I got their Switch revision...

I got their Switch revision, 3 hours of 75% light on and I hit 50% battery on DQ Builders 2 which is one of the more battery draining games.

I couldn't even hit 3 hours on this game on my old Switch.

Battery life difference is huge, worth it.

Attached: IMG_20190805_203553.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

>no Tegra vulnerability
worthless

Does anyone know if homebrew is still working on the new switch models? I may trade mine in and upgrade if you can.

I'm not a poorfag. I also have a Tab S3/OnePlus 6T and clip on controller for emulation.

No. It depends on what you want more. Piracy or double battery life.

Revision will be hacked later. The first revision models will likely be more vulnerable faster than later ones.

is this out in canada? im looking to buy a switch again

That's great. Hopefully an exploit is found soon, base Switch battery sucks ass.

I see.
I mostly play docked and USB battery banks are cheap nowadays so I'll stay with the first gen.
Are there any indicators like the serial number so in ten years time I can pick this model up for a nickel?

90% red box. Xkw serial number.

Is it just a new battery or a new set of chips too?

I see.
Thanks.

From what I remember it's the same battery plus a more efficient CPU.

Any word on the joycons? Anyone open one of these up yet?

I am still tempted to buy one just because my hacked switch is banned. Not sure if it's really worth it right now though given how shitty the online features of the Switch are.

Better battery and more efficient chipset. Screen maybe too. I've heard rumors it drains a little less

The system with hacks is
>worthless

No drift so far, but R button is still slightly retarded.

It doesn't always register unless you push near the farthest edge.

I thought this wasn't out for awhile.

>Double
I doubt we will see better than 30% increase.

Nope, you're thinking of the lite. This is a refresh of the base Switch.

I have it. In my hands. I am using it. It's double.

I have 200 hours on Disgaea 5 on here. This game is way fucking better than 3 with the Geo Cubes and I will kill anyone who thinks so. Also Killia is just as good as Neku stop hating on him, he fucking sucks at the beginning of course but he grows

>$300 for 2.5 hours longer battery life
or
>$8 for free games
hmmmm, I don’t know which to choose

Attached: DEB877F1-D675-428D-814C-5B22AAAC7467.jpg (425x425, 16K)

the switch mini is $200 bro u tarded

4C+ soon, friend.

i have a launch switch, still haven't hacked it. how's the banning situation? are you walking through a minefield? i kinda wanna wait until it's like 3ds where you only get banned if you play an unreleased game online or something.

OP here. This is the base model refresh. $300.

I never played 4 but I really like his design, especially the pale skin compared to other sprites. I’ve played all of them except for 4 actually

Wait what? Refresh? There’s another new switch? Is anything else changed or just the battery life? I’ma be so pissed when they add better specs and make older switch’s inferior

It's only an improved battery with the just-released revision, no other changes.

There's no way you could get drift in just a few days anyway
But I doubt they changed the design. If they did, nothing's stopping you from using the updated controllers on old consoles

Where have you been? It's a revision with a new chipset, that in theory could perform a lot better, but Nintendo directed all the efficiency towards having a better battery life.

damn, maybe I'll sell my switch to a friend and get a new one

>Battery life difference is huge, worth it
HAHAHAHA Why not just get the battery pack/Power bank? Holy shit fucking wasted money right there. You could of just bought a $80 Anker power bank and call it a day.
>More battery life
>can be used for your phone and other devices
>IS Portable and gives switch 8-13 hours of more play

Attached: file.png (333x416, 107K)

Last I saw was the mini, shit man time flies

>theres people that has less than 10 games on their switch

Attached: large.jpg (579x584, 34K)

I have some digital, but the eshop has been dead most of today.

>could of
Fucking mouthbreathers

It's a huge boost to energy efficiency. It'll get double the amount of charge from that power bank now.

That is true, although not needed if you already had the power bank.
Ok my bad. Yeah you STILL could get it, but hacked switch with power bank is the real winner here.

This, create an emunand and boom you’ve got a main account for online games and a dummy account for overpriced single player games

I only play my switch for Smash and occasional Splatoon. Not that that's a bad thing, I've more than gotten my money's worth out of this thing.

Blame all of the faggots who hacked it early.

If we just waited a little longer we'd have the Switch XL that was more easily hacked.

DQB2 on switch battery usage is a fucking joke. They made absolutely zero optimization effort for memory usage or battery consumption, it's the only switch I have that actually makes the fans run as loudly as a PS4. I get barely 100-120 minutes of battery usage playing DQB2 if I'm lucky.