Maining anyone but based nigga samurai

>maining anyone but based nigga samurai

Attached: afro samurai.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyWeVWiDnbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=El83rUpCaSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why yes, I do main Slayer. How could you tell?

Attached: 1565020779806.jpg (624x624, 116K)

>maining someone that isn't kum
s-she's coming back right

Attached: kum.png (977x1192, 870K)

god i cant stop rewatching the trailer
it looks so fucking good

Give me Zappa and ABA for fucks sake.

Join Bedman in the never-ever corner.
It's a shame R*ven and J*hnny will probably get in though

xrd had better trailer music

I'm a loyalist.

Because you don't block silly!

Attached: 1544734937169.png (600x600, 189K)

Bought this game yesterday. Is Faust coming to the new one?

i agree but visuals are so fucking gooooooooood

Obviously yes, he's one of the most iconic goober characters.

sin is unironically my favorite
will he not be back because goobers think he's too easy or not iconic enough

With a new GG Slayer might be allowed to be good again. I look forward to that as a Slayer main

Hey never ever gang, hows it going?

Attached: 1512454335682.png (500x375, 162K)

He's pretty plot relevant, being Ky and Dizzy's son and all

Wait, so is Ky a lolicon?

dizzy isn't a loli have you seen those bazongas

no, but based johnny has an airship full of fresh cunny

But she’s like 2 years old nigga

Didn't slayers VA die or something and isn't changing VAs(even justifiably) for long-held and static characters a sort of taboo thing in japan or does that only apply to female VAs over there?

>not maining based best boy Bridget

Plebs, all of you.

Attached: not a trap.jpg (811x1095, 89K)

I hate the little girl meme and pretend it's just a big dude

also I loved his voice and his VA died RIP

What the fuck, I love niggas now!

Reminder that Daisuke Ishiwatari is half american and was born in South Africa. He's a cool nigga in heart with the body and talent of a japanese

*half african not american

>half american

The hell are you saying? No he isn't. Speaking of which, how does somebody born in South Africa not speak English?

>tfw i'm the only one who wants Kliff back

Attached: 1551687103042.gif (458x392, 183K)

THAT IS BULLSHIT
B L A Z I N G

>May is actually 24 years old

Well you’re right but they did get a new va for Slayer for revelator. Context matters and they couldn’t cut a character right on the spot because of the va died. If Slayer original voice actor died before Xrd then that’s a different story

>no subtitle
>all the Xrd shit is gone
It's a reboot for PS5.

So what’s with the Tokyo ghoul Helmet?

>reboot
>when Daisuke has said many times in the past that he want to eventually finish the story of GG

Why is it a shame that Johnny will get in ? He's the coolest character

>not realizing that rebooting GG is finishing the story

literally the best fucking thing about kum as a character is that she's a little girl inside badass mcoldman

It's literally the two best fighting manga tropes in one

Johnny was one of the earlier dlc character and he remains S tier ever since his release.
Remember when NA johnny players complained that he will drop to bottom tier when they patch his unblockable mist set up? Heh

Shitters

I want her to come back

Attached: aba.jpg (1767x2500, 1.04M)

It's considered to be polite to not recast, (especially if the voice actor practically made the character with their performance) but it's not mandatory. Female versus male has nothing to do with it since seiyuufujos exist too

I hope they bring him back, but it turns out he became a total chad during the time jump.

Attached: c08.jpg (600x863, 107K)

I think he looks cool. DW might be a neat playstyle with the katanas.

Man I've been waiting for years for Zappa, I've been playing the game since the start with the sole hope getting my other half back next patch(and next patch, and next).

I'm about to lose it

who cares about tiers, i always mained him even when he sucked in accent core, he deserves to be in because he's a great character with cool moves

I play Ky Faust and some Potemkin for grappler love on the side. I'm almost guaranteed to have all 3 since Faust has been in every mainline since the start default and Ky is obviously confirmed and Potemkin is the grappler of the series.

Unless Arksys weirdly wants to exclude Potemkin for a new grappler which im equally for as Potemkin himself since id love another grappler in the GG universe.

>MYSTERY NIGGAS

Attached: that man.png (600x669, 360K)

NO DR. PARADIGM
NO BUY

It's true he was born in SA, but I read an interview with him a few months ago that said both his parents where Japanese. He also said he spent most of his time around whites and he likened the place to England more so than an African country

bedman is dead for good
however his little sis that woke up from a coma in storymode will replace him in functions. not all is lost, bedbros

i hope none of the new characters return, i didn't like any of them

My Onigga

Attached: 1564983415000.png (345x293, 63K)

>all these people in the never ever club
>all these cool character designs which we'll never see again

>but it doesn't matter because I play pot
DABBED ON, BEDFAGS
DABBED ON, PHONEPOSTERS.
DABBED ON, KUM SWALLOWERS
DABBED ON, ELPHELTS, RAMLETHALS, JACK-OS, ALL THE UNCERTAIN WAIFUAGS
POTEMKIN IS NEVER GETTING CUT

Attached: HEAVENLY POTEMKIN DAB.png (730x973, 226K)

absolutely based

Attached: Dr._Paradigm.png (1137x1138, 2.01M)

THAT IS BULLSHIT LAAAZY
>STILL MY HEART IS BLAAAZING
>IF THE WORLD KIIIILLED ME
>I DON'T NEED A NEEEEEW WOOOOORLD
>AAAAAAAFTER YOOOOOOU

>SOON YOU WILL KNOOOOOOOOOW
>WE ALREADY KNOW THE SMELL OF THE GAAAAAAAAME

Attached: a_b_a_by_maxraver_d7g6vz3.png (1200x1434, 1.13M)

too bad, you'll get your Happy Chaos jack-o clone and you'll likeher

Attached: average Jack-O player.png (180x406, 96K)

I'm getting tired of these generic black anime characters. They all look the same

t.ethiopian

At least they're all generally swole badasses.

Guaranteed characters
Sol
Ky
May
Dizzy
Sin
Faust
Chipp
Slayer
Zato
Axl
I-No
Potemkin

Highly Likely
Elphelt
Ramlethal
Jack-O (Happy Chaos)
Asuka
Baiken
Anji
Zappa
Johnny

Never Ever
ABA
Answer
Kum

Is the full song out? Or do I have to wait still?

Attached: 1519744982783.png (2381x1339, 2.64M)

i won't, i want stylish characters, not waifubait
btw that afro samurai guy is looking pretty cool

>*is low tier again*

you forgot Venom

I like this idea.

Just watch it be called Guilty Gear Xth

He is dead.

That was on purpose

Based and Dandypilled

Attached: Undeniably Comfy.png (1796x546, 170K)

I want all characters in it. So then everyone is happy and I have more people to play with.

Attached: 1558534460248.jpg (1015x1024, 99K)

>Ramlethal is highly likely after she lost her arm
>Elphelt is highly likely after she became Sin's cumdumpster, losing her only motivation to fight (to find a husbando)
eeeh, i'm wouldn't be so sure, chief.
venom retired to run his bakery store. if we do get him he'll be a joke character with baguettes instead of a pool cue and croissants instead of the balls

>We will never see these two motherfuckers in the same game together

Attached: 7823974390.png (272x274, 37K)

yeah but the dreads are just so lame

where are my soft haired black characters?

Attached: k14411edb.png (587x583, 554K)

Nah. Expect the song to be out when the game releases.
ASW can't give FAB enough tools to wipe everyone with Pot.

>HOS never
>ABA never
>No way Bedman will get in
Fuck Guilty

how about 4th Cross

Fuck you kum is great and so is answer

>WE WUZ GUILTY GEAR N SHITTT
>It is okay when Japan does it

I don't want to play as a black twink in a GG game.

Attached: 1470287394106.png (640x360, 214K)

How many years has it been since FAB started dropping Potemkin daily? I miss translated FAB twitter.

Daisuke just wants to finish his story before that crossover happens. It'll come eventually

Thats a poo, not a nig. and clearly not soft

Based and hope pilled

Why are horn africans always bolding?

Reminder that Potem is NOT black

Yes, it is

>Venom and Ramlethal
>Not some form of black character

Who the fuck cares? He will be black in aesthetics alone and won't be speaking in ebonics. Although that would be the best shit ever if GG devs were ballsy enough to make him speak that way in broken jap english too.

ethiopians are not black,so don't add your input

Poor genetics, unironically. Both of my brothers started balding at 21. I'm 23 but so far I've been saved and my hairline is intact

Japan does it for fun.
America does it to force diversity.

answer was slightly interesting but felt a bit redundant as chipp already fitted the bill as the ninja character
didn't like kum at all though, felt that the character made no sense, even for gg

anyway both of these characters were too wacky to be taken seriously
just my opinion tho

What do you consider forced diversity?

Crosstag exists purely as the filler game so they can get Blazblue in the same graphical style as Guilty Gear. The crossover is going to happen eventually and Hazama is guaranteed to be in it since he's not dead at the end of CF.

isn't potemkin black

not him but i'd say diversity in order to make a political statement

>No Kilff (Comandante de la Orden Sagrada)
Fucking cowards.
>But muh plot muh continuity
Fuck off dumber shit has happened than Kliff showing up to slap the absolute shit out of everyone.

Attached: 65a632d186645745240b4d8561ec1a44.jpg (1316x985, 127K)

But I can't fap to that.

Attached: 1357098617281.jpg (827x1226, 760K)

When Japan does it they give a black character appeal and likability. Traits and personality. The West just makes literally every fucking black character monotone and uninteresting, or an a stereotypical assertive and ignorant fuckhead that looks and acts like a Netflix reject.

If anything the Western gaming industry are unknowingly racist to black people if they can only come up with 2 personalities for black characters.

Attached: +7.png (841x878, 147K)

>At least they're all generally swole badasses.

Honestly that shit's getting real boring. It's always roided out dudes in their 40s. I would kill for a black twink or more black girls or something.

Basically if they try to inclusive

What does that mean at all?

You Ethiopians are really not black lol.

Or is it because the characters is black that's it's more easy to see how bland most video game characters personalities are? I don't think it's a black video game character problem

Who do you main now?

Not really you just jerk off japan because you're a weeb faggot you're litterally just lying and being a hybolic retard

The problem with Answer is that they tried to fit Bang in GG, Answer is pretty much a slightly retooled and more focused Bang...in a game that has the character Bang was largely based on.
I'm all about more ninjas, but Chipp already fills the high mobility character AND the ninja role, on top of that Answer isn't a particularly interesting character by himself either, as much as I like how he plays.

Kum is a great character though, I like her controlled projectile and magnetism shenanigans on top of the corner volleyball, really hope they don't get rid of her, she's kind of a qt too.

Where did his mask come from

Ahh that's to bad thanks for the help user. For the effort a post # song.
>401. Digital Lion - James Blake
youtube.com/watch?v=DyWeVWiDnbQ

Attached: 1547848802327.jpg (564x755, 339K)

Potemkin isn't black you nigger

Magic bruh

Apperently all those traits are okay when the character is a white dude

Why is only forced when a non white character is poorly written?

Kiros is still unironically my favourite black character. For a long time he was basically the only black character I'd seen in a game who wasn't some huge rounded Mr T/Mike Tyson looking motherfucker. Just a cool twink dude with an interesting fighting style.
t. Nigger

If they bring back Kum they need to just drop the robot and let her fight herself. Just say korean magic makes her strong enough to do the same shit as her robot.

Zato.

This. It's not that black characters are poorly written or being forced, it's because with there not being many black video game characters when they are added you tend to focus on them more compared to the other characters and there bad writing stands out more

that means acting to push a political agenda or political opinions, or to pledge your allegiance to certain political causes

Bedman was unironically the best newcomer in Xrd and they did him fucking dirty.
>That 6HS nerf
To what fucking end? He was already skirting bottom tier you fucking animals.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-11 17.26.50.png (1280x720, 294K)

Slayer is simply too popular for that.
Besides, Guilty has a history with recasting, Zato's original VA died after GGX so they came up with the Eddie storyline to justify that, Baiken went through four different Seiyuu, Jam changed with the last game, Sol used to be voiced by Daisuke himself until Nakata took over the role completely with Xrd and so on.
Slayer's a bit of a complex case given how he's a giant reference to Giant Robo even when it came to Iemasa, but again, he's such a popular and iconic character you just can't get rid of him, Zato was the same.

Guilty Gear is a series ive always loved the style, look, and soud of, but never really got into.
Ive always played Grapplers (Abel, Waldstein, Tager) but I could get into Potemkin.

Maybe one of the new characters will make me want to learn the game this time.

Attached: Gorillas-fight.jpg (468x384, 118K)

I don't like combos or difficult execution.

>Ram gets a full design and gameplay remake

If they can't balance her swords it's easier to just get rid of them.

Attached: injured ram.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

>I don't like combos
why not?
>or difficult execution
congrats, you can play smash. it's more of a party game though

>Ive always played Grapplers (Abel, Waldstein, Tager) but I could get into Potemkin.
Pot is the grappler character pushed to its logical extreme, even for avid grappler players Pot can be challenging to get accustomed to.
You should look at FAB's videos to see how Pot plays at his fullest.

having played all of those character potemkin is the biggest nigga on the block. beyond satisfying to play

Yeah, pretty much.
What are you going to do about it?

Ideally I'll be maining Answer or Zappa, but even if neither of them make it in, and I don't really expect Answer to, I'll be happy to find somebody else to play. Maybe if they remove Jump Installing this time around I'll be able to bear playing Chipp for a change.

it is always okay

She's 8, but she's also not human so it's different. She's as developed both physically and mentally as an adult human.

He looked pretty much the same as he did in XX in Vastedge, so they probably won't do that.

Answer does not play like Bang. They have the superficial commonalities of being ninjas that set up things in the air that can effect their movement, but beyond that they don't play alike, and even those things that change their movement function very differently from one another. Answer differentiates himself from Chipp on an aesthetic level and in his personality anyway by emphasizing the governmental side of Chipp, which Chipp himself can't do because he has an established moveset and look and they're not going to completely change him because he became the president. Answer rectifies that problem by letting there be a different character to be the suited up ninja in Chipp's place and he has a playstyle that is great fun while being distinct from the rest of the cast, and even distinct from Bang for that matter. He's a great character all around, and his animations have some of the most personality in the game if you ask me, with maybe only Dizzy beating him on that.

Attached: 1559095475311.gif (1013x797, 363K)

I don't think that's necessary, but you should see her more often. She barely ever appears and you barely ever hear her.

Ji with chipp is just pressing up while either 5p and c.S are hitting most of the time, it's not that big of a deal. You can also JI teleport i guess.

I know, but I never got used to it, I would just jump cancel the 5p or c.S most of the time.

>Daisuke: I want to bring back everyone in xrd eventually
>*reboots the series and changes the mechanics to be like dbzf*

Is best girl coming back?

Attached: Valentine_Overture.png (622x958, 843K)

She dead bro, her theme lives on though.
youtube.com/watch?v=El83rUpCaSg

my boy is kill but at least my wife will return hopefully with a rework

Attached: 8010e2de09e37eed56a7cd81081a2d4a.jpg (816x815, 116K)

faggot

>Not maining Zappa

Attached: Zappaready.gif (210x188, 70K)

>maining someone who ain't coming back anytime soon

it's time he comes back

All media with a villain is pushing some kind of political narrative.

I think that's the joke. Joke that shouldn't have extended to her reveal in arcade mode though. THERE you barely hear her in the most important moment.

By pushing a narrative you mean having gay, lesbian or non straight white male characters at the forefront?

>No Jam
Yeah, that sounds about right...

I like the helmet

that's some creepy shit

Maybe I should give Ramlethal another go just in case she isn't around for next GG. I always liked her design and combos, but I suck at doing even decent sword combos.

Attached: 1559788354662.png (105x105, 15K)

I am scared to see how much sony is going to censor this. the series has always been very fanservice heavy afterall

WHERE MY ROBO NIGGAS AT?

Attached: 1487412096665.png (729x758, 516K)

Minorities will never be normal in games until enough people have done it while it was abnormal. It will always be "forced" until that point.
Saying diversity shouldn't be "forced" in is the same as saying those minorities should never be normal or accepted in games

just make it simple like don't always try to do corner to corner juggles (but try to always score a knockdown), don't prolongate the wall combos too much, etc
missing a corner combo with her is terrible though, so you got to be on point with those. and enjoy the microdashes

Theres no out of place and more forgettable character in any fighting game ever.

Bedman's sister will take his place and will fix him into the meta

You forgot Potemkin.

They won't, and it hasn't. Plenty of the girls are sexualized in some capacity, but it is not fanservice heavy. Blazblue is the fanservice heavy one.

I'm really fucking tired of this Sony boogeyman.

>isn't changing VAs(even justifiably) for long-held and static characters a sort of taboo thing in japan
Japan changes VAs all the time. A lot of long term franchises go through seiyuu death and replacement, it's normal.
The taboo thing is to put iconic VAs out of job, not replacing VAs when people no longer work or are just dead.

i-no outright used to 1 frame nipples in her sprites and you have stuff like the camera zooming in on elpelts breasts as she pulls out a piece of paper in her win pose

I know it also has a close up of Jack-O's ass, I still don't think its fanservice heavy. It has fanservice, but it's not like DoA or Senran Kagura or even Blazblue.

How would you react if they pull a 3s on us and only returning characters are sol and ky and the rest of the roster are entirely new characters

Attached: e4add2e37929cf8c82afeab538d7aaed5e844187_hq.jpg (854x530, 36K)

Why is ever video games getting blacked?

jam tho

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-10 03.28.38.png (1280x720, 366K)

Attached: elucleave.gif (600x338, 1.66M)

Would much prefer if it was a tomboyish samurai.

You can barely even get a good look at her panties in Xrd when you're playing the game, only if you go out of your way to see them. If anything about her would be toned down sexually it would be her torpedo tits, which I wouldn't mind seeing anyway.

I like seeing new characters, but I wouldn't want that to happen in this case. If a few characters end up not returning because they wanted to make someone original instead that suits me fine, but don't do it for the whole cast.

Sure, the more the merrier. I never played much Guilty Gear, are Sol and Ky supposed to be younger in this game?

>tfw still haven't bought kum

Attached: 1551138384162.jpg (238x352, 41K)

Wait I thought he/she was free? Been forever ago, I might be thinking of a deal or something.

But Zappa got rid of the ghosts, he would be completely different

No.

probably a deal or you are confusing him with Raven, which you can buy with the in-game money

Kum and Dizzy are the only paid DLC content outside of Rev2. Raven technically is also DLC but can be gotten ingame for free.

He didn't get rid of them for good, they would just make it so they came back to him if they were to make him playable again.

Please bring back Bridget. I already got Mina in Smasho, so this is all I need

In a completely unironic and non shitposting sort of way, Melee's execution requirements are fucking insane. Shit on it and a party game all you want, smash is not the series you want to play if you dont like heavy execution. Melee will give you premature arthritis

>Not maining Unga lion daddy
Pleb

Attached: 54645456.jpg (1280x725, 108K)

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (853x833, 237K)

Didn't main Jam in rev2 because I learned Elphelt first and couldn't be bother switching. Hopefully she's in the new goobs.

Attached: 1564955036590.jpg (400x415, 35K)

How much of a time investment am I looking at before I can even comprehend what the fuck I'm doing in an online match? Starting from scratch here as far as fighting games go

hoping the torpedos stay

Attached: Jamtiddycrouchbounce.gif (800x450, 2.77M)

To have a basic understanding of things, not that long. It'll take a lot longer to understand the intricacies of things and to execute on that well, but it's not hard to get a basic grasp of the game.

>ky finally evolved from teacup collecting fairyboy into absolute chad

Attached: EBOeaVTUwAAvLr6.jpg (500x750, 91K)

he still collects teacups and you know it

Call me gay but Jam’s buns are too uncanny valley for me. Her with her hair down is pretty damn sexy though.

based black man

Attached: 1558204551095.jpg (700x894, 98K)

Where's the playerbase for Rev 2, PC or PS4?

That joke has been made countless times. Give it a rest already.

No. Your best option is to go listen to Outrage (the performing band)

I want all characters back so at least we have a shot at getting all the X2 cast back.

Attached: 1561485769410.jpg (1024x1024, 894K)

I play on PS4 and get to play regularly, but I'm told more people on PC.

Oh so he WAS a Giant Robo reference, nice I’m glad I’m not just insane

sol is over at last 500 years old and he has look the same since he was 25

>Axl gave up his chance to return to his own time because he knew he couldn't look his GF in the face for abandoning the future to die

Based man. It was great to see his relationship with Sol develop. I hope him and I-no really hit it off.

I want to see Izuna back if they get more heavy into the Backyard stuff. He can't stay away forever, even if he just wants to chill with his crew. Youkai have to get involved eventually.

how did we get two korean girls in mechs almost simultaneously

she comes back but she doesnt have the mech anymore

>inb4 armpit fags get into gg threads just to talk about nu Ky
i'm fucking calling it

Attached: thousand mile stare.png (449x353, 113K)

Desu I wouldn't mind it, I like her mucsleman mech but letting her own genius shine would be great.

is leo coming back

Not hard to notice really, he's basically Alberto and Chuujo mixed up into one character visually, voiced by Iemasa, who voiced Chuujo in the OVA and also uses Chuujo's signature Big Bang Punch, even his basic battle choreography is greatly inspired by Imagawa's stuff.
Really though, Iemasa's death was a tragedy for Slayer, half of his character died.

aren't fighting games much more popular on consoles?

what will be the inevitable tragic cut that majorly disappoints people until they're brought back as dlc

He's Somali
Holy cope

Yes, because he looks interesting. That's the big problem with the west. Their character design is shit and so is their philosophy towards it. Daisuke's designs have always been worldly and his philosophy has always been to make off the wall crazy bullshit. Dreadlock ponytail cyborg negro samurai is right up his alley. He also looks like a villain, a possible gear hunter?

There's more input delay on PS4 than PC so a lot of people go for the latter, or so I'm told, again I don't actually play on PC so I can't speak to it myself.

Almost certainly. He's one of the most popular Xrd newcomers and one of the more relevant ones storywise.

Venom seems the most likely candidate so far.

I had so much fun watching Evo this year. Is there another big event between now and Evo Japan? I know combo breaker happens in spring?

If you mean for GG specifically, they have ArcRevo in November which will doubtlessly show more of the new GG too. It's where a lot of people expected the game to be announced to begin with.

couple hours in training. learn a basic confirm into knockdown, a basic aerial combo and some oki
say you're playing baiken, go with something like this, and hop in some player matches. you'll have to take those L's though, there's no other way

Attached: baiken 101.webm (640x360, 2.08M)

Elphelt
Leo since i'm guessing his gameplay is getting kinda replaced by our new mystery nigga
betting Venom will be DLC, just like what happened to Johnny in Xrd. Also Axl and Faust haven't received the Dizzy DLC treatment, so they're next in line

>tfw brain too small for i-no
It hurts..

How is your brain too small for throwing out a projectile and then flying up to hit them high or low?

New Guilty Gear will outsell Granblue, bet on it. Granblue looks like anti hype dumbed down ip based fighters when we just had DBFZ. This trailer had much more wow factor than any Granblue trailer or promo so far.

IAD

How is your brain too small for the input 96?

I-no is quite literally the easiest character made specifically for the most retarded players
Just fly and mash

Granblue is gonna outsell Guilty Gear purely on the fact that GBF whales are gonna buy it in droves purely for the gacha items you get for buying it.

Is he Hakumen's ancestor?

Attached: Hakumen.png (1391x1945, 1.49M)

you're gonna have a bad time nigga
pretty much the only people playing at the points are actually good

the best you can do if you're still starting is play the tutorial and challenges to learn what you can do
it goes pretty in depth and will teach you fundamental combos to do decent
after that you can jump online and learn proper spacing and mind games vs real players
and if you're starting from scratch one of the best things i can recommend is practice the input moves daily for a few minutes, eventually it's gonna feel natural and you're gonna need it

>That joke has been made countless times. Give it a rest already.
and it's always funny

I mean it’s interesting. GG has been pretty niche even by the time of Revelator but ArcSys has done such a good job of building themselves up as household names thanks to DBZF. I wouldn’t be surprised if that what pushes GG into being something that sells exceptionally well thanks to the increased name recognition. I’d never think I’d see GG trending online 5 years ago compared to nowadays.

Of course self sabotage could happen and something revealed later could derail this whole train and it’s still small time compared to giant money machines like netherRealm games but so far, it’s been very good for Daisuke and Co

Little girl trapped in an old man's body. I want her back, bros.

Yeah, people are loving the trailer and you got tons of comments saying I NEVER PLAYED GG BEFORE BUT MAN THIS LOOKS GREAT, whereas Granblue looks like your typical anime ip fighter except it's done by arcsys.

The only thing that could sabotage GG is if it launches with a pitiable roster or it ironically dumbs it down too much. I feel like the fgc still want a game that is deep and satisfying and GG can def fill that niche, well a 2d fighter I mean.

man the trailer was so good it made me play guilty gear again

He collects teacup AND figures now. That’s canon

LEROY SMITH
E
R
O
Y

S
M
I
T
H

Not that much desu. You spend much more time learning the opponent’s characters than your own character. GG is sort of the game where a slight improvement and adjustment can make a difference between getting perfect and pulling out a close match

Why is it not okay? Because you're a dumb smelly incel?

Getting strong Leo vibes, hopefully he's fun to play.

looked more like a johnny replacement to me

>S oy latte sipping SJW attempting to be meta with being outraged over a fighting game genre that's always had a diverse cast since pretending to be upset about a black character
Yawn, don't you guys have Debra Wilson circle jerks to get back to or something? Or plan out your next shooting?

Attached: c375954e79121c27c6fce0270ca5c274.jpg (452x640, 50K)

I know his gameplay put a lot of people on tilt but I would like him back in some capacity. Even if that means taking an axe to his gameplay. I just love his character and retooled design.

Attached: muffledmetalscreaming.png (654x424, 60K)

Literally yes. You think people would get it after years and years of Street Fighter. It doesn’t matter what ethnicity the characters are. Just make them look good and cool not have an agenda slapped onto it.

Who exactly is that supposed to be?
Leopaldon?

Raven I think

I've been playing for a year and I'm still dark blue and I constantly see beginners online (light blue)

i miss him

I am bad at fighting games and have played nothing but Fighterz, even then using auto combos most of the time. If I started putting effort in when GG2020 comes out do you think I could do okay? Assuming it isn't too similar to Xrd and the veterans of that game end up dominating this one just because they've spent more time with the series.

fighting game fundamentals go a long way. Pick Xrd or UNIST and play a lot. It doesn't need to be Xrd.
You won't be able to keep up with top level players in just a year though. Online players? Yeah, of course. You'll at least be good enough to blow up beginners and scrubs