You saved her, right? ...right?

You saved her, right? ...right?

Attached: Faridah_Malik.png (520x566, 267K)

I saved her without getting spotted or killing anyone.

It didnt occur to me that I could

The first playthrough i didnt but in my pacifist run i did

I ate all the energy bars I'd been saving up for that moment. Constant stealth and non-lethal take downs to maintain my Ghosted & Pacifist run.

>tfw not doing a pacifist run

Attached: 563435435346456.webm (800x450, 2.74M)

Ofcourse. On all playthroughs.

I was going for a pacifist run. But in the end I saved her

Didn't know it was possible not too until I saw people on here saying she could die

I saved her but it took me a huge amount of restarts to destroy the tank without getting one of the unconscious heavies on the ground killed in the explosion

You can save her?

Yeah, once in the original and once in DC.

Attached: 20161213090534_1.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

Only once for the trophy.

I don't save trannies, this is a life principle.

Didn't know that you could until after the mission was over and once I found out I stopped playing and never came back to it. If you pull this kind of shit in video games then fuck off.

I think I saved in the wrong place the first time, so no. I got mad and ruined my pacifist run right there by killing everyone, and I don't know if that was a lapse in character, or completely in character.

wait you played a deus ex game and were upset the game expected you to find out things like that on your own?

Yes its an absolute fucking pain in the ass if you're trying not to do lethal because the robot explodes and kills people.

>All this people shooting at this machine cause it explode, killing the woman inside.
>What do you mean killing them stops the shooting????????

wish your parents had the same line of thinking

That section is where all pacifist runs are going to die.

Not if my 50-so candy bars have anything to say about it.

Different poster here but even having played the original Deus Ex, I was thrown off guard that the hostages die if you take too long to get there.

I literally spent an ass load of time combing the offices expecting the game was lying to me about time making a difference. In fact, I thought they were just dead no matter what you do until I learned otherwise online.

I don't blame him. Modern games have made everything so fucking stupid that even a hint of cleverness or reality throws you off massively. The game needs to straight up tell you it's going to do that kind of shit nowadays or you'll never be prepared for it. I was prepared after that though now that I knew how the game intended to play.