Oh user, you decided to backtrack loot everything at 0 light again?

Oh user, you decided to backtrack loot everything at 0 light again?

Attached: 1534442215904.png (1200x859, 602K)

*Leper snorts Star Cocaine and stacks Revenge 5 times*
Nothin personel kid

Attached: 1512172793213.jpg (600x880, 147K)

but revenge is 1 per battle

>get overconfident, and it kills my Bounty Hunter that survived the 3rd Darkest Dungeon

Attached: 274583.png (428x497, 151K)

Fucking red hook and their artificial difficulty bullshit

>*flees*
What are you gonna do now, bitch?

NOT drop you the 3 best trinkets in the game (;

No, I engaged at the start of a novice level run with a party built to fuck the shoggoth in the mouth so I can farm the trinkets. I fail to believe there's anyone bad enough at the game to both mismanage light and need to backtrack for loot.

Attached: 1488024631093.png (770x1060, 402K)

Darkest Dungeon is only enjoyable for the first 3 hours.

what are you talking about? backtracking for loot is essential. you go through, skipping all loot, until you reach the end of one set of corridors, and after the last room you put out the torch and loot everything on the way back to the next area

Why is this class so shit?

Attached: 1559846611610.jpg (948x556, 70K)

>Petals must fall
Shambler is less trouble then the fuckoff farmstead. Nothing quite like seed spam to wreck your day
>Miller will eventually aoe you two or three times in a row
>10-14 damage a person. Will generally hit 3/4 people
>grinds your party to deaths door
The sleeper is somehow less of a cock, the seed spamming farmers are less of a cock. I only make it mast the miller when I bring mod classes *cough duchess transformation build*

>tfw dual highwayman with duelists advance
>shambler kills itself

Attached: 1564976374580.jpg (500x216, 54K)

Attached: 1485212770348.png (600x750, 272K)

>perished of hunger
I think you’re the one who’s shit

>Burst damage
>Second highest blight damage
>Foward and backwards movement
>Removes stealth
>Removes guard
>Good speed
>Decent dodge
>"low health"
Shieldbreakers are overpowered as fuck user

this motherfucker is either a goddamn joke or ends runs, there is no inbetween

Attached: 1563836130529.jpg (351x456, 26K)

I know you're a shitter because that is one of the most op broken classes in the game

it was 4 hunger checks in 2 consecutive corridors. that system is absolute garbage

>only character in the game that can outright block attacks
>can use the move that enables this several times

finna train the next batch of shieldbreakers maybe this time i'll take serpent sway to stop them getting one shot by the weakest mooks

Attached: 1559834911541.jpg (542x266, 31K)

Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer

then retreat, retard

why the fuck have I had more failure actually getting to the brigand 16 pounder than fighting it?
>bounty hunter takes two treenbranch smackdowns in the second fight on the way there
>occultist does le epic 0 bleed meme

Attached: 1564969092500.jpg (498x498, 51K)

Stop talking like a nigger

It's usually no problem if you have someone who can nuke position 4 and someone who can either outheal the damage or keep the rabble in check
>that moment he spawns 2+ highwayman heads

Attached: 1442496809108.jpg (7000x7000, 1.49M)

>skeleton dismas spooks you for 70 with a 10/5 bleed

Attached: 3f1.png (600x450, 199K)

>3 hunger checks, out of food
>hurr durr let's continue
Look mate, I agree the hunger RNG checks are bullshit as fuck but you gotta admit that you made one hell of a retarded decision

you can't retreat when the one that kills you would pop up. and you never really expect four of them o happen in the span of 20 sec

Ive found that a Hellion or PD + GR is enough to fuck him up, but it seriously sucks cock when a vestal buffs the highwayman to obscene amounts

Lmao, she's fucking insane, double shieldbreaker spamming the move that hits all four rows trivializes everything in the game.

english please?

Time to get food from curios then.

If you're a fucking retard maybe. Sane people bring enough torches for a run and grab as they go, especially since the devs made getting money easier several times over the course of development. There's absolutely no reason for the unnecessary and time-consuming risk.

>Post-countess CC trinket farm
>"beware the guardian!"
>SB-SB-SB-vestal
>lamoing@ur shield
>dead in 3 turns. Go again
This class is absurd. There is literally nothing you could take another class for that the shieldbreaker won't work at least as well in. they destroy every boss

imagine being this shit at the game

Tell me, what's your favorite endless harvest party? For me it's Ves/Jes/HWM/HWM, jester on stress/buffs and occasional bleeds, vestal as a healslut and the highwaymen chaining duelists advance/PBS
It's incredible on AOE bosses like the miller and sleeper, and can be a decent way to deal with stress dealers since if you kill an enemy that does stress to you, the damage carries over but not the stress

Attached: 1562945431267.png (1054x536, 571K)

>gets shuffled to the back and awkwardly waddles to the front as clappers stack

>not taking three shieldbreakers

Literally what I did except with a jester instead of 3rd SB so I'm perpetually at 0 stress. SBs were so crazy that if not for the darkest dungeon restrictions that forced me to use other characters they would have facerolled the game for me.

Curious ain't it. Red hook makes a class more powerful and easier to use then most of the mod community. You won't get this kind of reliable power out of stacking three Thralls

>not taking Abomination and stacking rake
the stress he causes is more than made up for in dead clappers

Attached: tumblr_ovbahukL761rqkulko1_1280.png (1280x1330, 532K)

I dont use abom all that much, but then again I hardly ever go shambler hunting
I prefer him in shorter dungeons where the stress isnt too big of a deal

Haven't played the game in forever, is the Houndmaster still the top nigger, or did he get nerfed yet?

Rake spam will clear the front row alright. But then he gibbers, backrows one of your goats and now you gotta headbutt back in. Abombs are a powerful and valid option. but there is no trick or strategy as good as being free to hit the shambers for solid damage, high accuracy hits from any position. Part of the shieldbreaker problem is she invalidates other classes

Nope still the best. Trifecta is Houndmaster, Man-at-Arms, and Shieldbreaker. Also all buffed by training ring being so good.

>vvulf's tassel
>Some nigga marking
>Releasethehounds.avi
Houndmaster still an absolute unit

>flashbangs you on turn 1
>kills you on turn 2
thanks for the free gem, nerd

Attached: snorts in your direction.jpg (900x540, 100K)

Personally I prefer his CC trinkets, and vvulf's tassel on the bounty hunter

If someone dies if you alt f4 immediately can you save them?

So who are you dud's Yea Forums?
Who has failed you often enough to stigmatise the whole class?
For me it's the arbalist and crusader
the former has never pulled it out or even just preformed as expected. Nobody in my experience can miss or lowball mark shots quite like she can. nobody breaks as quickly, hits impostor syndrome checks or afflictions quite like she does.
The crusader is a sad matter of low damage. Even against unholy he struggles to be of more use then another class

They nerfed revenge?

His trinkets are pretty solid. thing is so is the BH set. It might be the flat best, and houndo tends to be faster with more range.

Space cocaine resets limited-use skills at the trade off of huge stress. You can push him to breaking and enjoy 4-fold revenge

Im only somewhat into CC right now, ive yet to collect all the trinkets but from what ive seen on the wiki they're really good
my only complete set is jester and houndmaster

>Jester CC trinkets
I..don't like them. Sure it might add more buffs to finale but it hardly needs to eat a trinket slot when he's only going to be in rank 1 for a single turn anyway

I agree, the finger is shit, but the tasting cup + ancestor's scroll is fucking incredible stress healing

I started playing again what are the actual useless classes

shieldbreaker crusader
leper
grave robber

>aggressive lute noises
>aggressive lute noises
>aggressive lute noises
*crits you for 199*
>everyone claps

Nothing personel, kid

Attached: jester-sprite-attack_lute[1].png (442x629, 133K)

>arbalest/musketeer
A highwayman will provide better range damage and versatility. MMA or any number of mod classes can deal with enemy marks and a houndmaster will actually reward you for setting up mark synergy

I'm playing the base game for the first time, and I haven't seen any Shieldbreaker, is she from DLC?

don't listen to GR is..well she's not fantastic but you're not always going to have better options.
Leper is a meme for a reason but if you take the turn to buff him, he WILL erase things
Crusader only really seems to work if you throw him in rank 3, holy lance then reset. There are better frontliners
Shieldbreaker is OP. See the rest of the thread

Yes

epic game hold on my lvl 6 crusader died lemme just grind 5 hours to get another one to lvl 6

OwO what's this?

Attached: 1563580289228.jpg (742x821, 139K)

She is. A DLC class, meele with options in every rank that can reliably hit every rank with something. She has the second highest blight stackers that then also do respectable damage. she can remove stealth, break guard and her main attack ignores prot
People will tell you she's squishy and that makes her bad. These people are idiots- the dead enemy can't hurt you and she has a solid chance of out-pacing the enemy and can be relied on to one-shot most rank 1/3 mobs, dodge damage or crit the backline with her guard break/pull move