What are the comfiest games known to man, lads?

What are the comfiest games known to man, lads?

Attached: 31670-gothic-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x998, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GC7Onhm3tto&t=144s
forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1340357-Release-Gothic-½-—-SystemPack-(ENG-DEU)
mediafire.com/file/6bybstrd1iveieg/g2notr.rar
gothic-dx11.de/download/XVersions/GD3D11_X17_1.zip
moddb.com/mods/lhiver-edition-vanilla-gothic/addons/lhiver-edition-graphics-world-vurt-v091
youtube.com/watch?v=O0ikW7pVa_I
youtube.com/watch?v=UR-wBngW4tQ
youtu.be/520Dt7AEMe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based gothic poster

There isn't a single PC game from the 90s & early 2000s outside of Diablo II, Planescape, Half-Life 2, StarCraft & Age of Empires 2 that you will ever anyone talk about. That's because PC games aged like complete dogshit & hipsters only pretend to like eurojank like this to fit in with RPGcodex fags. Which is why their only response is always "Zoomer, Bait" or some variation of that

Attached: Tau 37.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

>don't even include Doom
Is this the bait?

Imagine being this mad.

Attached: Gothic 1 First Adventure.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

No, you fucking delusional retard. Normalfags don't give a shit about Doom or even know what it is, they grew up with shit like GoldenEye, Halo & COD. Most people barely even talk about Half-Life 2 anymore, and only use it as to meme about Half-Life 3. When "Bbbut it was influential 30 years ago to PC fags" is your only argument, it's not popular. Console fags are the majority, PC fags were always the minority

Looks like absolute eurojank trash, anything that requires mods is complete garbage automatically & can be discarded. If Yea Forums consantly shills it & has to use buzzwords whenever someone calls them out, it's guarenteed to be trash every single time

>Doom isn't popular
>A game that has been getting mods for 26 years isn't popular
>DOOM exists
>nobody knows or mentions Doom!
This is an absolutely retarded take, user.

Git gud.

Attached: 2j.webm (1050x590, 1.26M)

>anything that requires mods is complete garbage automatically & can be discarded
Yet v eats Todd's games every single time and asks for seconds.

>Its not cookie cutter nintendo shit im comfortable with

Attached: 1556821344727.png (928x608, 218K)

nigger is that tonka space station. cuz top compf

>has to use buzzwords whenever someone calls them out

>eurojank

Attached: Koala.jpg (1024x768, 771K)

Why do the Gothic games trigger nu-Yea Forums?

Attached: GothicJustRight.png (557x663, 335K)

Zoomer
Bait
Zoomer Bait

>buzzwords
>eurojank trash
>complete garbage
>shills
>buzzwords
>trash
Why would you tell on yourself this badly?

tonka as in shitsu tonka corp space station?

but nah it's Freeport 10 in the Tau-37 system of the Sirius sector of the video game Freelancer

More like nu/v/ wants to trigger the fuck out of people who like shit that they don't.

do the gothic games need mods/patches for a first playthrough?

Attached: screen1.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

PC Gaming was never & will never be as mainstream as console gaming. Nobody fucking talks about Doom outside this board & /vr/ except for journalists looking for credibility points with boomers like IGN despite never including it on their clickbait lists in the past. See for yourself & fucking cope more Boomer, your game is literal who tier.
> youtube.com/watch?v=GC7Onhm3tto&t=144s
Literally one of the first comments is "I've never heard of this game before" that wouldn't happen if your literal who game was actually as iconic as something like Zelda, Final Fantasy, GTA, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, Mario, Smash or Pokemon

Case in point

Notice anything?

Attached: 1446588509522.jpg (1000x584, 153K)

>replies to all the bait anyway
Is this the brainpower of Gothicfags? Why are Germans so fucking stupid?

>anything that requires mods is complete garbage automatically
You realize dumb consoletard zoomer, that the most popular games ever created were mods originally and spawned whole new genres of games worth billions of dollars?

>DOTA
>Counter Strike
>Team Fortress
>Arma Mods That later spawned battle royale shit

The list goes on and on.

Get the games on gog, they run pretty much out of the box on win10.

Yeah braindead N64 mutts pretending their Pokémon Snap was Good.

The player not even attempting to block always bothers me in that webm.

> Reddit, a sight with 2 Billion viewers per month has MW2 #1 & Doom not even in the top 100
> Old-Yea Forums had barely tied in the top 50, and had Console FPS games at the top
> Suddenly in 2014 Doom becomes extremely circlejerked on this board & makes it into the top 10 every year
> Now Yea Forums constantly cries about how "bad" Perfect Dark & GoldenEye are, while spamming that everyone who doesn't like Doom is a zoomer
Really makes you think

That it's nearly as bad as any Journalist/Outlet list?
Fucking Pokefags got their containment board for a reason. That this board that split it's asshole over the idea of "casuals" had routine board wipes over Gardevoir's asshole was an embarrassment.

I had issues with getting Gothic 2 to work on Win10 vanilla. Gothic 1 ran fine. Not a damn clue why.

Blocks are useless, you can use backdashes and run aside to avoid some of the lunge attacks.

Attached: redditcoreVidya.jpg (2400x1920, 782K)

>pokemon gold
>better than gen 1
Shit list to be honest. Speaking as pokefag.

> Popular Bad
> Niche Good
If Doom was actually popular, you faggots would hate it & claim that it's shit due to your desire to be contrarian about anything.

I don't know you first

>sight
>phoneposting

>>Popular Bad
>> Niche Good
This but unironically.

WTF? Link?

There is Starcraft on the 3rd place, you can't go more PC than that. Also butting pokeshit at the first place is laughable.
There are some good games there though.

Doom was pretty fucking popular, mac, not sure what you're on about. Nice hypothetical.

Sure, but you can also end this fight by blocking once, advancing and a few side slashes. Doesn't even take ten seconds.

>Gookclick
>KOTOR
>HL2
>Silent Sleeping Pill 2
holy yikes

This is fake & was made by a Yea Forums falseflagger, their top 4 RPGs were all SquareSoft games

Attached: Top 100 RPGs - v.png (1200x1590, 211K)

>top voted games on reddit
>no skyrim
Yeah, that’s horseshit.

It was popular among PC fags, PC gaming was never remotely as popular in North America & Japan as Consoles

> 2017
Means nothing, it's outdated now

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-04 All Our Ideas - Bringing survey research into the digital age(1).png (1307x5885, 315K)

>gothic poster
>Man i love this.game

>Obssesed consoletards
>Noooo look at these charts

> Says the PC fags constantly crying about popular console games in every single thread, spamming the "Popular Bad" "Niche Good" charts 24/7

Eh, another shitty popularity contest list, we had those already. Anyway my games are good, your games are shit, it's like that because you are not familiar with my games and i am not familiar with your games. Regarding those list i played both Pokemon gold and played gothic and played Stalker. Pokemon is a good game but not better than either stalker and gothic i can tell you that much.

Attached: official_updated2.jpg (1250x4000, 1.51M)

Attached: soull.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

>phone posting
You have to be 18+ to post here

reddit hates Skyrim, though.

What alternate reality are you from? Skyrim STILL makes the front page regularly.

Witcher 1 > Witcher 2

>I had issues with getting Gothic 2 to work
Either try running it in compatibility mode or installing the systempack.
forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1340357-Release-Gothic-½-—-SystemPack-(ENG-DEU)
I remember installing this to make it work, but as far as I remember you can't change gamma/brightness etc no matter what you do. The game runs in sort of windowed fullscreen mode.

That wasn't popular opinion around 2012
It illustrates perfectly why popularity contest lists are shit.

There's a lot of changes I'd make to this list (in what universe is VTMR or Nox better than Divine Divinity, and Anachronox needs to be kicked off the list into a garbage bin), but ignoring the quality brackets it's a decent list of games to play.

Alright, I just installed Gothic I. Anything I should know before going in?

Witcher 1, FFX, Bully, San Andreas, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Digimon World 3

Attached: 50755983_525088234683835_4211600603065872186_n.jpg (1080x1350, 214K)

>PS:T, Diablo 2 and Witcher god tier
>Kotor, NV, Daggerfall, M&B and HR (not an RPG) in great tier
>NWN, Fable and Arx Fatalis only on average
You can tell this list was made by zoomers who haven't played half of those games

Is Planescape the single most overrated game ever? All people can say in its favor is "muh story", and the story isn't even all that good. The game is mediocre in all other aspects.

Arx Fatalis is unironically in the top 20 RPGs ever made.

Attached: Arx Fatalis.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

Yeah, that's the problem right? Everyone would like to change something in such list to cater to his own preferences, it's either that or straight up popularity contest. Also those games sometimes has completely different goals and completely different qualities. How do you objectively measure fun?

Don't let the controls to discourage you from playing the game. They fucking suck, but once you've grown accustomed to them the game becomes a joy.

70% of the game's content is just exploring the world in the first chapter and the last third is a bumrush to the end, it's a slow burn. Don't be in a hurry to advance the story and play every faction for petty cash before you commit.

Nothing like Risen where it's really important to never get caught by the guards (and that you need to leap the fucking city walls to get access to the only real decent faction) or you automatically shunt the story along.

It's a dogshit game zoomers pretend to like because they think it makes them look sophisticated

How hard is it to get acclimated to them? I've never actually played a true Eurojank game before, but I've heard nothing about good things about G1 and 2.

>How do you objectively measure fun?
We find something with 0% fun - say, a boring, braindead, unfunny piece of smarmy shit that takes pride in being a "jrpg clone" with intentionally vapid characters, eternal cutscenes and combat that's the mechanical equivalent of a Walmart Person on a mechanical scooter, like Anachronox, and work our way up from there.

Fucking hated that game. That's all.

It's not hard - if anything the opposite, the entire game is played with like six buttons. Four of those being the arrow keys. It's an odd design decision and you may as well pretend mouselook doesn't exist.

Attached: Elex.webm (960x540, 2.21M)

People may not agree with me, but the Witcher trilogy is the most comfy games in existence.
>Vizima Market District
>Murky Waters
>Flotsam
>Aedern
>White Orchard
>North-east Novigrad (where HoS takes place)
>Skellige (All the isles)
>Toussaint
I love them all bros.

It's a game that you play only with keyboard. Some anons claimed that it works well with controller if you rebind keys. It doesn't have official controller support though.

It can be pretty rough in 2019, especially having played games with much more polished combat system and controls. The controls aren't that difficult to wrap your head around, it's that it's pretty clunky and was something that people complained about even back in a day.

based and namelesspilled

Attached: gothic1.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

you're embarrassing yourself retard

it was if it was a contest which game is a better crpg. witcher 2 is a great experience and has neat multifaceted story but that doesnt change the fact everyone (except consolefags of course) slammed it for being a blatant console port.

Attached: Gothic 2 02.23.2017 - 16.webm (1000x544, 2.82M)

I think I just ended up slamming like a dozen high-texture mods and system packs into it and that worked.
The downside is that it runs worse on my junkheap than Risen did. But it is working. Was just playing it, pretty fun, before it crashed.

Why are ME1fags so deluded?

Cope.

Attached: Mass Effect Comparison.png (1550x650, 696K)

>Thread asks what are the comfiest games?
>Whole thread is full of faggots crying and bitching over how triggered they are.
>Ahhhhhh typical Yea Forums
Why don't you faggots just hop on over to the many anime, smash DMC or Nintendo threads which riddle this place if you can't talk about anything else?

Recently beat the first gothic for the first time. Was a great time figuring out how the controls work. They made sense once you got it. I somehow managed to miss out on getting magic though so I only had a few basic spells and teleports.

Play 2. The entire map from the first game is in there, plus more.

I got 2 right after but I need a break from this type of game first. Variety is key to never burn out.

>I somehow managed to miss out on getting magic though so I only had a few basic spells and teleports.
That's a running theme with these games, magic is always faction-locked to shit.

But yeah, pretty good.

Why do you assume hes german?

Is magic even good?

Attached: 2355520-hd.png (961x1020, 1.2M)

most definitely not this piece of utter garbage

hard mode for everyone in this thread: take off your nostalgia goggles and look at these games objectively, and try to determine one that is actually comfy

>look at these games objectively
They are open world RPGs from Piranha Bytes.

In terms of being an "I win fuck you" button?
Yeah, it's pretty good. It's Gothic, they don't string you along just to waste your time.

I played this game for the first time in 2017 and i loved it so fuck you.

Barely half of the games on this list are even RPG's. What a fucking joke.

yeah, i played 2 right after i finished 1 and i was burn out in like 2 hours

What are you trying to prove here user

That ELEX is eurojank kino.

Attached: ELEX-Animations2.webm (851x475, 1.4M)

Not a great list but much better than anything recent.

Attached: 1416849233001.jpg (378x503, 55K)

record a vocaroo of you saying this

>know how to break gothic and plow through the game
>mfw cant enjoy gothic anymore

Attached: 1503156518331.png (210x240, 65K)

Same, I only ever played them at a friends house until recently and they're great.

It's the second best PB game, but that says more about PB than about the quality of the game

Git gud.

Attached: ELEX-JetpackMayhem.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

What does that even mean? I've already beaten the game, you buzzword spewing German tard.

Then you should know that ELEX is fucking great.

Attached: ELEX-ExploreEveryCorner.webm (711x400, 1.41M)

It warms my heart to see Mask of the Betrayer get love.
But what the hell is Divinity 2?

>bow and arrow
>medieval peasant clothes
>jet pack
>powerlines
What the hell am I looking at?

>posts zoomer bait
>post gets called zoomer bait
quelle surprise

It's a 6/10, it would be better if the combat wasn't so shitty and if the game wasn't so repetitive.
It's a third person action game

Attached: ELEX-PlasmaGunMadness.webm (533x300, 2.85M)

What are you trying to prove with your webms? I played the game myself, you desperate PB employee. Now fuck off and make Elex 2 so I can buy it for 20$ in 3 years.

>It's a third person action game
Yes but why is it good?

It's not really good, you can turn to a dragon and I guess people like that.

Based.

Attached: ELEX-SlamDunk.webm (1920x810, 2.94M)

People still talk about Doom and Quake fairly often, last time I checked.

You seem like a pretty negative person. Chillax.

>hurr you're negative because you don't see every game as the coming of Christ

it was boring as fuck though

it is your spirit that not only aged like milk but also your masculinity is a depraved dog.
it is why games like Gothic can not be made anymore.

But you are being 100% negative in this thread, you haven't said anything positive about any game. That's lame. You're lame.

Gothic 2 Steam/GoG patching guide with graphics mods

Download this and install in the correct order (readme). Game won't work properly without these.
mediafire.com/file/6bybstrd1iveieg/g2notr.rar

Then download this and extract to the "system" folder in your Gothic 2 folder
gothic-dx11.de/download/XVersions/GD3D11_X17_1.zip
This makes the graphics a lot better and fixes performance

then if you want to make the graphics even better also download and install this by extracting to your Gothic 2 folder
moddb.com/mods/lhiver-edition-vanilla-gothic/addons/lhiver-edition-graphics-world-vurt-v091

Attached: Gothic 2 Screenshot 2018.12.01 - 12.27.36.15.png (1920x1080, 3.74M)

Games like Gothic are being made all the time, it's not like PB can make anything else.
Also don't pretend that there aren't better RPGs than Gothic

I liked 1st Risen more

Attached: ELEX 2017-10-28 22-15-19-76.jpg (2560x1440, 2.16M)

g1>g2notr>g2>g3>risen

Only 8.

Attached: RPGCodexTop50.jpg (1000x627, 225K)

Then fuck off to whatever hugbox you came from, I don't owe you shit, especially not positivity. Your taste in games is probably shit as well.

This kind of behavior will only lead to misery in your future. Play some games for once.

Says the faggot who needed advice on a game he didn't know. Obviously I play more games than you.

How did we go from this

Attached: gothic.png (1488x1778, 3.68M)

To this?

Attached: w3.jpg (1300x1672, 808K)

elex fucking sucks. dont even post that near gothic

Attached: Witcher-vs-Gothic.png (1240x4772, 3.94M)

W3 is still considered the better game for good reasons.

no way. witcher 3 pukes cum.

Keep seething, but it's critically acclaimed and highly praised outside of only 2 countries. It has more and better content, too.

>Witcher 3 is absolute as-

Attached: God Tier Witcher 3 Combat 2.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

Skyrim has a higher rating from critics than The Witcher 3, are you saying Skyrim is better than The Witcher 3?

The Witcher ended up losing out on points because >muh sexism and the fact that it was too beefy of a game for the Bone and Piss4

>Skyrim is better than The Witcher 3?
I mean, it is.

>top 100
>90% weeb shit
Yea Forums was a mistake.

Oblivion, Skyrim, and the Risen games.

Finally a list that makes sense.

Attached: söy.jpg (642x880, 90K)

Oblivion is söy repellent.

and gothic ended up losing out on points because it's too hard for casuals

>NOOOOO my game doesn't have glaring flaws, it's just too hard for everyone else!

>bing bing wahoo

Keep telling yourself that.

Most reviews are very positive and in the high 80s/90s but the ones that lower the score are literally soiboys crying about the game being too hard for them or graphics

So yeah using a score made by numale cucks who can't play video games to measure how good a game is.

Also notice how the user review is 9.0 on metacritic while the cuck (aka critics) review score is lower

Attached: soy.png (635x446, 26K)

im discovering that Daggerfall is quite comfy if you can remove the scores of gamebreaking bugs, broken quests and npcs, shitty aimless map, bullshit dungeons, and retarded movement system

Attached: kynareth priestess.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>no.1 pokemon
>no.4 pokemon
Shit list.

Now I may be just a country lawyer, but it seems to be you don't like video games much at all.

>weebs in their mid-20s to mid-30s gravitating towards critically-acclaimed and large-cult-followed video games of the 90's and early 2000's

Well I'll be GOD damned! I could not have imagined!!

That explains why I have played Divinity 2 and you haven't. Also one game isn't every game, idiot.

Yeah, they need a mod that changes the controls to something that actually makes sense. I'm not sure such a mod exists, though.

>one game
But you hate every game. Otherwise you'd be playing one now.

>unless you're playing games 24/7 you hate them
Literal numale mindset. Now go back to Smash.

Why don't you like games tho? Try Grim Fandango, it's comfy.

Attached: Grim Fandango Remastered.jpg (1304x1600, 939K)

Kingdoms of Amalur. Fuck your realism and deconstructions, just go running through a glowy fantasy world killing wolves and ogling scantily-clad elves.

Why are Elves so fuckable?

>Grim Fandango
Monkey Island is better

Well whoop dee doo, cunt. You thought you could fit in here by trying to make conversation. But guess what? We fucking hate you, nigger. Go to hell.

You play vidya like a cow.

>comfiest games known to man
unironically Skyrim on mods

Zoom zoom

But why do you hate games tho?

Arx Fatalis
Thief games
Morrowind

What does Skyrim have that can compete with classic Spyro?

Attached: Midnight_mountain.jpg (1600x900, 302K)

shut up

Yeah but try playing some.

> Deus Ex
> portal
> Myst
> SimCity 3000 AND 4
> system shock
> alone in the dark
> Baldurs Gate
> Thief
That's only naming a few

Attached: 1520570989177.jpg (600x800, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=O0ikW7pVa_I

>Arx Fatalis only in average tier
BS list

Thief is not comfy, Thief is spooky and stressful.

Isn't that the same bug that Risen 1 had? In 2009? You'd think they would have fixed that by now.

The thing is that most of those boxes in ME1 are just things like "Do 5% more damage with guns".

They don't fix bugs, they just keep repeating the same bugs and flaws in every game

>That's a running theme with these games, magic is always faction-locked to shit.
And that's why I've had a hard time getting into PB games. When I play RPGs, I always want to be a mage, and it annoys me that magic not only requires that you jump through a ton of hoops, but also makes you commit to a specific faction.

Because it's new, has bigger world and more narrative. Doesn't matter that map was designed by drooling retards, and there is no point in doing half of the quests

Don't speak for an entire board edgelord

>holding magic button
>fast attack
>dodge
>fast attack
>dodge
>fast attack 2x
I like the witcher but the combat is braindead easy mode for teens
only the moves look flashy

Of course it is.

I completely forgot about elex. Is map as fun to explore as in Gothic 1 and 2?

HoMM 3 when playing conflux, tower, rampart or castle.
Bonus points if your castle spawns on green fields with water nearby

Conflux is a garbage op faction that shouldn't even be in the game. I'd put Fortress instead, thwre's something soothing about the swamp

Have you played on Death March, because the combat is quite layered at higher difficulties, and if you instal Fast And Deadly Combat mod, you really need to be on your toes.

yes in ng+
just don't roll but dodge and the game is easy as fuck. Use tha shield magic, frogot the name, and even a fuckup won't do shit.

>What are the comfiest games known to man, lads?
Syberia
Wizardry 8
Dungeon Keeper 2
Heroes of Might&Magic 3
Majesty
Prince of Persia:The Sands of Time

There are more but i don't have all day making lists.

Attached: syberia.jpg (640x480, 76K)

>Use tha shield magic, frogot the name
Quen,
that and the fire bombs almost breaks the combat

> pokemon
> new vegas
> stalker

Attached: 59363BCE-0BE1-4D14-BC67-1CCE03C53AEC.jpg (456x810, 27K)

First pt on death march, the only challenge were frowners in starting area. It's not a flex, I'm an average player when it comes to action games, it's just piss easy

Stalker is great tho

TLJ and Dreamfall:TLJ. Shame about chapters

>Piranha Bytes
>fixing bugs
>ever

stronghold is comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=UR-wBngW4tQ

loved the first two games, can you guys reccomend me anything similar to gothic? (excluding PB games please...?)

Attached: gothic.png (250x313, 155K)

Depends on what kind of enemy you are up against:
>Do they have longer than average combos?
Dodge and move aroun them, then attack
>Easily blockable short combo?
Block and then attack

The only mod Gothic needs is a quick fix to make it run on modern monitors' resolution, unless you are comfortable playing 1280x1024 max

>excluding PB games
Arcania

Should I start with Gothic 2 and skip 1? Same question with Baldur's Gate.

Not him, but what you just said is completely false. All the upgrades with triangles, circles, or squares are substantial, and often unlock additional skills

You're a retarded zoomer, so just skip them

>Blocks are useless
god damn retards

The first half of lionheart was fucking awesome. After toulouse it becomes the shittiest crpg ever made, but i wouldn't put it so low.

No.

Piranha Bytes certainly tried to innovate on their formula a lot with ELEX, like the Jetpack which adds an extra layer to combat and exploration, give the player a lot more combat options and player customization compared to previous games, the setting being the first ever SCI-FI thing they did and so on. But that also left a lot of jank in the game, coupled with that they also used a newer engine and probably weren't all too used to it yet.
But still, it's a nice and refreshing PB eurojank, the atmosphere, worldbuilding, characters and writing were top notch as always.

The whole charm of Piranha Bytes games is going from absolute shitter to literal god. That feeling whittles down in subsequent playthroughs as you already know how to get stronger quick and know most of the dangers around.

Gotta say, the jetpack was a really neat addition, both combat and exploration-wise.

In ELEX, a meteor hit the earth which destroyed most of the landscape, but also brought a great new element with it called ELEX. People started using ELEX in creating many machines that were deadly in combat.
ELEX also has a side-effect of robbing one person's emotion if overused, thus making even those people into emotionless killing machines. Now to your question: there's a faction in the game that pretty much banished all machines and ELEX technology from their realm, since they saw what it did. They now live together with nature, using more medieval-looking technology and magic stuff, curing the world from ELEX's destruction.

At first I thought climbing that crane would be a waste of time, but after finding about 200 Elexit on there, my mind quickly changed.

ok, now shrink all the upgrades down to just what involves the triangles and suddenly the ME1 level up tree looks a lot closer to the ME3 one.

if it has to be PC I'd say games like civilization, sims, euro truck or adventure genre. overall probably harvest moon style of games, can't get more comfy than this.

>5 minutes later...
youtu.be/520Dt7AEMe0

Why would you skip the first one?

>Should I start with Gothic 2 and skip 1?
No.
>Same question with Baldur's Gate.
Also no.

What's with all the skip talk? Play them in release order. Skipping entries only makes sense when the games may as well be completely unrelated, Wizardry style. These are direct sequels.

The pirate camp music is the best.

No. There's no prize for you for getting to the end of the series as fast as possible.

what about this one?

Attached: growhome.jpg (149x186, 11K)

bump