What does Yea Forums think of Warframe?

What does Yea Forums think of Warframe?

Attached: 1560890022646.jpg (1123x673, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WatchPeopleDieInside/comments/btypnn/happy_birthday_to_nick_g/ep64s3r/
youtu.be/xP-20gv0waA?t=70
youtu.be/f9Sk_Dyjgao
youtu.be/MPMqlvfJZ6I
youtu.be/euRlAUB8s6M
youtu.be/XTCSL4mV4EU
youtube.com/watch?v=mNoedF8lRZY
youtu.be/58vU6z-6nWg
youtu.be/Ev_nueioHk4
youtube.com/watch?v=xrQtsLVa504
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop looking for excuses to post whores

gamer

post the nip slip

warframe p good but the developers release content too slowly.

jew/10

God Reb is so hot. I want her to femdom me and spit in my mouth.

Nightwave killed it.
But props on them for allowing people to trade plat

Mindless grind with no challenge.

It's like WoW without what still makes WoW decent in terms of content and challenge.

Warframe could be really more than what it is, a shallow, empty game in a some beautiful appearence.

I too wish to see this.

Trash.

Lost me when they changed the movement

>he liked clunky coptering
whats wrong with you, they even got rid of the shitty stamina meter. It controls objectively better now.

I think it has over 25 million registered losers.

Attached: file.png (553x656, 784K)

I fucking hate nightwave too many shit ones like forma 3 times.

>choker
whore

>tfw no space mommy gf

Yeah, I liked coptering.

Please, PLEASE post THAT.

basically this it's just too easy, I don't mind grinding if there's a reason for it (usually making my character more powerful and that power can then be actually used somewhere) but warframe has no challenge after you get the core set of frames and gear (stealth frame, few good guns, trinity or aoe frame like saryn). most of the grind is just pointless

I hate the aheagomeme. normalfags ruin everything. It's not even funny or sexy they just look stupid.

>another jizzbrain thread

*sighs*

Kys

This
2D > 3D

I'm afraid you'll be disappointed my friend, she is for tender lovemaking only.

Leave

This is so frustrating

>grind for warframes, only thing to do with warframes is grind other warframes
>no interesting or challenging endgame content
>DE backed themselves into a corner with their garbage mod system that made everyone so fucking overpowered that they immediately obviate any content they release
>endgame bosses swimming in invuln phases and CC to artificially draw out the encounter because of said overpowered players
>DE can't fix this problem without overhauling the mod system to severely gimp the players, which pisses off the whales
>slow content releases that just have more frames to do nothing with
>really high-quality single player story content, but there's not nearly enough of it
just keep the warframe servers on to make money off whales and make a single player game starring a single Tenno, it'd be better than the shit Warframe is

Attached: 1335976871055.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>brown nips

singleplayer game where you have to spend all your resources to rescue another warframe, only to repeat the same shit with your new binch. have 5-8 of the good warframes in and about 5-6 hours of gameplay to get a new one. Add the rest as DLC later ('C,')
bring the open world shit as new game+

Some warframe are fucking useless end game so why bother playing it. They also like to Nerf good ones to keep you in the grind loop.
t. Nyx player back around 2010

sauce

Ok ill leave and have sex with real women

>dude haha aheago is so lewd haha dude thiccc hehe

Attached: 1561422382794.jpg (717x717, 66K)

based purebrain

Just unlocked Wukong Prime, so I'm having fun

It was fun for a bit. I stopped because I got locked behind a soft paywall with the inventory. I had so much shit I needed to build amd claim butt I couldn't. Everybody said you just use platinum butt as a new player I couldn't figure out how to farm for anything anyone would buy.

Attached: 1449957054697.webm (340x436, 528K)

It was okay. Now it's just a garbled mess. Idk, I could see myself playing again if a friend wanted to try it out, but I can't get into it anymore by myself.
Was fun for a while, a year or so ago, but it's just endless. Maybe if they got rid of the cheap mobile game inspired mechanics I'd be less put off by the rest of the grinding/monetization.

why would you not wear a bra to a live stream and then also wear a really loose fitting low cut sweater of sorts

She did it for Higgus. She craves Higgus cock.

Attached: 1564387112311.jpg (1242x1214, 257K)

Reminder that Rebecca got tried into saying nigger on stream and started to cry.

huh?

Nyx didn't get nerfed though, she just kinda fell behind.

Ain't there a nude of this chick?

>cute face with this body type
there never is, it's a rule of nature

>Becca shows her wet pussy on stream
>cries
Becca does a nip slip on stream
>cries
>Becca fakes having an orgasm on stream over a retarded Android partner app
>gets harassed by thousands of autists over it
>cries
Becca gets tricked into saying nigger when reading a comment from a player with a troll user name
>cries
Poor Becca. If this Jewish slut would just submit to Higgus she could spare herself further embarrassment.

tricked*
reddit.com/r/WatchPeopleDieInside/comments/btypnn/happy_birthday_to_nick_g/ep64s3r/
>r*ddit
That's the only place I could find the clip

Saggy tits

rule 34, my son

get a load of this fag

alright gona need sources for the rest of those
who the fuck is higgus btw

Eat shit mong

okay i see it
link the wet pussy and the android app thingy if you got it

Because then she couldn't "accidentally" show her tits.

Higgus is a fucking legendary autist and Warbro who harassed this slut for years. Her entire career at DE and appearing on streams as one of their primary media personalities is a total disaster.

I sigh too whenever I have to filter another one of you retards.

I haven't played since they added the downie children
I liked the Kohm and the flamethrower

Garbage, and I say this after 1000 hours
99% of Warframe threads on Yea Forums and /vg/ always end up with
>LOOK AT THIS WOMANLET LEAF
and
>Warframe ass.webm for the nth time
And I'm still seething that they have the gall to not give Hydroid a deluxe skin but you know what why not give another one to a frame that has like 90 already.

Attached: 1532709009399.jpg (2048x1217, 1.1M)

It's just grinding for the sake of grinding, makes no sense to me. The art direction is strange too.

Sorry you have to hide everyone pointing out your obsession

I put over a thousand hours into it over almost 6 years. Solid game with a fantastic core gameplay loop and comfy atmosphere.
But the charm wore off and new stuff like Plains of Eidolon didn’t really spark it back for long for me.
I’d recommend it and suggest someone drop like $20 on plat when they get a 75% sale as their daily reward then enjoy the game without feeling burdened by limited frame/weapon slots.
I look back on it as good fun that wasn’t quite worth the time I put into it.
This is still some of my favorite vidya music. I don't even know what instrument comes in after 1:10 but I love the nostalgic vibe it gives. Really communicated the grandeur of the Orokin
youtu.be/xP-20gv0waA?t=70

Attached: 1563896242888.png (320x320, 90K)

fuck warframe I love senko

she looks old and fat

this soundtrack really reminds me of some of the jak 2 music especially when you get the precursor artifacts from that one forest. its so hopeful but reminds you that its a dead and ancient society that used to exist

the game sucks and you were mind controlled into thinking you're getting anywhere but instead you just grinded until the next tier of grindy bullshit, LOL

looking through her IG she actually seems to not wear bra quite often. good lady

youtu.be/f9Sk_Dyjgao

Attached: 1560919330921.png (738x499, 394K)

>Becca shows her wet pussy on stream

Attached: source.jpg (500x500, 40K)

This is actually really hot
I wanna wear a similar helmet that only shows my mouthe and get used like an onahole
That would be so fucking hot

Ah yes, thank you user. All this time I thought I was having fun playing a high speed game about magic space ninjas with my friends, but it was just a lie that you, with your supreme insight into my own life and soul have now penetrated with this post.
I have been enlightened.

Attached: yuzuka manor gets a switch.jpg (500x288, 32K)

I put 300 hours into the game and i remember having fun, but I also feel like it was a lot of wasted time, I don't get this with other games either

>WoW
>content
>challenge
>compares fun action game to pure gameplay-free skinner box
Kill yourself drone.

Attached: 1547416733506.jpg (600x610, 143K)

The fact that it still doesn't have an endgame is pathetic. The stupid kids also ruined inmt for me, haven't played in like 15 months. Poe is my grind game of choice now.

I dont see it.

>its so hopeful but reminds you that its a dead and ancient society that used to exist
Precisely! Well put user. Mind linking the track? Never played Jak 2 and I'd rather not listen to the whole OST to find it.

Attached: 1562691672338.jpg (1373x1253, 112K)

youtu.be/MPMqlvfJZ6I
youtu.be/euRlAUB8s6M
youtu.be/XTCSL4mV4EU
just postin highlights

>coptering
>clunky
Fuck you, Steve. Bullet jump is great and removal of stamina is great but coptering was staple of Warframe.

Attached: image0-52.jpg (565x547, 51K)

Its a skinner box. You ultimately have nothing to do except build weapons, level them, and throw them away. Of course it takes 12-24 hours to build any given weapon to increase the length you have to wait too.
They fucked nerfed the one map on the star chart that was used to quickly level weapons with a booster. That was something they claimed they would never do. Just like they nerfed Excal's rework after claiming he was working as intended.
DE is just a shit company. Nothing good will ever come from Warframe. Its just a Chinese financed skinner box.

>that realization on her face afterwards

Attached: 1461803219865.png (327x316, 165K)

What's her Instagram name?

>not posting the best track
youtube.com/watch?v=mNoedF8lRZY

Attached: 1521203030069.jpg (377x466, 35K)

It just feels like it's spinning its wheels right now. Like it's trying to be so ambitious with Empyrean/Duiviri/remasters that it's leaving the core gameplay in the dust. I mean fuck, it's been over a year since melee 3.0 was supposed to release.

>negative a cup
Disgusting.

>They fucked nerfed the one map on the star chart that was used to quickly level weapons with a booster.
Just go to ESO, cunt. It's faster and you have to actually play instead of watching one Banshee farting afk.

Attached: 1519240118871.png (776x604, 1.1M)

That is literally the same song in but with a different title.
The OST didn't have an official release or names for a long time and fans who ripped the files made up their own.

Pretty much how I feel.

there were a lot more forrests in the game than i remembered, so i will link all the ones i think it is

youtu.be/58vU6z-6nWg
youtu.be/Ev_nueioHk4

pretty sure its the second link, but whatever
this game did dynamic music really well since all the music were done from the ps2's soundcard itself. They went and made everything pre recorded in 3, so sadly no dynamic music there.

I miss old wall running and such but its time to move on
those times are gone
acrid isnt top tier, you cant stack all elements, and grineer will never have bad voice acting again. its time to accept the nu warframe, and all the good and bad it brings

I waited probably 5 years for damage to get reworked. The fact that literally every single weapon in the game REQUIRES one of the Multi shot mods and Serration along with two elemental cards is horseshit. What does DE eventually come up with as a stop gap? Riven mods. So you still require all of the above, but you need to spend time grinding Kuva so you can RNG roll a decent Riven mod too. And Rivens are per weapon. Incredible.

Bullshit, confusing, sloppy.

Stopped not too long after they updated ember. I got the prime suit and just kinda fell off once they nerfed the aoe. Can't really blame them since it was pretty easy to just stand around and chat for 20 minutes while you beat a wave mission but I kinda stopped playing a few weeks after that.

>mfw DE will never nerf the best frame (Valkyr) because she's already useless

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Warframe is for poor dumb faggots with no friends. Literally only people who play warframe are people who've run out of money and can't afford to keep buying the newer games their friends play.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrQtsLVa504

this music still gives me chills. makes me miss the days when i knew next to nothing about the game and everything was still new. now after 1200 hours it all just seems like wasted potential and i don't know what i even played all those hours for.

Attached: 1547364467115.png (1915x1011, 1.1M)

rebbford

it hurts me because i love ember
their main excuse with it is that it made running early levels too easy and was bad experience for new players, when they should have instead ensured new players only pair with other new players in the missions search mode for a few hours unless specefically invited to games or invited players over for help.

Ember is really useless in later difficulties but shined well in mid game content. Now other frames do her job better and she is just not in a good place. Her 1 is just useless

This is very, very obviously not her to anyone that isn't faceblind. But go ahead and jerk it over this anyways I guess.

Kind burned out again (for the 5th time or some shit, playing since closed beta) on the fucking Rivens. I only ever get them for absolute dogshit weapons and even that is a rare occurence, mostly getting anal statues.

Valkyr could be used to absolutely shit all over the first Eidolon, there was some weird shit going on with her claws if you could reach the head.

>watching some Warframe youtuber explaining his build for whatever kind of grind
>"...this build/frame/weapon is pretty good because it doesn't require much formas..."
>"...I'm assuming that you already have every single mod in the game..."
What the fuck?

Attached: 1520876745337.png (381x493, 433K)

Of course that's her

Yeah, I hear the similarity but I don't get quite the same vibe as the Orokin music. Maybe it has to be experienced in-game to really appreciate.
Thanks for sharing.

Imagine the smell haha...

Attached: IMG_20190805_225334.jpg (1080x1272, 251K)

Panthera will never get the love it deserves
it got uber buffed once and recieved a minor nerf, but it is still my favorite primary
It would be nice if they made a augment mod for it that made blades that hit enemies bounce off and curve back to hit the enemies again. Kinda like all those ratchet and clank buzz saw guns

Warframe has always and will always be a bad experience for new players. I played Warframe back in the alpha, when it had an unlock tree rather than mod cards and you had to pay to unlock your 4th ability. The first mission I joined, I spawned in the middle of the level, all the other players had already run off by the time I loaded in and I immediately died. A couple more instances of that later, I uninstalled the game. It wasn't until quite some time later, the patch when Nova came out I believe, that I tried again and actually got into it.

It's a shame, ember has a mechanically nice kit, but she's just mathematically not viable. Anything above level 40 is just about unkillable for her, even on a high strength build. She's probably the worst frame in the game, even worse than vauban.

>tfw made 2k plat from Mesa Prime alone
>tfw PS4 player
Wish there was an option to move characters.

Attached: 1562231344675.jpg (436x399, 79K)

Streamers/youtubers are worth less as human beings. I would rank a raghead who fucks goats higher than them.

>warframe thread
>100 posts in
>no sign of sexy warframes in sight
For shame, Yea Forums

its def attributed to you being there and playing it. The world is a slum, grey and dreary, its the first time you see nature and flowers and such. the orokin music is better geared though for that hopefulness in general.

jelly bean face

Hate that shit.
I play solo because I can't afford live at the moment, and it just feels impossible to keep up with later game planets. I can't get endgame tier frames with clearing these planets so I'm stuck.

Fuck your panthera. I can't believe I trashed one of my favorite primaries for that piece of shit. I can't be arsed to farm another miter so instead I'm just going to be really bitter about the panthera. Fuck that thing.

>even worse than vauban
idk about that. you can still use her for ez mode low level fissures or syndicate missions. vauban just doesn't do anything at all.