Is this the greatest grand final choke of all time?

Is this the greatest grand final choke of all time?

Attached: 1554764539630.jpg (830x680, 112K)

Leo is top one and has been for quite some time now. No shame losing toi the best.

Looked like he got super cocky after getting that big advantage and then after getting assraped his soul left his body and he just gave up.

It was pretty sad, but the fact that he almost beat Leo was good.

So when is he going to chop off his dick?

Wut happon??

>almost
He literally got swept hard.

Did you watch set one? He was within one hit of taking the tournament, you literally cannot get closer than that.

Easily the biggest choke. The worst was definitely in that 4th match. Had him right there.

>TFW you forget that Charizard's up-throw does wonders

Still, from the looks of it, he seemed to be Leo's hardest competition. Was still a great 7 matches to watch. That Ivysaur was fucking incredible.

This. His performance was pristine, but as soon as Leo made one big comeback his confidence sank like a rock.

He was fucking 2- 0, and he was up to one stock at the start of the third set, he went full beta.

let's be honest, Tweek almost had Leo, 2-0 Tweek winning 3-1 just one more stock, but suddenly MKLeo started winning

Every time he was doing well, he'd switch to squirtle and get BTFO.

Leo paid $5.99 to win

Or just switch at ungodly high percentages right in front of Leo while Arsen was activated

If he had lost all his games I would be fine with it, but the fact that he was SO FUCKING CLOSE to winning fucking ruined that grand finals. Most disappointing and hard to watch match in all of Evo.

Mkleo just went JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS on Tweek

The guy just can't fucking play Zard properly
He spent too much time practicing Squirtle and Ivysaur
Yeah sure, Ivysaur's up and down airs are fucking great, and his squirtle is a combomachine but if you can't close out the game with Charizard then maybe it's time to go back to the drawing board

Also add to the fact that joker does too much shit even without Arsene
Never let jokershitters forget that he recovered FROM BLAST ZONE without him

I can't wait to see the amount of bullshit Sakurai will inject into DLC fighter 5

eh not really, Tweek would have had to not know how to use specials or something for the analogy to work

Inb4 he follows the same path as Cosmo

No, that would be Gamerbee vs. Momochi 2015.

I felt the opposite. His Ivy was best, then his Zard, then his Squirtle. He got most of his shit done with Ivy, and most of his kills with Zard. He kept switching back to Squirtle whenever he was at an advantage and then get BTFO by low% kills.

Tweek has a girlfriend tho, looking at his twitter.

I know this feeling when playing online matches.
can't fucking imagine how that would feel in a grand final.