Yep, that's totally possible.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvSTVp6a19A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dial 8

imagine being angry at videogames

go on a mass shooting you incel

This is the thing that you cant suspend your disbelief for. okay.

seething leftoids. ima call the fbi before you kikes go on anther rampage

Not defending ham-fisted political pandering but practically nothing in video games is possible. Still annoying as fuck though. You're on the right train but the wrong track.

Imagine the boner he must have

Attached: 1563899002396.jpg (400x311, 21K)

Attached: 1548031746033.jpg (796x1010, 93K)

seething

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: 77378238.jpg (1209x1079, 191K)

its much easier to suspend disbelief when it comes to the fantastical rather than the familiar

I'll give her my artifact if you know what I mean

just dont shoot up any more bars tranny.
btw pic related, it u

Attached: SeetherDisclaimerIIAlbumCover.jpg (316x320, 23K)

that's intended to be humorous and provide you mirth... fucking shitheel. Accept comedy when it is given to you

>implying he didnt get domned on purpose
>implying he doesnt have a massive erection

Rich boy sad that he wasn't a legend.

Fuck off back to Palestine and give Amy her job back you fucking jew.

hard as diamonds

Yep, that's totally possible.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I'm beeltter than both of you

based

If I'm a fucking jew then you're Jeffery Epstein you fucking pedophilic canadian

doesn't she get btfo by a guy along with another girl in lost legacy?

learn english pajeet

Holy shit this incel is off his rocker! Someone stop him before he shoots up another kindergarten

Yes

>Women can't be strong, and therefore they can't dominate you
I don't like your reality, user.

The left shall be purged in minecraft

Attached: 1563241948636.jpg (1032x1378, 290K)

Someone would have to play it to find out.

how was GDQ this year reddit?

take is easy there adam lanza. maybe go talk to ur rabbi instead of hosing down another play ground

Get fucked whiteboi

Attached: 1563637897538.webm (512x288, 2.47M)

pretty cool i guess? I heard they played video games there.

A non-roided woman cannot manhandle a male athlete like that. It's fine if she uses martial arts or something to maintain verisimilitude. Just straight up tossing him around with no technique, which she does in the cutscene, is totally ridiculous.

>planescape is so wordy and longwinded that this comparison meant to praise it cuts the quote off before it's even finished
being better than TLoU2 isn't really a very high bar

I heard a journalist said a thing, but who knows. You only hear rumors nowadays.

Attached: sweatyman.gif (188x174, 476K)

There was a mass shooting. Fuck off white incel

That's Legacy of Kain, actually.

Attached: 1403151950450.png (278x278, 158K)

Attached: 1564104440552.png (219x168, 5K)

Fucking moron.

committed by a leftist

Attached: 1562571314297.webm (720x720, 826K)

>planescape

I've been lurking here for a number of years. Rarely do I ever come across anything that makes me feel as though I need to respond. I think the last time I was forced to throw my 2 cents in was during the Yea Forumsga. Now, this day, 8/4/2019, once again I am called to solve the captcha. I've seen some of the gayest and most retarded things on Yea Forums. Like a primordial ooze of everything wrong with the human race, but you are literally the gayest fucking thing on this planet. Like a dragon dildo ejected from Ronald McDonald's ass at a speed somewhere between 40000-100000 miles per faggot you descended upon an otherwise normal thread. Spewing pure unfiltered homosexuality like a fire sprinkler system with a direct link to Richard Simmons asshole. Freddie Mercury is rolling in his fucking grave at the thought of you setting the bar so god damn high that no faggot for the rest of existence will be able to match your level.

now I must slumber once again.

> the guy covering his boner with the pillow
kek

Can I get a copy of the video, from his angle?

You better not be black, if you are you are a disgrace to our race. Bitch nigga.

It was more of a presentation problem than anything just plain sexist.
You have a pulp action hero that has brawled his way through several games against large groups of built male fighters while throwing out quips.
Then he gets straight up out brawled by a no name woman from nowhere half his size with no muscle that uses no technique or style and sports no charisma.

It would have been plausible if she had shot him first, wounding him. Then proceed into the fight. Would have given the scene context.

Did you felt comfortable dilating on the
new dilation stations?

youtube.com/watch?v=PvSTVp6a19A

Yeah this was an exercise, guy and girl were demonstrating something. If you think a woman can pull that off on a non < 100 pound Asian twink, you're deluded.

You guys are so fucking fragile. pathetic

Uhhh nigger I'm clearly being comically facetious

Attached: lift.gif (302x227, 853K)

Also even as practice he had to stop himself from putting her on the ground when she came in sloppy.

Attached: 174b1e68df6ad484669599c17a0e7cd3.jpg (480x632, 94K)

Attached: Hip thrust.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

Theres not a single person posting here that could physically beat up another adult human.

Attached: shaq.gif (375x192, 1.95M)

there is a reason why we created guns, so manlets and women can defend their vaginas.

Attached: 1561159393432.gif (480x270, 1.69M)

He may be a douche but his looks nice

He let that happen and he loved every second of it

The entire scene would look good if only the game had actual artstyle and a fight was well choreographed. However since devs insisted on making everything photorealistic we are stuck with those garbage scenes that look like a b-grade German movies.

Now reverse roles.

GOD I WISH

I guarantee that everyone here could get beat up by a woman

I got some bad news for oyu bub, this ain't just a video game problem. It's like they feel guilty their hero has a cool male mentor and a brother, and they have to "let the girls shine! Do you boo, don't take that mess from Drake." I hate how Elena and Drake act like aliens who just met each other, and I hate that a stronk black female can whip the shit out of 2 men. Oh, and don't forget how Drake just wise cracks and cuts up the whole time. Haha he's getting drop kicked out a 10th story window. Time to make a joke. haha

Did somebody say equality?

Attached: 1564433378714.jpg (1536x2700, 874K)

>stops himself from countering her out of instinct when she comes in
>helps lift himself into the air when she came in too high
>smile on his face
Living the dream

Attached: punch.webm (1280x720, 716K)

What did you just say? I'll have you know I was in the Navy Seals, etc, etc.

not like you should anyway, she'll get a blanket and an interview while your ass would be in processing, getting ready to go to jail for the next few months. these anons are all fucking talking shit. what does it matter whether you can beat down a chick when society wouldn't let you do it anyway. the whole thread is a moot point.

Like you needed a study to know that

What's that have to do with a man vs. a woman though?

Attached: 1562672705235.jpg (750x742, 69K)

Whoever wrote this needs to watch some Hell's Kitchen.

>current state of anime in the year of our lord 2019

Attached: d4hxe3l-186bdac1-f921-48cb-b677-d80f6a8a7797.png (688x560, 213K)

The game where the creator justified Drake not getting fucking domed within the first minute as him having "luck" is not going to be realistic user.

He looks like he wants me to keep saying it

Women aren't human.

he was written by druckmann

Rich manlet angry at gigachad

I have no idea why they keep letting these matches happen when middle school boy teams stomp pro league women's teams.

I bet Nathan is really into that femdom thing. Haha.

And people wonder why female athletic groups get less money

Because the point is to practice, not win. They want to practice against people that will challenge them, i.e. not other women, but not absolutely annihilate them to the point where they barely even get to play, i.e. not adult males. All female sport athletes are well aware males far beyond their capability. Who was it the #1 female tennis seed challenged again? The 300th ranked guy? Do you really think she believes she's equal to men when that is the rank she thinks she might have a chance against?

Technically in almost every sport the female teams makes much more of a percentage in pay compared to the money the bring in.

Its not about possibility its about how it completely bad it is for the narrative to have a villainous person kick the shit out of you then never get beaten or any sort of comeuppance for being a villain, all because oh no the guy she was working for betrayed that makes her a victim and now she is such a good person.

Are you implying this 3'11" killing machine can't take down a 270lb muscle-bound ape-man? Well, I never ...

Attached: 1540106332583.jpg (675x1200, 110K)

That's an unfair comparison. She can take me down anytime she wishes.

>girl raised alongside 4 brothers
>suburban white boy single child spoiled on by parents
Yeah, I'd put my money on the girl given the lack of size difference.

because they bring in less money

>be realistic fighting game
>all female characters only have 5 moves:
>left foot to the groin
>right foot to the groin
>left knee to the groin
>right knee to the groin.
>cry fake tears for mercy

imagine being happy at videogames

Why would you expect a National-tier team to go all-out against a bunch of fucking 14 year olds? They were just fucking around. It wasn't a real game. And I posted these:
so it's not like I'm just favoring the women. But let's be realistic.

Based

This guy is right. We're okay with magic and shit but when nobody recognizes Clark Kent just because he took his glasses off, we key in on it

Yeah, they were also high and making out with their girlfriends, stop taking games so serious bro.

>killed almost 3k people if not more
>destroyed multiple military choppers, tanks, tracks and othrr vehicles
>fought against literal nazi zombies, Mongolian zombies and some war criminal almost superhuman
>got his ass beaten by African PMC wanna be leader

Loved Lost Odyssey gameplay, but really disliked how they changed Chloe, how they treated Sam and made jokes of Drake in it

Among Thieves is still the best game for me

Attached: 1564133580336.gif (433x512, 433K)

Its this. We can handle Superman being a Godlike alien that defies physics but call bullshit on people not recognizing him.