Is this real ?

Attached: 1564968060116.jpg (2448x3264, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kwsEXNejPs8
youtube.com/watch?v=MY6gkmxGF2k&t=0m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=0z9ygWEwK8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Ppj87ma1Q
shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19472.msg1252539.html#msg1252539
twitter.com/UNTIESWORLD/status/1147796417823383552
gematsu.com/2019/05/touhou-hyoibana-antinomy-of-common-flowers-coming-to-switch
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/446252992/
youtube.com/watch?v=2HSoSBle8AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aY0Msvnv6WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Due to the previous picture showing the Mii characters as a single icon.

no

No

Yes, if this was Doomguy in the picture instead of Reimu all of these faggots would be blindly shilling it

Thought it was Sailor Mars from the thumbnail :(

Probably not.

Attached: 1560365367824.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

who's the girl

I wish the removal of Gatornigger could be real.

Nostaliga faggots should KYS asap. No one gives two shits or knows about some faggot gator from 1935 when your parents weren't divorced.

Literally should have never got in smash. Bayonetta got in because she was relevant and a recent game release, not some literal who green shit.

> inb4 muh rob muh pacman muh duck hunt muh banjo

Icon characters of different eras or mascot characters. No one gives two shits about literal who the gator.

Her blue alt.

Attached: 1558604886847.png (1024x768, 964K)

Not until the leaker posts a screenshot of Reimu in actual gameplay

No

Attached: 1444326475027.jpg (578x778, 103K)

No. It's a fucking painting. Stop posting this.

>レイム
>not 霊夢
Fix your garbage with photoshop, go fucking study weeaboo magic language and kys as soon possible

Attached: 1533183658181.png (771x807, 1M)

Doesn’t look like a smash render. Imagine the physics required for all that hair.

Palutena.

Attached: 1538706134819.png (638x588, 740K)

Attached: 1564960545686.png (1166x655, 1.11M)

I wish.
They'd probably go the Palutena route and model her entire hair the same way as Marth's cape.

Here's how the Final Roster should look like with all the 5 DLC Characters, either move the Random Icon down or just dont have it.

Attached: Smash Roster.png (1902x580, 2.47M)

Miis wouldnt have been under one slot since echos still have their own separate slots.

Attached: 1564969960733m.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

Wasn't there another leak about the victory themes? One of them was from 2hu and the other was Skyrim

>In one image her name is in katakana and english in another despite both being in japanese as we can tell by the roster. Her name should be in kanji too.
>Mii fighters are stacked but not any of the echo fighters.
>No video, sketchy render of Reimu.

It's fake.

this

No

It was a fake leak. The leaker's name literally had Fake in it.

They're in.

Attached: 1538317058643.png (1200x670, 934K)

Reimu's final smash? Everyone turns into clones of her.

youtu.be/kwsEXNejPs8

Attached: real leak no fake.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

Based.

Seething samefag doomcucks

In this day and age everyone is a leaker and can craft fakes.
I even made the Lloyd spirit fake pic and everyone bought it.

Fuck off, I want Reimu more than anyone but I'm not going to believe some bullshit """leak""" just to be disappointed.

Attached: ohnonono.png (249x91, 4K)

>Anything I don't agree their facts are either doomfag, stevefag, genofag, sansfag, isaacfag, waluigifag, raymanfag, saberfag, ashelyfag, monsterhunterfag, dantefag, phoenix wirghtfag, crashfag and not-reimufag!
You deserve to get killed

Attached: 1533559860215.png (1226x785, 1.05M)

>falseflagger faggot has his thread die so he goes to make another
Saged, kill yourself

Cringe

Attached: 95cfe9eea86826f26f59ccbc8a659c83.png (656x143, 30K)

I don't give two craps about Doomguy, I'm just saying there's literally nothing that makes this "leak" look even a bit real.
It fucking sucks, no effort at all man.

Threadly reminder
>Reimu had a crossover appearance with Kirby in another Bandai Namco title
youtube.com/watch?v=MY6gkmxGF2k&t=0m5s
>Bandai Namco has experience with the Touhou series
>Bandai Namco also made remixes of Touhou music
youtube.com/watch?v=0z9ygWEwK8Y
>Bandai Namco also has licenses to Touhou fan music
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Ppj87ma1Q
>Touhou is a pop culture phenomenon in Japan with two major conventions every year
>Sega and Nintendo sold arrange CDs at Reitaisai
shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19472.msg1252539.html#msg1252539
>ZUN had officially given Nintendo a license, allowing Band Brothers players to upload music based on all Team Shanghai Alice albums
>3 Touhou fangames and an official spin-off is coming to Switch fairly soon
twitter.com/UNTIESWORLD/status/1147796417823383552
gematsu.com/2019/05/touhou-hyoibana-antinomy-of-common-flowers-coming-to-switch
>Leak mentions Rare Replay which was confirmed by Sabi, a very credible insider to be true, mentions DQ ports a month before DQ11's port got its release date announced and also mentions Touhou ports which are coming fairly soon
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/446252992/

Reimu is beautiful whether or not this leak is fake.

Attached: 1548605170838.jpg (1272x720, 514K)

Why the fuck weren't any Nintendo witches in that Touhou racing game, then!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 8.41.06 PM.png (415x621, 432K)

that wasn't an official Touhou game

Chen says you all need to stop being faggots.

Attached: 1564885485886.jpg (749x609, 59K)

>really want reimu in smash.
>Tired as fuck of "leaks" that either give false hope or false terror.
How much longer this nightmare will last? Reveal the last two already so I can FINALLY rest.

chinese runes? gotta be legit

>3/5 is weeb shit
Doubt

youtube.com/watch?v=2HSoSBle8AQ

Just don't go on Yea Forums and try to 1cc LoLK in the meantime. You'll be done by the time smash 6 is revealed

Attached: 1351880690878.png (495x495, 408K)

Combining the separation of miis and echoes into the same option is extremely retarded on Sakurai's part. So is the roster ordering method but that's for another thread.

If this leaker is legit, seeing the render might be a placeholder and all. If they ain't leaking some of the music, I'm not gonna believe.

Because I wanna hear that nintendo composed touhou goodness.

of course not
nobody wants some literal who moeshit bitch

I'm not believing a single character leak until I see some video gameplay footage. Anyone can make a character select portrait.

gotta love how all these "leakers" have cameras but can never take a fucking video. I can't believe you mouthbreathers actually fall for any of this shit. There has never been a legit leak for smash with images, ever.

Attached: 1553361292957.gif (571x522, 167K)

I literally don't even care who gets in at this point, Reimu might even be slightly interesting.

>There has never been a legit leak for smash with images, ever.

Attached: 63479_02_super-smash-bros-ultimate-leak-ken-actually-confirmed_full.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

This had the video to back it up though

>blatant armpit fetish art
You tell me user

Give us some fucking video.

>Name in Moonrunes while the rest are in English.
Is this possible? was never weeb enough to change the language to Moonrunes

Attached: 1456799017968.png (300x279, 96K)

No.
What the fuck is a Reimu anyway? Is it even from a video game??

Holy shit, based Sakurai.

Attached: 1552811648618.jpg (480x480, 28K)

But why would Doomguy use the Skyrim theme?

Their names are English in the portraits and Japanese when you select them. This is obviously a fake made by some EOP though, why the hell would her name be レイム instead of 霊夢

Leaker says its debug, as to why its in kana.

What sense does that make

I dunno, Its what he said, not me.

That user claiming to be an id leaker said bethesda really wanted a rep and met with nintendo, but would probably be dovahkin

Where the fuck are the datamines.
It's been a fucking week.
Please just anything.

Attached: 1555067082955.png (259x219, 101K)

Just do what Reimu would do, not give a single fuck and go with the flow until someone directly antagonize you.

warioware characters don't even get to show up in mariokart games let alone cross-franchise spinoffs
which is horseshit because i want to stomp as jimmy T.

Attached: wah.gif (274x249, 214K)

lightning confirmed for smashpass2

Who's that between Reimu and Banjoke? I've had the misfortune of playing Skyrim and I don't remember him. Is he from the DLC?

Anything can be faked. Even videos since the game can be modded.

He's Skyrim. He banged my girlfriend and killed my dragon Charizard.

Grand finals is now, we'll find out soon

Imagine if Nintendo just did a big bait and no reveal.

You apparently do; enough to make this post even.

>all text is english except the name of reimu and switch text
>all those fucked names

>echo's aren't stacked
>mii's are

that's how the japanese version is i think

Based retard

It might be something they change to keep the final CSS screen looking nice and even.

We already have two pits

Attached: 1564880698442.jpg (2394x4093, 3.44M)

Imagine that actually happening. Fuck life

Zoomer, you lost with the grinch leak. Now go to sleep, grown ups are discussing anime girls.

As someone who wants Reimu i not only don't believe these "leaks" but also i kind of hate them for giving me momentary hope

>Trying this hard
Give it up.

Attached: Demodance.gif (250x270, 804K)

That's a figure.
Again.

This

Which figure is it?

>Miis stacked but not the echoes
>Name changes languages from his first leak
>No video like he promised.
Probably not.

Attached: 1564980699685.png (798x529, 606K)

>it's a shitty 2d render
>it's obviously painted
>it's a figure
Which one is it?

I can't find anything on MFC to corroborate this. Pic related looks similar, but the hair is different and her right arm is in a different position.

Attached: P1080507.jpg (800x600, 77K)

>name not in kanji
She's 霊夢

some dude from /jp/ said it was a MMD model but no source on that yet. still fake as fuck though, and im a reimufag.

No

Is there a /jp/ thread?

Confirmed fake due the random change of language text. Sorry, guys.

Attached: ffff.jpg (960x720, 210K)

Not burry enough and not enough of a dutch angle, so obviously not a real enough leak

Leaker is an idiot faker trying to cover up his tracks. It also said Reimu in romaji in another pic.

Touhou has enough secondaries I hope this doesn't happen.

>now it's an MMD model

>Reimu's ascot isn't yellow

Attached: 1546797293120.jpg (400x1183, 72K)

Based comic

prove to me that it isn't an mmd model and i will eat my shorts. until otherwise, you all look like pic related.

Attached: CLOWNpiece.png (223x340, 101K)

I suppose if you liked being bored into sleep, King K Rool is quite comfy given that he's the dullest character in the history of cereal mascots. Seriously each match featuring the gator nigger and his design from 1935 when your parents weren't divorced as he fights assorted anime swordsmen has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of relevance, the characters only consistency has been his lack of excitement and ineffective use of nostalgia pandering, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Sakurai vetoed the idea of Geno appearing in the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for literal whos. The Super Smash Bros series might be anti-fighting game (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-relevance series in its refusal of mascots, icons and Goku. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least his gameplay is good though
"No!"
The moveset is dreadful; the balance was terrible. As I played, I noticed that every time the gatornigger relied on his blunderbuss vacuum, the nostalgiafag wrote instead that "ITS ALL HE HAS."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The Nostalgia faggot's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of playing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of King K Rool by a Dedede player. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are rplaying K Rool at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to play Dedede." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "King K Rool" you are, in fact, trained to play King Dedede.

Clownpiece is based as fuck. If Reimu doesn't get in, She will.

Show me the MMD model now.

Smash seems inconsistent with kanji usage. 勇者 is in kanji, but 村人 is in kana.

Attached: 1534966547868.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Not only is it painfully fake, but barely anyone actually believes it and there is no more discussion to be had on the subject.
Stop making threads.

Attached: 1372874735799.jpg (500x500, 29K)

That's because it's spelled like that in AC I think, like how Pokemon will barely ever use any kanji.

Guy who posted it said it's placeholder or debug.

>Stop making threads.
Oh, they will. Until leakfag makes ANOTHER fake screenshot/vid and it gets everyone riled up again.

i hope it is but im indifferent otherwise

i'm supposed to believe they'd resize miis to fit 3 in the box but can't resize it to fit both banjo & kazooie?

I mean that's what it looks like when you toggle the echo fighter consolidation option.

but what about KAZOOIE!

GUYS

Attached: Nintendo Direct Smash Bros Newcomer Hint.jpg (1421x1598, 423K)

That probably makes it even less believable. Names and shit are probably stored as PNGs and textures, not text strings that you just retype. Why would they bother making a debug texture?

Post the full render, I really like it

IT'S

Ye

Attached: 1464049268846.webm (640x480, 2.56M)

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS???

Attached: 1466199635018.webm (640x480, 2.5M)

People play this trash?

FUCK this spellcard
Imperishable Night was fucking brutal

I assume Smash has its own fonts. They’ll have all the kana without, but until they’re actually needed not every random kanji ZUN might decide to make a beer pun with.

You just answered your own question.
There's a font file stored in ultimate with all of the kana/kanji in use for the game.
This user probably just answered your question

Seething

Attached: 1461626902412.webm (640x480, 2.5M)

user confirmed a pleb and a newfag for not knowing what fucking Touhou is

I didn't say I didn't know Touhou. All I asked was do people actually play this trash.

Zoom zoom

>claims to know Touhou
>doesn't even know how spellcards looks

Attached: 1512576077920.jpg (800x723, 53K)

What if - just what if - I'm an entirely different person to the guy who asked. Woah, what a concept!

Thready reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=aY0Msvnv6WA

>In-game example with game explicit shit like mesh clipping and actuate lighting that would be fucking impossible to get right via fake
Vs
>No fucking gameplay anything, just faggot ass CSS shit for the 9 nigtrillionth time
Fucking off yourself retard.

Remember Decidueye and Spring Man?

I could believe Reimu but I doubt she'd look like that. I feel like if she were in Sakurai would go out of his way to make her resemble Zun's work, even if it made her look a bit wonky.

>a literal who
At least make it believable if you want to do a fake leak.

Thinking that lighting looked like Smash Bros
It's clearly fucking fake if you know how game engines handle movement. It was stiff as fuck in that webm and made it instantly obvious it was faked. It's only as convincing when you saw the pause screen part.

If you say so

Attached: 6574664375.jpg (2972x906, 567K)

not at all, no. Its a fake leak using the MMD model

Fucking prove its an MMD model then.

Todd please go

WHO?

it's not real retards
no leaks have EVER been 100% true
ever
and they never will be

i can't believe humans have faces

Bet you're one of those guys who calls consoles "Nintendos"

You realize people are gonna throw many things at you for that, right? Like the E4 leak, or the Ken screenshot? And that's just smash, SF's Evo announcements were leaked the other day and they were left in the lurch.

>he doesn't main random so that he can style over his friends with every character

Attached: super mortal.png (149x251, 70K)

Sorry if it isn't general american shooter #69
>literally who
>Reimu

Attached: nah.png (453x228, 97K)

Attached: bowser room.jpg (1748x1242, 150K)

No u smelly dum dum

No, that model looks terrible and clashes with the game's artstyle.

Ignore the haters, it's legit.
I have proof

Yes
Yes
Yes

Lain from Slayers

mario

Oh, a render mod?

No because it shows Reimu in Super Smash Bros.