You WILL main Ky, right?

Attached: unblockable.png (947x881, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAJUvy4ibeA
youtube.com/watch?v=NKGPhKu3jNg
youtu.be/Aoba8ZhDl6s?t=528
youtube.com/watch?v=zSBM0rdwDsU
youtube.com/watch?v=T_Cio7iVb7s
store.steampowered.com/app/850980/GUILTY_GEAR/
youtube.com/watch?v=OiO8Gkd0M1E
youtube.com/watch?v=P0XP8bXSJPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q6lXDUj1ilk
youtube.com/watch?v=e8ijoAc3cYk
youtube.com/watch?v=whD5DSmd1JA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxFTY4ri-ys
youtube.com/watch?v=prRDZPbuDcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don’t follow the story, is the hair girl coming back

Trendy Dad Ky is hot as fuck

>Is a character who has been in every GG coming back
I don't know retard

I always main Ky, have since the first GG. I want to know if we're actually getting Zappa and Robo-Ky this time.

Of course.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

I don't even know what game it is but he looks like a pretty cool dude

Guilty Gear, the best fighting game franchise. Ky is a boring faggot character for boring faggots though

He's a perfect fit for me

you know how to suck dick though faggot

Raven duh
he's probably not in it though..

ZAPPA OR I RIOT

I'm out of the loop. Is there a new Guilty Gear coming up?

but it wouldn't fit story-wise
I want ABA instead

POTEMKIN FOREVER

I will main slayer for a few weeks, then somberly regret my purchase after lobbies turn into ghost towns.

it looks like a prequel according to lore nerds so they can put him in

youtube.com/watch?v=vAJUvy4ibeA

>No, not that character, his story doesn't work
>I want the absolutely story irrelevant character instead

>it wouldn't fit story-wise
He shows up multiple times in the story and it's obvious that S-Ko is still around. Not that it matters at all since a ton of GGXrd's characters weren't even in the story anyway.

They just seem to give more than usual shits about continuity
I don't think Zappa will be in, because I don't think he will be repossessed

this

ABA is probably never coming back. She's one of the least popular characters in the series, and for pretty good reason.

The teaser/intro splash movies and cutscenes never have anything to do with the main game. It's always just Ky and Sol fighting because it's iconic.

That is bullshit raising(?)
Still my heart is blazing
If the world kills me, I don't need a new world other than you
Soon you will know
We already know the smell of the game

there's a new GG coming out?

The prequel speculation has to do with the text people found on Sol's new weapon I think, though with Ky looking more dad-like who knows really.

>sol fags salty that he didn't get a banger redesign

Attached: based.jpg (1203x676, 98K)

The transparent glove is weird. Makes it look like he fisted a slime and didn't clean his hand off. Other than that the design is great though.

i need the fucking song so bad aaaaAAAAAAA

Attached: 20180323_070808.png (242x251, 66K)

>after lobbies turn into ghost towns
Discord fighter

I'll be legit pissed it it's a prequel after the way REV2 ended.

Johnny and Jam.

Attached: Ky_Fried_Chicken_by_Derlaine8.jpg (262x286, 32K)

>Nigger character
Is actually cool as fuck
oh yeah arc system is a japanese video game company

>why yes I do main Sol Badguy and play Noontide against every Ky, how did you know?

Attached: b3b.jpg (1571x1089, 194K)

looks too DBFz
THe teaser looks good but I bet the game will be somplified trasg like Dragon Ball FightersZ

Attached: 9d9d2f8dda9879b9f23e148ae8a57e16.jpg (500x625, 17K)

here comes the negative fuckers. i bet you dont even play any fighting game

It's not transparent. The gloves have fingernails on it. It's Daisuke's new weird obsession, along with words written on everything. Both of those showed up a lot in Xrd already.

Ky's cool but he feels like ezmode

I'll wait for Venom

I'm going to play whoever the easiest character to learn is that does good damage. I'm going to miss Leo since I doubt he'll make the cut.

I hope this isn't another "Start from scratch" like Xrd. Not that I disliked Xrd overall, but with them already having cut out a lot of people, and never getting even half of them back, it would be kind of shitty to once again cut down the roster.

Do you not see the dumb cinematic interruptions in mid fight? I bet you're one of those Revelator babies who didnt play the OG PS1 game nd thinks its normal to have these dumb pauses mid game

KYS zoom zoom

I Don't get it, how is this game different from the last guilty gear game?

Why not make a new blazblue at that point?

so the last time you had fun playing a fighting game was on the ps1? might be time to hang up the gloves gramps

I know you didnt play them, so you can stop larping as some oldhead who's been a part of the GG scene since the start

>and never getting even half of them back

?

Who all is missing from Xrd that wasn't in previous games?

Zappa
Kliff
Anji
Bridget
Testament
Justice
A.B.A
Robo-Ky

That's only 8 if I'm not forgetting anyone. I'm pretty sure we got a lot more back than half.

90% of those cinematics zooms are edited dumb retard there is no way that shit is ingame

That was for the trailer you absolute autist.
God damn you fake OGs are retarded.

>It's Daisuke's new weird obsession, along with words written on everything
>new
kek

Attached: 1548334484616.jpg (1280x1849, 433K)

Probably gonna main Faust.

the only things that dont clearly look like trailer editing are the stage transition, the weird bandit bringer auto-combo and the super startups

Order Sol

I meant, as in "From the characters that were missing from the initial release of Xrd, we got less than half of them back, in later updates." Not that more than half the roster was cut out of Xrd. My apologies for the confusion.

Not him but I'd like to. Where do I begin?

Yes they have been dumbing down the series with eah iteration and since they did DBZ I see no reason why they wont follow the same formula.
old GG games was obscure and no one knew about it because it was too hard. DBZ was a hit because the game was easy for noobs like you, thats why the new GG game will e like DBZ, because of noobs like you who cant input commands besides mashing

again KYS zoomer

It's a cinematic trailer you goof. Xrd did it too with the cut-ins and shit to make it look more dynamic but of course it wasn't all in-game. The only thing that looks like it might break up the pace is the stage transitions and we don't even know how those work yet. If you can combo off of them like in Tekken then it won't be a problem. It looked like Sol was able to recover and counter though.

Coming.

Attached: Millia.Rage.full.2031912.jpg (866x1000, 600K)

pick one you thinks looks fun and start playing. its a video game, not some great test to get admitted to tokyo high

It's Sin not Ky

I was thinking it'd be tied to a certain move, like a dust or something

Daisuke said it’d be more ground based and more casual friendly.

Robo-Ky was going to be added as the last DLC update, but it didn't go through.

Attached: robokyshenanigans.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

I'll main no-one cause I don't like Guilty Gear. Venom's cool though.

Γαμιετε ο Αστέρης

Doesn’t Sin have the eyepatch though? And wasn’t Sin super buff in Xrd/Rev2?

Blazblue is clearly not as good as Guilty Gear

will stage transitions fuck up venom

They already made GBFV for that wtf
Daisuke you nigger

sure buddy, watever you want to believe

No its not, you can see the camera going cinematic when Sol connects the Volcanic Viper.
DBZ did this
Also, interactive stages will be a mistake

The cameras are pretty obvious DBZ templates

I'm guessing it happens if you use Dust or a special move with heavy knockback near the edge of the stage. That seems logical. It's probably limited to once or twice per stage or something too, otherwise it would be silly to have like 5 transitions in one match.

there is a theory that, since Sin uses his eyepatch to hold back his powers, this is the desert that Sol trained Sin in the past but i dont buy that

>Why not make a new blazblue at that point?
Because it doesn't have an MC.

I think Mori is dragging his feet on a new bb but maybe soon

Duh, he is made for scrubs, easy to learn and I'm a faggot fujo so he is literally perfect.

>No its not, you can see the camera going cinematic when Sol connects the Volcanic Viper.
you're retarded, it changed when he hit 2D

No it isn't. Sin's eyes are green, not blue, and he doesn't have the eye patch seal, which is required for gears or else they become overwhelmed by their powers and go berserk (see: Dizzy in XX). Sin is also taller and more muscular than Ky is.

BTW, you imply Xrd was good.
Xrd was the beginning of trashng the series with the redisigns and complete overhaul of some characters moves

This is dumb, they turned Sol nto Terry Bogard

It's just going to be post round transitions like in DBFZ

Nah, Sin carries himself a lot more casually than Ky, he wouldn't pose like that.

This video is from 2 game before using the same engine and tech. Look how cool this is and imagine how the new one will be perfecting their technique.

youtube.com/watch?v=NKGPhKu3jNg

Attached: 1554734481762.webm (640x480, 650K)

Yeah, just like DBZ
I wonder how much hey will mess with inputs just to attract noobs and make it work well with cinematic moves

I doubt would that far.. my guess is that it will feel something like Under Night

Nothing beats Heavy Rain unfortunately..

>This dumbfuck is going to double down instead of just shutting the fuck up.
A ~90 frame cut for a special interaction doesn't make or break a game you retard.

>No its not, you can see the camera going cinematic when Sol connects the Volcanic Viper.
The trailer is not representative of the actual gameplay. It never is.

>Xrd was the beginning of trashng the series with the redisigns and complete overhaul of some characters moves
As someone who used to play May before and in Xrd, I prefer her Xrd moveset.
Same with Ky.

>you imply Xrd was good

I didn't imply that at all, nor did Xrd's quality have anything to do with the conversation. The point was that Xrd's trailers also used a lot of editing and cinematic cut-ins that weren't in the actual game to make the trailer more flashy, so assuming this trailer is 100% actual gameplay is pretty silly.

Whenever I see this I can only wonder: where the fuck do these people get their clothes?Custom made?

>you imply Xrd was good.
Xrd was good you sperging autist.

>Xrd was the beginning of trashng the series with the redisigns and complete overhaul of some characters moves
Most of the characters this happened to are far less bloated and more fine-tuned, and on top of that they stayed the same kind of fighters that they were previously.

I am unironically no Baiken no buyken, I got into the game late and she's the only one I can kinda play. Black Samurai will be my next pick for sure.

The entire game is pretty much rule of cool, user. Don't think too hard about it.

We know essentially nothing about this game and people are already shitting on it for being casualized. This community never changes.

Bet you fucks don't even play.

maybe. i mean bedman is dead, man. maybe ill pick bedwoman if shes announced.

Attached: 1519155662836.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

Attached: 1552435082941.jpg (1150x1200, 188K)

Looks pretty cool, I'm not really big on fightan games but I'll probably give the new one a shot when it launches.

You could have said the same thing for Jam until Xrd.

From this badassery
youtu.be/Aoba8ZhDl6s?t=528

To this trash
youtube.com/watch?v=zSBM0rdwDsU

It was good for Xrd Babies ofc
The series peaked at GGXX, expect for Sol. Sol peaked on The Missing Link and since they That dumb south african japanese nigger daisuke has been changing him.

Attached: Leopaldon.gif (463x480, 91K)

I play, it looks pretty fucking cool and the music is sure to be a knockout like it always is. Very cool Daisuke!

Attached: 005.jpg (1280x1878, 660K)

So if I want to get the full story I should go

The Missing Link -> X: By Your Side -> XX Accent Core Plus R -> Sign -> Rev 2

Am I missing any storymode content this way?

GG back then
>fast paced
>no interruptions
>tons of aerial combos
>bad ass VFX
>some moves can be powered up

Todays GG
>slow
>cinematic interuptions because fuck you the noobs need a cool down during a fight
>premade combos and juggles
>aerial combos? LOL
>music sounds all the same
>you CANNOT power up

where my Slayerboys at

no Jack-O no Buy-o

Attached: IMG_20190608_094154.jpg (1800x778, 126K)

X and XX are canon but both are gaiden series with ultimately side stories for the main plot.

It goes
>TML
>Overture
>Xrd Sign+Rev 2
For the main story. Only things truly important in X+XX series are characters being introduced.

The main guy said that he is ready to simplify some controls to bring in more new people to the series. And the title doesn't have a number yet, on the trailer is just Guilty Gear. Maybe it's a soft reboot.
Seems like it will be a good time to come join. But get also Xrd Rev2 when it is on sale, I have more fun with it than USFIV, Tekken 7 or MK9.

They better fucking give me Anji-Mito back after all this time.

You're going to need to sauce me on that shit onifam.

No, I‘m gonna main Millia, though.

>It was good for Xrd Babies ofc
Any pretty much everyone else.
>Sol peaked on The Missing Link
Absolutely no one peaked in GG you dumb fuck. That game was fun, but absolutely fucking broken and every character iteration since has been an objective improvement. I highly doubt you've ever even played GG1.

And yet the combat in GG wasn't deep at all. It was spammy as hell and simplistic with nearly every character just being a rushdown archetype. Also your description of modern GG is entirely fake new, not that you would know the difference either.

Isn't she gone?

The full story is
>GG1
>GGX+ (find a script translation)
>GGX2
>GGXXAC+R
>GG2
>GGXRD SIGN
>GGXRD REV2
You should be able to find all of them on Steam (aside from GGX+).

>When you haven't played a video game, but want to shitpost about it anyway so you just make some random shit up.

Attached: 984I299.gif (400x300, 974K)

Dude I know everything about GG.
It peaked befire the first game and has been going downhill ever since.

Play smash instead :^)

>The main guy said that he is ready to simplify some controls to bring in more new people to the series
Bullshit, this never ever worked, if it`s too simplified all it will do is piss off OGs

Most of the story told is total nonsense and a vast majority of the characters do exactly one plot relevant thing then stop mattering. It's not a series you get for the story

Attached: 8123761238912369.png (512x668, 215K)

>maining Ky
>not maining Sin
HELL NO I WON'T

>mfw who I play is is exclusively tied to if Sol gets RIDE IT OOOONNNN again or not

there is some entity in the backyard that sounds just like an evil jack-o in the final parts of the xrd story. she was not revealed yet.

>Absolutely no one peaked in GG you dumb fuck

STFU clueless zoomer, Sol has so many moves removed and redesigned, pic related was one of his best moves in Missling Link and it was removed in every other title.
No that move is not Riot Stamp dumb zoom zoom

I wasnt simplistic, the way you juggle in older GG is through aerials, some of which you could g off the screen if done right.
It shows how much you dont know about the series.

Attached: sol.gif (527x330, 2.11M)

there will be a new soundtrack, the trailer song is the first one. daisuke is the writer of all of them

>New GG
NICE! I dig a lot the Xrd visuals and all but the gameplay was dumbed down in comparison and some designs weren't really good. But that godly Xrd engine is a delight. But I don't know this one doesn't as stylish.

Good to see that Kiske had his old look back, Long haired Ky was horrible.

Attached: 1562119590818.jpg (500x500, 40K)

It was simplistic as fuck. The fact that your entire argument revolves around a single rushdown move that was broken and "arial combos" that could go infinitely, proves that.

This move was also redesigned, this move was the best in the game and it had a great change of making people dizzy.
Most of you newfags know it as that dumb punch move that is clear rip off from Fatal Furys Terry Bogard.

You dont know wtf youre talking about

Attached: Tyrant Rave.gif (527x330, 3.86M)

i guess so. My first proper GG was Rev2 and I am fine with it. The tutorial they have made is magical.
It is the only series that gives a shit about solo players with SP content. I don't play online, 2hard4me just want to have fun.

i'm a shitter, so i play faust
this won't run on my setup anyways

You sound like a child when you repeatedly say the word zoomer and "zoom zoom". I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you here, but using those words just comes across as inherently hypocritical. You're literally calling someone a child in the most childish way possible, with shitty newfag memes.

>faggy capri pants
>stick

No thanx.

you can't even do this, GG has taken its toll just so it can be more accessible to noob newfag smash players.
This is ridiculous

Attached: level.gif (527x330, 829K)

no, don't use the words you want, you cant, noooooooo

stfu onffended nigger

Attached: 1527932692422.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Xrd is a bit more simple than the older games but it still hit that sweetspot of having a high skill ceiling while being a nice introduction to new players thanks to the tutorial like you said.
There's absolutely nothing that proves simplified controls and autocombos will bring in more players.
>I don't play online, 2hard4me just want to have fun.
This right here is the reason people don't play fighting games, they can add all the autocombos they want, it won't teach new players how to play against another person and they'll keep getting their asses handed to them anyway.
I'm extremely excited for the new game but this casualization meme needs to die asap.

Can he be fixed? Or is he too strange for his own good

Attached: Beds.png (446x540, 21K)

>He's mad that he can't play Sol as a single digit IQ mongoloid.
A next level seething autist.

No one used the charge mechanic, which is why it was removed entirely. You'd know this if you were alive when GG1 and GGX were relevant.

Attached: 1560618639898.gif (320x240, 130K)

it probably should
i ran xrd and dbfz on a hd5770

I never said you can't act like a child if you want to.

Go take a look at which GG games Jam has been in before Xrd. Hint: it wasn't all of them.
Ky WAS a boring faggot character. In GG2 he started banging a kid and got elected king of the largest country in the world. Plus he made Sol take care of his kid.
Ky had the most growth of any character in the series.
And if you mean gameplay, he's got grinders. That's some cool shit.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D7u2Z5qUEAA0.jpg (579x863, 89K)

Senpai Hunting [Dr. P]

it's a new engine, so i'm not holding my breath, xrd runs at ~58-59, so my hopes aren't too high

>stick
>181 cm
>73kg
>all at the age of 3
whew lad I didn't know you could be such a faggot
ky is 178cm and 58kg of anorexia. while sin is still growing. But I get it you#re into smol little twinks

Yes I forgot I always play the game on Technical. I wanted to learn without the autocombos. Good option to have.
Tekken 7 shitting on single player pissed me off. I was expecting Tekken 5: The Sequel but it wasn't.
MK9 is also the best western fighter with single player content.

I think when he said "stick" he was referring to Sin's flag.

He's just overnerfed, he'd be an easy fix if he had the ability to set up more reliably.

it's not a new engine. dbfz was on ue4 already, and so is granblu. It just looks better because they developed it further
but damn that 58-59 might be a death sentence
you could always upgrade your gpu, i think the game won't need an expensive one either

Would be interesting if they did a sf3 and axe everyone but ky and sol

>ky is 178cm and 58kg of anorexia
Not anymore with these arms.
Also, Japanese can't into weight and height. Sol is canon 184cm and 74kg. I am same weight and slightly taller, and pretty much skeleton mode. Meanwhile Sol is buff gorilla dude.

Attached: j8l09rrklje31.jpg (800x450, 104K)

just shows how insecure I am
but unironically not liking getting death threats for beak drivers from downtown is pretty sad

God I'm fucking sick of you people. You realise there is an intricate lore and a reason why the clothes are like that? Do you even know why Ky has Hope on his belt?

Attached: 1516744128999.jpg (300x293, 13K)

I hope this isn't another roster reset. It looks better than Xrd but not that different, don't think there would be a good reason to chunk the cast other than selling them back to people piecemeal.

Technically GGXrd/REV2 was on Unreal 3, this is Unreal 4. Still, I don't think it will be that much more demanding than REV2 was.

>Heavy Rain
Why are you talking about that weird David Cage game in a Guilty Gear thread?

>I didn't play it therefore I didnt use it.

say it that was instead, because clearly you dont know what that move triggers.
The CPU was abusive of this feature, thats how good it was.
you dont know wtf youre talking about so do me a favor and stfu

Attached: Kylvl1.gif (624x419, 1.78M)

only time will tell, at worst i'l just tinker with the .ini files
thanks for giving me tad hope, i'll have to check out how dbfz or granblue runs onmy pc

well i know what you mean, 178cm 69 kg here and still a little sp00ky
but they both look like pic related

Attached: ayyyyyyyyyy.gif (480x270, 2.24M)

COMING HOME
COMING HOME

No one used it. They said so as much when people asked why it was removed in X. You'd know this if you were alive back then.

>The CPU was abusive of this feature, thats how good it was.
It wasn't good, you're just bad.

Is this actually a new game or just a new version for Xrd?
It looks like they redesigned the two main characters, i thought you couldn't have alt costumes in xrd.

np friend, dr.p has some good shit

*Heavy Day.flac

>No one used the charge mechanic, which is why it was removed entirely.

stfu big noob, this shows how you never played Missing Link and dont know the changes since the first game. Youre only talking out of your ass

Attached: ky lvl3.gif (624x419, 2.9M)

>i thought you couldn't have alt costumes in xrd.
You can, it's just time consuming to make them. Elphelt has two separate looks in REV2.

Well at least you know what you're talking about made a mistake, unlike this insane PS1 guy

>You'd know this if you were alive back then

I dont know if you know this but back then Internet wasn't something eccessible to everyone.

you are one dense retard you know that?

Show me a single tournament play where these charges were consistently performed without them being massively punished in a game where every single character was a rush down character. Should be really easy according to you.

I'll wait.

Attached: 13424314y2i2.gif (499x315, 481K)

Alright you dumb fuck if Xrd is so easy and dumbed down you should have no issue beating me in a ft10 right now
Given you're such an OG and you're so clearly excellent at the series it should be trivial for you

Why the fuck are you talking about tournaments?

>bridget was next to be in gg xrd
>they announce a new game instead of him
hahaya

new game

Attached: Ramidle3.gif (800x447, 3.93M)

Obviously, but when GGX came out on PS2 the fighting game scene talked about it at length, so it got coverage in several magazines like Tips and Tricks. The devs specifically talked about how they needed to redesign a lot of the game to be more balanced and well-paced, since there were too many frame traps and infinites in GG1. One of the interviews said that they removed charging because it was never effective to use against a smart opponent, because it would result in giving them too much set up without enough pay off.

Nobody cares about casual CPU fights. The CPU in GG1 was fucking retarded, like you.

Daisuke confirmed that Robo-Ky was next, but went unfinished due to them getting a contract for Dragonball

>why are you talking about a setting with high level play for fighting games in regards to a mechanic that nobody liked or used, especially in high level play
jesus christ whats it like sniffing your own farts

Older GG games was about reaction and being fast to respond.
Nowdays you have a dumb cinematic pauses for everything as if its sone kind of handicap queue for you noobs. "OH NO watch out the enemy is doing the super ultra hyper move, he's the long cinematic so you can somewhat have a chance to retaliate"

sad

Attached: Kiske tension.gif (470x338, 3.41M)

This looks sick af

If you're so good why did you avoid my ft10?

This Jam webm. Is there more? Where and how can i find it?

>Older GG games was about reaction and being fast to respond.
No. GG1 was about rushing your opponent like a retard and hitting them endlessly. Also glad that you've just stopped responding to posts calling out how fucking stupid your dumbass is and you've gone back to just making incorrect statements.

Are you actually complaining that rando supers in neutral are worse?
I mean you're barely making sense as is, so I just want to make sure that's what you're saying

>Older GG games was about reaction and being fast to respond.
Which is why you posted a gif of Ky using a 13 frame start up that the AI is too stupid to keep blocking instead of something relevant to your point.

It's like you're just full of shit or something. Who knew.

It's a small one shot thing.. There is no GG animu like that..

Attached: 1532107131624.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

They gave him blue eyes though.

Attached: 1527804295911.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

>Random fullscreen supers working is a good thing
haha user what?

>GG is called an anime game
>No GG anime
What a mixup

God...? Heh... I don't wanna have anything to with him...

I feel sorry for you zoomers who are playing a washed up franchise. Thats your loss, not mine, I have good memories. Still sad this series has taken this direction of dumbing dumb everything just to cater slow brains like you guys

BTW you'd probably lose against Missing Links CPU and cry about it :^)

Attached: Justice tension.gif (470x338, 3.17M)

youtube.com/watch?v=T_Cio7iVb7s

c'mon user, this is mandatory GG viewing.

Attached: GGXova4.webm (640x480, 652K)

To be fair Rev2's story mode is basically just watching an OVA.

Why are you guys still giving him (You)s? He's being way too obvious.

I should install ePSXe and emulate Missing Link to actually show you newbie some stuff, it's hard to find videos showing the good shit.

see
Hell I'll buy GG 1 and smash you, want to see me in that?

>When you get so BTFO after your quadrupling down that you have to just stop arguing and ignore the mounting evidence that you're just an ass ravaged retard.

No one is coming into work today so I'm here by myself and I'm bored.

Attached: laughing2020presidentialcandidate.gif (573x323, 1.43M)

ArcSys make the most beautiful fighting games in the world god damn

I really hope they change their monetization practices. I'm not talking about it as a poorfag, I'm talking about it as a player that has seen the playerbase AND relevancy dwindled every time a new version came out. Pretty much every other fighting game at the moment works with free updates and character season passes

>When you get so BTFO after your quadrupling down that you have to just stop arguing and ignore the mounting evidence that you're just an ass ravaged retard.

english monkey, pls

I just want the full song from the trailer. Why is nonsensical engrish rock so hype?

I know nothing, just watched some of that GG Uni lecture on Youtube and now I started SIGN story mode to make any sense.
Do the story modes have any fights or just talking heads?

Attached: 20190726224645_1.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

cringe but redpilled

Cuz random English is cool in Japan. They throw that shit everywhere.

No fights and the story is barely animated. Also that video is decent but really went off the rails with the tryhards

always.

>Dad Ky rocking a polo with a popped collar
bravo Daisuke

how the fuck are you going to play GG1 when it's a PS1 game.
PS1 games don't have internet connection.
Man this place really is infested with zoomers.

the only thing would be GGXX on Kalliera and I dont think thats even active animore.

WTF is wrong with you?

no wait disregard, I've not slept in 24 hours.

Because Daisuke's riffs are fucking based that's why.

That sentence is perfectly understandable you negative IQ retard.

Attached: 1554935318515.gif (500x281, 994K)

store.steampowered.com/app/850980/GUILTY_GEAR/

Whether there's lore or not, the clothes aren't practical at all and clearly run on rule of cool.

I will try SIGN, see what happens.
>4:30 hours

damn, you btfo'd him

Please educate yourself further before posting, otherwise you'll embarras yourself like that fraud

Read nigga, READ

doesnt have online dumb dumb

God why is it that we can't have one good fighting game thread without having some autistic boomer typing like a youtube comment from 2009 repeating retarded shit like some alzheimer patient in a care hospital? For SF you got ST autists punching at air. For KOF you got brainless retards saying SNK isn't doing pixels because they're lazy not because they don't have the money for it. It's fucking annoying

Attached: download.jpg (266x190, 8K)

look at the detail ebcause I only see Local-coop
Am I going to your house?
And wow I didnt know steam had GG, really nice

Attached: gg.gif (425x229, 725K)

hell no. Fuck ky, I'll be maining my eternal main. Pic related

Attached: 1564122575001.png (824x1044, 626K)

Alright but we can assume you own Xrd yes? Otherwise you haven't been playing it. Why are you so averse to seeing me in Xrd? You would clearly beat me as you're so good and I'll even stream it for the thread to prove it, but your dodging tells us all we need to know

apologies for the dumb question, but if I have to Rev.2 on Steam can I still play with a friend who doesn't have the upgrade? Need my engrish metal fighter fix.

HEY FAGS, THE GAME IS FREE FOR 4 HOURS
THAT MEANS YOU AHVE PLENTY OF TIME TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME AND GET TO JUSTICE AND BEAT HIM UP, SO GO DO IT.
GO COMPARE IT TO YOUR ZOOMER XRD TRASH

Attached: 1554472970581.jpg (1144x1119, 183K)

not the guy you were having a dick-waving contest with

I'll only buy if Bridget is in. Also I hate the pricing model of Guilty Gear, having to pay up for new iterations of the same game.

She is 8 years old, what is wrong with you.

The fact this guy won't see me proves it all
mb
You can switch to Rev 1 and play with him

>him

Mah nigga.

Millia Rage is my boo

Attached: file.png (850x992, 865K)

Just don't pay attention.

Does anyone know if it's available for 4 hours only or does it stay permanently on your account?

>22 year old
>What is wrong with you

you have to downgrade to Rev1

If I install it I keep it? Even if I uninstall?
I won't give $8 for a 28 year old fighter.

thanks user

sooo.. does anyone want to play?

ooh ooh i wanna try

how do I fight justice? is he just at the end of normal mode?

>GG1
Just go on youtube and search sol on a good day TAS. The fight against Baldhead is pretty good.

She is 22?
I still feel nauseous.

COCONUT

her, whatever, suck the dick fag

yes and you unlock baiken if you dont lose a match or something like that

>I'll only buy if Bridget is in
dilate

Yea Forums has never been, and will never be, a good place to discuss fighting games. 99% of the board is so fucking awful that they think dodge spam is some combat masterpiece and punching bag action games are the pinnacle of their respective genre.

Even when we do get a non-shitpost fightan thread, it's full of people that just want random absurd nerfs, buffs, or gameplay changes that would absolutely and irredeemably ruin the game being discussed.

With this in mind, I wouldn't be surprised at all if most of the "boomer" shitposting is just some angry faggot that can't into fighters, so like a spurned bitch he does his best to just destroy the threads outright, rather than ignore them.

Attached: 40426a706547b9.jpg (625x338, 51K)

Region? I wanted to see that fraud but he's a dodger

May is canonically in her 20's dipshit

Attached: 1545008965568.png (1000x1000, 242K)

That's already one thing ArcSys could improve with the new game

Justice is the arcade mode boss, yeah. Just stack several dragon installs after you get infinite tension at low health and one shot her.

Sol vs Ky - Conclusion
Millia vs Zato

those are hte best imo

>his friend doesn't want Baiken Buyken
Maybe it's time to give him the talk.

based.

>it's full of people that just want random absurd nerfs, buffs, or gameplay changes

I-it just hurts seeing my boy Sol struggle to get results ;_;

I'll be too busy playing UNICLR to play GG
congrats on the new game though, happy for you fags

can't wait for the character reveals. how many do you think we will get? would be hype if the rev2 cast is in at least but that is pretty much off the table with 23 characters

Attached: it's not going to be you.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I'll be content with just Faust, but I'm a simple person

No zappa its crappa
But in the likely event that zappa doesnt return ill probably play jam.

I hate you

I've been religiously playing unist and soulcalibur and I'm gonna try to add GG to the mix when it drops. I feel bad cause there's so many good fighters either coming out or getting updated but there's no way to play and be gud in all of them.

Attached: 1541685739989.jpg (821x902, 623K)

only available for 4 hours, ggxrd is also free for 4 hours (most anime fighting games went free and on sale for like 5 days since evo)

based redditor

why though

He probably thinks throwing out counter hit anti-air hammers isn't skill

where do you guys get the notion that guilty gear is easy i can only play 2 characters bedman and slayer and i cant even pull off some of their basic tech consistently like slayers back dash cancels.

>Kliff and Justice
They were already banned from tournament play anyway.
>A.B.A.
The weirdest fucking character that no one played. Nah.
>Zappa
For a high skill sealing, kinda random summons, oh and just how the summons are essential to the character, I understand him being dropped.
>Order Sol and Robo-Ky
Idk. Maybe they just dont want these kind of characters?

Everyone else tho is no excuse. I can see bridget being dropped for being not that great to play but everyone else was fine. If I recall, there were a few Iconic characters in ^core that didnt make it into Xrd for any real reason. Wasnt Baikan added later?

Xrd is simpler than AC+R, but that didn't change some things like Faust's instant overheads via drill cancel

>Ky fucked his rival daughter and had him raise the kid
Ky is for hyperchads only

>people in this thread calling guilty easy
boy they're in for a rude fucking awakening when they actually play the game. Tho they have gotten easier and the tutorials are second only too UNIST.

Attached: 1537261545244.png (540x547, 417K)

Attached: zato1.png (1347x737, 754K)

Dude I played the game since X and know that it's mostly cool shit with lore justification second. It's a game where I'm 90% the producer is just making to release banger music. Calm the fuck down you autist.

And Sol gave Sin only sugar water with the money Ky was sending them

Maybe new cool girl i can fap too. And hopefully May.

>tfw elphelt main since her inclusion
P-pls make it

is robo-ky gonna come back though?
if no, I'll just keep playing X2#r and AC+R

i prefer the EVO trailer where you can hear the people screaming

Why is Guilty Gear so good?

Attached: cf3d7ba65b9b49414bccef7270831910-sample.jpg (852x1000, 157K)

I'm thinking stage transitions are a way to reset the match to neutral after a certain ammount of corner pressure

Probably. He was in Xrd's story mode and Daisuke said he would have added him if he was going to make one more character.

Sol
Ky
Sin
May
Johnny
Zato
Millia
Slayer
Samurai Nigga
I-No
AXL
Jam
Pochompkin
Chipp
Faust
Leo
Bacon
Aria(?)/Happy Chaos
Robo-Ky
Rayban

Not sure about the rest.
Venom is out of commission in the story so while I'm sure he will get in eventually I don't see it coming back immediately.
The Valentine sisters have been demoted to onaholes for Sin at the end of Rev 2, they probably will be back in but maybe not immediately.
Jack-O technically died but Happy Chaos is a thing so who knows? It's either that or Aria gets in with a pseudo Justice moveset, either way both will be in at some point since the plot requires them.
Bedman is dead but his sister has been foreshadowed, who knows when she will come in, I don't see her making her debut now but it's possible.
Anji has been foreshadowed, but again, not sure whether he'll debut with this game, it's possible though.
Dizzy will probably come later, I don't see her being already available since she's a pain in the ass to animate.
Zappa is a big wild card, but he needs a major asspull to come back since S-Ko has long been exorcised in the story, I can see him coming back though
Bridget, Testament and ABA are currently MIA and ABA is one of the least likely to be back in.
Not really sure they'll keep Kum in either, though it's possible I guess? Daisuke seems to like her a lot and she's a fairly popular character.

Attached: Every day, every single fucking day when I Get Down To Business this stupid fucking Raven sits there (587x631, 81K)

Danger time is fun

This. People think it's easy because of combos or some dumb shit would out remembering there were RCs AND FRCs for a game that wasnt being played online. Try to hit a 1 frame FRC online or even in real life. That shit had to go.

Also clashing in Xrd is dumb and needs to doe.

I need him back

Attached: robo-ky taunt.gif (240x280, 120K)

danger time is retarded

>Blue thunder
>Sin
user...

Good taste my nigga

Said no one in the history of ever

Venom has to come back. I didnt finish the story mode for Xrd and all the games because I'm here to play games, not watch movies, but he's a major part of Milla and Zato's story. He's gotta come back.

t.Mike Z

>Watch Trailer
>Ky still has Greed Sever
That's all I need to see.

Attached: image0-17.jpg (2047x1556, 211K)

most of guilty gear threads are just waifu threads most of the time.Most the female cast are complicated to play with their weird techs and specials i can t even pull off

>Specials I can't pull off
Stop posting in these threads wtf?
Head on over to /r/fighters faggot

>GO COMPARE IT TO YOUR ZOOMER XRD TRASH
Almost done arcade mode and I've been playing like this the entire time. I don't even understand most of the mechanics. Unless this game gets 50x harder all of a sudden I'm really not buying this ZOOMER REPELLANT angle you're taking

Attached: Desktop 2019.08.05 - 14.20.40.02.DVR.webm (600x416, 2.87M)

The story mode in Xrd ended with the following things that could end up impacting gameplay:
- Robo-Ky being only a flying head now (could end up being part of Venom's moveset for this version of the game)
- Zappa seems 100% cured of his shit or it's at least completely under control
- Venom left the Assassins and is now a baker that no one recognizes because he now shows his face if it's not his normal skin he'll probably get a joke skin replacing his cue with a baguette and the balls with croissants
- Ramlethal is missing an arm
- Bedman is dead but managed to bring his sister back from her endless coma
- Ky most likely caught some GEARaids from Dizzy
- Jack-O is now fully Aria but a Jack-O copy called Happy Chaos is now active
- Justice is an empty husk

>Character named Sol Badguy is a good guy
Is this the peak of subversive writing?

Attached: sol badguy.jpg (800x1540, 120K)

yes the game goes from easy to hard, thats why it doesnt have a difficulty change.
Keep playing until the end

I just hope Sin is in. I love playing as him and juggling people above my head with his staff before jumping into beak driver beak driver super is too satisfying.

no one gives a shit, retard. Why are you posting in a thread about a game whose characters you know nothing about?

Go back to watching your tranny wife get fucked by gay niggers.

Attached: 1553007487228.jpg (356x400, 68K)

I never really played GG seriously.

What are he big differences between XX (or whatever edition of) and Xrd that causes so many argument?

Attached: clark.png (400x400, 9K)

>Ky most likely caught some GEARaids from Dizzy
I don't remember this being hinted at anywhere.

Sorry, chipp is my boy

THREAD THEME youtube.com/watch?v=P0XP8bXSJPQ

Never played a 2D fighter before, what are some beginner-tier characters in Guilty Gear? I want to get into this series

Ky, Raven, Leo. If someone catches your eye just play them instead.

Beginner characters are a meme. Just play who you like.

I can’t play GG worth a shit.

It's speculation, nothing official has been said about it.
The two more popular theories are:
>Ky pounded Dizzy a bit too much so he got GEARaids
>The eye exchange with Sin gave him GEARaids
Of course, given the magnitudes of asspulls Daisuke has thrown in Xrd it's also possible that Ky has been a Gear all along or that anybody can eventually turn into Gears as long as you use enough magic, we really don't know.

Maybe the real Gears were the friends we made along the way

When talking difficulty in fighting games people normally talk about human vs. at a competent level.

>robo-ky head as a random effect on his pool balls
Would be funny as fuck

More hype about this song than the game reveal honestly

No way it is a soft reboot. The story has just entered climax with the last game.

I'll be honest I just like this games because of how it looks
it looks fucking beautiful

Attached: 1564974084937.gif (480x270, 3.99M)

Beginner and still very solid good characters: Sin, Sol, Ky, Raven, Leo
Kind of harder: Jam, I-No, Millia, Axl, Faust, Elphelt
Stay away from: Baiken, Zato, Ramlethal, Dizzy, Chipp, Johnny, Venom

Only character i left out here is Jack O because you can still play her while having no clue what you're doing, so most people put her in easy tier but I can't play that way and actually have to learn to be competent so with that in mind she's pretty complex. Everyone else is inbetween "kind of hard" and "stay away from." I can elaborate on anything you need.

I can’t wait to see the redesigns of other characters.
It looks fucking beautiful.

Yeah this really is the best looking game yet if the trailer is the standard. Music got my heart pumping.

I wish I'd finally put effort into the games.

why would someone stay away from johnny when he's clearly the coolest ?

wait is baiken hard for a beginner? she was my first pick and i've put 70 hours into her

Cause he's a pedo

No Kliff no buy

Johnny is execution heavy and has finite resources to worry about, he's been dumbed down in Xrd but he's still not a beginner character.

>Want to like GG
>Suck ass at it's mechanics and never get better
I guess I'll just stick to KI and hold out a sequel gets made

Attached: kill.jpg (274x184, 14K)

Release when?

She's a high risk/reward character who needs you to now the basics of most characters to not get your ass rammed with your guesses.

the dynamic letterboxing is cool
glad they got over the muh low framerate thing
looks really fucking pretty overall and makes the the first xrd look like shit in comparison, better than granblue too

no comment on gameplay because I'm a scrub but Ky's new moves look sick, stage transition might be cool

Attached: 1533698043603.jpg (870x720, 41K)

Based and thank you. I think I will try out Ky first because I really like his design in that trailer for the new game.

>Video Editing device so you make trailers like this
Please gimmie, ArcSys

THIS IS YOUR GOD!?!?!?!

Attached: local robot kicked to death.webm (600x418, 2.81M)

where are the balls and dolphins

Attached: 1521943229117.jpg (400x546, 137K)

There already is a new blazblue. It's called Cross Tag Battle :^)

Ah that explains a lot thanks

Boomers absolutely btfo

>playing cheap

Ky and Sol are good starts, Ky is probably one of the simplest

I'm not feeling the nignog samurai

Nah, Venom is my eternal main.

It's just too much fun playing with his balls.

Attached: venom.jpg (2480x3508, 868K)

Nope.

Attached: 52895244_p0.png (800x1392, 656K)

Wasn't sure what the think of Kara Boga but the mask is cool as fuck

absolutely false, stop trying to spread misinformation.

>being a scrub

Zoomers win again. though I'm not even really an Xrd player I just wanted to see what the fuss was about
he deserved those shin kicks after laser chipping me for half my half bar every round

btfo

Attached: lightweight.png (1280x976, 318K)

Was that even Ky? I didn't see any Ky moves.

I hope it have actually a good netcode. Give me rollback netcode or I will drop the game

Yeah pick up rev2, go through the tutorial and Ky's combo challenges. The advanced challenges are actually practical and not just for show like other fighting games.

Wanna be crazy and big blast sonic are better than heavy day

Are you ready for ASW to dumb GG down to a pale shadow of itself and remove half the roster for the sake of a new 'prettier' engine?

Meanwhile I'll stick with +R and Rev2.

japanese and rollback dont mingle

>Are you ready for ASW to dumb GG down to a pale shadow of itself?
>I'll stick with Rev2
the ironing

yeah well, he is done in the official story. he left the assassins and is now a baker

Nah, I'm forever a May main and Bridget sub.

Attached: 1559333958474.jpg (800x536, 146K)

that is not greed saver. It's a new overhead kick move

Attached: notgreedsaver.png (1323x1260, 2.49M)

Are you just pretending to be retarded or are you that autistic?

>New
>Forgetting GG1

imagine being dommed by bridget

Jesus fuck why is Ky so damn hot now

He could tie me up with the yo-yo.

Attached: 1549858338922.jpg (613x674, 91K)

never played it got any links? can't find anything but xrd on youtube

>Hey I'm joining THAT " WAR CRIMINAL MADMAN " MAN because *reasons*
>game forever decides not to spoil his motivations
>suddenly SIGN hits and That Man prepares for showdown
>finally time for Anji to show himself!
>story ends and he is still missing in action

Attached: anji-mito-x2-reload-artwork[1].jpg (900x1400, 141K)

that's not vapor thrust right

>Japanese can't into weight and height
This. Zangief is apparently 7'0 and 250 pounds. Here's a real life human of those same measurements. Gief needs another 100+ pounds.

Attached: zangiefduncan-590x330.jpg (590x330, 55K)

Nobody cares about Anji except Anji players

That's 2H.

I like Ky's new design but I don't like those weird-ass fingernail gloves he's got on, those were only ok on Jack-O

those are magic gloves bro they conjure that shit up

Baiken cares about Anji, he makes a good footstool.

No, I'm just praying Justice or Testament make it in this time

his legs threw me off
why do none of his moves look recognisable, at least Sol's look familiar

I forgot about the story.
Who is now the next big bad after That man revealed to be a good guy?

Not with short hair, guess I’ll have to switch to something else like axl

Probably afro samurai, iirc That Man is in jail or something and the last after story was about pudding

That wasn't from GG1, it looks completely different.

I was maining Ky since GGX. God, I love the guy.
The way he moves in the trailer, though, is completely different. He busts out some Jam kicks right there.

sfv zangief weight 181 kg
hafthor bjornson is 205 cm and 180kg, Look at him if you want a comparison

So what did they mean by this?

Attached: 7qJNZz4.jpg (1920x1200, 843K)

>every generic fairy anime girl is a madoka reference
ok retard

Nothing, they're jus weebs

There's no apparent bad guy now, it's all about That Man VS Sol showdown, the closest we have to a bad guy would be Happy Chaos being foreshadowed, but I doubt we'll get another main antagonist, the story is ending and the only big conflict left is Sol setting things with That Man once and for all, and to a degree, Ky.
Doubt Samurai nigga is a bad guy, looks wise he seems like a crusader or something like that, he'll probably be some supporting cast.
Yeah, Johnny tapped all the Megucas in +R, we know.

> fight a Ky
> he suddenly loses Hair band
> music changes because shit is about to get real
This will never happen again, not with ugly, short hair ky

Attached: EA387B95-00A1-4634-BB57-9D382F4169DB.png (1280x720, 587K)

>ugly
fucking >IMPLYING levels right there.

Why did you post a picture of Millia?

>fight ky
>he loses his hairband
>still does exactly the same thing, which is gatling into sweep => seal => HS fireball braindead oki for every combo
nothing of value was lost
imagine if the character actually changed

>look exactly the same and even act similarly
yeah nah.

I agree. Shinbo fucking stole the characters.

Please don’t
This is the shitters handbook to Ky and I enjoy seeing players do this

They like to do references. Before Madoka it was Haruhi, I think.

Attached: 1551138384162.jpg (238x352, 41K)

I have a few GG titles I've collected over the years since I liked BlazBlue. Just couldn't figure out where to get into it, is there a story mode to follow and in that case which titles do I need to play in order?

For a game with characters who have wacky hair and eye colors, you guys sure do take notice to abnormal eye colors on black people.

release order

First one didn't seem to have any story. And then the PS2 entries have way too many editions to choose from.

There's really no reason to not just get Sign and read the wikipedia of Guilty Gear it comes with in-game. The other game's stories aren't clear on what's canon and what's not. Like the story mode in +R has 100s of routes.

>is there a story mode to follow
Yes, but I don't know why would you want to get into fighting game stories.

>which titles do I need to play in order?
Don't even. This is over Kingdom Hearts tier of messed up. There's not only games but also light novels, manga, drama CDs, and a pachinko machine. Just watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=q6lXDUj1ilk
You can go for Xrd SIGN and Revelator story modes afterwards if you want to watch the latest events full.

Attached: 1552297611860.png (163x213, 41K)

GET UP TO ROCK
GET UP TO BURN
STAND UP WITH PRIDE THAT BURNS FOR YOUR DESIRE

i just want that cool dragon professor guy from story mode to be playable
i fucking love monster characters in fightan games

Continuum shift extend, chronophantasma, and then central fiction. Continuum shift extend already tells the story of calamity trigger (the first bb game).

You’re all being baited but imagine if someone was actually this retarded. You could turn off 90% of the “cinematics” in the options. Only ones that you can’t are ones that you wouldn’t be able to move during normally anyway

Attached: 1535763574753.jpg (759x517, 93K)

He better be in and he better still be the best.

Attached: johnny-xxhr.jpg (800x900, 77K)

Does ram's skin taste like burgers or like chocolate?

>gatling into sweep => seal => HS fireball braindead oki
It is gatling into seal into microdash sweep xx slide into oki actually

Guess I'll start with GG, GGX & GGXX ^ Core Plus (since I already have those) before diving deeper. What about Isuka and Overture, are those canon?

Thanks, but I already got that one covered. Still waiting for Central Fiction Extend tho, maybe on PS5/Switch eventually.

Is this a separate continuity from X or a Reboot?

Paradigm?
Why? He's not a fighter.
>What about Isuka and Overture, are those canon?
Isuka and Judgment aren't canon, Overture is, it's the game that introduced Sin and the Valentines and it's set before the events of Xrd.

>Overture
Yeah that's canon, happens one year before Xrd, but it can be quite a chore to play through given that it's a MOBA and all. Isuka is just a fanservice game in terms of different mechanics (4 player battles) and a new character, no plot to really be found, so don't worry about that one.

Inb4 Wakamoto dies and they give him a new voice actor

>Guess I'll start with GG, GGX & GGXX ^ Core Plus (since I already have those)
Not even worth it IMO. Specially because the "story" is merely a handful of interactions between characters, most of which are not canon. Specially in X2. The different X2 versions also have different storylines. I'm serious, just watch the video.

>are those canon?
Yes. All the Valentine stuff come from Overture (i.e. Valentine, Ramlethal, and Elphelt) as well as Sin himself. I don't remember what Isuka was about.

He actually was in the poll for Revelator, so he as a character was already considered.

It already happened to my man Slayer (bless his soul) but Wakamoto is to good to die.

Based and Solpilled. Fuck Ky I hate that little shit and still do.

Iemasa was 80+, it was kind of expected.
Wakamoto still has enough time to deliver.

don't joke about such things

>roster cuts virtually guaranteed
shit game

>Why? He's not a fighter.
He's just cool, man.
Besides, he was playable in Overture

Overture was not a fighting game and you know it.

Based chonkin brothers

We'll probably have to suffer through yet another arcade-to-console/PC delay as well.

>Overture was not a fighting game and you know it.
But you fight in it.

Attached: smug_slurps.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

that would be retarded since it didn't happen for bbtag or dbzf

And yet it had the best soundtrack

I still have the hope that the character models and rigs are portable enough between engines. Now that we were getting closer to complete the X2 roster it would be awful to go all the way back to 20 characters or whatever.

All their other recent games including BB Tag actually came for consoles first. So I'd say it will be the same for GG. PC however...

Attached: 1547112290598.jpg (400x400, 30K)

I'll main ino unless she gets cut.

>ramlethal probably getting cut from the roster
I have no reason to be excited for this

>So I'd say it will be the same for GG. PC however...
I'm fine with that, as long as there is a PS3 version

>the "dark souls is a fughting game" argument
One.

Attached: Calo_Nord.png (297x297, 54K)

Don't play semantics with me you undandy little shit

Attached: Stop Roman Canceling.png (592x816, 229K)

there's basically no carryover between old xrd sol and this one based on idles or animations

post a webm of your best corner carry

So all Ky mains are fujos right

Attached: EBL6Tu0UIAA9G0G.png large.png (649x800, 533K)

>tfw your character is definitely not making it in
that's what I get for not maining one of the big ones

Attached: 46544.jpg (854x859, 114K)

That's Dizzy goop

>and for pretty good reason.
ABA is great though. Also she actually beat Zappa in the character poll. It’s not like Daisuke only chooses based on popularity anyway.

A lot of older GG fangirls were Ky/Sol fujos but when Ky married Dizzy they switched to that ship instead

Why the fuck would I betray my king?

Attached: EBK58rLX4AAZUso.png (403x467, 305K)

I'll play bridget

I've always played Sol. Why the fuck would I ever stop

>no console announcement
>no arcade announcement
It's going to be on PS5.

The last couple of Blazblue games had massive delays between the Arcade and console version and so did Xrd Revelator. I can only hope they have changed their minds.

>Whole roster will be reset with a wooping 10 characters
FUCK

But the rigging may be the same or almost the same. Animations look interpolated now and not frame by frame.

Well then we better come up with the best 10 character roster they could include

BBCTB, DBFZ and GBFV are all straight-to-console though

all 3 of those are low effort garbage that they don't trust to have an arcade scene

>you will never be like Daisuke Ishiwatari, a god among men who makes great music, art and games

Attached: 1450719154607.png (650x650, 400K)

But BBCTB had an arcade release too and has been ArcSys's main game for two years

Attached: 1539350953261.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

With one line this guy blew his own ass out

the character models won't be portable even slightly, the new models are superior in every perceivable way. the engine itself also looks like it has been tinkered with heavily and come a long way since even dbfz. those camera rotations or the slow motion look super good. Also everything looks less egdy. Ky's chin was able cut steel.

There's no reason to release GBFV and DBFZ on arcades because of their main audience not being arcade players.

because you support the lineage and he has a son that is fit to rule the world. Be a Sin main today.

I BE HUKUMANG! THE END HAS COME, NIGGA!
he looks pretty cool
also:
GABRIEL WHEN
A H
B E
R N
I
E
L

Attached: 1548796234047.jpg (1242x1242, 579K)

no you wont. because he is not you. BUT you are able to get better at those things. find a hobby you like and put your energy into it and you will be happy. We're all going to make it

Stop caring about the story.

Attached: ggsolpunch.jpg (932x524, 127K)

Post millia

Models aren't the hard part, otherwise they wouldn't have put so many throw away characters in the story.
It's animating them that is the real problem.

They're going to cave to normalfags that only bought MK for storymode and you know it. That's the only reason GBFV has that retarded RPG mode too.
Single player faggots are the cancer killing fighting games. They're the reasons inputs keep getting simplified and why comeback mechanics won't go away.

GG is the only game franchise where I care about everything in it.

>That's the only reason GBFV has that retarded RPG mode too.
Are you retarded? It has that mode because it's literally what the granblue mobage is but in a different game. It is there to appeal to granblue fans and has nothing to do with normalfags at all.

Attached: 1517980280386.jpg (600x318, 24K)

>he never played Soul Calibur 2

I really don't think the roster reset is gonna happen.
I know its a "new"/upgraded engine, but even still I would imagine much of the character model foundation is there.
Hell, the upgrade from -SIGN- to Revelator was massive yet it was a straight upgrade.
This makes me think of the move from Blazblue Continuum Shift to Chronophantasma.

The first had a ton of revisions and expansions which then gave way to the 2.0 sequel which heavily reworked and added shit (including sprite upgrades for main characters like Ragna or even complete redesigns like Noel).
I can only hope and pray, at any rate.

Attached: 1563905756989.png (340x340, 99K)

The gacha premium box is there for the granblue fans.
Even the fucking whales are complaining about the 11 character roster and don't care about RPG mode.

I don't. I watched the first chapter of SIGN story and it was boring and too complex for its own good.

Attached: 20190731233205_1.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>Sign release
>"Too bad there is no Robo-Ky. I better find another character to play"
>Revelator release
>"Still no Robo-Ky. What a shame, but they will surely make him playable again eventually"
>Rev2 release
>"Damn still no Robo-Ky. But surely he'll be next"
>Upon asking who he would personally like to see added to the roster Daisuke says Robo-Ky
>"Oh shit it's happening"
>New GG announced with massive roster cuts all but guaranteed which cements the dumb robot's chances of being playable as never-ever tier

Attached: robo-ky.gif (301x271, 33K)

I hope the nigger samurai's name is something like Living Colour

Yeah I don't think they are cut out any of the good characters
bedman, kum and shit like them are maybe gonna be gone but nobody really cares about that
Sure the roster sucks but you have to be retarded to think the RPG mode is not supposed to be made for fans of the gacha.
Whales only care about the preorder bonuses anyway, don't listen to them.

>Gets his original Reload/AC Undertow back instead of the inflatable arms version
>Gets his feints on H Mappa and 5D back
>Gets DOT wall stick again
>Un-daisy chain it's late from under pressure and move it UP back to HS, if helter skelter needs to stay set it on the dust button.

I really want a fun slayer again. He's my favorite character and I wasn't really feeling his super counter hit dependent design for xrd.

Attached: irl slayer copy.jpg (624x624, 116K)

oh I didn't say that I hope for a roster reset. keeping the current roster of 25 characters with rebalancing of stuff would be fucking insane. Then again. That is a lot of time and work. And we already have one new character confirmed.
I think it is realistic to say that there will be a roster reset. We'll probably start of with around 15 chars again and work our way up.

ABA only beat Zappa in that poll because he's almost universally hated in Japan due to how irritating and broken he was in AC+

can't main a guy if i never played the franchise.
Trailer looked cool

I miss Order sol :(

Attached: Order_Sol.png (713x1150, 734K)

It’s not really that important but GG is one of the few fighting game stories I enjoy. Its standard anime bullshit but I like the characters.

pray that Venom earned enough money with his bakery to pay for repairs

The new engine won't technically affect the models at all, though they would probably need some adjustments for them to get illuminated properly. And as the animations are interpolated, that's also a lot of work cut down.
It really doesn't seem like a good idea at all to throw out all the work of Xrd, specially if Daisuke's intention was actually to bring back the classic roster.

Is there a reason that only the Jellyfish Pirates weren't dubbed?

god, I'm trying to watch some of the older arcade modes and the sound quality is really bad

>the first video for the pillows' best song is a guilty gear combo video for Zappa
youtube.com/watch?v=e8ijoAc3cYk
impeccable taste

>no Baiken no buyken
>I got into the game late
It's so funny how accurate the Baiken player secondary stereotype is

youtube.com/watch?v=whD5DSmd1JA
What do you mean? The Sol vs Ky special intro is perfectly audio balanced

Will Robo-Ky keeps his look and adopt Ky's new idol fashion?

You can mash 66k over and over until they are in the corner then VV loop any character to death
Do you really want that in a new GG? Are you retarded or just a dedicated troll?

The words on characters are lyrics from the songs/bands they where inspired by

He will look like Xrd Ky

god that's awful

You can use Mednafen to play GG1 online dumbass, if you're really desperate parsec too
Fucking dodgers

Literally one of the best parts of GGXX is the iconic speaker rattling audio.

Another good one was faultess defending or slashbacking the one super from Venom that spawned a huge ass ball that travelled across the screen.

Damn, it really is that confusing huh? I heard about Reloads and # and ^ and blue and red version with different characters and shit which made me reluctant to dive in. I'll keep that video bookmarked for later - gotta see them in action first or 3 hours of lore will be hard to sit through.

I genuinely miss the old load as fuck blow-out-your-speakers explosion sound effect

I think I'd be able to stand it if it didn't hurt my ears. I don't even mean that as an exaggeration.

He's chatting shit Baiken isn't that hard

>New GG announced with massive roster cuts all but guaranteed
Did your fortune teller say that?

Screencapped so I can laugh at you later when they cut 8-10 characters from the game

Unironically, soul

One of the few games were it's been 1 man's vision for like 20 years. Come hell or high water everything in GG is there because Daisuke is crazy and sometimes turns a fighting game into a DMC League of Legends game for no reason.

what if this isn't a fighting game

Yeah the trailer made it look like a turn based RPG right

I don't think they'd have the balls to make GG2, even though I enjoyed Overture

keked

>be ArcSys
>go to EVO, the biggest fighting game event of the year
>reveal a game that isn't a fighting game

Attached: 1533782798061.png (500x500, 159K)

Guys stop, it was actually just an advert for the new pachinko machine.

it could happen

Korean OST coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxFTY4ri-ys

Instead of Bridget, his spot will instead go to new character, his non-fem twin brother.

I just hope they will step the fuck up and include a rollback based netcode.

No they will just age up Bridget and make him a twink.

I feel hypocritical cause I think "Wow those Marvel and/or Bethesda fans are kind of stupid to cheer for every dumb trailer"

And then I hear everyone freaking out over Guilty Gear in the trailer and I feel genuinely happy for them.

Maybe when Unreal Engine 5 comes out.

sorry I had to go earlier, u still here? EU

be less resentful in life. it will make you happy
youtube.com/watch?v=prRDZPbuDcI
the korean ost is pretty sick

The canon order is Guilty Gear > Guilty Gear X > Guilty Gear XX > Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus > Guilty Gear 2: Overture > Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN > Guilty Gear Xrd REVELATOR > New Guilty Gear game in 2020.
So this is part of the main continuity.

Common man the freakin protagonist name is Sol

Attached: 1559309308830.png (408x240, 3K)

Alright, what the fuck is up with the close up shot of Ky at the 43 second mark? When would that play in gameplay? Is it a cutscene they randomly spliced in there?

>Central Fiction Extend
Atlas already confirmed that it's not happening.

maybe an intro
maybe a part of an IK/overdrive
maybe just spliced in there to show you how pretty the characters got

Victory pose I'm guessing

Love that Gameboy tone keyboard solo.

he looks so sad though

wouldn't you be after someone cuts your hair when you grew it out for years?

I will now that they made him hot

can't wait for the scene where Ky walks off into the distance and an image of his hair is superimposed onto the background while sad music plays

Only way to fix him is make him a girl so all the waifufaggots play him instead of baiken or elphelt. according to storymode it's already done.

Can't wait to see what Raven looks like

If the yo-yo mechanics are in, I'm in.

Attached: 1541632349991.gif (471x265, 591K)

closer to GG2 hopefully