Dead Space 2

God this game was so fucking kino.
youtu.be/776fi2I8e6U

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 173K)

would have been better in first person.
horror games are about 85% less scary when in the 3rd person rather than first. Still great games though.

Fuck you, and fuck your marker

forgot to post my example, which is not only first person but also VR

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

tfw it's all dead space

Why was this line so kino?

The delivery. Gunner Wright was such a good fucking voice actor. Compare his performance to the garbage in Deus Ex Mankind Divided and a lot of modern games. Tone, inflection, adjusting pitch.

He managed to portray a normal dude that was mad as fuck, going crazy and trying to stay sane so well.

it was just cathartic after two games of being used and abused by your dead gf, unitologists and the government Isaac just decided to state it properly. FUCK YOU.

Dead Space 2 >= Dead Space 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dead Space 3

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

That's stupid, nothing every needs to be first person to be scary, I but you're also one of those fags who think game can't be scary unless it takes place at night

>dead space 2 changed the pulse rifle ult from 360 kino shot to dumb grenade

I hate it

The 360 kino shot was useless bro

will we ever get an updated dead space complete box for current or next gen consoles? yes, 3 should be included.

Still looks great on PC

>nothing every needs to be first person to be scary, I but you're also

Attached: 1563055143048.png (684x529, 134K)

because it's something someone would actually say

Dead space is... dare i say it... dead

LOL

What's the name of the music?

3 was pretty good and it's issues were overblown, save for weapon variety issues those are 100% spot on, too easy to get a boring meta weapon.
The Co-op should be the gold standard for all games in that the other character actually fucks off with the rest of the cast if playing solo.
The DLC was a good ending to the series and a great fuck you to EA.

You now remember the "Your mom hates Dead Space 2" advertising campaign.

Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with butterfly wings