Its on sale on Steam

Its on sale on Steam.
What am I in for?

Attached: 91OSYt2LfoL._SL1500_.jpg (1204x1500, 369K)

A good fighting game

Attached: 1564958159853.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

And good character creator

Attached: 1564414243058.jpg (250x234, 8K)

Pretty good solo content
Solid mechanics
Good AI
GERALT
Dead multiplayer with 1 or 2 Ivy/Taki/Nightmare main still playing

A dead game.

>buying a fighting game that isn't tekken
kak

That's the whole purpose of playing Soul, something that is not Tekken.

Still no Cassandra in shop. The fuck.

a great and fun game

Are you talking about the pc online or just in general?

good casual game bad fighting game hence why Yea Forums loves it

when the fuck are they gonna fix the online by having ranked for non-donut steel cheating characters and casual for character creation fuckery? I've literally not played this game since a few days after 2B dropped cause the competitive online is a joke.

3 hours and 42 minutes

Attached: 1564960757557.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

don’t bother it’s already dead

>okubo:every journey comes to an end...
>reveals season 2 and haoh as guest char

They got me by the nuts

why do you give a shit is the real question? just have fun.

A mediocre addition to the franchise.

Yabba dabba?

Attached: 1540891206160-v.png (962x1080, 1.29M)

A pretty decent fightan game with some obvious flaws and hella fun gameplay

It's a decent game that iss far from finished. Season 2 looks to address several major issues so it's not completely abandoned.

If you can get it cheap, it's worth getting while on sale as it's looking to evolve into a not-alpha state at some point in the future.

YOU’RE NOT GOD

Attached: FCE2E86C-BCC4-4113-B34F-9F389092C91F.jpg (316x685, 61K)

is there a good tutorial on the fundamentals of this game?

There's not a whole lot to it. It's a fighitng game. Learn your moves and use them cleverly to beat your opponent.

But the game does have a bunch of tutorials built-in. Even on a per-character basis to bring you up to speed.

WHO SHOULD I MAIN TO LEARN THE GAME FUCK

>Spoon feeding

>fighting games
>on PC
I am so glad I stopped falling for this meme, and it only took me 2 years and ~8 games for me to realize that you faggots were god damn liars.

you got 8 games but missed Tekken?

They're holding my Setsuka hostage. I'd even take Patroklos Alpha, since they rebooted the series but immediately established a Lancelot-founded Soul Edge-watching agency, Zasalamel and the presence of Algol.

Attached: 1544087229183.jpg (262x236, 19K)

?

Do I pull the trigger?

I never played a fighting game except when Tekken 3 when I was 12 or so. It looked fun during EVO and anons said it is one of the few fightans with actual fun singleplayer content (which I will probably play mainly since I'm such a casual)

Attached: file.png (639x130, 48K)

Mitsurugi, poke game will be easiest to learn as long as tou can pull off his combos.

Why was SC6 so fun to watch in Evo?
I actually wants to buy the game now

I only play on PC so i can't tell about console.

I would get it if you can get a friend to also buy a copy. The most fun comes from playing in a lobby together for a couple hours trying out different characters and pulling sick shit out of your ass as you slowly get better.

is Cass out on PS4 yet? i think 2B and Amy came out around this time

Yes. The playerbase is hurting.

thanks brehs, I just bought it and got a friend to join me. it's more fun to be noobs together and figure out this (for us) mysterious fighting game genre

she's 100% in season 2 along with hilde and maybe actually a dude character?

pretty much this, good base of a game I got it for 30 bucks and thought that was fair. the dlc and extra characters with a few tweeks will turn this into a good fighting game

I hope so, Setsuka's iai-oriented playstyle was 10/10 and it disappointed me a lot that season 1 had 2B and two semi-clones. 2B's great and they probably released her first just to carry the season.

yeah get it or emulate 2 and 3 and try the games out to see if ur into them.
>inb4 3 sucks its flawed but fun has shit load of singleplayer content

leaks have pretty much confirmed shes slated for 2nd season thought they were gonna throw cass season 2 but we got lucky. I want that cervantes style chick with dat phat ass from SC4 back holy shit

Attached: shura1.jpg (621x357, 39K)

Is there any tutorial on youtube aimed at the lowest noobs possible? like I need the basics of the basics. or any other tip and trick video will do too

Attached: file.png (1182x125, 166K)

This, i suck cock on ranked but i only bought it so i could play with my friend and i already managed to burn like 70 hours and 40 around the release month