
Incredible

Attached: BEGONE.gif (680x312, 105K)

>Draws pictures of Byleth
>Talked about him constantly during the timeskip according to Ferdinand and Caspar
>Goes insane if you don't join her

Why is she so obsessed with Sensei?

Attached: edelgard_change.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Maybe spoiler-ish, but how many chapters are in this game? Am at ch 9, 27 hours in.
And no, I didn't get Dark Seal from Death Knight. Is too strong, is not stupid like the rest of the AI so I can't surround him, and I'm playing with permadeath.

GET ON THE FUCKING PILE OF FIREWOOD BERNIE OR IM GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT FUCKING HERE

Attached: edelgard end.png (1916x1696, 2.86M)

Dorothea flirts but never fucks. Sylvain does.

Depends what faction you are. Black Eagles (Edelgarde) is the shortest route with 18 chapters. Blue Lions is the longest with 22.

It looks creepy.

Attached: 1564868997463.jpg (866x1209, 160K)

Sorry you're that naive user

>invade church and both neighbor states because MUH OLD DAYS, MUH EMPIRE
>slaughters hundreds and turns many into mindless monsters
>LOL, I JUST WANT PEACE BRO
No man is more cucked, more brainless, more bootlicking, or more craven than Edelgorilla cultists.

I'd let her get all creepy on me.

GD also has 22 chapters, church has 20

Don't forget the Berniebomb

I chose Lions, so I don't know a ton about Ferdy, but that one of his lost items he was looking for was a financial report for farmers in his house's land was more telling than any conversation could have been. He's clearly not blowing smoke about being a better leader than Edelgay.

If she had double G's I'd join her shitty house of genocide.

>hundreds
She killed way more fag.

Oooh nice, I have much to play, then. Thanks!

Even worse.

is her A support with Bernedetta good?