Fucking kino inbound lads

Fucking kino inbound lads...

Attached: ludo.png (1080x965, 921K)

>protags are lesbians
hard no from me

I will never understand the circle jerking around this generic zombie game.

>TLoU2 is going to be mover overrated Snoy shi-

Attached: God Tier TLoU Gameplay 2.webm (1024x576, 2.69M)

>work on game
>get paid to shill thing your worked on
I remember when Clementine's VA was tweeting about how Walking Dead Season 2's ending fucking broke her in an attempt to shill the game.

several reasons:
because you are autistic
because you only play on PC
becayse you never ever played it :)

Dude, imagine like, a movie right? But get this, every few moments you can actually control the characters actions in that movie.

Troy Baker is a fag and TLOU is a game for fags

Looks scripted.

nu-gamers who think lesbian romance and cinematic cutscenes take precedence over gameplay

Holy fuck BASED

How apeshit is Yea Forums going to go when this game comes out?

can only be kino if ellie dies and joel lives

let her fucking die in his arms, i want joel to full nuclear

>nu-gamers who think cinematic cutscenes take precedence over gameplay
Movie games started back in the 90s with FF7 and MGS.

>mobile screenshot of a video about some va faggot posted on reddit
Yeah, sounds about right for the soys that enjoyed this cinematic "game"

>You guys aren't ready...
>...for how many lesbians are in this game and just how much #representation we'll have. Also, kill white men, am I right?

it actually isn't, TLOU was pretty good during combat.

Can't wait to have my expectations subverted for no reason other than generating conversation on reddit!

I AM NOT WORTHY! I AM NOT WORTHY!

Can't wait to watch that movie on youtube.

I haven't played last of us but this looks awful. I genuinely can't tell if the filename is ironic or not

Attached: u.gif (278x288, 228K)

it actually wouldn't be a problem with me if I knew they were not going to overly politicize it and shove it in my face. Like finding out that Bill guy was gay was not that bad in the first game but I know it won't be like that this time. Its going to be shoved in my face big time. I hope Elly gets shit for it though because being gay when the majority of humanity is dead and our population can use a boost is the height of being selfish. It doesn't matter in the real world because of our insanely high population but in a post apocalyptic world its kinda fucked.

Would only work of you did a Greek gay thing and still married with kids but fucked with the lads on the side for pleasure.

when tlou leaked 2 weeks in advance the shitposting with spoilers was so bad that mods actively started eleting threads about the game.
then when the game actually released the positivity slowly won and the shitposters reeeeeeeeeee'd off to their own threads.

tlou2 will destroy the board

>Group of literal neo-nazi skinheads kill Ellie's diverse group of people
>Ellie goes on a dyke rage infused killing spree
>Joel appears for like 5 minutes and then dies
Boy, i can't wait.

Not ready for what? Joel being dead the whole game and Ellie repressed it so now she only sees Joel in select parts of the game where her immense stress and sanity skyrockets?

Stay in reddit you fucking nigger

Attached: 1472692183883.png (956x860, 160K)

Press x repeatedly to awesome

based moldman poster

oops meant for

is that the faggot with the fedora? i cant keep those generic bland middle aged man voice actors apart.

Ah easy mode.

TLoU is reddit repellent, retard.

>it actually isn't

It was in the TLOU E3 demos.

then watch as anyone who tries to rate the game below 9.0 get screamed at for being a racist or some other shit.

but how ludo will the multiplayer be?

it looks like what happened when you spam triangle in the first game

Ah nah, bc the plot probably demands it everyone's slaughter but Ellie's GF who gets captured and horrible ISIS-like acts are done to her which sets Ellie over the edge.

OP posted a picture from a sub dedicated to tLoU

>generic
>zombies
>cinematic
>easy
>ugly lesbians
It's reddit incarnate