TF2 THREAD

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR. IT'S JUST NOT FAIR. WHY WOULD THEY NERF IT FOR NO REASON?

Attached: 1452637538836.png (490x320, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2S1xInnZrcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there was a reason though, just a really bad one
people, Medic mains i'd have to imagine, couldn't handle getting combo'd by a scarcely seen meme loadout so they cried for nerfs

because comp fags are whiny cunts

I never used it since Scout stock is one of the most powerful classes already. But I find it pretty baffling that they nerfed the Sandman but left absolute dogshit weapons like the Natascha in, along with giving it damage resistance. How many handicaps do retard heavies need?

Wrap assasin + cleaver is still fun

What happened?

So they've given up entirely on comp right?
I'm not against the idea of a competitive focused TF game but trying to shift gears in a game with 10 years of updates not remotely reflecting that with a staff reaching single digits was absolutely retarded of them to even try.

If they want TF to be an e-sport then just make TF3 already.

mad scout main lole

Literally all they'd have to do is keep the Sandman/Guillotine the way it is now, but go back to the Guillotine critting stunned players.

Attached: 1561619541432.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

the ball doesnt stun anymore and cant combo with the cleaver

The ball on the Sandman used to disable players for varying timers depending on how far the ball flew before hitting them
a close range ball will hurt them, a mid range ball will make them 'dizzy' and helpless for a couple seconds, a long range ball will stun them in place for a good while. Pretty good support tool provided you knew how to aim
They nerfed it so that the ball only now slows people, never disables them, and thus it makes the Guillotine, a weapon that does crits to players who are stunned, useless

6s is pure 6s is life

Attached: how to play team fortress 2.png (1380x824, 20K)

I'm cool with it, I'll just let the 7 spies on my team or the 4 snipers rape the Heavy while he focuses me from a mile away.

who cares; grow the fuck up, loser

They removed the best thing to do in pubs.
F

Let's talk maps, Yea Forums.

- What's the worst map in the game?
- How would you fix it?

Attached: autism.png (1196x2040, 2.91M)

>Guillotine, a weapon that does crits to players who are stunned, useless
I wouldn't go that far. It essentially makes close to Melee damage something you can deal with from far away PLUS bleeding damage.

Being able to pull 50+ damage from afar isn't exactly "useless".

BONK!

Hightower
Nothing. It's a good containment map for the worst players in TF2

Junction.
You seriously can't fix that map, everything about it is fucked.

people still play this game? lol

i stopped when the economy collapsed from 7 metal for a key

2fort needs more alternate paths and health packs, it's way to easy to defend from attackers. because of the stupid amount of choke points.

>Pure
>Does not use all 9 classes
Highlander is objectively the most pure

>competitive TF2

Attached: degenerates.jpg (680x532, 31K)

LOOK AT YOU CHUCKLEHEADS DOWN THERE.

Attached: carrey.gif (498x231, 760K)

>Nothing.
Remove the first ramp right next to enemy spawn, have elevator move more quickly and remove exit right next to the elevator.

There, it's better.

Appearently it was "too random", because throwing both the ball and the gillotine without aiming would guarantee both to impact I guess...

>Sandman
>Natascha
What are the other weapons that got ruined by compfags?

>get dominated by a spawn camping faggot soldier
>game goes on, we manage to push the enemy back from spawn camping us and then we cap their points too
>i get my revenge on the soldiers and then just normally kill him when he gets in my sights
>suddenly retard starts typing to me in chat ''wow, 'xx', did i really make you that mad when i dominated you?''
sure feels nice when literal drooling retards think that highly of themselves when nobody paid attention to them in the first place...

Attached: 1557148333402.jpg (440x498, 35K)

>have elevator move more quickly
This and a time limit would fix Payload Race and this map in a nutshell. People would whine about how they have to try to win now, but they have 24/7 community servers literally dedicated to fucking around.

That was me, user
I see that you are still mad as ever

I hate when people think I'm "targetting" them out of spite or something. If I'm a Soldier and I bomb a Sniper who's been wrecking our team, I consider that a good play to help our team to win. I'm not doing it because I'm mad and just want them dead.

Attached: I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW.png (1118x719, 766K)

blocked and reported for toxicity ;)

nerfed for comp, the true tf2 gamemode

>I hate when people think I'm "targetting" them out of spite or something
I definitely target specific people when playing spy and my objective is 100% to make them quit or switch to pyro
especially the guys who sit there and rescue ranger from across the map

That's part of the function of Spy and Sniper, precise elimination. I'm moreso talking about your general combat classes.

Sandman is probably #1 on the list of weapons Valve completely regrets putting in the game and wish they could just remove. In case you haven't figured it out yet a common strategy they use to deal with this is nerfing a weapon to the point that no one uses it as an alternative to removing it completely.

Explain the Sharpened Volcano Fragment, then. That's been useless since its inception.

Basically Valve gave Pyro a useless melee (what else is new?) and couldn't be arsed to come up with a buff for it. Wasn't that one of the promotional tie in weapons? They probably didn't even have a gameplay-related reason to implement it in the first place.

Fix it, Yea Forums

Attached: 000.png (800x768, 164K)

have it not damage the guy you are hitting but a random person on the other team each hit

Crits burning players

right click shoots a lava wave that can drown enemies caught in it (uses flamethrower ammo)

>Brush Script

afterburn heals you on wearer

Steel
Get rid of the weird useless dead end paths and completely redo the layout

>Crits burning players

Attached: 000.png (400x384, 152K)

It grants a speed-buff when you have it out which makes you go faster for every enemy you currently have set on fire.

Downside is that having it out also deals burning damage to you.

>A melee version of the flare gun
I'd be down for that. Not sure it would replace my powerjack though, still. It would be actually usable then, though. Also useful for countering spies but then I'd probably go pybro if I'm really gonna commit to that

The afterburn is significantly stronger than normal

good riddance

Attached: scunt.png (700x860, 181K)

this is the patrician scout loadout
FaN: rapes heavies and makes scrubs mad
Bonk: fuck pyrofags
Stock: best sound effects, best taunt, unique voice lines on kill

Attached: 1557790785959.gif (250x270, 804K)

why the fuck would I use this when powerjack exists

one shoots pyros

>speed-boost stacks with every burning player
>set a whole bunch of enemies on fire and you can start running around the map at sanic-scout speed

>So they've given up entirely on comp right?
>implying they ever cared in the first place

"Official competitive" is a joke, Valve never gave a single cent for competitive, at best an in game notification or a small blogpost nobody will read except the people already interested.
However, I cannot say that comp tf2 is a good idea. It's simply unfun to watch. Teams get suck building Uber all the time and it's just a matter of"who will win the fight and advance one point" and fights happen in a way that's difficult to make interesting because the only "flashy" thing you can pull off is an Uber drop or a lucky airshot.
As much as it pains me to admit it, Valve was right to not support comp in it's current state.

Afterburn cannot be extinguished. You'll remain on fire for those seconds no matter what.

afterburn damage stacks

>another crit weapon for pyro
How many fucking crit weapon does he have already? Fuck that shit.

You and your kind ruined this beautiful game, pls go back to overwatch and pretend to be a pro there.

Attached: 1503003932441.jpg (458x461, 35K)

>added effect, the axe also makes a "wooosh" sound when you swing it over enemy heads

>added effect you get banned from the entire internet for using memes
faggot

>wahhh why did my crutch 2 shot stun loadout get nerfed
Truly a mystery

I don't mind the nerf (though 15 health penalty for a slow effect is too harsh of a negative to really be useful), but did they really have to remove the Sandman x Guillotine combo? Shit was fun as fuck, and it really wasn't viable enough to be dominating. Still salty about it.

Sandman is bad and you should feel bad.

>Bonk: fuck pyrofags
How does that fuck pyrofags? They're one of the few classes that can counter it. You want to fuck with them you equip the mad milk.

let's talk about the gunboats and why air superiority is better than having a shotgun

Attached: rocketboots_soldier_large.png (512x512, 71K)

>air superiority is better than having a shotgun
Just equip your unusual to get a free medic gf bro

Attached: 1539475880216.png (583x766, 307K)

was gonna post this

Maybe if you got to the frontlines quicker, the medic would heal you.

Attached: 000.png (900x791, 473K)

Valve has a weird habit of turning weapons that does have problems and "fix" it by making it go too far in the opposite direction. I was always of the opinion stun mechanics in an FPS game is pure fucking cancer, but what Valve did to the Sandman and the interaction with the cleaver is also not excusable. The slow is not worth the max health loss.

It was fun but fuck stuns, only games for cucks have it

Nonviable gimmick weapons are fine to have in the game.

how is the sandman combo unbalanced when sniper can just one shot you outright? the fact that you get to wiggle even a tiny bit was more merciful that just getting clicked on once
My loadout was bfb cleaver and sandman. They ruined my entire loadout and now I just main natasha heavy to piss off stock scout purists.

Attached: 1532165549283.jpg (612x600, 171K)

It's painful to see, for lack of a better term, the zoomer audience appropriate this game and Yea Forums by extension, with the literal zoomer wojak and Ricardo Milos cosmetics being added.

RIP Axtinguisher
youtube.com/watch?v=2S1xInnZrcc

Spent 15 minutes in queue for comp figuring I'd try it out only for it to disconnect after finding a match. We're playing zombie tf2 at this point.

>Class designed from the ground up to get into people's faces having a long range weapon
>vs a class designed from the ground up to be a long range class
What I think Valve did to it is stupid, but your reasoning of going "b...but sniper" is equally stupid.

Literally no one plays official comp unless they have an autistic drive to get the badge
Valve fucked it up so comp players refused to switch to it from their own servers

The next axtinguisher is not as good as that but it alright, better than anything we had in between

Fix the general layout. It makes no sense to have these wide areas or bottlenecks with a lack of cover breaking the sightlines when you have a class that can one-shot after a few seconds.

because pyro is a noskill garbage class
when playing scout vs pyro you have two choices: meatshot his ass and die to afterburn because pyro literally can't miss, or meatshot his ass and bonk away to a medpack when he's dead
bonk counters pyro

new*

You're not suppose to kill him, duh.

Sniper doesn't have sanic speed and a scattergun.

pyro should be the crit based class. the phlog, flare, and old axetinguisher were based on earning moments of guaranteed crits. I really thought pyro would get more changes to existing weapons in JI
pyro can never be offensive like soldier or demo can just because of how his speed limits his already close range methods, but atleast the crit weapons gave him an identity. hes just a joke class.

Give it to demo, give pyro an incendiary caber with explosions + afterburn on hit.

God, I miss being able to kill heavies that easily with pyro.

>2019
>The idea of making the Pyro require aim is still refiled by furfags
Just add in a lava gun that requires aiming and nerf the flamethowers, you sitll have engineer

No crits are a crutch mechanic, pyro needs a significant nerf to his skill floor and an actual skill ceiling deeper than a puddle of piss
If you can't aim play medic or engineer like a woman instead of playing pyro and pretending you can compete with men

>scarcely seen
every other scunt was using it

Attached: 1563830773321.png (312x220, 20K)

are weapons like wrap assassin and the boston brutalizer even good

boston whatever the fuck its called seems good but why would i ever want to get into melee range as scout?

Highlander master race

Attached: 1564881361002.png (600x646, 260K)

also if i miss, well there goes half my health

Boston Basher is used to help build uber faster than anything else.

pleb filtered
this list is retarded

Ignores overheal

Attached: 1565058159060.jpg (200x230, 17K)

but pyro has a skill ceiling. reflecting rockets and hitting someone with those rockets, is harder than just looking down and holding m1 as soldier. You have to lead flare shots, you can detonator jump, you have to lead flamethrower particles.
just because you can dominate a gibus player with wm1 doesnt mean shit for dealing with the top scoring player on the enemy team.

I think charged headshots are a bit much for sniper since his range is already such a huge advantage. I'd rather give him a semi-automatic or lever-action rifle that 4-shots, a respectable amount of damage that takes skill.

I realized playing 2fort today how dependent snipers are on their teammates serving as decoys. We had sentry nest upon sentry nest at Red and most of the fighting was happening in the sewers and in the bases. Since no one was really crossing the bridge or on the balconies, snipers on both teams only managed to get kills numbering in the teens altogether over the course of a 3 hour-long match before switching to different classes

T;Dr a sniper is only as good as his team

>but pyro has a skill ceiling
And people complain about zoomers on Yea Forums

Attached: 1546866905868.jpg (567x319, 20K)

>stunlock
>in a shooter game
>somehow people are complaining that this was removed
i bet you niggers play natasha heavy and pyro don't you

everytime I try hurting myself on purpose for a medic to farm uber, the medic just starts crossbowing or just stop healing me.
Why do medic's prefer to get as little uber as possible? they aren't even f2p when this shit happens.

>upward, badwater, thundermountain, steel, and barnblitz top 10
Yea Forumsis alright

Afterburn isn't even an instant 60 damage anymore. And dealing with the flames is what the Mad Milk is for. Are you really going to use bonk only to run into another pyro who airblasts stalls you until the bonk wears off?

>he doesn't play natascha heavy solely for the tears of scunt mains

Soldier has skill-ceiling too. You have to memorize health pack locations and consider your health alongside ammo count each time you rocket-jump versus freely using a jetpack. You have to actually aim and time your rockets versus holding down m1 and rushing then depending on afterburn or secondary crits. You have to keep in mind your flanking opportunities when parachuting and be acutely aware of the enemy team comp to avoid being pinned mid-leap, not to mention the physics of what you're doing.

>Afterburn isn't even an instant 60 damage anymore
wait they didn't patch that? its obviously a mistake to nerf the little damage pyro has, why didnt they ctrl z that shit???

Afterburn is actually worse now because it does 4 damage per tick
>Are you really going to use bonk only to run into another pyro who airblasts stalls you until the bonk wears off?
literally never happens, pyrofags are stupid

>Skill
>Scorch-shot
>Loadouts that encourage w+m1 behavior
I guess it takes skill to hide behind a corner to airblast fools off the map.

The charging time is so that the sniper rifle is not useful in close range combat.
A 4-shot rifle that cannot charge sounds nice, but Valve would never add it because it would be as good as or better than the revolver in mid to close range combat.

>versus freely using a jetpack
actually jetpack is so garbage that I rarely see it, and it never works out when pyros use it anyway. The switch speed is so bad, its just for out of combat. pointless if you ask me.

scorch shot mini crits, it doesnt crit. if you get killed just from the scorch shot and nothing else, you are retarded.

Wasn't the sandman the only thing that stuns?
Did they just forget about that aspect of the cleaver when they made sandman not stun?

Because the entire design behind the new axetinguisher revolves around the idea of building up the damage you can do with it based on afterburn amount.

In any case scouts, who already hard countered pyros if they knew what they were doing are seriously in no position to complain about afterburn, I mean holy shit.

Tbf, spy is able to essentially sniper with some revolvers. Sniper really doesn't have anything unique besides his sniper rifles. I'd be nonplussed if they ever made critical headshots strictly for sniper. They already axed the crusader's headshot crit so why not do the same for spy? Spy's main emphasis consists of subterfuge and backstabs, with the revolver serving as last-ditch effort so it's odd how Valve encourages Spy to go "fuck it," drop disguise, and start critting. Hell, give the amby back it's range, just remove critical headshots so we don't have Spypers again.

Never said "just the scorch shit." It's a garbage weapon with a fucked up hitbox that's pretty spammy.

Nucleus is fucking atrocious the only people who enjoy it are autistic and sniper mains.

The original idea behind the Amby was giving Spies a means of doing stealthy kills which didn't involve having to actually going right behind and melee them. It's something that the class desperately needed honestly. This was kind of reinforced by the fact that originally you lost accuracy just by moving, forcing spy players to use the thing stealthily instead of just as a mobile sniper.

>In any case scouts, who already hard countered pyros if they knew what they were doing are seriously in no position to complain about afterburn, I mean holy shit.
a pyro can do 100 damage to you at any range with scorch shot which has infinite range, no damage fall off and doesn't make the pyro vulnerable through reloading

Good on paper, poor in execution. I was a fan of the enforcer until I realized if I was disguised, I might as we just backstab them.

when will this fucking retarded smoothbrain meme die?
"compfags" as you call them just banned it, none of us cared if it was nerfed or not
valve nerfed it because it's objectively an unfun mechanic to play against, stuns don't fucking belong in a first person shooter, go play overwatch if you want to stun people

junction is the absolute worst. just put it in the alternative game mods section with hydro.
anyone who complains about nucleus doesn't know how to deal with spawn camps OR USE THE OTHER FUCKING EXIT

the ambassador is currently set to crit, but the crit does not ignore damage fall-off. Which makes the ambassador's headshots ineffective outside of close range.
So removing the crits for "getting it's range back" is pointless because it's only range issue is on crits.

Anyway, I don't see a reason why spy shouldn't be able to get 100 damage headshots from a distance. I'm not sure why the ambassador had to be nerfed.
I really never felt "spypers" were a big problem. It just seems like a sniper version of "fat scout". A joke strategy. They could just go sniper.

BOINK!

"knowing how to deal with spawn camps" doesn't mean maps that don't even have a spawncamp problem aren't 100% more enjoyable.

I'm wishing that the inevitable final update is soon so that maybe, just maybe the resulting frees resources are out towards developing another game. Post what your hopes
>Final comic
>Final round of new weapons for all classes, each with fresh concepts that have been rigorously play-tested during the radio silence
>A free unusual effect: tearful goodbyes
>Leave tourneyfags to their own devices, let them promote their own events
Also drop the Saxxies. Much like cinema today, it's stagnanting. Either that or include an erotic category for all the good SFM porn

>Anyway, I don't see a reason why spy shouldn't be able to get 100 damage headshots from a distance
Yeah why shouldn't Spy have a 6 clip scopeless snipe rifle with no fall-off and the ability to jump, go invisible and escape death at the click of a button while remaining full mobility
Fucking Valve nerfing raw skill

Attached: 1550860382101.jpg (680x618, 39K)

Demos and pyros on both exits. What to do then?

Fuck you i'm shilling openfortress.fun .
Get in here, i need someone else to play this shit.

*Freed, put. I need to sleep.

Everything wrong with the game was because the compfags ruined it. Big daddy valve couldn't do anything wrong.

It's got a nasty cooldown on the accuracy spread. pretty much as long as a sniper would reload his rifle.
And it's pretty tough to get headshots. I mean, is there a reason you don't feel like the Sniper is overpowered? He can 1-shot any player, right?

I think snipers should be removed from all videogames, try again

Post autistic things you want in TF3.
Each class (Minus Spy and Engineer) gets one sort of primary, and all other primaries are pretty similar, with the exception of the Huntsman. The Booties are the only thing this would really get rid of, and I'd rather have a grenade launcher that works well with the shield.
Each class has a unique secondary and secondary type, an alternate secondary type, and a throwable liquid. Scout keeps the pistol, Engie gets a different weapon, Heavy gets a different type of shotgun from what Engie has, Pyro's stock becomes the flare gun, and Soldier has an entirely different stock secondary. Then each class gets an alternate secondary type, soda for Scout, food for Heavy, banners for Soldier, etc, and stuff like Soldier boots get their effects applied to something else, like a banner made for rocket jumping.
Then each class has a unique stock melee and melee type. For example, Demo's stock melee would be the golf club, and have more range than the other stock melee weapons.
Each of those seven main classes would have an even number of weapons, and Spy & Engie would have an even number, as well.

GIVE ME MY PUFF AND STING, FUCKS

One or the other as far as crits and range go for the sake of balance. If you think it's a joke strategy, you obviously haven't either tried it yourself or encountered enough spypers, considering how it hard-counters a lot of classes.

>none of us cared if it was nerfed or not
its not about pub's opinion, you are missing the entire point.
Valve makes these changes with the intention of getting stuff unbanned in comp, its strictly a competitive reasoning as to why they changed it.
They want to open up the meta before they officially endorse competitions because they hate how more than half of the strategies aren't even attempted in 6v6 due to wep bans.
12v12 is not played the same as 6v6 because a solo encounter rarely happens far less in pubs compared to 6v6, and its ultimately balanced differently. one shotting someone is a really good example of why they are different.
If you sandman-assassin someone in 6's, that is fucking huge; if you one shot a pub player, theres still 11 more people to kill and pushing the choke wont feel different at all.

Then you might as well be talking to the wall. No one's interested in anti-Ambassador arguments that just apply equally to the Sniper.

Adds ten seconds to already-burning players and can't be ended by health kits.

This.
Learn the fucking map.

Now fix this Yea Forums

Attached: entf2.png (746x784, 272K)

>Post autistic things you want in TF3.
more developers that patch things faster

Start a server, we'll join

>retard scout runs straight into pyro's flames
>"wah wah he's too op"
Almost any class, especially Scout, can easily outmaneuver a Pyro. You just suck dick

Attached: 1564757207848.gif (300x225, 1.99M)

The sniper at least has downsides, ambyfags act like having no downside is fair and balanced because uh muh pyros and good players
>Proceed to fuck with interp to get easy backstabs
Spies are unskilled whiny babies who cant deal with any nerf or downside

The spread is post-patch and pretty recent, before you could consecutively line it up. Sniper is a tough one to balance since he fulfills both the role of area-denial and one-shot pony. Snipers are still dependent on their teammates for serving as a barrier between them and the folks flanking him. I still think charge time should be lengthened as well as reloads though.

delete it. worthless idea. Are you gonna try and get a melee hit when you need to retreat?

Keeps firing speed. Keeps low damage.
Everything else removed.
Causes bleeding on hit.

Not me.
My response.

>fix heavy melee
gotta fix the steak first

but as a serious answer, id just rework the weapon to a different concept entirely.
putting scout melee on the heavy is just fucking boring and still not viable without random crits. if you are really banking on a random crit anyway, why use a weapon that doesnt one shot? Don't.
why should spiked brass knuckles do less damage than your bare hands anyway? its just insulting

Does this instantly drain 30 hp when you swap to it like the GRU?
If so, make it not do that.

The downside is the cooldown, lower damage, and poor accuracy at full rof.
If you want to pretend all headshots are guaranteed, then start your whining with sniper.

He already brought up good point as to why the Amby is a mess. The sniper is limited in FOV when scoped and his movement speed further gimped.

I literally just told you that you stupid spyfag

Good it should be more of a mess, it lets the spy act as a sniper while remaining a spy with previously no downsides of the sniper
>but now it has downsides so now its not fair
>despite all of spies abilities

Spread can be accounted for and most classes can be finished off in one shot if already hurt (which is the case in pubs) or two shots pretty quickly at Sniper range if overhealed or at full health. This, coupled with Spy's abilities, and the fact you still have several shots in the matter of seconds which the cool-down lasts is damning.

>best class in the game has two counters
>both of them are the worst classes in the game
>give the best class in the game two items that nullify the two worst classes in the game
why

Headshots are guaranteed if you know how to aim

Alright Yea Forums, try and fix THIS!

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_121382007_preview.png (292x234, 11K)

medic counters everyone and is the best class in the game, so you lost me
I think you meant soldier countered by pyro and...?

Yes, fuck heavies and scouts, my fellow soldier main

It was fun while it lasted. Would cripple heavies all the time in the middle of big shoot-outs.

If you are talking about what I think you are talking about: They can't nullify both at the same time.

dont launch demo into the air after using it
atleast let him try to walk away after burning charge and a sliver of health left

Pomson hard-counters meds and spies

Engineer is far from the best class and medic is far from the worst class.

Quicky launcher and Loch n Load

>It was fun while it lasted
is that supposed to sum up tf2 as a whole or do you really just not like videogames?
>eh just take the fun away, its not like I care. I dont even need alternative strategies in this team based loadout game.

This is a reminder that it is a federal crime to interrupt an engineer that is rancho relaxing.

Attached: Taunt_Rancho_Relaxo.png (975x849, 600K)

100% crit rate
300 hp self damage

Medic is terrible since there're situations in which they're flat-out a wasted pick and can be rendered redundant by a number of factors.

revert the nerf

+1000% firing speed
+on hit teleport behind player that was hit
-no random critical hits

FUCK YOU THEY NERFED THE HUNTSMAN

>doublecross as best CTF
based

If the game is just going to keep getting shitier why keep going?

you are another number on my strange weapon
i beg you to get mad in chat, it makes it funnier.

Medic, engie, spy, and sniper could all be removed and it wouldn't detract from the game whatsoever unless they were your top picks. These classes are outliers that stick out like a dick on viagra with how they contradict the pace of a match.

Wait really? I just checked the wiki and the last time Valve did anything to it was adjust afterburn duration in 2017

no one uses the pomson
its really hard to get hit by the pomson unless you are close range, and if thats the case you deserve to flat out die
if you are sniping a choke with the pomson, you lose so little uber/cloak that no harm is even done.

soft counter at best, if we are even considering the pomson usable

>is essentially a suicide weapon
>doesnt do enough damage to justify even using as a suicide weapon
>also it draws 50% slower so you'll die before you even swing it in a close quarters situation
Goddamn meet your match was just full of jaw dropping stupid changes

Autism. Just silently kill them like the rest of us and move on

remember when in tf2 we freaked out over a single weapon having a stun mechanic. now OW has them on half the characters.

does +200% damage Vs. Snipers
Bam fixed

based retard

This. Bad map design.

Retards. "Learn the map" is an argument that can be used for every single map in any game ever.
We knew back in the days of Quake that multiplayer maps are better when they are built from spaces in which there is always a simple direction forward. Its called flow, and its present in pretty much every other map in the game. Most of Steel's dead ends usually serve no gameplay function except for sniper, and don't even look visually appealing. Even the core pathes that don't end for no reason often have fences or props that exist just to slow or distract with movement.
Beyond all that, unique mechanics for maps are universally shit.

Meanwhile, the Market Gardener, which there's zero way to combat other than being a Heavy or possibly compression blast if your ping is good, hasn't changed one iota.

Maybe on a one-on-one situation which an engine should never really be. Consecutive pomson hits when you successfully flank and catch and medic or spy offguard fuck them over pretty hard as your teammates mop up. The death animation is the cherry on top

Reminder than compfags banned a piece of shit like pic related just so Heavies couldn't be a serious contender in their meta.

Attached: BuffaloSteakSandvich.png (360x360, 57K)

I never said anything about me talking in chat. I kill friendlies silently and move on, they get mad in chat.

Move forward and/or strafe. They never cancel their momentum in the air. Airblast them, FaN them, etc.

>The death animation is the cherry on top
this is why I use the cowmangler

Please don't hit your keybinds

> objectively an unfun mechanic

lmao you whiny little faggot

Sometimes I just go stock pyro and walk at people

>+50% faster firing speed
>On hit: gain a speed boost (base boost is 40%, make it 55%)
>remove the faster move speed: you only get fast when you punch someone
>-60% damage penality
>cant switch weapons without a kill
So keep the weapon for punching people instead of this stupid discount GRU shit we got

why would comp fags ban trash? that shits unusable.
I think they banned it to prevent intentional griefing in shitter divisions...theres no other reason.

damage inversely proportional to amount of Flamthrower ammo user still has
0 fuel = crits
no random criticals
swing speed -15%

Massive massive newfag here.
At what point does this become unfun to use? I'm pretty sure it's because in in pubs with other newfags, but it's worked wonders in baking spies off me and just murdering shit up close.

Attached: houlong.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

F
how many unique fucking things has the Axt + Degreaser already been? like 3 or 4

I dont have chat binds because I don't think lenny is funny. I dont talk shit after every kill or even taunt.

If you're engie, strategically place your sentry in an area they traffic a lot, and bait them over as you stand there, and laugh as they rocket jump only to get btfo. I did this strat on the stairs that lead to the balcony on Hightower with four Market Soldats. They kept falling for it, even trying to land on the sentry to destroy it.

it's a blast in pubs, but competent spies will just stab you regardless
also it eats ammo like popcorn

When there is a lack of spies. Then you're just burning through your ammo.

Keep using it if it's fun for you. I use the Original precisely because I like the feel of it more than the Stock RL, so I do better with it.

its ok, but stock is better. Id be lying if I said burning spies wasn't funny, but doing slightly less damage and running out of ammo is just meh
if you want to really get into heavy, use the tomislav. its almost better than stock in most situations and opens up heavy to playing more aggressive.

Now we come to the Hail Mary. The true battle of skub vs anti-skub
Balance it

Attached: 3d9abf20bb211115099080238b8100aa3ccb9221_hq.jpg (720x702, 43K)

if you have no pyros in your team it's pretty much a downgrade

Smoothbrain that hangs in the sidelines for minutes on end. Which one is your main?

>also it eats ammo like popcorn
I've noticed that, and it's gotten me into deep shit on one ore more occasions, but as long as I'm playing defense and have a good engie accordingly, I mostly do fine. I was whooping ass with it on 2fort earlier today.
Oh it feels real good. especially when scouts try to get too close.
Got real annoying when one of them came in with a FaN though.

Attached: HOOVY.jpg (632x467, 24K)

Charges meter based on unique instances of afterburn being applied. Consuming the meter once it fills will give Pyro a speed boost and a flaiming trail that persists and causes afterburn where the Pyro goes for a few seconds.
>No Random Critical Hits
>Deploys Slower

Attached: revelry.png (468x519, 396K)

Attached: gbu.gif (400x172, 752K)

F for the sandman cleaver combo.

Read the thread

You'll learn.

>reading and not just posting tf2 stat screens for easy (You)'s
Also Reminder

Attached: 9hj2e0kj5lb11.png (899x570, 161K)

>scout with FaN runs in
>presses M1 and backpedals
why do they all do it?

Attached: 1505709595771.png (622x464, 313K)

This is perfect

I've been trying that one out on a trial and it's pretty good, but I unlocked this thing and it's use has more or less eclipsed it. I've seen vids of what it can do in competitive though. Love the range on it.

>crit-a-cola scout one-shotted me as Heavy at full health
Damn. Although I like my measure of balance, Valve trying to treat this game as an Esport is laughable when moments like these are dime-a-dozen then they try to pretend 6's are the way it's meant to be played

>scout with FaN runs in
>he starts using the triple jump ability to keep you grounded, hopping around, on top, and all over you
>kills you in 6 seconds
how do they do it

hourly reminder that all fucking friendlies must fucking hang

Their reason was because "Heavy can use it's speed boost to get to mid quickly and this slows down the game." Same reason why GRU is banned.

Tomislav's greater accuracy is actually a downside if you're used to Stock. Someone might try to tell you all weapons are viable but the truth is, they're not. Some are redundant, some are useless, and some can be considered upgrades. It's all situational. Don't get stuck using one weapon constant.

Burn him, aim at his feet and crocket juggle, melee, bait him towards your sentry, bounce a pill, sticky, etc

give it to literally any other class besides the one that already has a weapon to set people on fire at close range

If you are that asshole who never leaves the cart on payloads it becomes a straight upgrade.

recommend me some wacky sound mods for the ultimate meme experience

>its less unbalanced in pubs so its balanced

hmmmmmmm
The only difference is that any problems are magnified in 6s. A lot of items deserved to be banned. I'll give you that the high divs have always been resistant to change, but the game is as good as dead now, so who gives a shit? And nobody is stopping you from scrimming by whatever fucking rules you like. But I'm sure enjoy playing on pubs with all those shitty crutch items designed for bad players. Not that it matters what you or your opponents use, because most of the player base are complete noobs.

Attached: 1523739993906.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

>unique mechanic that's a fun change of pace
>useful to counter pocketed heavies
>turned into generic trash
if only this was a metaphor for something

Tf2 would actually benefit by removing some items but what can you do? People would be outraged but who gives a shit? If you've been playing this long, you're not going to leave over something like that.

ITS STILL BETTER THAN OVERWATCH
LOOK HOW UNIQUE I AM AND HOW WELL-REFINED MY TASTES ARE AS I OBNOXIOUSLY DECRY WHAT IS NEW AND WITH MASTURBATORY GLEE, HOW I SPEAK OVER TF2

PLEASE, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO RESPOND WITH BUZZWORDS

so basically you want a leg up, with no way to counter it? you see the flaw here? its like people are simply too thick to understand the concept of balance. If you want to counter pocket heavies play a class other than scout or git gud.

>weapon spread and random crits are good
Wow I can't believe I found someone actually retarded enough to believe either of these are good for the game. Do you actually believe that garbage or is your hate for Uncle Dan so furious you'd go against everything he argues for? What the hell would even be your argument for keeping things like random shotgun spread in? Go ahead I'm actually pretty curious. Is someone not warranted for getting good meatshots every time if their aim is on point?

the counter is for anyone get close and hit a shot which will probably kill the scout with the health reduction penalty unless he's just coming out of spawn

Fuck off Dane

Attached: vedditonceagainbtfod.jpg (827x867, 237K)

>Medic ubers heavy
>Bean Medic on his stupid head
>Uber breaks
>Heavy eats shit

Many friendships ended acrimoniously, good times

Please continue to post more stupid reaction images in place of an actual legitimate point in an argument to further dig yourself down into the stupidity hole.

Lmao Medic is THE BEST class in tf2 period. Retard

6s fags deserve death, what else is new?

>Danes Defence Force show up on que everytime as soon as the pic is posted
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 3d5gpa7mlrf11.png (1174x632, 90K)

that's a non-argument. once the attack is started, you don't get to play for a few seconds. I hope you're not a game designer if you really don't understand this. and at the beginning it just removed the Scouts double jump.

That's a bit too autistic, even for me.

It was all downhill after the first few class updates. Even then there was always stupid items before the Scout one. The Kritz was a good side grade, but the Blut and Ubersaw were upgrades. Then the Flare and Axetinguisher (upgrade) were great but the Backburner was a noob crutch, cause why would you give up the air blast? Now it has one anyway. Sandvich and GRU were nice, but Natascha is another crutch that brought everyone's piss to a boil.

And then there was the Scout update... FaN... Sandman... Bonk was decent enough but also annoying to play against.

Then the fucking Sniper and Spy update had the cuntsman and the dead ringer.

Nothing but hats after that until the Demo update. Demo knights everywhere, while the Scottish Resistance wasn't worth it. And lets not forget the Direct Hit. No more prediction required! After that it was nothing but more hats, paint, promo items, other reskins and a small amount of really lame items every now and then.

all people who ever played TF2 or Overwatch and called themselves a Medic main or a Mercy main should be forced to only play virtual novels forever until the end of time. no more video games for them.

Engineer's role is area denial, not massive kill streaks
It's something you can't really fit into a mathematical presentation like K/D and damage done

Sure scrub, whatever you say.
Except medics are usually the team leaders in comp. Heal sluts only exist on noob servers. I wouldn't main it, but healers are a fun class. You're meant to take charge.

1980s aesthetic

Just make it so the speed boost only activates in close proximity to enemies.
If he can sneak up on them, he can finish chasing them down, but otherwise, it's useless.

tell that to the gamer girls getting Master and up in overwatch by just holding left click on their gamer bf

thankfully nobody on Yea Forums is braindead enough to be playing OW

>And lets not forget the Direct Hit. No more prediction required!
are you seriously trying to imply DH is easier to play with than stock

You have that phenomenon due to Overwatch's lack of customization outside of cosmetics. Limited potential for another play-style, or tactic outside of dodging death until you can press the insta-kill button. Therefore, it's a hunk of fucking shit kept alive through porn, and spergs donating to chicks with their tits out.

Attached: 1563243847292.jpg (825x1024, 203K)

No they also nerfed the cleaver into the ground to.
This was specifically done to appease a certain youtuber hint hint, who also, hint hint, demanded a nerf to the ambassador because, hint hint you can't survive fall damage after being headshot by it

>he ball doesnt stun anymore
What the fuck is the point anymore?

there isn't, valve made a rash change without thinking or playtesting and fucked off forever, leaving the weapon together with amby to rot in uselessness probably forever

Technically you can kind of still use it for its intended purpose, denying mobility of blast jumping classes (not really especially since Manntreads now ignore knockback and movement debuffs), honestly this was just a case that the TFteam literally did not consider why these items are in the game.
Which is only amplified by the fact that matchmaking is now the defacto way to play.

Fuck no the weapon is already terrible, it shouldn't be made completely worthless because compfags can't handle heavies.

Competitive killed all the fun in this game.

the game is still fun though. best fps on the market right now.

Oh undoubtably, hell I'm 90% sure the comp community is completely aware of the fact that they're objectively horrible but they'll just cope the way they always do, cry that everyone else is toxic while demanding everything that they don't like is banned, rinse repeat, game dies in 2 years, they fuck off to the next sponsored whaling deal.

THESE ARE THE WEAPONS THAT ABSOLUTELY UNDENIABLY NEED TO BE BUFFED/ THEIR NERFS REVERTED AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE A SHITTER
>Loch n load
>Your eternal reward
>ambassador
>ullapool caber
>degreaser
>eviction notice
>blutsauger
>sydney sleeper
>shortstop
>fists of steel
>quickiebomb launcher
>huo long heater

REMINDER THAT IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE A SHITTER

disagree with all

It should get the stun back at moderately far distances.

yeah they'd much rather be quickscoped and back stabbed.

Same here, if a Sniper is kicking my team's ass, I'm switching to Sniper and taking him down because that's the strategically sound choice

>why does my team have 5 snipers all of a sudden

Agreed, specifically this update killed TF2.
You forgot the Blackbox.

Attached: bg_01.jpg (1600x985, 589K)

Run faster for each enemy ignited by +10%.
capping at 4 for 40%.
Only works when equipped.

>matchmaking still sucks donkey dick
how the fuck did they not re-add quickplay yet?

I can't believe I'm getting nostalgic for montages. Makes me wanna look up crusty 2004-2008 montages of games and play them again. Those used to get me amped.

I would start by changing how the KGB works
>+40% firing speed
>-30% damage
>Alt-Fire:
>Throw a Right Straight. Deals standard punch damage, but can be charged to minicrit and temporarily stun opposing players.
>Has increased ending lag to discourage people from just throwing right straights, you punch with your left in boxing before going in for the kill

Eviction Notice is a derivative of this new format,
>+20% firing speed
>-15% damage
>Alt fire: Throw a right with the same rules as the KGB for damage and endlag
>Deals bleed damage on-hit

>Visual: Remove the spikes from the left knuckles

On hit, this weapon Kindles.

Kindled:
+50% damage resistance
+20% move speed
+Next hit heals pyro for 50% of damage he took while the axe was kindled
+Next hit deals 50% of damage taken while axe was kindled
-33% base damage
-Once 150 damage has been absorbed, the axe unkindles
-switching weapons unkindles the axe.

TLDR: wack someone and it ignites. Pyro goes fast and tanks damage, and regains all health lost (up to 150) on hit, and can deal all damage dealt to him (up to 150) on hit.

Attached: 150px-Conga_Pyro[1].png (150x141, 20K)

remove the retarded health drain.

wait when the fuck did the eviction notice get a fucking health drain on it?

jungle inferno.

You don't remember?
Everything got fucking nerfed hard and some stuff that was getting buffed got nerfed harder.

IIRC it was supposed to make it in line with the GRU, like a penalty for the speed boost

problem is that the health reset isn't the same.
So if you run the same distance and lose the same amount of health. Gru will reset faster.

You can also reposition a fuck ton faster, and eviction notice was supposed to be a melee weapon, not a point weapon.

>>degreaser
loooool no.
The panic attack trick with degreaser is absurd.
Thing should have never existed in the first place.

>it's a heavy and medic buttbuddy with vaccinator episode

I hate this rerun

the vaccinator needs a serious nerf the fact that you can use multiple ubers with it is fucking ridiculous.

Fucking TF2 Threads, make me nostalgic for the good times of Pyro + Medic with my buddy

gonna take the bait
>The point of no-restriction 6s was to experiment with unorthodox class setups, which was why they brought Uncle Dane and only had blaze act as a substitute for that league
>There was a monetary incentive by the league organizer to not use traditional 6s class setups

valve are lazy, honestly they should of just axed match making considering how much of a mess it is.

If they admit matchmaking was a mistake the tfteam will NEVER hear the end of it from the reddit and youtube community.

>+20% faster firing speed
>On Hit: Gain 5% to your lunchbox recharge meter
>On Hit: Cause bleeding
>Mini-Crits bleeding players
>-30% damage penalty
>-Take bleed damage when switching to and from this weapon
>-No Random Critical Hits
ez pz

Attached: 1563923130336.png (586x522, 267K)

>it's any power class and medic buttbuddy with vaccinator episode
FTFY

Attached: 1463409623049.png (565x566, 259K)

damage resistance system needs a retool.

it destroys anyone in a 2 v 1 scenario and its unreliable against multiple opponents. instead of switching in response to what your opponent brings, you just use it like a 25% uber.

situations should really be reversed. like it does better when more people are fighting you, and doesn't do much when only one opponent is fighting you.

Don't forget
"I know people won't want to play like this, which is why I want it mandatory/default"
Something he even admitted in his assfuckingly retarded remove random crits video

they already never hear the end of how fucking god awful matchmaking is

>"I know whats a good idea, let's give medic a "get out of jail free" card that makes them unkillable with no downsides that can be spammed and have ubers that stack on top of each-other and hard countered by melee and nothing else
>oh but the bison is clearly too over powered let's nerf that for no reason :)

Attached: crackled heavy.jpg (288x288, 14K)

>tfw heavy can out-DPS a Quick-Fix uber at close range
>but can't out-damage bullet-res Vacc at close-range on even a soldier or demo

Attached: anger.png (403x395, 153K)

I miss the old piss cannon set, the fire resistance is fucking stupid

Attached: 1564282560232.gif (320x180, 615K)

That's spaced out over time though.
It's like the difference between an inconveniently long shit and shotgunning agonizing diarrhea
Yeah they've had to hear maybe two to three people complaining about matchmaking, as an objective shit mode over the course of 4 years, compared to like a month of concentrated spam from every mouthbreathing faggot that follows their favorite youtuber after they've decided something is problematic.

here's a good way to nerf it
-only one uber at a time
-you gain weakness to the things that you aren't currently resisting.
-it takes a few seconds to change the type of resistance
-cannot resist non crit boosted critical damage

Sure is strange how the "random crits BAD! random spread BAD! 95% of items BAD! game must be sterile and lifeless otherwise it'll die!" comp crowd can barely keep enough people around to organize games together while normal TF2 is still played by tens of thousands of people.

I admit it's fun having no fear against pyros and being able to just run towards them and have pretty decent odds of killing them with the kukri, but it's still fucking stupid to even allow the long-range class to engage the close-range class up-close like that and NOT be at a disadvantage. Just go back to it being a health boost or something so it's slightly useful all the time instead of totally shutting down pyros and only pyros.

ORAORAOROAROAROAOROAOAROROAOROA

>dominate somebody
>keep killing him
>keeps complaining and then calls me salty
lol

Announcement in summer 2020. Fall 2021 release. Hope you're ready.

What was the point of nerfing the your eternal reward? You couldn’t disguise already

Look at you! You're like a toy-sized version of a man!

Attached: 1489200763064.png (741x649, 67K)

Sniper doesn't have the best mobility in the game and extremely high close range dps

reminder that even ESEA dumped TF2 because nobody wanted to see b4nny and his cronies win again

valve thought being able to disguise for ammo was a buff. So they also nerfed it.

Even though the ammo trade off was wholy fine by itself, and in fact somewhat over the top considering you need full cloak, and that's effectively 10 seconds of downtime unless you find an ammo kit and you have full cloak. (very VERY rare scenario).

I miss the old sleeper. the explosion is fucking rad, and the jar reset is fucking retarded.
You're never headshotting and throwing jars. It just never works that way. Then they fucking nerf jarate for those that aren't even using sydney sleeper.

Fire resist is god with huntsman though

I'm not sure what his reasoning was, but I think he means 150 burst damage isn't a big issue. Especially when you need to land 2 projectiles, and headshots are hit scans from across the map.

Worst part was that the YER was a faster cloak drain.

So instead of moving for five seconds, and then refill for 7.5 seconds.
You move for 5 seconds and have to wait 15 seconds for cloak to refill.
With Cloak and dagger, and Yer you wait 75% of the time for the cloak to regenerate.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

If you can land the first, they're stunned, so you can land the second.
Even at close to mid range you're still getting several seconds of stun to shoot them in, and the 190 damage guillotine is a bonus on top of that.
Just the sandman itself is bullshit in the hands of a good scout, and giving them massive burst damage on top of that which still works great as just a spammable harassment tool sends it well over the edge.

Sniper is slow, can only fire once every two seconds, and needs headshots for their burst damage, which, especially with how the projectile hitboxes work, is generally significantly harder than hitting the sandman.
If scout got a sniper rifle as a secondary, that would also be overpowered, but scout doesn't get the sniper rifle.

Pulls out at exactly the same speed as stock, overall identical stats other than exploding on hit.
Recharges after a while.
Maybe add "Always leaves user with at least 1 health"

>final update
Never fucking ever.

No one wants to migrate to fucking Overshit.

>best mobility in the game
thats not soldier

>Recharges after picking up a full ammo crate worth of metal

maybe more? so you need like 2-3 kills before getting a new one. So if you play jihadi degroot you have to find metal after killing the sniper.

It's a reskin of stock but the taunt is now a tauntkill like the equalizer one.

Done.

sticky jumper has soldier beat.

>If you can land the first, they're stunned, so you can land the second.

Its pretty much 50/50 if you land the second one. You can still avoid the cleaver if you strafe. The only class that can't avoid it is heavy after getting stunned.

>Just the sandman itself is bullshit in the hands of a good scout,

Its always considered a downgrade, mainly for the health drop.And you're dropping a secondary for that "massive burst damage". A secondary that could have been critacola or bonk. And a melee weapon that could have been atomizer (pre-nerf).

It was a meme build at the time if anything.

> and needs headshots for their burst damage, which, especially with how the projectile hitboxes work, is generally significantly harder than hitting the sandman.

once you get the muscle memory down, no its not. Sandman projectile is finnicky and you can only fire it once ever 10 seconds.

Honestly the sandman cleaver combo was only useful for heavies. If you're fighting any other class you would have been gunned the fuck down the moment you swapped to melee. And even if you land the sandman most classes can dodge the cleaver.

Attached: scout-team-fortress-2-3.79.jpg (210x240, 15K)

stop

typing

this

its

fucking

painful

Attached: reddit spacing.png (866x475, 78K)

Why

are

Scout players

so

fucking good

dude, we've all gotten easy kills in tf2, no one is gonna think lesser of you if you admit you've killed more classes than heavies with the sandman.
We all have fun here, getting some burst damage cheese in the heat of battle is part of it. Just let go of the pride, put on a smile.

That's dumb. The KGB is fine as-is and making a weapon just a less extreme version of another is fucking horrible.

>casual still doesn't use SR
>casual still often horribly unbalanced with no team switching/balance
>forced to play casual for contracts so every game has someone begging for assistance with their contract/solo focusing contract objectives making them useless

it's not funny gaben

Attached: pic related me and my bitch.jpg (500x375, 37K)

>begging for assistance with their contract
some of them are unfun and straight up rng dependent like the shitty gunslinger contract or the pyro jet pack or slapper one.
why the fuck would you light someone on fire with a jetpack instead of a flamethrower? How the fuck you are supposed to get in melee range as engi and not die before 3 non crit swings when GUNS exist?
betraying a friendly hoovy is your only reliable option without straight up help. But to be fair, I only did that on cancerous maps like junction or ctf or payload race

>tfw I've been posting this for weeks
>still not in the game
Ah, well.
I still enjoy feedback.
Spy can fake reload always.
Spy can toggle disguise or real speed.
Spawn wallhacks don't work on Spies.
Disguise animation bugs fixed.
First and third-person animations for disguising and for cloaking/uncloaking are synced.
No on-hit effects (Building rage by hitting cloaked Spy, for example) work on disguised or cloaked Spies unless they kill them.
Cloaked Spies near dispensers or Payload carts can heal, get revolver ammo, and recharge cloak meter with Stock watch regardless of current disguise.
Spy can see loadouts like he can see health and Uber meters. This includes weapons, ammo loaded, ammo stored, rechargeable meters, Rage meters, enemy heads, etc. Does not work on enemy Spies.
On disguise kit, Spy can see enemy team make-up, dead and alive.
When holding disguise kit, Spy can see the outline of anyone he's disguised as. Does not work on enemy Spies.
Spy gets 20% damage resistance when disguised.
Revolvers have quicker cool down.
-Debatable buffs below:
On backstab, Spy gets 1.5 second speed boost like Big Earner's effect. (Big Earner does something else). A backstab while boosted, from a previous backstab or from something else, will add the 1.5 seconds after the end of the current boost.
Spy can slide sappers (Crouch+M1) a short way to hit buildings or block enemies from using health kits and ammo packs.
Sappers recharge after 1 second on placement and 4 seconds on slide, and slid ones can be broken with two melee strikes. Pickups being sapped cannot be picked up by enemies or despawn, and respawn 2 seconds faster.

>needing help for contracts
LOL

All buffs but, debatably, the last two are solid but not overpowered buffs which fit Spy's theme of trickery and intelligence-gathering. The speedboost is just a solid buff to make it easier to catch up to enemies (Even without that, I really want a different downside for the Big Earner), and the last is just a way to add more utility to the one-trick-pony that is the sapper.

thats not a counter argument, thanks for the win

>Spy gets 20% damage resistance when disguised.
he doesn't need more damage resistances.

my man

>always play the class that no one chooses
>play heavy on payload
>start dominating spy that backstabbed me once because spy is a shit class
>see a teammate playing heavy and change to pyro since no one is playing him
>spy goes batshit insane in chat because i'm playing pyro

Attached: 1482424525351.jpg (774x1032, 104K)

>just got seriously accused of hacking for the first time ever in 3k hours
>as pyro

Attached: squashedhead.png (400x333, 132K)

There's something special about hunting down spies as pyro though.

>quickiebomb launcer

Magazine cut in half was a fair tradeoff for permanent stickies though.