Why does Japan hate video games so much? All they care about is Gacha shit

Why does Japan hate video games so much? All they care about is Gacha shit

Attached: 11E65CAD-63DB-426F-A932-C8844D9E7E40.jpg (868x455, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/220-rpgs-role-playing-games/65105721
giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/what-are-the-greatest-western-rpgs-of-all-time-1426256/
pcgamer.com/best-rpgs-of-all-time/
vg247.com/2019/04/12/best-rpg-pc-ps4-xbox-one/
gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2018/01/01/the-top-100-rpgs-of-all-time.aspx
thegamer.com/rpg-video-games-best-all-time-disappointed-fans/
pcgamesn.com/15-best-rpgs-pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'd hate video games too if you got nuked twice

Consoles got too expensive and Japanese normies aren't willing to spend so much money and effort on their entertainment. That's an otaku thing. Therefore console games became an otaku thing and they ended alienating any potential non-otaku buyer. Actually the westerners are the weird ones because they're willing to spend 200$ millions on a movie about some dudes on capes punching each other and later make videogames trying to replicate those movies

Japanese don't make time to play games so enthusiast die out, If you want to a thusiast in Japan, you are basically an otaku.

not true, japan dominates every genre outside of FPS, RTS, and racing for a good reason.

Attached: jrpg vs wrpg.png (1596x4682, 2.96M)

how bad it is to be an "otaku" in Japan?
do you get ostracized?

Otakus have perpetrated a lot of mass violence crimes in modern Japan, so they have a reputation of misanthropes as opposed to just a nerdy shut-in equivalent here.

japan has made the best rts ever (pic related) as well as the best racing games ever. it's only fps where the west dominates, and that's a shit genre anyway.

Attached: grimgrimoire.jpg (800x1133, 218K)

good sarcasm

you compared xenoblade to plane scape? why not a bioware game? ive never even heard of planescape and apparently its one of the best western rpgs? can you find 5 people that would agree planscape is better than any mass effect entry? including andromeda. or any dragon age. will discount the witcher as a central game.

I just looked up "top 10 wRPGs of all time" on google, here's what came up

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/220-rpgs-role-playing-games/65105721
giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/what-are-the-greatest-western-rpgs-of-all-time-1426256/
pcgamer.com/best-rpgs-of-all-time/
vg247.com/2019/04/12/best-rpg-pc-ps4-xbox-one/
gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2018/01/01/the-top-100-rpgs-of-all-time.aspx
thegamer.com/rpg-video-games-best-all-time-disappointed-fans/
pcgamesn.com/15-best-rpgs-pc

also xenoblade i loved it but skrim is better. if youre trying to make a point use examples that are actually relevant i doubt anyone even played planescape. what about mmo? i still say wow is king though ffxiv is closing the gap.

embarrassing post

yeah diablo series too. i just cant get past this planescape garbage. one of those lists had undertale on it. if i made a list of rpgs in order of greatness undertale wouldnt even be on it.

i never even played planescape but i automatically know its better than undertale.

someone owes me an apology for this planescape garbage. widley considered the best game no one play. it sounds worse than diablo, mass effect, dragon age, and skyrim going by the above post. but for some reason were to believe its widely considered the best western rpg. who even played the damn game third worlders with no access to other games? someones going to pay for this transgression

user are you okay. drink this warm glass of piss golden coloured juice.

Attached: akizuki (akizuki71) _pixiv 45418127_p0.jpg (1086x1200, 263K)

that would be impossibly rude. to match your generosity however i shall over you the same warm drink straight from the faucet. drink up.

Not true, Switch is doing excellently over there because everyone is getting sick of gacha.

Attached: 1552575111584.png (1000x850, 826K)

otakus are reason why japan is perceived perverse and weird. maybe it's just radiation thing.

Everyone gets ostracized by someone. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you'll quit worrying about everything.