ITT: Post dead franchises that you pray will one day return

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSFjV8C5lgU
youtu.be/ADEtrPhusbo
youtu.be/81smmkLn8NI
gbatemp.net/threads/summon-night-craft-sword-monogatari.227224/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFje8NJY3Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=LPGwDJI8zBE
youtube.com/watch?v=G2rJYBOIAxo
youtube.com/watch?v=OkNstmG9gU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Breath of Fire.

Why? It's really bland as far as JRPG's go.

>and that also won't turn to mobage
There, thread is uncursed.

Attached: aw.jpg (342x341, 37K)

>and also without waifu bait

Attached: tankscantkiss.png (617x559, 199K)

GEE, I SURE AM HAPPY SQUARE-ENIX REVIVED THIS FRANCHISE!

Attached: 1541697818111.jpg (250x183, 16K)

What about Golden Sun makes people seethe? Genuinely curious.

People like it so people hate it.

Jenna won the isaac's bowl and there is nothing you can do about it.

F-Zero, Its probably in my top 5 vidya series

Attached: 1563441712062.gif (540x581, 391K)

Attached: F-Zero_GX_box_artwork-2.png (250x355, 186K)

Was there anyone else in the competition?

Golden Sun (But as an anthology series)
&
Gotcha Force

No one was in the competition. I have no idea where that came from in any of the three games. They just bring it up at the end of the first game as if it had always been a thing

good post

Legacy of Kain

In the past i thought of Darkstalkers and Evil Zone, however i later realized it would be better if they stay dead to keep their soul.

Wasn't the MMO coming out next month?

Mia.

Attached: A8137BBC-8C34-4251-BABF-CFA12A67A2E6.jpg (250x226, 19K)

Attached: 250px-Sam_&_Max.png (250x309, 110K)

Attached: 1561113377890.png (355x397, 215K)

I'll never forget

Attached: 1534348765945.jpg (395x397, 25K)

Shit was fun

Attached: 220px-Bloody_Roar_3_Coverart.png (220x312, 146K)

Eternal Darkness

>F-ZEEROOO, F-ZEEROOO

This is a fine choice. I was playing the gba Mario sports games and Camelot is actually pretty good at what they do. What happened to them?

chibi robo

Attached: DTMkWfMV4AA07Wd.jpg (609x680, 96K)

Please SE. I dont care about final fantasy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

I wanted an update to this game but on mobile.

Now I know that sounds crazy but having it on mobile would really let you play with the solar concept. You'd have constant data on the weather, moon cycles, star alignment, etc that they could use to really flesh out a reboot.

>Tfw no Pursuit Force style F-Zero game that had you running down bounties and beating up criminals in between races

Hey I'd be down with literally anything on mobile that was actually fun and creative with the format. There was that one FF game where you could take pictures and the color pallet would indicate what type of magic you used, pretty cool stuff. Weather would work really well with Boktai, and you can go outside easy as fuck with a phone.

Attached: tumblr_n0uciz7Ws81roqda3o1_500.gif (480x320, 768K)

Moh

Attached: images (32).jpg (220x312, 15K)

A golden sun mmo would be some good shit

MoH can fuck off and stay dead, it was responsible for the general trend that made the Commandos devs try to turn their next game into a fucking MoH clone

Get outta here. BOF needs to stay dead. Capcom thought turning BOF6 into a gacha was a good idea. Fuck them, I'd rather the series stay dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=CSFjV8C5lgU

Attached: SI_Wii_SpectrobesOrigins_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 305K)

>mmo

Attached: 1564842669095.jpg (634x727, 66K)

Attached: 61T3PRP64PL._SX342_.jpg (342x301, 33K)

I mean, the races, classes and elemental affinities are all there

Parasite evil
Megaman RPG
Castlevania

>races
You have two, human and Belinsk

If SWTOR managed to make about a dozen races out of differently skin colored humans, they could pull it too

Attached: 1836C2C3-B981-474D-8D6D-72B551BC7BCE.jpg (281x355, 37K)

I miss Clover so much

onimusha

>using tortanic as an example
And no, not really. There wouldn't be a meaningful difference between your race and affinity because both depend largely on what geographic area you're born in.

FFTA3D never ever

Attached: 937330_96212_front.jpg (500x449, 71K)

Why doesnt Crapcom want him bros?

Attached: 1555188533439.png (549x582, 158K)

Summon night swordcraft story.

For a spinoff series it wipes the floor with the main series especially the second one. It's just a shame the third game was never fully translated.

Attached: A hammer can forge not only a weapon....png (240x160, 15K)

Splatoon 2.

This

They're still around, just making Mario Golf and Tennis games

we all know splatoon 3 will happen dude

It still hurts. Fuck TellTale, they really shit the bed.

It's incredibly generic even by JRPG standards and the writing is abysmal, yet it's loved by people who don't know any better.

maybe because everything else is good

Attached: 1538368906091.png (1024x992, 429K)

>generic
Buzzword. Justify your argument properly. I can call "generic" literally everything, specially JRPG.

Ape Escape

>BOF needs to stay dead
No
>Capcom thought turning BOF6 into a gacha was a good idea
Then they're retarded, not the franchise.

>we will never get the full music tracks from story mode
It’s not fair

give me back gunz

the writing is amazing, you can literally tell the prophet of mankind or whatever to fuck himself and ignore the quest completely. you have no idea what you're talking about.

A real sequel with good, but still styized graphics would be god-tier. And no browser game bullshit. Probably never happening though

I'd also love to see a new Gunbound that didn't rely on cash shop bullshit

At which point the game abruptly ends and there's no content beyond that. Don't act like you have a real choice there.

Let’s face it, AW will only be present with waifus. It’s unavoidable

runner up would be Lunar.

Attached: WildArms.png (458x258, 174K)

Silent hill

>GS
>Good writing
It has more words than Finnegans Wake and it's shitty half-plot doesn't justify it. 90% of all dialogue is repetition:
"We need to go to PLACE to get THING."
"Yes, let's go to PLACE to get THING"
"So we are all agreed, we have to get THING"
"Yes but don't forget, we have to go to PLACE in order to get THING"
"Then let us go to PLACE, and then when we get to PLACE we will get THING"
"It may not be so easy to get THING even if we go to PLACE"
"Nevertheless, we have to try, we have no chance at all of getting THING if we do not go to PLACE"
"Then let us go to PLACE"
Repeat ad-fucking-nauseum.

Attached: wiitanks.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Silent Hill is in a kind of "The Monkey Paw" situation for me. If it ever returns it's probably horrible bad.

Attached: tanya-anor-t-shirt-sketch2-copy.jpg (827x1254, 295K)

I need a steady supply of YOOOOOOOOO shouts and woodblock noises or I will literally die. It's all going dark...

Attached: goederu.gif (222x333, 53K)

THIS, just ONE more fucking game, same goes for golden sun, let us have just ONE FINAL GAME, both ended in cliff hangers.

And no, I don´t think double trouble was supposed to be the continuation to VJ2.

>Konami
It's better off dead, unfortunately

Honestly, if you actually just left and let the Mars clan and Felix get their way, it would have been the same.

>and the writing is abysmal
The writing is not the problem in itself
The problem is that they had to make the text huge so you can see it without backlight on a shitty GBA screen
That's why everyone in the game is forced to talk in short sentences like it was Twitter

Danganronpa

why tho

I can't help but wonder what happened to all of Konami's other game devs. We know Iga and Kojipro left and took some of their staff with them, but that can't have been all of the talent

1-OGRE BATTLE
2-monster rancher
3-suikoden

>tfw never ever

Attached: 220px-Condemned_Criminal_Origins[1].jpg (220x294, 12K)

Yeah, there's barely even a conflict in Golden Sun and it's all based on a dumb misunderstanding that could have been avoided if Menardi and Saturos weren't assholes for no reason. I'd be willing to be that they hadn't even decided on the plot by the time the first game was finished. Dark Dawn was more interesting, too bad about them cliffhangers

Someday I hope

Attached: suikoden-2.jpg (1200x800, 240K)

reminder that ff tactics and its spinoffs are just reskins of tactics ogre. like direct ripoffs that look almost identical, except the ff version came 2 years later (and is inferior)

ogre battle series most underrated franchise that needs to return

Attached: tacticsogre.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Attached: VampireSavior_title.png (352x224, 16K)

tfw i just want to recruit 108 stars of destiny again

too bad 5 was so trash. i was one of the few people who didnt hate suikoden 4

>ogre battle
>suikoden
Do these games actually have good story or is it just a meme like Xenogears?

What other JRPG had element-coded dungeons/characters/anything play the role of anything other than a shameless checkbox list? That kind of cohesiveness of story and gameplay is just rarely seen today. What was Jupiter Lighthouse in Golden Sun is just shitty Air Rock in games these days. The themes themselves may have been generic, but who cares if the execution was top-notch?

Alex wanted all the power of Golden Sun for himself so shit would go down even if you helped Saturos and Menardi

Didn't matter. The party didn't know about that and it's resolved without them getting involved at all.

Wasn't the DS game by the original team?

Also, I don't think Square-Enix has released any Lufia games yet, right? All have still been Natsume, even though Square-Enix owns the license?

I miss golden sun. As to why I like it because of the world design the dijin and how you use them. It's an interesting game. story could be better but I like it none the less.

So 32bit TRPGs look almost identical, I see. All of them are good for different reasons, you fucking snob.

Haven't played ogre battle, but suikoden 1 was really good. I think the antagonists were well written and can justify their actions, but yeah, the only problem I had with the game are the Rock paper scissors battles either through duels or major fights (though some require some item just to get a fair fight.)

the DS Game was co-developed by the original team and Square-Enix, with Square publishing the game in Japan.

i miss it

Attached: 220px-Baten_Kaitos_Origins_box.jpg (220x303, 31K)

ogre battle series has a legitimately good story

suikodens are basically self contained, 2 and 3 have decent stories but they just had an absurd amount of characters to create versatility. 108 usually, but most are support characters to provide passive effects to your team

I liked TellTale Sam & Max. Glad the last season they did was right before they started to think of themselves as the next Lucasarts games

Ogre Battle series is literally just the same as Final Fantasy Tactics, but often times more dark in terms of story.

plus bomb-ass music:
youtu.be/ADEtrPhusbo
youtu.be/81smmkLn8NI

My absolute negroes. Why the fuck do more JRPGs not do proper puzzles?

I miss it too...

Attached: bk_gibari_lol_10.jpg (720x480, 184K)

Nothing has topped this masterpiece
How did those fuckers over a sega/AV do it?

Attached: 1499991189474.png (371x532, 281K)

64 is a different and unique system, it can be boring when you get started and are slowly waiting for your slow ass units to cross the map

but late game when you are commanding an entire army who fight independently and dispatch/organize/maneuver around individual units strengths and weaknesses... it gets very fun

imo it has the same appeals as team fight tactics and auto chess, in terms of unit/team building and AI battles, but its in a much deeper RPG package with a very developed and interesting world

there really hasnt been anything like it since, and im uncertain why

Attached: ob64.jpg (640x480, 68K)

I have no problem with this one having its run. All the numbered iterations are good.

Faggots played it, missed djinns and couldnt go back for them. And its not weebish enough for you average jrpg player.

What is dead may never die

>Missed Djinns
This is perhaps one of the biggest gripes for RPGs, missable items.

>there really hasnt been anything like it since, and im uncertain why
Because it would require effort, ability, and love for your work. They don't hire those people anymore

Parasite Eve
Dino Crisis

Fuck Capcom

Attached: 1526254734685764946.png (1920x1020, 2.43M)

Attached: 1562477741506.jpg (1024x600, 1.1M)

got this for PSP. Pretty fun and I like how you dont have to kill everybody to clear the board.

Qpang
Blacklight retribution
S4 league
Gunz

Am I missing any?

Anything even remotely like Super Mario RPG or Paper Mario 64

Pilotwings

Does Baiten Kaitos hold up or would I just be wishing I was playing Slay the Spire or something?

Goemon Mystical Ninja

gbatemp.net/threads/summon-night-craft-sword-monogatari.227224/
Translation of everything but dialogue as a patch. You can find the dialogue in whatever shitty JRPG website you use.

Attached: MML3DataKobiKobiDance.gif (260x240, 302K)

I don't know how anybody can pretend golden sun had a good cast when every party member is a non-character who exists to get in fights and drag around Grandpa Encyclopedia, who just sort of bounces questions off their empty skulls then figures everything out himself.

Actraiser

75% of golden sun 2 is trying to get the floating rock so you can fly over the shallow straight that is the only way to get the the empty western ocean.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFje8NJY3Ow

so when is the third Golden Sun game coming out?

>and drag around Grandpa Encyclopedia
He's in the first game for like 20 minutes

Makes me just want to play Actraiser

Attached: 1554939459586.jpg (460x307, 28K)

Oh I know, I was just testing how many console warriors were lurking. They can't resist saying "based" or something equally inane.

Missile Command
Yars' Revenge
Mach Rider
Burning Force
StarTropics
Battle Clash / Metal Combat
Gex
Vectorman
Super Mario RPG
Mischief Makers
Jet Force Gemini
Warlocked
Eternal Darkness
Geist
F-Zero

forgot Pitfall!, Plok, and Custom Robo

Attached: Lambda_logo.png (250x250, 17K)

How are they gonna unfuck themselves after Dark Dawn?

Castlevania

>Jet Force Gemini

Attached: 1554751288057.jpg (1120x1196, 173K)

>it took a whole 4 hours before somebody mentioned Custom Robo
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Rune Factory

Attached: Rune_Factory_4.jpg (640x569, 115K)

FUCK DARK SOULS
FUCK YOU FROM

Attached: armored core.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

They make Golden Sun Tennis: Volley of the Elements, of course.

Anyone play Freedom Fighters?

youtube.com/watch?v=LPGwDJI8zBE

Ah, my village has not had internet for the past year.

In this day and age I don't think SE has it in them to properly do the series justice.

I want to believe.

Attached: panel de pon switch.png (463x750, 661K)

Final Fantasy

Attached: 9D8F58B6-14B2-4F9D-B1D9-4A8417669D0B.png (700x548, 579K)

I can't believe they still haven't made KH3

you had a game like a month ago

This

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (615x530, 119K)

this and pic related

Attached: 51AFHGZDR4L._SY445_.jpg (317x445, 34K)

SWTOR's source material has literally hundreds of humanoid races they could pull from

>All these dead JRPGs

What happened, bros? I think the world became too frenetic for 40+ hour adventures...

Attached: 7bfce15a17224155cabb4e44e4138441.jpg (285x285, 13K)

another sequel would probably be awful but a "spiritual succesor" using the same mechanics could be cool

>a Pepe that actually feels bad
Man...

for once I'm will agree with a frogposter, what happened Yea Forumsros?

The better make this shit competitive as fuck! Bro, imagine if Clayfighter gets in on EVO.

Attached: BCF3D4E6-7F90-4F41-BB4F-98C95DCBC46A.jpg (640x457, 75K)

>what happened Yea Forumsros?
"Frogposting" was supposed to be reserved for posts like that.

Any game based in the Ar Tonelico or the Nosurge universe.

Attached: Ar Tonelico.jpg (800x1126, 185K)

Fuck you. I love moh

I need more Jet Set

Attached: latest.jpg (472x658, 51K)

holy fuck this

Splatoon 2 killed Splatoon.

Attached: 1564429478225.jpg (900x630, 95K)

this

I'd buy it if they brought the academy-style rpg tennis aspects back. the recent mario golf and tennis games are so barebones

Attached: THPS5_Box_Art.png (290x342, 199K)

Getting to Lemuria takes up the first half of the game, the Hover Jade doesn't work on your ship because it isn't upgraded until the last 25% of the game.
I guess because you see the Shaman's Rod the moment you see Ivan, it actually takes up almost the entirety of both games, if you breathe through your mouth

>all these children pining for franchises that have gotten new entries within the last 15, 10, even as recently as 5 years
Fuck all of you.

At least you know my pain.

Attached: Vectorman.png (632x500, 475K)

Ogre battle

Prey.

I just wanted a bounty-hunting game set in space like Cowboy Bebop. Instead I get a dumb spiritual successor to System Shock.
Seriously, all I want is a space bounty-hunting game that isn't a strategy game or flight simulator. Is that too much to ask for?

Attached: 1423710867662.jpg (2568x1426, 1.13M)

I want to come back but i don't

The original Prey 2 looked fucking great, too bad Bethesda kept fucking with the studio trying to drain them of money so they would let Bethesda buy them out right. Nu-Prey was a fine System Shock knock off. it would have been better received if the Arkane wasnt forced to call it Prey.

Attached: 61MV1JtcClL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 39K)

>tfw like the idea of Golden Sun
>tfw I will never own any Nintendo console and thus will never get the chance to play any of the modern ones

Breath of Fire 4 rules, I emulated through it like a few years ago and found it super fun.

Remaster the first 2 games, then scrap Dark Dawn's story and continue from there.

>Jet Force Gemini
My nigga.

Attached: __before_the_last_war___juno___by_princess_flopy_13_d8gnxvn-250t.jpg (283x250, 12K)

>>too frenetic for 40+ hour adventures...
>people still buy skyrim after already having multiple copies

BoF3 is great too if you havent played it.

BUY THE FUCKING REMAKES OF 1 AND 2 FOR THE SWITCH! BUY THEM SO WE CAN GET A REMAKE OF SAGA! FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK.

Attached: panzer-dragoon-saga-saturn-cover.jpg (731x1024, 154K)

I fucking love Legends 1 and 2, but the series is fine dead honestly.

I have no problem letting most of these older series stay dead, granted MML never reached its full potential. MML1 had some exploration and minor metroidvania elements to it, but it was also pretty minimal.

Emulated through that one first since I remembered my sister playing it as kids. Enjoyed it a lot too, but I liked 4 more. Shame the games are pretty niche compared to all the big JRPGs on the system.

>Shame the games are pretty niche compared to all the big JRPGs on the system.
It is. They are. Ever play Shadow Hears?

Seconded.

fuck this made me think of primal rage
claymation in videogames is one of those things i wish I discovered sooner/was more popular

Attached: Talon.gif (420x200, 350K)

Everyone knows it's canon that chibi robo died and went to hell for peeking in on the frog girl while she was bathing. He ain't coming back.

you already got that monkey paw in 6's terrible shit. You don't want capcom touching it ever again. Just let the series end in peace.

>being able to buy loot boxs for ammo
>hand gun bullets are common while slugs and pheromones kinds are rare
>jump scares
>glitches out the ass and developer claims "part of the aesthetic"

For some reason Breath of Fire 2 is the RPG I have played the most times and never got bored of it, I know nobody agrees but for me it was way better than any FF.

I’m sorry you only played 3

>Fossil Fighters
>Spectrobes
>Kid Icarus
>F-Zero
>Mega Man X
>Mega Man Legends
>Mega Man ZX
>Mother
>Jak and Daxter
>Left 4 Dead
>Ratchet and Clank
>Star Fox
>Castlevania
>Sonic
Fuck. There's way too many dead franchises.

>Mother
it's not dead though, it's over.

Eh 3H toned down the waifu bs by quite a lot though.

wait source on the mmo?

The point is, the games are no longer being made and I'd like more to be made. Sequels are unnecessary, I only really want remakes.

Games that didnt sell / doesnt need new entries: the thread

Look up Skull Monkeys and The Neverhood.

Nah, was thinking about playing it during October though.

A lot of them stopped being made because at one time, they werent selling as expected.

Or that the company doesnt care about making a new one.

i have a friend that is a huge FF fan and couldnt stop telling me is a lufia rip off just because a song remind it to him.
JRPG fags that has been decades in the game can be very aggressive against anything that was created after FF7.

This so much. I legit just came for this franchise.

PTSD right there. I hated that rock SO much

Spectrobes
Fuck di*ney

After the RE2 remake I've been thinking that a SH game with a continuous lurking piramid head in a relatively big town where you can enter EVERY house, sewer and store would be great

Also darkness and sound should play a huge part. If it's not in the zone of your flashlight it should not be visible period, and walking/avoiding wet floor or wooden floor should be a big no-no

I was heavily invested in this game's lore when I was a kid, but Circle of Doom wasn't very good and II was some weird fucking MMO shit.
It sucks how good the first two games (barring War of Heroes on the PC) on the Xbox were, it was like Warhammer Fantasy Lite made by Koreans

Attached: 47722-kingdom-under-fire-the-crusaders-xbox-front-cover.jpg (800x1116, 199K)

But you can still get matches in the original splatoon

>Shadow Hearts
It's a damn shame the first game released around the same time as FFX. Who even owns the IP?

Attached: Shadow Hearts 2 Combat.jpg (569x436, 26K)

>boomer fps making a comeback
>still ded

Attached: turok.jpg (460x215, 45K)

All of that is false though, faggot.

Attached: 2nd Runner.jpg (640x910, 96K)

Anything this entire franchise touches now turns to shit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

I would love a prequel.

Attached: 1485936938749.gif (192x256, 318K)

MoH was probably one of the most mismanaged properties in recent memory
>Quick! We need to alternate each year between MoH and BF to compete with CoD!

A lot of devs were doing that.
>Quick, we need to make exact clones of Call of Duty.
>But charge the same price.
>Even though COD already captivated the targeted audience.
Retards.

Attached: 1464837661294.png (375x360, 113K)

Fire emblem just doesn't fill the void

Attached: 220px-Shining_Force.jpg (220x311, 33K)

Universal Entertainment Corporation, formerly Azure. They make pachinko and slot shit and own stakes in casinos. They havent made a game since the 80's and haven't even published anything in over a decade. They'll likely just sit on the license forever.

These two actually bum me out. Fuck everything else. I miss them. I miss them.

my fucking nigga
just do a reboot and retcon 2's buffoonery.

>It's really bland as far as JRPG's go
Yet this board praises DQ.
Really makes you think.

I refuse to give up hope. One day it will return, and it will be glorious.

Attached: F-Zero_HD.png (500x200, 72K)

Was Feather even good? I heard it was a TRPG.

Well, there were rumors of it being revived.
Same as those LA remake rumors from a while back.
Both were slated as 3DS titles, yet LA is on the Switch. It's entirely possible that within the next year you guys will be getting a Golden Sun revival.

>MH Stories

Attached: 1562632004646.jpg (680x383, 19K)

I suspect Camelot will still be making a golf game for the Switch at some point. The question is if they're working on it now or if they have the go from Nintendo to work on a different IP.

I haven't taken the time to play it yet, but it does look promising.

Rise of Nations

Attached: 1523623572473468.jpg (1920x1080, 945K)

Attached: MM legends 3.webm (720x444, 2.93M)

>Games you can't get online

Attached: 1535920028162.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

Well shit...I guess it's for the best.
If a game was made today it probably would be a mere shadow of the older titles. Come to think of it I need to get around to playing the prequel.

Attached: Koudelka (1999).jpg (800x677, 104K)

I never got to play one or two.
It would probably look even better with upgraded graphics.

Attached: Steel Battalion.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

I remember that weird few years were Koei released fucking bangers between their Dynasty Warrior releases.

Attached: col.jpg (372x500, 37K)

Rest in Peace Obscure.

It was a Miracle.
I mean seriously you walk in a school with guns and kill infested students.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x210, 16K)

This is only ever acceptable for games with points of no return. If you can go back there's no reason to fuck people out of items and upgrades. I'm still seething Capcom decided to do this in a fucking Zelda game. Fuck Minish Cap.

Alundra

AHHHHHH THAT LOOKS FUN FUCK YOU NINTENDO

>the world became too frenetic for 40+ hour adventures

Yet games with no end game like Fornite, league and overwatch dominate the market.

The problem is ADHD on modern gamers

youtube.com/watch?v=G2rJYBOIAxo

There's a brand new Turok game coming out bro.

sorry

DELETE THIS FUCKING IMMEDIATELY

I would love another one but i think they (EA) would fuck it up.

it can still take place during the Clone wars and take place on four different missions.

Attached: 1550629554969.jpg (1200x674, 137K)

> I think the world became too frenetic for 40+ hour adventures...
>DQXI, Persona 5, Xenoblade 2, Octopath traveler release within a year of each other

Come on Level 5 this and DC3

Attached: 25E78D85-8F26-46DD-BE1D-7F18EC1A1CC4.jpg (750x850, 136K)

>human
>proxian
>werewolf
>lemurian (which is kind of a stretch, I admit, but they're technically a different race)
I think there were also beastmen in dark dawn, I haven't played it yet

>2019, i am forgotten...

Attached: Mega&RollMML.jpg (768x1024, 318K)

>volnutt stuck on the moon
>x has the axl situation going on
>zx has the guardians cliffhanger
>we never found out what happened to megaman during the x timeline

>A re-release of the game has been hampered by the complicated state of the series' intellectual property (IP) rights, with even parties assumed to be in possession of the IP having publicly admitted not knowing the precise legal situation of the series.

Truly NEVER EVER

Attached: No_one_lives_forever_video_game_PC_cover_scan.jpg (260x380, 41K)

theyll ruin it anyway

this game is better
youtube.com/watch?v=OkNstmG9gU0

Praying Doesn’t do anything because “god” isn’t real

give me nightfire updated with online multiplayer

Attached: 1552104654072.png (215x280, 132K)

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 24K)

They tried user, the third game wasn't well received.

I actually 100%'ed the game going through it blind. Nothing caught me as missable, what was it?

I've been replaying the games again recently (on season 3 now) and I really wish I had more to play after. They're the definition of comfy.

I'd rather just play Allied Assault again.

well there is another way to play it

Attached: 1498581066030.jpg (900x1350, 959K)

I want Starfy to come back stronger than ever. ;_;

Attached: Starfy_Assist_Trophy_SSBU.png (240x240, 29K)

Fuck I want a remake of SH1/2. With more expanded territories to explore and utilizing the time period with more myths/monsters.

Attached: 184022066X-original[1].jpg (318x500, 30K)

Golden Sun for sure
Dead Space
Gotham City Imposters
Paragon without the trash update
rip telltale, I'd love another tftb

What was it?

>rip telltale, I'd love another tftb
Telltales: Fuck the Bear?

Ground Control

Klonoa

Attached: klonoa.png (420x420, 248K)

Tales from the borderlands

please dont fuck animals
except thiccabelle amirite?

Please make it good again.

Attached: Papermario.jpg (376x265, 32K)

Still hurts.

Attached: Nights.jpg (488x770, 142K)

This.

lufia which is never ever coming back

I know the franchise concluded the story, but I mean come on man its a fucking cliffhanger.

A nigga just want to burn people with tasers and shoot G11s,

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 16K)

Dragon Quest has actual good gameplay to offset the blandness

Would kill for Front Mission with some mechanics borrowed from XCOM (more environmental destruction etc)
Also Armored Core I know there's Daemon x Machina, but I just want some good ole AC

Attached: d33fx8s-a0c5f1c4-d2a0-4e1f-aec2-b29cd38d72b1.jpg (1440x900, 431K)

>No Onimusha 3 HD
>No HD collection in general just a one off release of Warlords
>No Onimusha cards in Teppen
>Nioh ended up being a souls clone instead of the Onimusha successor like five people hoped it would be
It hurts

Attached: 151112-Onimusha_3_-_Demon_Siege_(USA)-2.jpg (1024x768, 210K)

Galaxy angel

The Guild series

Dark Cloud.

It's one of the few original JRPGs on the system.

One of the kinstone fusions has a glitch that prevents you from getting Mirror shield if you try to do it without the correct piece. They fixed it in the US release I think.

You have been visited by gamer vixen Laura.

This Laura is about to die (just like this thread).

Press 'B' to bump!

Attached: Laura.png (717x389, 342K)