ITT: Games we just can’t get into

ITT: Games we just can’t get into.

Attached: 8E9B3C88-5FC4-403A-80A7-CF1F2A3C560E.png (512x512, 422K)

Resident Evil, Dark Souls, Assassin’s Creed, GTA

Any 3D Zelda game

Mario maker
Dragonquest Builders
(Minecraft
(etc.)

basically any virtual Lego game where playing is building

Classic sonic.

Modern "realistic" TPS games.
It's just too fucking repetitive.
All the weapons are the same weapon but with different damage values. Enemies pose no challenge, the game basically demands that i go to pose X at time Y to shoot enemy Z.

Any movie game.

Attached: 379888-yakuza-0-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 77K)

Same. I could never understand the allure.

Okami
hollow knight

Pic related, just don’t have the spirit for it. I have no issues getting into 100+ hour rpgs but tekken just breaks me every time I try to approach it.
85% of this game’s ranked consists of insane god gamers wavedashing around like madmen perfectly punishing your every move, casually landing twitter combos and generally dabbing on you as hard as they can despite being in the same light blue shitter bracket as you and the other 15% is button mashers spamming gimmicky shit desperately clinging to their wins even if it means they won’t ever improve

It’s a shame because I still remember my first few fair matches against scrubs like myself as the best experience I’ve ever had with the series. Playing even matches in this game is super fun.

Attached: C5138339-6FC0-4F85-BEDC-73EA5D54DDC5.jpg (460x215, 35K)

I don't understand how anyone likes it, the controls are repulsively bad.

Attached: Home-decoration-deus-ex-human-revolution-adam-jensen-Silk-Fabric-Poster-Print-DY046.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x427, 91K)

dota/league of legends, mobas in general

whats the point

Attached: tomb_raider_1_box.jpg (713x713, 81K)

Hollow Knight and Final Fantasy XII

I love single player FPS games but STALKER doesn't click.
I love DMC and MGR but Bayonetta feels like ass.

Super Saiyan God ripoff

The allure of Mario Maker is playing the 10% of user levels that are good.

Every game that thinks that turn based combat is a good idea

> Games that genuinely suck: Online games, Sony exclusives, Rockstar games, any PC or Niche game that Yea Forums claims is a masterpiece
> Games that are genuinely good: Every other single player game that Yea Forums constantly seethes & spams hate threads or buzzwords about.

Have you tried Terraria? I wasn't able to get into the other builder games, but the loot/adventure/etc. parts drew me in.

Guess YIIK was underrated kino this whole time.

Planescape Torment and Fallout 1 and 2. Solely due to the combat. I just hate that combat where you're standing over a rat and somehow you keep missing. Last time I tried to play Fallout 1, I got maybe an hour in before realizing that I just couldn't get myself to power through.

I was too much of a brainlet to git gud at it

Attached: 1282829393-00.jpg (800x1135, 189K)

>Yea Forums is one person

Disgaea in general

Attached: disgaea-5-complete-cover.jpg (1026x1156, 912K)

the witcher 3, secret of mana, stalker

Sorry, user.
You just might be handicapped and/or retarded.