Aterlier Ryza

You're buying her game, aren't you? Of course you are.

Attached: 1550636527341.png (1920x1080, 3.46M)

She seems lovely but I haven't played any of the other games in the series yet.

that shit dont matter

Well, I'd at least want to hear that Ryza is a good entry point for a new player.

day 1 pirate for me since the atelier games are boring as shit

I don't buy kusoge but I will fap to her a few times, at least.

??

Attached: 5d3a879bb829b7ed43e687d04465860e.png (1080x1809, 1.07M)

last vid I saw had canned physics, so probably not

Probably. Ryza a cute and I do like Atelier games.

i bought atelier sophie and returned it after i got to the part where she meets the flying book. i felt like i wasn't going to get into it. are the other ones better?

i've been living with her for 3 years and i'm so happy that she's finally getting her game
now i'm going to go cuddle with her until we sleep yawnnnn

No. The series has really declined in quality.

A fair amount of older fans saw Sophie as a definitive turning point for the worse while some newcomers warmed up to it. It's a divisive entry. Maybe try Rorona or Totori before giving up for good, but I wouldn't be in much of a rush to pay for those games if you're unsure.

>living with her for 3 years
>character reveal was barely 2 months ago

bruh

honestly couldn't even bring myself to finish Lydie and Suelle. I think I'm going to take a break on this series for a few years. hopefully it's still going strong by the time i pick it back up

I've been curious about these games for a long time, and honestly I feel a lot more comfortable playing a game with big sexy here than the dainty little girls that seem to of dominated the series before.

Aesthetically, sure. There is a niche appeal to them with their crafting mechanics and (at least used to be present) time limits.

Haha imagine being the guy who gets Ryza pregnant.

Ha ha

Attached: 4140259a4564412f044bbc6aafb35fbe.jpg (1500x2050, 1.66M)

Probably. Never even watched a single second of gameplay footage from this entire series but I can't resist.

Attached: 1563833156704.png (1200x1763, 957K)

gibe

Attached: megahype.gif (1283x1212, 1.24M)

Hope you like slice of life and good crafting mechanics.

Yeah she's cute and all but honestly i prefer the previous protagonists. This is a series filled with slender beauties.

haha

Attached: 1563095890604.jpg (725x1024, 77K)

>slender

Eh, though to be fair I never really sexualized any Ateliers before Ryza so I guess it makes sense I'd feel that way.

I mean how else would you describe Totori, Sophie or Rorolina? They're slender.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just not exhibiting that preference.

Can I buy it on steam and play it in jap? If so then yeah