Remember me faggots?

Remember me faggots?
I'M BILLIONAIRE BITCH!!!!
hookers and coke eveyday yo xD

Attached: Markus-Notch-Persson-1024x865.jpg (1024x865, 67K)

lol get cucked faggots

>Most influentail game dev of the decade
>Made the worst decision in gaming by sellign minecraft

>sold ip for billions of dollars
>worst decision

>billionare
>bitch

pick two

Hatsune Miku before her operation.

Is he still fat or did he use his money to get fit?

I'd have to know who you are before I can remember you, you obese autist.

>selling your problems for 1 billion dollars
>worst decision in gaming

i enjoyed when he complained about having no true friends after he sold minecraft for billions, then gave his company workers like 20k each and fucked off without communication lol

a 2.5 billion sale is not a bad decision

Attached: 739228bc3981c1a419c8c5480d5baf42.png (480x480, 29K)

I understand the hookers but wasting your money with come seems like a very shit idea, if you're a millionaire you can do better stuff with your time

will he buy Yea Forums?

>Not having to deal with autistic kids at MineCon and letting hacks at Microsoft deal with them
seems like a good trade

My favorite rich man.

Attached: Jimmy_3.png (512x512, 171K)

Have you seen Minecon? Dude probably felt guilt so he directly sold his problems, and for a good amount of money I'd say.

What age is he now anyways

a few years older

is he still fat

Is he a degenerate?

I thought he just mocked Jews so Microsoft erased his name from his own creation

I think he just sits alone in his fucking mansion drinking, doing drugs, and coding random shit.

What would you do with 2.5 billion dollars?

dude is fucking set for 100 lifetime. this is not a case of selling out 1 million for a company that will grow into 1 billion franchise. he already got a billion at least. i don't know how much the other shareholders get + tax cut

Remember me guys? I still sell skyrim to this day.

Attached: 1499224261539.jpg (720x662, 203K)

>Getting paid billions to never have to deal with autists sending death threats after every patch

Give random millions to people I know and then kill myself in an expensive way so people would remember me as a crazy eccentric generous person.

skyrim 2 comin out soon

There's only two things that get you blacklisted on the internet.

The first thing is publically being pro-white, not wanting white people to go extinct, etc.

The second thing is criticizing Israel and talking about how Jews are introducing a permanent caste system in the United States via mutting and miseducation.

Notch is guilty of both offenses

>caring what others think when you're gone

I'd continue to do exactly what I do now which is sit alone and play video games or post on Yea Forums all day.

How would there be a caste system if everyone was a mutt and whites went extinct? Everyone would be equal. Opposite of a caste.

I M A G I N E

Attached: 1564062650129.jpg (640x632, 232K)

stfu dumb teenager edgy loser attention seeking beta cunt

Not edgy. Quite the opposite actually. Giving away millions to people isnt edgy.

Nah, construct a real life tomb raider / Zelda dungeon filled with deadly traps, genetically engineered monsters and clever logic puzzles and put the remainder of your wealth in a golden treasure room deep inside of it.

I hope something comes out of the project he's doing atm, looks interesting

Attached: DhPV7DTUcAA4zsO.jpg (1200x676, 205K)

Looks fucking shit,
how the fuck can people be hyped to a tangled mess

Attached: 1564396662618.jpg (508x455, 124K)

I would literally not be surprised if this was actually Notch

That drawing also looks like shit.

I didn't say hyped you brain-rotted anime plague carrier.

same I dig the rendering style, I'd like to see what NPCs models look like under that dithering

What kind of stupid name is Billionaire Bitch?

Because not everyone is naive enough to follow normie social pressures.

The elites sit back and laugh as the new slave class becomes dumber, more degenerate, and more hopeless with each passing year.

Social upheaval becomes impossible if access to education becomes unattainable. The new tactic is not only to miseducate, but get normies breeding carelessly so they become dumber with each generation. It's dysgenic class warfare.

Attached: 1564821411281.png (356x338, 153K)

But you are naive enough to do nothing but repeat memes in every sentence you write with nothing but feelings.

the fact that such a powerful and rich man can be bullied around like this.......... its like why even become successful.............................. my integrity is not worth it

Hes only not taken seriously because hes fat and ugly. He just needs ot use his money to get fit then people will like him.

I would buy a Pagani Zonda and put anime tiddies on it and drive by Horatio pagani's house every day and give him a mean look.
Then I would LS swap it and put the amg engine into a Volvo station wagon.
Then idk I'd probably just invent dumb fucking custom cars and sell them at a loss.

It is Notch you fucking idiot

Just look how the caste system is defended in countries like India.

>"The untouchables like shoveling poop off the streets, it's all they know. It's what they're best at!"

Now look at the direction most millenials are heading in where they age into their 30s and can't even afford a place to live.

>"they ENJOY spending their money on overpriced coffee and frivolities, see? Nobody's making them do it :^)

Attached: 1561317363991.png (400x298, 136K)

Only rural hicks in India defend the caste system. The country has laws against the system.

CREEPER