Challenges high king to fair combat

>challenges high king to fair combat
>cheats and uses the voice to kill the king
>throws a tantrum when the empire won't recognize his claim to the throne
What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Ulfric_Jarl.png (600x1000, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJVlK6FmPv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Skyrim Roll.png (818x909, 139K)

He was a Thalmor double agent to give reason for all of Skyrim getting ELFED, his methods didn't have to make sense.

>What the fuck was his problem?
Bethesda's writing skills.

Imagine dying because someone yelled at you lmao

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.

An allegory of social media crowd.

RAwlin

ROLLING for this SHITTY game.

He was a (((Thalmor))) asset

rolling

A furry and an edge lord
yikes

He's a Thalmor stooge. It's flat out said that his "uprising" was orchestrated by the Thalmor to distract The Empire with his full knowledge. Then he got delusions of grandeur and started to think he's not full of shit.

Benis :D

Was he a patsy or a willing double agent?

stealth archer inbound

I don't think it's explicitly stated anywhere but the document that is in the Aldmeri Embassy suggests what this user said

Been playing 5e again. I've already imagined it.

Willing double agent at first. But his fake crusade went to his head and he started thinking it's a real crusade. The Thalmor admit they lost control of him but it doesn't matter because the retard is still fighting The Empire instead of them and even if he does win they can kick his ass later.

Rool

Fuck it

Rollin'

Attached: tenor.gif (400x224, 641K)

I don't think it's ever said that he's an agent or anything of the sort
His rebellion was convenient for them as long as it kept imperial forces occupied, that doesn't mean he was on the fucking payroll

Let's see

Attached: 1561163644030-0.png (1600x946, 3.39M)

>After the war, contact was established and he has proven his worth as an asset

Rol
plz
give
good game

He was freed from capture since the Thalmor saw him as useful; he cut a deal with them.

He went off, did as he was told under the agreement that he wouldn't get murdered by the Thalmor and rebelled. The problem is that he went too far out of hand, but the Thalmor still find him useful since he's fucking up the Empire in Skyrim.

>Bethesda not adding the third option to fuck over Thalmor in DLC instead choosing between Imperials or Stormcloaks
Wasted potential

Helping you fren

rool

What's the lore like in Skyrim? I wanna play Morrowind, but it's so damn floaty, and there's too much writing for how awful the font is. There's mods changing the font, but the font is only awful because of the UI & I can't really see any mods to fix the UI to the degree I want.

Attached: 1564863487262.png (900x900, 567K)

Any lorefag out there? Why the Psijic Order and Thalmor aren't allies?

Attached: Psijic_Order_(Online).jpg (1920x1080, 387K)

> I wanna play Morrowind, but it's so damn floaty,
you'll be right at home with skyrim's child fairy tale

What does that even mean? I wasn't complaining about the Morrowind lore or world-building. That's the entire games appeal & everyone agrees.

Attached: 1564853161072.png (531x467, 59K)

Please dont be nord

>>cheats
All's fair in love and war.

No dlc pls

roolling

Guess I'm rolling

Yes and Osama was an American stooge in the 80s and we saw how that turned out.

A duel isn't war

It means that if you found Morrowind's lore too "floaty", you'll like Skyrim's because all the main characters spit it on your face during important quests.

Ulfric challenging Torygg and using the Voice wasn't actually against the rules, but if you talk to characters, you'll learn that Torygg actually respected Ulfric and expected him to actually come to him pleading for Skyrim's freedom and the segregation away from the nu-Empire, but Torygg was so blown away by Ulfric's stupidity by not actually wishing to team up. I don't think realistically that Ulfric and the Stormcloaks could get very far against the actual Dominion.

>Lore
>Floaty
What the fuck does that even mean? How could you think I meant anything but the combat?

Attached: 1564956500628.gif (245x140, 1.59M)

This, although it's also said that if the Stormcloaks are actually victorious in Skyrim, then there would indeed be problems. It's just a bad situation for everyone involved. The real problem is that there's no way to side specifically against the Thalmor, which is a pain in the ass because they're the ones we should be fighting against.

Attached: ScreenShot291.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

fuck it

I dunno, I read that you asked about skyrim lore and then you said morrowind was floaty so I thought you meant Morrowind's lore was floaty
I haven't slept in like 20 hours pls no buli

Attached: 1469390592555.jpg (519x519, 64K)

thats because ulfric didn't want to work with torygg. he wanted torygg's position more than anything else

Well, I mean, you could always just murder every single one you come across.

rollerderby

rawllin

Didn't he also promise the Greybeards not to use his Voice for personal gain or combat?

I only got to play like the first half hour of Skyrim, but I picked the nord dudes just because they hadn't recently tried to CUT OFF MY FUCKING HEAD. Seriously, I can't believe the Empire actually expects you to side with them after that. I would have sided with the fucking dragon if I had the option, he really did me a solid.

To the best of my recollection, they split from the rest of Summerset quite some time before the Thalmor were ever a thing, and didn't buy into the Elven supremacy thing. They haven't made friends since, because only the Thalmor would benefit from the relationship, and it'd probably mean an end to their independence.

I wish you could cuck the king and take his widow if only projekt red made skyrim

Attached: tumblr_inline_p58b5sX2VG1r3va93_500.png (500x339, 321K)

The Thalmor literally wish to seek out and destroy all the Elder Scrolls and to topple the towers. Their goal is to undo the world so that their souls may return to their previous state. That's an oversimplified version of it, but essentially Elves used to be astral beings that lived behind the veil of TES' cosmos, but now they are bound to the world of Nirn and some fucking hate it.

The Thalmor don't even have a guarantee that doing this will work, and no doubt the lower level agents think they are just a political organization, but still.

The Psijics just want to research and understand magic and the world around them, but they understand that their knowledge could topple the status quo of the world, which is why they took themselves out of all time and space, just so that they could be impartial observers. Can't really study and unravel the mysteries of the world if said world gets blown the fuck up.

The fact that both sides of the civil war quest have pretty much the same quests beat-for-beat is pathetic. Zero replay value.

At this point if I roll a new character I just side with the stormcloaks because it will let me progress through the civil war quest without starting the dragon line.

You will be bullied accordingly

Attached: 1564987199326.png (680x926, 464K)

If you read into the meta-lore you do side with the dragon, or rather make him side with you, since you and the dragons are all fragments of Akatosh.

You did help the empire right? you would never betray your bro martin septim

Attached: 3d3aa1dee61e3392c20bbaad4b162de8.jpg (843x900, 163K)

I had that thought too but then I realized that the devs made this scenario becaue the empire made way more sense than stormcloaks so they had to try to balance it out. Also later if you side with the empire you can order the same captain who ordered your execution to be killed.

>siding with the assholes who wanted to decapitate you

No, fuck you, you can't try to give me an Extreme Haircut and then ask me for a favor.

>Also later if you side with the empire you can order the same captain who ordered your execution to be killed.
What? How? When?

I meant at the beginning of the game when the game gives you the choice of who to side with.

>Also later if you side with the empire you can order the same captain who ordered your execution to be killed.

Or you could just grab an axe and...

Roll
disgusting character coming thru

Rollin'

An altmer stormcloak?
More evidence that they are controlled by the (((Thalmor)))

well it's the small shitty version of the roulette but I was thinking of starting a new character anyway, so fuck it

here we go

LITERALLY pic related

Attached: N.png (185x258, 114K)

Attached: 1564678209017.png (724x716, 415K)

I always end up a Nord Spellsword.

One nameless bitch captain does not represent the whole empire. Hadvar doesn't like that she sends us to the block but he doesn't have a choice in the matter without mutiny.

>Extreme Haircut
I might just be too tired but I genuinely laughed

BOOMERS yelling at millenials.

Alright

Melee sucks

let's go then

thanks fren

I'll do this next time sure

You still use dice? My friend likes the idea but not so much the dice combat.

Just going to fap but okay

Pee

That's just tough luck. You were captured together with the leader of the rebellion they simply wanted to make sure thing ends nwo. Especially since the thalmor already wanted to get their hands on Ulfric again to accidentally escape again. Hence why the spontanious execution in some bumbfuck village.

>Okay faggot Ulfric. How do you think you‘re gonna solve the imperial problem?
>"With an axe into their skulls"
>And the dragons?
>And the elfs?

Attached: 1532246417296.jpg (692x610, 56K)

roll

back ye olden days most problems could be solved with liberal use of axe

>people still think it was the voice that killed Torygg

>At Helgen, they said you shouted the King to death? "Not entirely true, though not entirely false either. Any Nord can learn the Way of the Voice by studying with the Greybeards, given enough ambition and dedication. My shouting Torygg to the ground proved he had neither. However, it was my sword piercing his heart that killed him."
youtube.com/watch?v=PJVlK6FmPv4

Rolly polly

I make my own luck

rolling for love

Dead at the bottom of the ocean?
We can only hope that happens to Ulfric.

R

h

Thats crazy

Okay

>Extreme Haircut
Genuine lol

okay Todd so this is how you try to make your game interesting?

roll out

You do realize you just got captured in the same time as the leader of the stormcloaks? That guy is literraly the head of Nordic ISIS, imperials won't take a chance with letting him or anyone escape, the war was practically over if they had managed to kill him so everyone goes to the block no risk taken, no way to talk your way out of this, no chance of escape

I sided with the Empire on my first playthrough. Just didn't make sense to hang out with morons who got caught, when the Empire was just slamming the breaks on the biggest at-large leader and were instantly willing to drop the matter on my own head.

>claims to hate skyrim
>everyone rolling for a new character

You people really are just a bunch of contrarians, huh

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-073501_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 809K)

Fuck the snowniggers

Rollan for somethin good

Bane?

>mobile user
fucking neck yourself you worthless scumsack.

The Empire in Skyrim has nothing to do with Septim Empire

Worked against the Falmer and Ayelids. The old ways is the best ways.

>t true nord

>roll
ulfric is a loser but i'd still rather be a stormcloak
>inb4 i should bash your face in for all you've done

He wasn't a double agent, it was Thalmor doing what any agency does and exploiting political turmoil.

The lore is good, the implementation of it is shite.

Rool

I'm shitting and can't drag my $2500 PC into the fucking bathroom you autist. Sorry you don't have a phone.

They see me rollin, they hatin

Aiight lets see

rolioli

Empire isn't willing to fight thalmor and they'll never be, Tullius is delirious fool

I'm just now catching this info about what happened
>Ulfric requested a duel with Torygg
>If Torygg refused, the jarls would have kicked him off the throne
By the laws of Skyrim, Ulfic does have a claim to the throne, but so do the other jarls. The Empire had to throw a tantrum and stop the election from following through.

Gibs good roll

Rolling...

here we go

Meh

Ulfric did nothing wrong he ends up in Sovngarde along with the High King he killed. Shor has spoken.

rolanadasdsadasdsadd

He isn't a double agent.
He's referred to as a asset for the Aldmeri Dominion because he's responsible for the Empire burning resources.

>his methods didn't have to make sense
Nords (around about half) are retards that obsess over impractical concepts such as honor.

General tullius is there and overseeing the executions, you know the man leading the empires actions in skyrim?

Ok, rolling I guess

This is an ode to Skyrim's staunch protectors..

>One nameless bitch captain does not represent the whole empire
That's just YOUR opinion, dude.

Only fags play as the Legion - Gods' blood, they are literally WEARING DRESSES...!

Age of agression is a faggy title lol

WOMEN LOVE TO CLEAN~
AND THEY LOVE TO COOK STEAK

rollannnn

roll 2 ..

Desu

More manslayer vids is enough of a reason to anticipate TES6

Lessa go

>
letsseeee

Honestly can't wait for more of his stuff. Skyrim and Mass Effect gamer poops are amazing, but they can't stay fresh forever

Torygg was his #1 fan. He and Elisif worshipped Talos in private. Torygg would have listened to Ulfric if he had proved to him that half of the jarls were for independence (and others like Siddgeir of Stuhn or Balgruuf could be bribed/convinced as well). But no, Ulfric had to go full retard and murder him, then start his rebellion that only appeals to mega-boomers like Skald, Korir, Dengeir of Stuhn or Vignar Gray-Mane.

Rolling for the glory of the Empire

He believes in Talos and rightfully so since Talos is and always has been the only thing stopping the elves from curb stomping humanity.

rol

Magic archer roulette

I wish you could join the Thalmor

I guess is that time of the year again.

Rolling for stealth archer

"It was not my voice that killed him, but my sword that pierced his heart"

vroom vroom baby

Please don't be a fucking elf

>Nord
>College
>Lydia
>Shaman
Wow, that's actually pretty good.

Fuck it, rolling

Rolling for Talos

if you become a werewolf to max out the perks for the achievement and choose to side with the Dawnguard instead of the vamps, can you still become a vampire lord at some point, or would I have to make a second character to go lord route

Also listen to what the blacksmith in Riverwood says, even if the cult of thalos was forbidden people still worshipped him it was after ulfric autistic screeching that the thalmor started having a presence in skyrim.
Ulfric acted like a sperg and the thalmor took advantage of that

If serana bites you the vampiric blood overwrites the werewolf blood

For the Nords!

I'm pretty sure Serana can make you one

Are Nords the most redpilled race?

gimme some numbers

In the college questline Ancano says they've done things to hinder the Thalmor in the past, and he has no intention of letting them fuck with the Thalmors relationship with the college

The vampire lord dude purges the werewolf blood if you want to become a vamp.

go babe

>What the fuck was his problem?
>He's a Thalmor stooge. It's flat out said that his "uprising" was orchestrated by the Thalmor to distract The Empire with his full knowledge. Then he got delusions of grandeur and started to think he's not full of shit.
/thread

Rollerino

I'm so ready to a playthrough with this build.