Leroy Smith gets revealed

>Leroy Smith gets revealed
>WTTTTTFFFFFFFF A BLAAACK WAAAANG HOLY SHIT HE LOOKS SO BAAAASEEEED!!!!!!
>Zafina gets revealed
>No one cares and shes forgotten already

So this did prove that actually gamers aren't spermbrains and gamers actually love dope bad ass awesome designs than rather easy ''fetish waifubait'' designs.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_video_game_characters
youtube.com/watch?v=4sJPzGIo618
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They revealed the only Namco girl that matters last year so it's a waste of time for them to add any others in. From here on out all that matters are cool designs.

Attached: 1533593730216.jpg (1280x1638, 321K)

how is zafina a waifubait ?

Attached: 853122404062.png (321x322, 39K)

He's not black wang. Wang is a completely different style. This guy's a black Yip Man.

Nigga, I lost my shit when Zafina was revealed. I love her so much in T6. Leroy is cool too

I don't care because it's not Jun
Also, considering how the Tekken community is, most noob players don't like tricky characters like Xiaoyu, Nina, or Zafina, so most people are just waiting to see how bullshit she is going to be

Noobs love Xiaoyu. Learn to mash a couple of strings and you get free ranks up to vanquisher.

The real question is, where are her nips if she's wearing a translucent dress???

> did prove that actually gamers aren't spermbrains
Yea Forums definitely is. The (real) FGC though doesn't see a character design so much as they see a fighting style. That's why Chloe is such an annoyance. A shit character not built around a fighting style, but rather built around being moe. Harada needs to be stopped.

Attached: xdghjys.jpg (333x500, 35K)

legit thought it was donnie yen as ipman guest character but i guess weaboo nigga is cool too

Is Leroy literally Mike Pondsmith?

Zafina's not new, she was in a previous game. Of course she wouldn't generate as much hype.

tekkenfags are somehow the only fighting game demographic that isn't chock full of waifufags. all the waifufags in tekken are dogshit at the game, there's plenty of people here have tekken waifus but the actual players are too high iq to be controlled by their microdick

>mascot character were designed to be mascot character
deep lore user

>mascot charatcer
you cannot kill yourself fast enough.

I kinda see it in the face but I don't think so. I think they were just going for the 1970s blaxploitation "old black martial arts master" those movies had. The fact that he uses Wing Chun points toward this as well.

Just because she's female doesn't make them a waifu. She's shit design wise and forgettable. 90% of the time a well designed and attractive female will outlast a well designed male.

So how viable is Wing Chun as a fighting style? Is it actually effective or is it one of those meme martial arts like Capoeria?

every female video game character is instantly a waifu.

According to Yea Forums, all female characters fall into one of two categories. Either they are Waifubait or they are Goblinas. There is no inbetween.

Attached: ecba22205581f56ca0d8dd406539345b.jpg (600x800, 89K)

Anderson Silva, considered by many to be the greatest MMA fighter in history, uses primarily Wing Chun in combination with Muay Thai. It is a style that purposely throws away a lot of the aesthetics and flowery nature of many eastern martials arts and focuses purely on doing a lot of damage.

I reinstalled the game today because of Zafina.

no you didnt spermbrain

This year's Tekken tournaments have finally convinced me to get Tekken soon. I hope it's not too hard.

like all Chinese styles, it's shit. wow one mma nigga knows it along with six other actual useful styles. big deal.

Her fighting style is memorable enough, it's the main reason I liked her

Her looking nice is just a bonus

>They revealed the only Namco girl that matters

Attached: XxYNR0q.png (1559x646, 58K)

whats this?

This. Wing Chun is about doing damage and ending fights quickly. If your opponent is open, you hit them hard and don't stop as long as the opportunity presents its self.

Character usage, in november, literally 2 months after Anna and Lei dropped

Look at all that shit taste.

Yeah I did.

Attached: tekken 7.png (331x134, 57K)

Ayy. My girl Kat ain’t a bottom feeder

>paki uses old granny to win evo

truly based

based bryanchads

Attached: 9870.jpg (614x593, 58K)

>old
She died very young retard.

Both of those characters were anti-hype. I was shocked that SFV reveal actually ended up bring better.

Why do people call her that when she looks so young?

>waifufag
>78h
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAH

she still a granny

Why need anyone else when this goddess is already in the game?

Attached: previewfile_1664712178.jpg (407x407, 81K)

Kunimitsu > every tekken waifu

>Zafina gets revealed
>No one cares and shes forgotten already
not true, my dick remembers

The infernal blood of the devil!

gamer

I mean...

that's right, I just booted up doom, what about it

>vanquisher
You're kidding right? You get there by playing your eyes closed.

It's fine for the most part but bear in mind most attacks and techniques in Wing Chun involve strikes to eyes, groins, limb joints and also involve small joint manipulation which is highly illegal in most sporting environments. It's definitely effective for its intended purpose but difficult to use for a sporting environment. For example the standard wing chun straight punch is shorter in range compared to a western boxing jab or straight so it loses in range on that aspect because you are punching directly straight on for speed and directness instead of going for power+range like a western boxing straight punch. However in Wing Chun you are also encouraged to attack not just the opponent's face but even to strike or attack their limbs and other areas of vulnerability that can cause damage to your opponent like the back of the arm near the elbow if they've extended for a punch or a grab so you eliminate their chance of doing further damage to you or the side of the knee and thereby ending the fight quicker where as in western boxing you're taught to strike mostly the face or the abdominal area to incapacitate your opponent.

Why does Zafina have Soul Edge?

Ask your mom.
Blocked.

I was playing Gigas, Kazumi and Bob before I stopped. I stopped playing before Geese was even released because none of the characters really clicked with me. Almost reinstalled for Lei, but didn't because it's like 70gbs at this point.

I played Zafina in T6 and Zafina and Bob in Tag 2.

Attached: thumbs down.jpg (800x533, 69K)

Jin did a godawful job in killing the chicken demon.

Zafina looks boring as shit

Attached: don cheadle.jpg (740x493, 45K)

Damn meant for
Don't know why I'm bothering to explain myself to you anyways.

So like we gonna ignore the fact that leroy is just Woolie from the Ultimate timeline?

Attached: Tekken-7-Leroy-Smith-Gamers-Heroes-900x506.jpg (900x506, 69K)

So which woolie from the two timelines is stronger?

Attached: 1565048418522m.jpg (1024x575, 56K)

Ganryu, Baek, or Bruce should have been the legacy character instead of Zafina

Baek is dead
Bruce is Josie
Ganryu is in prison

Not to mention Zafina is clearly the token female of the dlc pack.

I always found it weird that people exspect a reason to include black characters other than because the Creators wanted black characters what reason is needed beyond that?

>young, cybernetics-enhanced, Jetstream Sam Oni body
>smelly old hobo man wing chung
Yeah, the future is now

Hell yeah, it's great to finally be in Tekken!

Attached: Mike or Leroy.jpg (853x1280, 938K)

Josie doesn't have b2, so she is not muh bruce

Personally i respect artist who say fuck you to those people why do they need a fucking reason to make a character they wanted to make?

Good job sherlock you just figured out the purpose of the thread.
/thread

How can you still be seething about Lucky Chloe?

Attached: file.png (587x578, 185K)

Ancient Woolie vs Cyber woolie

How can nips make cool niggers while westacucks fail miserably

Attached: 1564803528464.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Does he have the most grounded design out of all the GG characters?

Then again, according to Black Lagoon, anime black guys look close to the real thing as possible

How do they fail exactly? These characters are bassically black male vidio man characters

>ancient niggas
>cyber niggas

I'd say Jam probably does, outside the hair maybe.

Because western black characters are all sassy women with afro

Follow etika's example as fast as you can

No they really aren't

Personally I like sassy/ stern female characters

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_video_game_characters

>hobo wutang clan looking nigger
>Cybernigger
They are not tryhard cool, they are just cool

Dreadlock rasta Ip Man looks cool as fuck. Couldn't care less about Zafina.

I's argue it's Johhny, but he;s a close second. I hope they continue with trend. A lot of the designs in Xrd went too far.

Wonder what its like to look like an actual human in Anime land

What is killmonger?

Attached: ca780113fb4b86ab7ffd5f98d2f4cdd7.jpg (526x676, 97K)

I mean Anna's been my main since Tag 1 but while fun she's probably the worst character in the game because she's incredibly risky, drops combos easily and can't punish for shit.

Just fapped to Zafina and plan on doing it again. Try and stop me

nigger you said old
I didn't
>granny

sauce?

>people actually think this generic black man wearing a chinese garment is good character design

He's absolutely forgettable, black woman afro tier stereotypical but hey it's wacky because he's wearing a traditional chinese garment.

She's the chick from Berseria

i didn't care about either of these reveals partially because i was immensely disappointed they weren't teasing Snake for Tekken and secondly because i wanted kiryu

Nice fanfic faggot, I love Zafina and Black Wang looks cool as hell

>you wantu feetu fetisu?
>WE GIVE YOU BIGU ARMU FETISU!
youtube.com/watch?v=4sJPzGIo618

Don't be dissing my main man cole

Attached: ColeArmoredG4Render.png (739x941, 761K)