Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/BeautifulComfortablePepperDancingBaby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Congratz to the mexican winning at a party game

Seethe

Pakistani BVLL is at it again.

SF only matters you know

imagine being this pleb

I'm so glad the party game players get a chance to be taken seriously. The best game at EVO will always be twinkle star sprites, no other games matter.

>Mexicans win the most popular game at EVO
>Japanese win the most games tournaments
>Americans only won at woke MK11 and some minor anime game
>Europeans...
Wtf bros I thought we were good at games

Street Fighter and some irrelevant fighting games and ... party shit for kids

That T7 and SFV GFs was pretty good desu

True

Tekken's sucked pretty bad.
Arslan was just spamming the same broken move the entire time, poking and punishing and a top tier character
No thrills, very little action.
Arslan is a good player for sure but that was probably the least entertaining Tekken 7 grand final I've seen.
Lowhigh vs Nobi and CBM vs Speedkicks were the best sets all Evo.

Indeed

SF5 GF was just a reminder that the game has no fucking defense.

it has defense, it just comes from your own skill instead of option selects

I wish they played more puzzle games at EVO
Magical Beat would be the hypest shit

USA won a main anime game at evo for the first time in a million years.
Even Japan agrees that tag final was kino

Attached: crosstagjp.png (935x264, 13K)

>and a
on a*

>le spam
Another brainlet who knows nothing of the game. There's a reason why nobody said shit about the Paki's win. It was fair.

>American won with American characters in the most anime game of the show

why is 3d fighers the only competitive genre with relevant women players?

Attached: cuddle kayane.jpg (1470x900, 377K)

i thought it was fun as hell, just because it was knee that was the underdog for that fight. We basically never seen someone who could consistently and always shaft knee, and that made things spicy even though the actual game was so-so for spectators.

less execution heavy

I think this has alot to do with it. Tekken isn't very mechanically difficult other than very specific, character specific stuff like TJU and PEWGF, and many characters have normalized moves. This allows for more mind games and conditioning which i would assume women would be better at.

also seems like 3d fighers just have higher amounts women playing than most genres, so there is a larger talent pool to draw from.
not that I have any stats to back that up, just my impression.

>downplaying winning in BBTAG with a lowtier team
What Shinku did was amazing you nigger. In a field of akihiko, mitsurus and yuzurihas, thats an uphill climb

Arslan Ash is absolutely based. Guy just comes out if his shithole country and start fucking up established japanese/korean legends.

>Mexico
>Won at some gay nintendo shit and not SNK fighting
Shame on you

Hey, the baguettes came out in full force for SCVI, got 7th and 3rd I believe? It was good.

Seethe harder.

Attached: 1547447058753.png (1300x1300, 748K)

shit like this also helps every fighting game grow. many people dont bother playing fightan games at all because they think they'll never ever beat the legends. Arslan doing just that multiple times, in the biggest tournament for tekken history would surely inspire many people to pick up the genre.

Yeah, for some reason, France has always been one of the best country when it comes to SC.

I dont think anyone is complaining about fairness when it comes to Arslan, dude is a fucking god. But Kazumi is a real piece of shit of a character, boring to play as and to watch

It's funny how the "gay nintendo shit" outsold every single of these games.

Attached: 1535238544143.png (551x713, 515K)

Kazumi gets destroyed by aggressive players, yet Arslan played that Kazumi like no other.

Woman ONLY play games so they can meet thirsty Chads.
2D fighters have no Chads so...

What? You won Tekken.

Why does this matter exactly?

Anakin played like an aggressive gorilla against Anakin and tore his ass open but no one talks about that when saying how boring he is.

>a game made for both the most casual players and competitive people that has a very low barrier to entry that also is the mainline game for a nintendo console outsells autistic fighting games that require many hours, even years of dedication to be just semi competent.
color me surprised user.

>Korea won the samurai-themed game
Sorta ironic I guess

Street Fighter hasn't mattered since the 90s, only dorks looking to brag about their fighting games prowess still gives a shit about it as well as most of this fighting games depicted in that image. All the people that actually enjoy fighting games are either playing KoF or Mugen

Infiltration lives in Japan, doesn't he?

No doubt about that, Arslan defense is amazing and that's probably why Knee can't get a win over him, he plays too safe.
I wasn't trying to trash talk Arslan, Kazumi is just shit when it comes to the entertainment factor so I understand why people might be hating on him. Same shit with Jacks player

No, he lives in Korea.

>Europeans...
Yeah most of us sure are hype that Evo takes place in the USA.
Can't wait to pay my flight, hotel, full price + taxes to choke in the early bracket due to hours delay.

hes sponsored by a korean company aint he? woudnt that mean hes living in korea?

Was

Nice cope.

Attached: 1561645259833.jpg (690x720, 77K)

No but he's always in Japan to practice.

>when jeondding shows up
clips.twitch.tv/BeautifulComfortablePepperDancingBaby

Attached: DxFXMDNU8AAod1Q.jpg (900x1200, 124K)

Fair. But I feel like all that is taken over by the fact that this literal who (even though he won japan Evo) ran a train on all the established tekken pros. I love that shit. What's more is that apparently he lost in Pakistan, so there are even more pros hidden in that shithole.

He needs to cut asap

I just watched the video, I take it back damn

>Anakin tore Anakin's ass open

I've heard of sucking your own dick but damn...

Yeah, pakistan still got some hidden powerhouses, Chikurin went there to do some FT10 and he lost a few, Knee even said he was considering going there more often to train.
And about Arslan, its especially amazing when you take into account that Tekken has been dominated by the same players for more than a decade, comp tekken was in the same situation as comp melee

That's not true, SF4 was a huge deal

>Mained Byakuya for years
>Got away with fucking murder
>Now tierfaggots will jump on him and my days of retarded corner setplay will be over
Fuck Evo

Attached: byakuya.jpg (850x1600, 104K)

Looks like Yu from persòyna

>MK11 was the only game where the viewership decreased from the previous Top 8

>Now
If people didn't know about Byakuya before they had either never played against one or never watched any matches against him (or both)

shits the best part about evo, new tech and new strats being revealed at the biggest tourney. wasn't there a Mika player in top 8 as well?

Top 8 was:
>2 Mikas
>Yuzu
>Eltnum
>Seth
>Byakuya
>Enkidu
>Nanase

An Algerian guy almost won SFV, I hope we see more players from these countries that aren’t known for esports placing highly.

>2 mikas and an Enkidu
what the fuck? jesus, i should really go watch the vod, looks like i missed some spicy shit.

Rashid carried the fuck out of Big Bird

The Enkidu was also a leaf and the only non-jap in top 8 and he put up quite a fight.

ur just mad lol

The mexico/spic thing is nothing but a meme, 9 out of 10 times they can't stand up to the chinks/nips.

t. spic

works out for the japs

Ther Enkidu and one of the Mika's put kinda a poor showing in the top eight. The other Mika was cool though. His tag was Neji. Both Mikas had to fight Kure the Yuzuriha player.

>Pakistani guy prays to his imaginary friend on stage.
Wowsers.

Attached: 1414050774021.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

>Allah (pbuh) actually gives him the power to beat his enemies at tekken for being faithful and righteous
YHWH and its christian offshoot don't care about videogames, that's why Islam is based.

You forgot the tip.

Coaching is against the rules, take away his prize.

Attached: 1356770496684.jpg (500x702, 52K)

Reminder that this random roastie predicted Bonchan would win way back in day 1 pools.

Apologize to random roastie, Yea Forums.

Attached: capccomqt.jpg (509x580, 35K)

>Uses a woman to beat her child and grandchild
I dunno user, not sure Allah is about that...

KEK

Underrated.

Attached: Punpun_god.png (689x491, 137K)

Would fuck

Was MK11 the least watched one of the event? It had like 50k viewers, didn't it?

Attached: 1527208468673.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Kim Hae Ryeong confirmed for Season 2

>mexico winning a party game
>not even in onmexican in the top 8 of the SNK game
Pretty shameful desu

it had one HUE that's another SNK stronghold

Does any other country cares for MK other than the US? Everyone else seems to universally consider it to be a kuso game.

>>mexico winning a party game

Seethe

>>not even in onmexican in the top 8 of the SNK game

If I remember, there was a Mexican in the top 8 at Samsho

brazilian

dude, not even the usa cares about mk

It was a BR
Best mexican player got tied for 17 iirc

As far as I know, Samsho was never popular in Mexico

Soul Calibur 6 got like 36k views but considering how small a title it has been and finals being on Friday night that's actually pretty good.

It was a great Top 8 as well other than that ogre who they insist on keeping as a commentator. Voldo pelvic thrusting Azwel into being champion was a great ending.

The only unexpected result is america winning BBTAG, but I read japan is not much into it compared to previous BB games.
The paki guy had previously won evo japan so he was in a way the defending champion.

hes the only guy to ever get a dual win at both evos, shits wild

Well there has only been like 2 evo japans total

there was that evo sai tournament that was kinda like the first evo japan

>Valle in a Top 8

Attached: 1504387967032.jpg (640x539, 44K)

>DBZ winner used three Gokus
What an absolute joke of a roster.

>Bardock = Goku

Agreed, all he did was spam jabs.

essentially yes, and 1 of the 2 new announced characters is a goku as well

Goku is half Bardock so that means Bardock counts as 2 Goku

Most popular game? Maybe on the twitch stream. Barely anyone bothered to show up at the actual event lmao

Attached: (You).webm (640x360, 603K)

to be fair, they wouldve needed their parents permission to show up

it wasn't on sunday that's why and how are those numbers bad

>Wagner didn’t make it to top 8
>Considered mid tier in Japan
>New update coming up
Time for buffs.

Attached: 788163B6-D678-4B69-A5F3-01F40D0D0F09.jpg (128x128, 7K)

underrated post

what game is this from?

borderlands 2

Mexichads in da house tonight

Attached: dcnvsra-7f64cf0d-54a3-4f8a-a237-943f35a394a0.jpg (684x1024, 488K)

>Arslan was just spamming the same broken move the entire time, poking and punishing and a top tier character
this, I dont understand why some people saw him as the underdog. Knee going from Paul to Kazuya to Jin was infintely more hype. I have to respect Arslans neutral game though, it was on point.