Fun TF2 thread, post weapon ideas.

Attached: enforcer.png (411x281, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-eM82k-l1E&t=95
youtube.com/watch?v=iBOLMJKnAKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a bfb but its not shit anymore

New sandwich for heavy except instead of health its ammo

my idea is you realize this game is fucking garbage and stop playing it already.

why are you seething?

Change it back

Attached: ambassador.png (946x726, 437K)

>BfB was shit for years up until a buff finally made it actually useable, but stockfags flipped their shit so hard at something that DARED be a viable sidegrade to the stock scattergun it got nerfed into oblivion again

Still makes me mad

Attached: 1555628950337.png (544x566, 394K)

Why do sidegrades piss stock people off?

The reason the baby face’s blaster had to be nerfed is because the engine couldn’t keep up
the model of the scout, and the hitbox would drift apart from the high speeds

I'd be fine with the current boost loss mechanic, as long as taking 3 damage from across the map didn't eat it all

Attached: 1361684552650.gif (308x336, 2.7M)

A submarine sandwich for heavy called the "sub-sandvich". Instead of instantly healing you, 50% the damage you do is converted back into health for 20 seconds

Popinjay Practitioner, Crusader's Crossbow variant
>shots don't heal allies, instead they have the same effect as a small ammo pack
>shooting an ally while having a full ubercharge bar also automatically reloads their entire weapon loadout
>+25% deploy/holster speed
>weapon reloads 25% slower

Attached: 1552889832629.gif (467x480, 442K)

>Viable sidegrade
>full meter scout could outrun his hitbox
I think you mean broken mess of an upgrade.

give demo a glock

A gun you can shoot yourself with you fag

An invis watch for the spy that lets him pass through players but it drains twice as fast when he's inside someone

Interesting, very aggressive.

Double or triple barrel shotgun for Scout that isn’t shit.

sounds pretty niche

Attached: 1363842056538.jpg (400x400, 18K)

I wish I could think of new pda/cigarette case weapons for engi and spy but I'm creatively deprived right now

how about a sandwich that gives you -100 max health, but extreme mobility (at cost of more health as you use it) and way more ranged damage that splashes. it never expires even through respawns and you dont even have to equip it for it to work

oh wait its already in the game twice

Spy Disguise Kit that allows you to shoot blanks while disguised. As it is like that, it's OP, so I'd like some ideas to balance it out. But a kit like that would be great and would definitely buff the worst class in the game.

Attached: buffspy.png (250x340, 87K)

Revolver for engineer

or a kit that allows noclipping through enemy team. these two spy tells are far too easy to spot without something to avoid them so i like your idea

>New minigun, extreme knockback on target and pushback on the heavy himself
>Can be used as a jump extender for mobility, like Pyro's jetpack
>Walk backwards while firing to run almost scout-fast
>If you walk forward while firing it, you will stand in place, or be pushed very slowly back

>Rocket Launcher with auto-aim tracking rockets
>Rockets travel slightly faster than a heavy
>Only 3 rockets and only one lock-on target at a time
>Rockets can be shot down by any kind of weaponry
>Will straight-line track, not follow paths, so strafing behind a wall will cause it to curve into a wall

>Update the dead-ringer to actually display you as dead in the UI so people don't know you have a dead ringer the instant you die

You can not actually shoot or stab someone without dropping your disguise first? All shots while disguised are blanks? Though that sounds like it might make it functionally useless.

Make the disguise have a time limit?

Babushka's Babuiy
>click to consume
>less knockback from sentry guns
>more fire damage

Attached: russian beans.png (250x293, 122K)

A spy revolver that does 0 damage, but adds a little tracking bug to a target. If someone is hit, they get outlined through walls so everyone on the enemy team can see where they are. If you see a teammate with a tracking bug on them, you can take it off by meleeing your teammate. Otherwise they fall off naturally in ~10 seconds or so. Basically spies can use it to let teammates know where medics are located or pick out hard carries on the other team to avoid.

Bring back FaN fire speed back you fucking cunts

what class would even benefit from it except soldier and maybe scout?

A throwable bomb with a map-wide range that penetrates all walls and ignores all status effects that, on hit, permanently prevents use of any items added to the game after September 29, 2010.

Attached: 1304389561538.jpg (640x480, 150K)

Minigun sounds retarded but fun to use. The rocket launcher is borderline useless though, and the dead ringer already does that.

Spy revolver that does bonus damage against Engineer buildings, but has a severe damage penalty against players.

Feather Duster, a knife alternative for Spy. A backstab or three consecutive face swipes causes the enemy to laugh. DEALS ZERO DAMAGE and the same target can't be forced to laugh again within a 5 second period.

Attached: s-l1000[1].jpg (606x1000, 63K)

>Giving the Spy the range of a Sniper
Make up your mind which class you want to play
It's laziness versus creating original concepts

M4A1

fucking this
why can't the boost reduction just scale with the damage taken. there is no risk/reward or pressure to keep the gauge full when you lose it instantly.
it forces you to play like a slower spy that only has a revolver.

I may not have been paying enough attention and haven't played spy actively enough recently to notice. Last I recall, I remember people complaining about this being an issue.
Speaking of spy
>The throwable sapper from the meet the spy trailer
>Using the sapper expends it, and you have to wait for it to recharge
>Can easily be broken in 1 hit by a wrench or other sapper-breaker
>saps a bit faster than normal

Mad-milk for fat scout?

Anyway, a beam cannon for heavy that just fires one massive stream of energy. A flamethrower for Pyro that enables friendly fire, teammates take half the normal damage with no afterburn. A matchbox for Spy that replaces his invisiwatch, enables afterburn on enemy teammates to throw off pyros off of his scent when spychecking. Is that an actual spy or is it a teammate I accidentally lit up?

Id like a minigun that specializes at mowing down crowds with projectile penetration.
Im the kinda guy that just guns down the medic even if theres a pyro in my face, but its usually a jumping scout that blocks the last 10 damage of the real target.
I think penetrating 1 target is enough, but what would be a proper downside?

Crutch

No random crits, less ammo, afterburn lasts longer, knockback increased, unable to be healed, call it a day.

Some shitty ideas:
>Secondary for Engie
>a mini portable dispenser he wears like a backpack
>turns you into a walking level 1 dispenser

>flaregun for Pyro
>AOE effect upon contact with any surface
>enemies caught in it are not only damaged but also highlighted for a few seconds
>gives up damage and probably afterburn to be a support weapon

>new sapper for Spy
>pretty much a stick of dynamite
>once attached to a building nothing but a 5 second timer starts
>once times up it explodes and does massive AOE damage around the initial building, hurting not only the building but enemies around it
>probably limit it to one per building or give it a cool down

Attached: 1563565659986.jpg (600x402, 104K)

remove the reload debuff and have all shots reload the target's active weapon, even without ubercharge. If you focus one player hard enough, they'll effectively have a bottomless round.

Give Engie a PDA that turns his constructs into remote bombs when he manually destroys them

a weapon that instakills anyone wearing a hat

Legitimately good ideas

Heavy melee:
Fist of the Red Star:
+300% faster firing speed
-100% damage
Causes bleed for 1 second
Each hits increases bleed hit by 1 second

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (960x720, 63K)

Hatoichi

i'd change it back but make headshots worth 90 instead so you cant 2 shot soldiers

The original sandman before nerf. That’s it

Engineer's secondary that makes the player and the enemy swap positions.

Attached: iCtwVw5.jpg (519x1260, 89K)

Incenduous Grenades

A pair of firebombs that are perhaps too close. A straight upgrade to the gas-passer that's essentially two incendiary grenades that explode on contact, dealing knockback and immediate afterburn in a small area. A secondary item.

Telepistol? Uses 200 metal and does no damage.

Heavy Secondary
>an antique blunderbuss or cannon with an industrial grade vacuum welded into it
0 ammo by default. Right-click activates the vacuum which deactivates and sucks in all nearby enemy projectiles, which can then be refired with M1.

While vacuuming or carrying vacuumed projectiles, Heavy moves at his revved up speed. Cannot swap away while weapon is loaded; must fire before moving at regular speed.

Strengths
>allows Heavy a way to combat Soldiers and Demomen whose mobility and projectiles far outclass his speed and hitscan
>helps him contest chokepoints
Weaknesses
>unloaded by default
>leaves him without a reliable sidearm

Give Demoman a Market Gardener.

The Malpractor
>essentially identical to the lightning gun from quake 3
>turns medic from support to dps
>replaces medigun
>once equipped, the medic can no longer switch to any other mediguns for the rest of the match
>lose passive health regen

Atomic Butterknife
>knife replacement for spy
>loses ability to deal damage, instead flings enemy towards the direction stabbed
>does not lose disguise on stab

Attached: ztmx9c19rt031.jpg (1080x1027, 119K)

Sniper crossbow
>reloads 30% slower
>charge rate 50% faster

Chainsaw-mounted Minigun. Once spun, the blades fuck up anyone around Heavy. Alternatively, a chainsaw primary for Hevs that has no range whatsoever but does massive damage up close.

I had this idea eight years or so ago, but it'll never be manifested.

It's an Engineer-exclusive shotgun called Morgan. It's got wide spread and causes proportional knockback on targets, but because of said spread it can't deal a massive amount of damage to enemies unless they're really close.

What makes it unique, though, is the secondary fire. It quickly deploys Morgan as a sort of tripod-mounted turret, whereapon it'll automatically fire at enemies in range with the normal properties. The Engineer won't have their primary weapon on hand anymore, but this gun can work in tandem with their existing turret, be restocked with the wrench etc.

Place tactically and you can have her punt enemies off ledges, around corners and down corridors, into range of you, your teammates or your turret. Enemies with short-range weapons may find themselves struggling to approach.

Timed
Sentry can detect you
Enemies have 5% chance to be immune to your disguise

Too OP unless it would also replace sentry and had the range of Scout's Scattergun.

Sounds fun

>new sapper for spy
>Takes control over buildings for 15 seconds (more or less depending on the building)
>Has a 4 second setup time

Thumbnail looked like a flat chested girl with fat thighs wearing a black shirt and brown pants

Introduce the Mercenary. Essentially the midling class that excels at nothing but is the sum averages and would be both an intro class for new players and a true test of skill for others.
>Engie's health and a decent movespeed
>stock weapons such shotgun, pistol, nailgun (needle gun), revolver, smg, basic flare gun, and semi-automatic rifle
>access to Soldier and Demo's melee weapons

Give Pyro a halligan

Attached: BfJwyx0.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Class: All
Weapon: Melee
Name: Deez Nuts Nigga
+999,999% Damage
+999,999% Firing speed
+999,999% Speed increase
+999,999% Range
+999,999% Spread
+999,999% Health bonus
Immune to back stab
Immune to getting kicked/banned from server
Killing an enemy will give you their hats and ban them from steam
Always Crit
Mouse 2: Wins game and releases half-life 3

What do you think guys too op?

Oh, and pre-patch Bhop speed
Depends, does it come in Unusual and Strange?

The cumbrian meme is real.

Add no random crits instead and it'll be balanced.

Why not just fucking play Counter Strike if you want to play as a generic, unstylized grunts with no unique abilities beyond shooting? Also TF2 is not the sort of game that has universal fundamentals that need a class like this for new players beyond knowing how to click on enemy bodies, every class varies too wildly in loadouts to make this sort of thing useful.

What about a revolver without the quickloader, ie same reload speed as the shotgun? What gimmick or benefit to the gun would you give it then to balance it out?

A shotgun-revolver?
More damage? (bad idea, faster fire rate maybe)

Give me ideas.

Attached: image.gif (400x172, 809K)

A pair of boots that does explosive damage when you land from an explosive jump as demoman.

If you want it western:
-Slower loading
-Less accuracy
-Faster deploy
-Faster firing

Wouldn’t work. This would incentivize doing what the heavy is already supposed to do, play aggressive and deal tons of damage, and ignores the fact that medics prefer healing heavies for pushing, a situation where the heavy would be aggressive.

The Panic Attack for Spy? Sounds fun and like a comparable side-grade. More effective at shooting people in the back sounds not very fun for the others however.

What about any weapon with

>On-kill: Mark-for-Death on self

I guess it could be balanced out like the escape plan and give -90% healing from medics while in use

>Single action revolver
>Can fire all six shots rapidly by fanning the hammer
>Have to reload each bullet individually
>Can switch to it almost instantly (quick draw)
>Takes longer to put away because you have to do a sweet twirl first
>Very first shot after a quick draw does bonus damage

Chain pistol. Balance it.

Attached: 594650_20180821185059_1.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

20 sec reload, though it can be done in steps, so a few rounds here or there

new medigun that has really long range but it only shoots as a laser in a straight line, you need to point at your teammate or it doesn't heal, it heals really fast. Übercharge is an area of effect around the medic but it makes the medic walk slower, no overheal

Red Army Rompers
>boots for Heavy, replaces minigun
>increased movement speed
>increased ammo capacity and reload speed on wearer (possibly increased melee damage/firing speed too?)
>gives the ability to Rush B on right click, shorter ranged demoknight charge that doesn't deal as much damage but knocks enemies backwards and aside and gives a burst of momentum that can be used mid-air

The idea was a meme weapon that supports fat scout or buffalo steak sandvich loadouts in some way. The actual idea is a secondary-focused Heavy subclass that is more offensive than defensive, and is kind of a shotgun/melee ambusher/shock trooper with a dispositioning charge. Can't think of any drawbacks beyond stripping the Heavy of his minigun, don't want to reduce life because the idea is to a FAT scout, not a fat SCOUT.

>125 hp
Should be 200, otherwise it's strictly inferior to Pyro

dont know which gun it can be (shooty, pistol, revolver, etc) but its called the one shot wonder.
loads the same ammount of bullets like a comparable gun type, but shoots all bullets at once with a very tight spread and a slight force of nature push bacl effect. Con is longer reload time (33% longer, maybe even more) and a miss causes bleed on the wearer

>wrench that lets you place 3 mini dispensers
>flamethrower that can only air blast, can charge to have more knockback, if charged it will propel pyro

Bonus damage on the revolver is a dangerous idea. Valve nerfed the enforcer because they didn't like spy 2-shotting 125hp classes

"Machine Pistol"
Engineer Pistol sidegrade

On hit: Damage dealt is returned as ammo
No reload necessary
Per shot: -5 ammo
Uses metal for ammo

Lazy idea with interesting implication

Tried to say shotty, not shooty

A jetpack.

Attached: 1480756961001.png (400x400, 3K)

A skin for Spy so that you play as Miss Pauling

Attached: Good Enough.png (878x644, 439K)

>jetpack pyro, which still has a primary, can carry the intel
>rocket jumper/sticky jumper cannot
Explain this Volvo.

>Disguiser that lets you disguise as Pauling
>Scout can't fire if he's looking at you

Cool
What are the advantages of the FD though?

not a disguise just a whole reskin with new voice lines, it gives fags their 10th class the sjws their female character and it keeps the game pure by not messing with the classes

and it also lets you blow up a woman

I think you mean
>Scout fires prematurely if he's looking at you

Attached: 1549329027122.png (432x469, 91K)

Add a SMG that sounds something like the guns in Dirty Harry (the MP40 Scorpio uses in the rooftop shootout as an example) youtube.com/watch?v=i-eM82k-l1E&t=95

just change all the weapons back to when they were usable
tf2 fucking sucks and nerfs ruined it
fuck comp niggers

>Haven't played TF2 in years
>Check the wiki to see what new weapons are out
>Spy has precisely zero new weapons after all this time

kek

Good thing his weapons get nerfed enough for them to seem liek new

Fucksake, please. The damage dropoff is so horrid that the odd headshot isn't going to make up for the total damage loss.

This would be a fine compromise.

>Engie secondary
Cute, I love it.

An interesting idea, but it would only be useful on sentries and nothing else and could be countered by the Engie destroying his own building.

Might make solo Hoovies actually a bit more viable.

Fund it.

Same, I'd like to see more wacky gadgets. Have for a long time.

Asking anyone who unboxed an unusual in the crate depression. When will your hat become tradable so I know when to watch market for the price drop.

We meet again, Mario Royale user.

>Spy requires some thought to play well
>gets no new weapons and the weapons he does have get nerfed into the ground
>Pyro requires no skills of any kind to play
>gets shit tons of weapons, crit mechanics, and a jetpack
I don't get it. I thought the Spy was Gaben's favorite class?

Attached: 1533206963165.webm (854x480, 2.78M)

I have no idea who that is or who you are

>that text and scene composition

Am I crazy or is this a HNK reference?

Joke weapons don't necessarily need an advantage, it's just fun to do to people. However, here are some advantages that I can think of

>You can force Ubercharged enemies to laugh, whereas normally Spy can't do anything against them.

>text
i dunno, spy really deserves some shit to be more diverse. I always liked to make a spy battle loadout (ambassador, dead ringer, eternal reward) but now with the dead ringer and ambassador nerf its not viable,
i really want them to give engi a new PDA sidegrade (since he already has it available for change) and a disguise kit (same reason). imagine getting a PDA that gives you a gunslinger effect of making mini buildings so it would be more viable for offense and a disguise kit that does some other stuff

>webm
you can clearly see you could easily avoid that pyro by just running away and killing him with pipes. Also the fact that he stomps everyone with a pocket medic is obvious, pretty much any class with actual firepower can stomp the enemy team with a pocket medic.

because you can go stupid fast with the sticky jumper/ rocket jumper the jetpack is really slow and it takes time to recharge.

It's pretty fucking obvious who you are. You are the only Anonymous user who replies to about 5 people without just saying "cringe" or some stupid shit.

burst fire minigun/shotgun in heavy's primary slot

Attached: 1562047509405.gif (640x360, 1014K)

Fix the Shortstop, and buff the Ambassador back to its original state.

A minigun that fires shotgun shells.

Give Spy two additions to his sapper slot.

1) A wallhack device that gives him the ability to see enemies through walls
2) a grappling hook

Give him his tranq gun from the beta, too. It’d be like playing MGS2.

it'd fire slower but each shot would do crazy damage to anything close and have no wind up time or movement speed reduction but it'd be really weak at longer ranges.

The stoke minigun already works like an automatic shotgun.

I guess I finally understand why people don't like tripfags. You're delusional if you think there's literally only one user who is willing to reply to a number of people in a single post. But now I'm curious, who is "Mario Royale" user and why do you give a shit?

Attached: smug Aqua.jpg (949x896, 109K)

Overpowered as fuck. The stock minigun is already king at point blank and quickly loses effectiveness with range.
That would effectively just be a superior fatscout and would destroy what little use the shotguns on heavy have.

tranq gun
+slows enemy's on hit
+reduces enemy's fire rate/reload time on hit
-deals zero damage
-1 bullet per clip or 3 bullets or slower reload speed and weapon switch speed

it'd be a support tool

new Minigun
+can destroy rockets and pills and stickies shot
-take 50% more damage from rockets, pills and stickies

Attached: nagatoro doing ntr.jpg (251x242, 46K)

>Engineer wrench that allows you to decrease or swap your sentry levels to get the redeploy speed at the cost of having only level 2 teles and dispensers
>Cloak that drains health and gives any ammo box a 10 heal
>Sapper that disables buildings but does not hurt them directly, rather it makes it easier to destroy by other means

>Tranquilizer gun
>Fires a syringe that does minimal damage
>Single shot
>Hit targets are marked for death
>Can be fired without breaking disguise

I feel like the only way you can give a spy a tranq gun that's utility focused is if you give it the ability to fire while disguised. After all you need some reason to use it rather then just backstab/shoot the enemy.

>Spy weapons
>throwing knives
>a clock that disguises you into map props like crates, vases and whatever

This is great, medics need higher skill caps

Holyshit the atomic butter-knife sounds great

hmm maybe just no wind up and faster walking speed with a slow fire rate not sure how'd you go about balancing a minigun shotgun hybrid.

spy revolver that can ricochet off of walls

That still sounds like a straight upgrade to the fat-scout.

New melee for the Heavy: The Cannibal's Claws, a pair of sharpened bones straps to his fists

It's main gimmick is that it allows him to pick up gibs and eat them. Heavy can collect and store up to 9 gibs and eat them with alt fire. Each gib functions like a banana

It also gibs on kill, of course

The only problem is that aren't gibs just a client-side visual effect? I'm not sure that they're actually registered as entities. Might require some reprogramming.

just make it so 25 damage gives it full boost, and remove the double jump boost debuff.

They did it for ammo they can do it for this

A sapper that disables buildings, but does no damage and doesn't alert the engineer.

that's dumb

We need a throwable sapper

Spy Rapier.

+Disarms the opponent if they have a gun out, automatically switching them to melee.
+Parries any attack if they swing melee at the same time as your swing (roughly the window of an airblast)
-No backstabs
-deals half damage to enemies with melee weapons

Deals 65 damage to enemies without melee weapons.
Deals 30 damage to enemies with melee weapons.
Deals 195 damage on parries.
No random crits.

Disarmed weapons drop onto the floor and can be picked up after 4 seconds.

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 6K)

focussing on that while watching for enemies would be a chore.
in fact what you basically described is the crusaders crossbow.

A gun that shoots bullets.

Attached: 20170607064915_1.jpg (450x450, 38K)

New Medic Melee

Alt fire spends 10% uber and blinks you forward. Downside is it's not the oversaw or vitasaw

Tommy gun for the scout. Large mag size, but you only get 1 or two reloads. Crazy-fast fire speed, same amount of spread as the sniper's SMG. Yea or Nay?

new shortstop

>shoves them into the air instead of just back wards
>shortstop has the knockback of the force of nature
>deals minicrits to airborn targets

baddaboom, bully people into corners and or launch them off into space.

Dispenser backpack!
Speed pads as teleporter replacements!
Super mobile engineer!
Gogogogo!!

A medic syringe gun that works like the widowmaker. Uses 1% ubercharge to fire. Gives 2% ubercharge on a successful hit.

Bam, you ruin the point of spy checking and then everyone stops doing it since it became pointless, giving spies free roam without having to be careful.
sounds like you're a bad spy who is butthurt that they get caught frequently.
the most fun of playing spie is being able to be inconspicuous so you don't get spy checked. I get mad adrenaline rushes sneaking around in groups in plain sight.

Attached: 1503637010062.png (1276x1260, 302K)

I like this idea but I don't think valve would consider heavy eating people to be in-character, even though russians do that all the time. You'd also be surprised at how controversial cannibalism is to portray in a game, it usually results in a rating increase if I remember correctly.

Spy Revolver
+Silent Killer.
+Guaranteed Mini-Crits at close range.
-25% damage.
-33% slower weapon switch time.

Engineer Secondary
+150 metal capacity
-5% movement speed
-Transporting buildings slows you down by an additional 10% base movement speed.

Medic Medi-Gun
Alt-Fire: Your Medi-gun locks onto enemy characters, dealing 24-72 damage per second, slowing them down by up to 10% and halving damage damage to you (by your target). This spends Ubercharge at a rate of 2.5 per second.
+50% Ubercharge rate.

Grapnel hook for sniper that slowly recharges over time, but can be filled by picking up ammo boxes
>12 seconds to fill normall
>full ammo crates fill 12 seconds of charge time, medium 6 etc.
>can't scope in mid air
>can charge huntsman arrows in mid air.

revert back to the old caber
buff the bison so it's actually useful
make the sandman not shit
make the spycle have another downside
make the baby faces blaster better
remove/nerf the diamond back crits
make the enforcer useful again
punish sapper spam
nerf the escape plan
give the reserve shooter a better use
remove the health drain on the eviction notice
nerf sticky spam
give gunboats a downside (especially if firing rockets at point blank)

What if he just ate ammo instead?

Sounds more like a spy gadget,

bomb sapper replacement
does not disable buildings
makes a beeping sound to those near
does not alert the engineer.
explodes after 15 seconds for large damage to all nearby
if the building takes explosive damage this timer is sped up

fucking checked. and I thought we didn't get gets on Yea Forums - the vidya.

Attached: 1481422644168.jpg (350x346, 19K)

true, I just really wish sniper had more mobility when playing huntsman. Maybe just give him rope arrows.

A gun that opens a better game

Sapper Replacement.

Decoy Medigun:
>only usable when disguised as a friendly medic.
>Press "reload key" to change the mediguns disguise (Medigun, Kritzkrieg, Quickfix etc).
>Can pretend to heal teammates.
>"healing" builds "Übercharge".
>activate "Übercharge" to mimic the visual effects of the actual Übercharge of your mediguns current disguise.
>Upon getting headshot/backstabbed lose your "Übercharge" metre, take no damage, and automatically activate your cloak while disabling the medigun for 1 minute.
>+50% "Übercharge" rate.
Alternatively remove the ability to build "Übercharge" by "healing", instead build it by dealing damage or by getting a certain number of backstabs.
(This removes the incentive to just "heal" and not go for backstabs.)

>remove/nerf the diamond back crits
I love how this thing was never a fucking issue until amby got nerfed.

>give gunboats a downside (especially if firing rockets at point blank)
gunboats don't negate damage if you hit someone else at the same time.

I miss the old sandman so much. Cleaverfags got it nerfed.

It's fucking abundantly obvious that you are him, you sperg. Also "tripfag" = guy with a name even though there is no tripcode. Fuck out of here.

I still think that the gunboats need another downside to them there just too powerful.

I miss both desu.
Missing pistol and losing hp was enough of a downside for cleaver crits. Specially when you have to land both projectiles.

Attached: 1564822226388.jpg (695x605, 63K)

They're a sidegrade. You're just not used to side grades being good.

if I were to give it a downside.
I'd lower the amount of rockets he could load by 1 So if he rocket jumps in and shoots, he has to either shoot you again to kill you, or rocket jump away so he doesn't get killed by anyone else with him.

Spy:
>The Purloiner's Pocket-Magnet
>On backstab, steals all ammo from an enemy's currently equipped weapon +metal from an engineer
>Poke an ally to instantly refill their ammo/metal by the amount stored
>-Can not kill
>-Maximum ammo/metal capacity 200

The holiday punch but for medic

That wasnt supposed to be a reply

too late, now I have to call your idea stupid.

honestly if they just turned it to mini crits on stun then the cleaver would've been fine.

the sandman doesn't need full stun either that shit was broken but the health reduction isn't worth it for just slowing people down a bit.

A sniper rifle that shoots hats off people

brought to you by the scout gang

Attached: 1506301766901.jpg (323x311, 44K)

There are some problems with the medic right now. 1: they only use one build (crusaders crossbow, stock medigun and ubersaw). 2: their Uber is too vital and binary for a team success: either he gets it and the team pushes forward or he dies and they need to wait 5 min till it’s up again.
There also needs to be a solid alternative to crusaders crossbow. The problem is that it’s healing is way to strong while syringe guns are too weak: there is no reason to draw them since fleeing a dangerous situation or drawing your melee always is better. There should be an alternative syringe gun that is actually useful without turning the medic into something he’s not (a frontline soldier). A weapon increasing survivability and change Uber would be good enough and still let him function as a support. My suggestion is a new syringe gun:
>switching to primary immediately starts draining Ubercharge meter, turning JUST you invincible, regardless of how much you have
>switching off cancels the effect and is done automatically when meter is empty
>Meter is drained 50% faster than with medigun
>10% slower Uber gain rate
>50% slower draw/holster speed

This would be a solid alternative to CC. Rather than losing all his built up Uber, an aware medic can spend some to survive. It changes medic picks from game changing events to something less binary: the outcome isn’t either lose all Uber or no loss at all, but the meter spent to save the remainder is still significant. It also raises skill ceiling as the medic needs to plan ahead and no exactly when he’s going to take damage due to faster loss of charge and slower switch speed

It can be used as a means to grant teammates an easy kill while not giving your position away. If you use it in a teamfight, you can pretend to be part of the enemy team, allthewhile periodically making them easier to kill. If you just went and stabbed the Heavy, you'd get mulched immediately after, but in this scenario, the Tranq Gun lets you provide easy kills without giving you away.

Medic crossbow now heals enemy if hit

>tfw you were gonna nametag your gun exactly this

>Any hat shot off is deleted from the player's inventory

Fund it

Pyro:
>Instead of pushing with the flamer it gets a suction function.
A single projectile, like a rocket or grenade, can be sucked up and held in the nozzle of the flamer. Releasing RMB shoots the projectile from your crosshair and now deals damage to enemies. Ammo cost ramps up the longer you hold RMB.

>Alternative function:
Holding on enemies within range slows them down when running away from you. A successful slowing of an enemy decreases your switch speed and reactivation of the flamer fire. Enemies rocketjumping while being sucked get extra momentum towards/over you.
>Additional function:
Can suck up ammo if within range of the flamer (range is same as the current push mechanic).
>Possible tweaks:
Cannot be used point blank
Ammo cost for launching projectile back (insufficient ammo means it just disappears harmlessly)

Attached: suction-machine-1-638.jpg (638x479, 42K)

>Shot off hats get a bullet hole in them and a burnt texture
>Hatfags have to buy sewing kits for $0.99 to fix it

god i play pyro and i hate the phlog

>Kirby gun
>Can suck up other players and launch them away
>Works on enemies and friendlies alike

Alternatively laughing enemies takes minicrits whilst laughing

>Works on enemies and friendlies alike
Sounds like a greifers paradise especially on any map with a death zone.

>TF2 Weapon Idea Thread
All the current weapons but before they were nerfed.
You literally can't refute this

they wouldn't need to, they're already immobilized. In case it isn't clear, it would function much like the Holiday Punch. It forces the enemy into doing the Schadenfreude laughing taunt.

>2: their Uber is too vital and binary for a team success: either he gets it and the team pushes forward or he dies and they need to wait 5 min till it’s up again.
That's not a problem that is literally the intended function. It is designed to be a valuable tool to break stalemates.

TF2Classic is dead

when will theese become marketable?

a fuking heavy secundary that can compete whit the sandwich

Medic:
>Crusader's crossbow
+reload speed increase
-damage decreased
-healing ramp up changed so that shooting teammates at close range heals much much less

New melee:
-slower firing speed (really slow)
+meleeing a teammate heals them for 100 hp (cannot overheal with this)
-no random critical hits
-having the medigun deployed reduces health regeneration from 3/sec when hurt to 1/sec, increasing the time it takes to ramp up to unhurt health regen

I think that the main problem with medic right now is the lack of variety in his non-medigun loadout. Since the crossbow is useful for burst healing at literally every range, as well as doing more reliable damage at every range compared to every other syringe gun, there's never a reason not to run it. I think these changes would make it more useful for ranged healing in general, but would decrease it's over centralizing effectiveness in every situation. By giving the medic better ranged healing abilities, he sacrifices some survivability of his own, mainly his ability to do damage with his primary. He shouldn't be defenseless, but since crossbow shots are so easy to hit, the damage needs to be brought down so that the other syringe guns are more lucrative options. Since being able to burst heal a teammate is fun and useful when using the crossbow, removing that without some alternative didn't feel right, so i thought that a melee weapon, with the same design reasoning of exchanging survivability for more heals would fill the void left by it. It's pretty much just a replacement for the crossbow's short range burst healing that it's currently capable of. I feel like a weapon like this could be over centralizing like the crossbow is now, but I think that nerfing it's firing speed and removing random crits is a huge blow to casual medic, and I think that the nerf to health regeneration would be more impactful in a competitive 6v6 environment by slowing down how quickly a medic can safely push in with his team.

This is banned from competitive play, say something nice about it.

Attached: BuffaloSteakSandvich.png (360x360, 57K)

>flings enemy towards the direction stabbed
So it's a melee Compression Blast?

The Soldier's the jack-of-all-trades the game already has and will ever need.

A minigun for Heavy that deals less up-front damage, but its shots ricochet to hit enemies around cover. I'm not sure how it'd work with hitscan mechanics though.

That's actually an interesting idea. He could eat ammo pickups, or his own to sacrifice it for extra health.

New Spy Sapper. It's small and hard to find, doesn't give any indication to the Engineer that the sentry is sapped, takes 3-4 wrench hits to be removed, and does not disable sentries or deal any damage to them. What it does though, is increase Sentry damage vulnerability by 25% for explosives, 50% for revolvers, and 30% for everything else while slowing down turret rotation rate by 25%. Don't have a name in mind for this sapper though.

Fuck no lol. Enjoy your knock off novelty gun.

Bring back item sets, snipers from tribes need a check and balance

Give Heavy the buff banner and conch
Buff mini sentries back to their former glory
Remove smoke puff from spy
buff short circuit primary fire

dont need new weapons the existing ones just need to be better suited to their niches, nobody runs 3/4 of them because stock or side grade are better at what they're meant for

sticky spam isn't an issue

>Quickie builder
>replaces building pda
>+25 hp
>instead of normal dispenser you can build two mini-dispensers for 75 metal
>replaces two teleporters with mini-porters which also cost 75 metal each
>performance wise mini-versions of buildings are roughly equal/slighty behind lvl 2 so you have initial advantage but fall off against fully built turtle engie
You can quickly roll out and give away dispensers to other engies without bothering them with maintenance, play full combat engie or focus only on your sentry due to mini-buildings not being upgradable.

>feather duster
if a spy using this weapon still did the same knife taunt that instakills, it'd be fucking hilarious

Anyone explain why this game is 21gb? It's very basic & has low res textures.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBOLMJKnAKk

just temporarly that would be amazing.

>ywn be able to combo this with the cloak and dagger and troll engies from the balcony in ctf_well ever again

every gun is balanced around fun and not comfaggotry

18GBs of hats.

A button that removes every poorly thought out weapon from the game.

>deleting all the uber update weapons

1.heavy backpack
secondary for heavy
Wearing a large packback that resemble kachyusa's rocket launcher system. Every time teammates jump on it said teammate will be launched ahead. The idea is to give heavy an item that he can use to support teammate beside sandvich. Some example:
Launch sniper to higher place.
Launch demo and soldier to the air without the need to explosive jump.
Help medic runaway from danger.
The angle and distance or the jump probably depend or jumper.
+ 20 ammo for each jump
3 sec cooldown
- Reduce heavy's movement speed.