Bayonetta

i'm currently downloading this game on pc ,what should i expect?

Attached: 1516265025-1656-jaquette-avant.jpg (480x480, 135K)

Flash over substance. Good game for a single playthrough.

Dying in cutscenes to dumb QTEs.

user isn't wrong when he says flash over substance but it's still enjoyable. i didn't finish the game cause i'm a shitter but it was just a standard beat-em-up where you fight demons and shit. pretty good.

A great game wrapped up in a ton of bullshit.
Just enjoy the ride.

>where you fight demons
nigger did you even play the game?

MUMMY

honestly thought it was pretty boring
cutscenes were too long and drawn out and fighting was repetitive
Metal Gear Rising is way better

>muh qtes

Devil May Cry but boobier and sassier with tighter controls

Why don't you play it and find out, rather than expecting to be spoon fed?

I was playing this a week ago and haven't touched it since.
Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong with dodge offsetting?
I was told that if you dodge mid combo correctly, you can continue the combo chain you were on and I was trying to do this on a limited punch/kick challenge (think chapter 3, limit is 6/6 or something).
Everytime I dodged mid combo, it would reset the chain, so I ended up doing it with the fastest wicket weave I could do and holding bullet arts between each strike for as long as possible, but every other challenge seems impossible because of this problem.

You have to hold the attack button down while you're dodging.

>I was told that if you dodge mid combo correctly, you can continue the combo chain you were on and I was trying to do this on a limited punch/kick challenge (think chapter 3, limit is 6/6 or something).
I hope you didn't listen to Wollie, that black faggot is a known poser and his explanation was incorrect. Read what the game tells you about dodge offset. Also, you don't need dodge offset to finish limited combo challenges, Durga makes them piss easy.

I can't check now but, do I at least want the bullets to start firing when after dodging to know to continue?

This
Fucking shit, why there can't be me vs the boss. Why does it have to be some shit like guide the bullet into boss skull.

C

Lots of DMCfag triggering because they are insufferable people

Not really, you just have to hold it through the dodge.

really fun game but too many god damn cut scenes

Hey DoaBarry
Post webm

What the fuck are you smoking?

All Platinum games are style AND substance.
That's the whole point! Deep gameplay with a high skill ceiling with tons of curayzee.

Attached: 1558116692500.png (576x864, 710K)

Its good. Imagine if Dante buttfucked Kratos in a gothic church with a rubber chicken and for some reason the offspring is a madoka witch

Just fucking play the game you fucking retared and stop posting these shitty threads.

Boners.

Glasses.

Putting Grace and Glory in hard mode and above prologue is bad design because you don't have the air dodge yet

Disappointment.

You can't play the game with one hand. It's torturous.

The best and deepest combat system in gaming.
Decent campaign but full of bullshit, Angel Slayer is where it's at

Just play it on fap mode (very easy) with auto on.

An amazing game
Fuck having to go through the space harrier segment every time you want to redo the final jeane fight though.

Fun

Probably the best action game of all time. I cannot believe the amount of jerking off DMC4 gets when this game exists. I just got done fighting the Vigrid big boss, bought me the old Onyx Rose version and finally have dual shotguns on legs and feet. Fucking love this game. Oozes personality, style, and a wonderful combat system. Cannot wait to unlock the Angel Slayer/BP of this game.

Expect vehicle segments that go on for so long that they become boring
Also pay attention to cutscenes. There's instant death QTEs and some cutscenes end with an enemy telegraphing an attack that will hit you immediately after the cutscene.

Also backtrack a lot. Most of the secrets in this game involve progressing to just before a point of no return, and then going back to the beginning of the level to find a secret mission that spawned.

Also you can pause on loading screens to stay on them forever to practice. Don't pay attention to the entire move list, the vast majority of moves are just minor variations of basic combos that you don't really need to learn to memorize at all.

Also learn how to perform dodge offsetting. It's hard to get down but it's much more useful for avoiding damage as later enemies become more aggressive and more difficult to trigger witch time on.

Also getting platinum score bonuses on fights basically requires you to taunt enemies because taunted enemies give double score. There's an equip you can get that makes all enemies near you permanently taunted.