SS13

Yes i suppose it-GOOD LORD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN that ss13 thread

Attached: 1563414647742.png (1008x783, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wxejpe51_Fc
youtu.be/pIiBB1dA-3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S11E5 thread
Sneed

sneed

is this now a sneed thread

Uhhh, singuloose?

sneed

Yes i suppose it-GOOD LORD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN Sneed's Feed & Seed

sneed station 13 (formerly chuck's)

formerly a ss13 thread

and feed

Uuhh, Gravitational anomaly

Attached: 1564723706851.gif (1100x450, 326K)

haha SNEED haha, SNEEEED GUYS haha

S-
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
S-S-Sn
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAABHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
SNEED's F-
OOOOOOOOOOOOAHAAHAHAHAHAA
SNEED'S FEED AND SEED WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aah!
A SINGULOOSE!
IN THIS PART OF THE STATION, AT THIS TIME IN THE SHIFT, LOCALIZED ENTIRELY IN THE CHEF'S BACKROOM?!

Yes!

...may I see it?

May i see it?

I FEEL A NEED, A NEED FOR SNEED

sneed

No.

call the shuttle

mimechads ww@?

Sneed's Feed & Seed Farming Simulator 2 (sequel to Chuck's)

Post SS13 tips and tricks

Attached: 1558973340525.webm (388x630, 330K)

Fucking saved, thanks user. I would post tips but I don't have any non-surface level tips.

Clowns of olde. I call upon ye. What are some excellent pranks?

Does anyone here play other byond games, like spires of agartha or misuterii high, or sig legend 2? I've grown bored of ss13 over time, these other games are pretty shit as well but they're a nice change of pace.

Ask the HoP for all access over and over again, but show up in the line with a different costume each time

kill the mime roundstart and deny any questions bwoinked at you

They're shit. Gamemaker has better games.

tgstation is fucking shit now

I don't disagree, just curious if anyone else did. Already had byond installed and figured I might take a look around, maybe someone would have found one that was alright.

Headsets have encrypt keys in them you can take out with a screwdriver. if you find a sec headset as an antag just unscrew the key and put it in a common headset you still hear sec radio chatter but it will look like a normal headset. This goes for others depts as sec too if you think one dept is being shady find a headset and listen in on what that dept is saying with out them knowing.

youtu.be/Wxejpe51_Fc

>it's an autistic CMO ruins medbay episode
You know Cyroxadone works extremely well if the patient is naked right?

even if you dont have any arms you can still pull things and throw people

>now
epic

ahahah NO WAY this is real, right?

tgstation has been overrun for ages now, it shouldn't be surprising

when laying wire under grill to shock people you dont actually have to remove the grill just alt click on the grill and select plating in the top right of your screen (above text box)
it will lay a wire down then just alt click the powercable underneath the grill and you have now lead a wire without exposing yourself to any potential shitters

If I wanted to play this game for the first time, what should I do and which station should I go on? Judging by this I should stay far away from /tg/station.

honestly alot of server have activily rebelled against tg staff while still using their code base go to different servers and see what ya like. There are even some servers that use tg but added thier own custom codes so while you can avoid main tg a server using tg isnt a sign they are like

/vg/ is pretty good when it straddles the lowRP line, usually it falls on the noRP end though.

>/vg/

Attached: turbo autism.webm (800x412, 1.45M)

TG station is no longer affiliated with /tg/ or Yea Forums in general, please stop using old names
different servers provide different experiences, so really it's a case of "try them all until you find one you like". /vg/station has the best cultist gamemode but other than that i dunno how it compares to other servers

Attached: assault on cargonia.jpg (607x457, 106K)

youtu.be/pIiBB1dA-3o

Can't handle real man's engineering?

Attached: ntr.png (402x912, 77K)

You can actually set up all emitters at round start following pic related for an example the reflectors are set as follow
Top (0)
Mid (0)
Left reflector (340)
Right Reflector (20)
>alt click on a reflector to change its postion
the emitters rays will bounce off the bottom reflectors into the middle ones right into the SM boom 7 emitters up using 4 spare found in engie sec storage all can be done within 5 mins if you are fast enough

Attached: Capture.png (599x327, 63K)

I've only ever played on vgstation and it was pretty fun.
People were pretty nice and helped me when I told them I was new.

what server is this for

Attached: scrungularity.png (912x593, 891K)

Wait what happened to /tg/station it was the last bastion safe from goon and bay faggotry when I last played

Attached: B2AC9F23-D6E7-4EBF-890C-5870CB3B62BE.jpg (450x483, 93K)

Unironically furries and brain damaged people getting into positions of power through dick sucking.

it stopped being /tg/

It's tgstation, not /tg/station

see

What little meta game tricks do you do?
As a head I hide high security items that traitors steal in obscure places.

I also change the AIs lawset to default asap so shitters can't force Borg's to help them.

Sometimes I camp the spare and permabrig rushers as a sec borg

i like to take the insul gloves hide em then crab the black gloves and color them yellow with a crayon and washing machine then distribute them to assistant

SINGULOOSE

any server that uses box map really

SS13 is fucking dead and literally every server, especially Yea Forums affiliated ones, have insane amounts of drama, metaclubs, and shitty mods

a damn shame

better yet, just change the frequency. the department radio frequencies are the same every round, so you can just set your headset to the one you want and you can listen (or talk to) any radio channel. for example, security's is 1359.

>computer died 6 weeks ago
>cant play ss13
how do I cope

I still have fun in tg, I just avoid OOC like the black plague.

A welder, wrench and sunglasses can get you into 90% of the station if youre too slow to grab gloves or cannot into wiring.

What server do you play on bros? I like /vg/ the best but its kind of dead until NA hours

/tg/ died when it filled up with anime admins

>kill clown for entering my workplace after a warning
>banned
ss13babs?

unban 2hotdogs

It was just a prank bro

last i checked, /vg/ doesn't have those mirrors and reflectors and all that crap, and it has box map.
so i ask again, what server is that for?

Attached: N.png (341x341, 129K)

you don't need sunglasses if you have access to carrots

looks like nuTG

*Honking in the distance*

ah i see. the faggy shadows really don\t look too out of place there

Attached: it lags.png (956x930, 786K)

sneedsneed13 thread