There can’t be two keyblade masters

There can’t be two keyblade masters

Attached: 2E2C4DF2-5E73-48CF-BF3F-12F4B6952889.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QNvTWohCFjI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well he is right, there are a lot more than two

He must have felt pretty stupid when Mickey showed up.

and its not like they added more keyblade masters on the sequels, mickey was there the whole time

Attached: say fellas.jpg (990x1109, 174K)

Mickey's Keyblade is specifically the Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness. Before the later games fucked everything up, there existed only two Keyblades. One in the Realm of Light, and the other in the Realm of Darkness.

The first game in my opinion was more kino than the second, but the second did a lot of stuff better than the first. I still think the first game holds the title of most comfy/kino.

Attached: ps2_380.jpg (3240x2175, 2.48M)

I still remember the commercials, man. Shit was mindblowing when I was a kid.
youtu.be/QNvTWohCFjI
>You’ll never know who you’ll run into next

First game is a better overall experience than any other in the series but many games beat it on some aspect or another. Yes, even 3.

>inb4 the keyblade of hearts
A non-naturally occuring one that Ansem created through dark magic.

That commercial was so soothing to hear on the TV, like just the little sample of Simple and Clean playing in the background with the deep voiced narrator...UGHHH....amazing. My fucking aunt sent me Kingdom Hearts in the mail and I didn't even know what it was. On the card it said "I think this is a game you might like, at least it looked like something you'd enjoy." If it wasn't for my aunt I probably never would have gotten into the series, or I probably would have eventually, maybe not as early.

1 was such a fucking fascination for 10 y/o me. the first time i ever went full lorefag about a game and i wanted to know what fucking everything in hallow bastion was. what was the reason for all the sewer-esque shit under and why it was the way it was

i don't think any other game will ever approach that mistique and i've grown so far away from the series since 2 that i can barely even nostalgia over it anymore

Attached: 1510459510884.jpg (600x600, 26K)

I remember being mesmerized by the atmosphere of the game. It was so unlike everything else I played at the time and was just a fun as hell game to play through.

Attached: sora and the gang.jpg (3282x3000, 734K)

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

YOU DON’T HEAR ME SAY

PLEASE

OH GOSALYN DONT GO.

SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY THAT YOU’RE MAKING ME FEEL TONIGHT

I feel bad that I have a crush on kairi
Like it hurts me how much she will never be real

ON YOU I LEAN
YOU ARE MY QUEEN
YOUR FEATHERS SHEEN

Attached: Gosalyn.png (370x582, 204K)

I really do like Kingdom Hearts, but god the story is so fucking stupid.

We figured this out a couple of days ago, the original line is more like
>We don't need two heroes
It's a localization thing

It hurts me how much Nomura keeps writing her like fucking garbage.

1>2>3

The fact mickey's keyblade is specifically the "keyblade of the realm of darkness" is something I always found odd they never delved into, like, at all.
That seems like an incredibly significant thing but they never really bring it up or mention it.

I'd put 3 above 2.

Attached: 1528774827094.png (1300x1000, 829K)

Yeah liking younger kairi is weird, but that’s the look that always got me going.
Making up situation in my head where we went out on a date was one of the most autistic things I’ve ever done, but I don’t regret it

What was the point of hyping her up for 80% of 3 only to have her be at best useless and at worst a direct determent?

The only time they ever actually truly acknowledge it is in 0.2

Because she'll be useful in the DLC user, just wait. :^)

I was 6 when this shit came out, I remember being depressed for an entire week because my mom was too poor to afford this shit. Now here I am 17 years later running it on a shitty emulator and only playing for nostalgic crush feels for kairi.

Attached: Louis-Anthony-Stevens-1435072472.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Attached: some call it kai blade.jpg (765x765, 35K)

You say that implying 3 was even finished, let alone the fact that Nomura actually cared about it.
It's not the Keyblade of the entire realm of darkness, just the mirror to Sora's Keyblade. Which itself is the keyblade of Destiny Island's heart.

That’s enough out of you, Xehanort.

Attached: 1555820464685.jpg (1189x1079, 209K)

Don't be ashamed, whenever I go on imaginary dates with Kairi at 2010 Disneyland, I simply picture myself being 14 again.

Our dates at disneyland are so awesome, we eat brownies in goofies kitchen and start food fights. Then we cut in line on all the roller coaster rides, where she hugs me so fucking tight. Then we go through the halloween ride at night, were instead of cutting we wait 2 hours in the long line just hanging out with each other and having tender moments, while a negress mom beats her loud ass kids in the background. Then we walk under the moonlight eating cotton candy and turkey legs, laughing it and giggling then we find a quiet area near the bathrooms, sit on a bench and gaze into each others eyes as we slowly lean into each other and kiss. Then after that we retire to our disney hotel for some nice warm snookie, but we don't actually have sex we're too young for that, we hold each other tonight and fall asleep in each others arms so we can repeat it all over again tommarow.

those feel feels

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 134K)

FOUND YOU, FAKER!

God damn, I’m glad I’m not alone

Go back to being dead, Xehanort!

Attached: sul.jpg (192x242, 14K)

NOTHINGS LIKE BEFORE! HOOOOLD ME! WHATEVER LIES BEYOND THIS MOOOORNING!

Fuck nomura for 3 shut was an absolute mess.

IS A LITTLE LATER ON!

>that pic
Is Riku gonna cock block him by taking the dick instead?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Sorta. The whole twist was there was only supposed to be one keyblade master elft and that was Mickey. Then they decided that unless you were in the keyblade war or a Disney character then ltierally nobody dies in KH ever.

The big black key

Attached: 2736478383822-1.jpg (1800x1920, 752K)

>missed my chance to get that pdp keyblade replica when it was in stock
>only available from resellers for scalper prices now

Attached: 1557524668172.jpg (500x267, 18K)

IT IS I

Ansem

THE SEEKER OF DARKNESS

Attached: 09BC21DB-4F4A-4CFD-B662-00E60D69E87F.jpg (1023x573, 43K)

Attached: Ansem-the-Wise-orange-eyess.png (1145x638, 636K)

This franchize is gay. I played the first two in an attempt to like it. It's just too fucking gay.

honestly, I had my first gay boner when i saw riku carrying that big ass log on the beach.

Ansem was xehanort from a perpendicular dimension that collides with shibuya and is seeking kingdom hearts to revive his waifu but mickey is stopping it from hapoening and Nomura needs our money to help fund mickey and his keyblade war to fight against isreal. You need to buy the PS5 and a copy of Kingdom hearts collectors 3.8 edition that has all the games thus far. We will get 3.9 and 3.8:remake in a later installment setting up 4.0

At this point that's an expectation for most of us, not a fault

IN YOU AND I THERE'S A NEW LAND

All I want is another KH1 but more polished and mechanically complex.
KH2 is not a terrible game by any means but it frankly ruined the series.

How did it ruin it when it's the apex? Everything from Days onward is what ruined it.

KH2 had too many god damn cutscenes in every world

Why do I want to call Aqua mommy and cuddle with her?