Omori

How many of you have heard of the indie game, OMORI?

Attached: OMORI.jpg (960x540, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rM9V99VlgrI
kickstarter.com/projects/omocat/omori/posts/2158220
youtube.com/watch?v=oNJD9QNJnLE
youtube.com/watch?v=d3RJ4bmcJzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're going to shill your shitty game on here just say that its yours instead of doing some jerk-off pretend bullshit faggot.
I will never buy, mention, or even pirate this game now.

not me

???
So I ask a simple question like: Have you ever heard of this game? You immediately assume that I'm shilling. By the way, how's summer break going for ya bud? Having a good time?

Nevermind retard I was waiting for you to tell me about since I liked the image but if you are going to be this fucking stupid and autistic because he posts that I'm going to join him.
I will never buy, mention, or even pirate this game now.

Teacher shaming is not OK

>Indie game about depression
Every time

>waiting for you to tell me
OK, so let me get this straight: You waited to figure out the game was when you could, a. google it or b. ask me directly, oh but then you saw that I responded to someone that said I was shilling, so now you feel that the game itself is shit and you will never play it. Am I getting this right?

Yes exactly you retarded nigger. Now fuck off

Me!
youtube.com/watch?v=rM9V99VlgrI
Yea but this one actually looks good.

Oh, now I know you are now DEFINITELY retarded now, thanks for letting me know! I was kinda confused there so thanks for clearing that up for me.

Yea, I fell in love with art style and mechanics. It's so fucking good. I can't wait until they release it, I was losing hope but the kickstarter said that they will be releasing the game near the end of 2019.

>Yea but this one actually looks good.
Also aren't the people working on this just dicking around while the creator pays them? I read somewhere that the team is all sorts of incompetent and those that cared at first up and left.

Attached: 555.jpg (600x375, 15K)

Look up on youtube omori demo. You'll see what makes this game so good. At this point I just want the game to come out.

I don't really care. The visuals and the trailers are nice. If the game comes out and it's good, I'll buy it.

What the fuck is wrong with Yea Forums?

Attached: 1563503281137.png (300x303, 63K)

>If the game comes out
That's the thing it's most likely never coming out because the devs don't know what the fuck they are doing.

It was confirmed that they were releasing the game end of 2019

yeah
5 years ago

Is there a demo anywhere?

They also promised the demo for years ago, and it only came out in 2018.

You can confirm an intended date, but you can't confirm it will release on that day.

God why am I even saying this...

kickstarter.com/projects/omocat/omori/posts/2158220

A man can believe, can't he?

>Needing a key for a fucking demo
Top kek.

Anyone have the demo that isn't locked behind a faggy kickstarter paywall?

If you want to experience it, just support them. This game is totally worth it!

>Charging people just to try a demo

Fuck off Omocat.

I only pay for games that exist. Kikeshill

>a game made by a fashion company that makes clothing for the "anime eboy" crowd

No thanks. This seems like the kind of game people who use anime avatars and self identify as "logical" people who "enjoy pointing out fallacies"

I really hate this stuff. This whole scene.

Attached: worthit.png (1635x585, 1.23M)

youtube.com/watch?v=oNJD9QNJnLE
just watch this

friend showed me the demo
it was absolute shit

>another shill thread with 1 guy pretending to be multiple people saying the game is good and stuff like "looks alright im gonna buy it teehee"
fag

>indie GAME
haha funny joke.
there is no game, it's fucking vapor-ware.

Holy fuck I hate youtubers

if I ever made a game I'd abuse copyright just for the pseudo-intellectual Youtuber leeches. Fuck off already

>Youtuber makes fun of vaporware
>Dev gets pussyhurt

Loved the trailers for this, really hoping it doesn't turn out to be vaporware.

Even the shitty parent company said it will come out towards the end of 2019, so maybe it will? fuck if I know I just want the game to come out

If its anything like Yume Nikki you got my attention.
Otherwise why would I care.

Yep, it's like if yume nikki and undertale fugged. Watch some of this gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=d3RJ4bmcJzk

Based schizo forgetting his pills

>Falling for b8
SUMMER HAS COME TO PASS

I'm buying this game because of Pretty Boy.

wasnt the dev cycle of this game shat on by the devs of barkley 2 of all people

OYASUMI O YA SU MI I KNOW THAT ITS HARD TO DOOO

I bet it’s going to be the next Undertale.

Attached: 3BE9A798-1B1E-40D1-AE56-11000D49B000.png (680x926, 464K)

DAYS GO BYYY SHO GA NAIIIIII

Don't jinx it

oh god another pretentious "muh depression i took psych course once" indie game crap.

Same
Fuck OP

But it's so much more than that, the mechanics, the art, the music the subtle hint of horror that creeps in to let you know this game is much more than what it seems. this game has so much potential that I simply don't care if it's about depression or some shit. Because if it is, then it's doing an amazing job doing it.

nah indies who only know surface level of psychology and shoving it into their game that tricks normies into thinking is some high-grade piece bullshit deserves no support. just thinking about how Celeste is deemed "special" because of that crap is baffling.

>nah
You just disregarded my entire argument and expect me not to notice? Did you even read what I said?

>hOmocat
someone post the faggot comic
you know the one

Shill thread an OP is a faggot

pretentious fagboy sadboy owo sissy

nevermind found it

Attached: 1556149999823.png (618x8000, 1.21M)

what the fuck did the faggot dev make this shit? And here he is shilling his shit homolust game on Yea Forums

Shit, uh, well really don't have an argument for that. Welp all I know is that the game is good. Don't really follow omocat themself

>omocat

Attached: omocat.png (521x482, 219K)

>shit homolust game
At least look at the game first, I'm not defending the artist and their weird ass comics. I'm defending their great game.

...or their shit clothing brand

I have lost count how many times I've remembered that this game exists.

this op btfo and his game is gay

what's there to not understand? all those art assets are worthless when it's tied to these pretentious psychology shit

>his game
This is bait, isn't it?

Is it on EGS if not then im interested

>pretentious
How?
MORI is a surreal psychological horror RPGmaker game. You must travel between two worlds, both welcoming, both concealing the same secrets. Meet new (old) people, fight new (old) enemies, explore your own memories, and uncover some hidden truths along the way (although you wish you hadn't.) When the time comes, you can only choose one.
You just read the summary of this game, did they say anything about depression or some shit? No. Did they shove it in your face like it was something to brag about? No. So I don't get it, what's so bad about this game???

Go work on the game omocat.

My brain huytrrt
you couldn't think up an argument so this was the best you came up with right?
Why do people keep saying i'm omocat? I doubt a tumblr dwelling fag like omocat would even go near this site so why?

>defending vaporware
Can't make this shit up

guess that 3DS port aint gonna happen ever ever

>I remember buying this when I was in high school from my pocket money I had saved.
>Ive GRADUATED from college, uni and now a full time working adult, but only just hearing about when the game is supposedly gonna be released.

From the comment section, lol, could have made your own game in that fucking time

Ive already had my fair share of quirky rpg's
hail to the king

Attached: 6b127273f842e69.png (180x320, 4K)

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE I JUST WANTED TO TALK ABOU THIS GAME BUT NO A BUNCH OF SPERGING TARDS CAN'T READ AND AT THIS POINT IM DONE IT'S LIKE TALKING TO A FUCKING BRICK WALL IT JUST NEVER GETS TO YOUR THICK SKULL AND THE CONVERSATION GOES NOWHERE I RESPOND TO YOUR POST WITH A COUNTER ARGUMENT AND THEN YOU RESPOND WITH AN INSULT I CAN'T EVEN WHY I'M GOING INSANE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

did they promise a 3DS port???

shut up nerd

Attached: 3e19efcec5b527a67a24823b2be92f72defc6214_hq.jpg (1024x768, 45K)

because this game isnt relevant enough to have a dedicated shill force so it's weird to see someone knighting it so hard
the kickstarter ended, like what, 4 or 5 fucking years ago? how many indie games have come out since then that were inspired by a combination of yume nikki, earthbound, and/or depression? does this game's audience even remember it exists anymore? shit even yiik probably wasn't in development for as long as this game

Isnt this just another OFF clone?

I reported but wasn't that yume nikki/OFF clone being developed 4 years ago

FPBP
/thread
gay ass literal who omori game dev shilling on Yea Forums

hope this shitty game never leaves development hell

Please download this game it is very nice and cute and undepressing for a game about depression!!!

Holy shit, that's awful

I can't believe it's been 5 fucking years since I backed omori.

I even bought their anime fuccboi clothes and went through a shitty trap phase, but that was 5 years ago.
they're still selling the same dated aesthetics knowing full well that there's dozens of copy cat labels now all doing the same moody anime line art against pastel colors, and their material quality is miles better.

Attached: 1517472183072.png (768x638, 586K)

It was a stretch goal, lmao

Literally never coming out. Omocat you slut I hate you.

>game is never coming out
>just like how their clothes from their store never get delivered/take weeks to arrive