After Kyoko finds out Chihiro has male genitalia...

After Kyoko finds out Chihiro has male genitalia, why does everyone assume Chihiro is a boy instead of a transgender girl? I honestly never understood this part, especially since Monokuma's rules talked about gender exclusive bathrooms and didn't say anything about the sex of that person (translator error maybe?). Thoughts about this?

Attached: e00f7ca048202a01d2f7a801d7cc0ee4.png (293x541, 87K)

Because unlike 99,99999999999% of people, YOU are a Cultural Marxist ethnic Jew who trying to spread and normalize your filth on Yea Forums and infect video games with your diseased perversions.

it's explained that he wanted to be a girl so people would have less expectations for him, he's not a trans, just a trap

Attached: 1564448798703.jpg (430x494, 176K)

Because Japanese people don't really view traps and trannies the same way as the west

The problem is before the whole SJW and LGTBQ+ crowd caught wind of this series Chihiro was just a cross dresser due to mascaline insecurities.
Then the for-mentioned crowds adopted Chihiro as trans and made Trap a slur when it had nothing to do with them.
Chihiro was just some guy with masculinity issues. and gets killed when he wants to get more masculine. Not because of homophobia or anything like that. But because the guy who killed him had issues with his brother and being relied on by Chihiro brought on some Viet Nam flash backs.

Nice bait

Attached: IMG-20190802-WA0013.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Monokuma doesn't strike me as a progressive who would make that distinction
Also it seems pretty likely that the shoot on sight laws for the change/gym rooms was specifically done to out Chihiro, and Kyoko would have likely understood that.
Also Japan doesn't really have a concept of trans.

i hope the mods don't delete this one

Attached: 1564939656465.png (409x407, 310K)

Chihiro was the first character to make me question my sexuality.

>draw a girl
>say it has a peepee
don't worry user, you're still straight

Attached: junko.gif (500x431, 594K)

haha, why would they delete a video game thread, user?

Attached: Nagito_Komaeda_Halfbody_Sprite_(13).png (676x560, 259K)

I found out I didn't care "she" had a peepee

Attached: 1474745272845.gif (720x404, 3.12M)

TRANNIES TRANNIES TRANNIES TRANNIES TRANNIES TRANNIES TRANNIES TRANNIES TRANNIES TRANNIES TRANNIES TRANNIES
There, OP, that's what you wanted out of this thread, right?

shut the fuck up estrogenbrain

jannies have been deleting every single danganronpa thread for weeks now, we can't even discuss which female characters were more interesting for us anymore

Attached: nagito2.png (536x560, 270K)

Because japs aren't mentally ill.

do you masturbate to peepees now? do you have fantasies about dating a trap? if yes i have bad news

Attached: smug himiko.png (379x364, 56K)

because trannies are barely a thing in Japan

when people realized pic related was a boy in Catherine: Full Body, he suddenly switched to "boku" despite not using it before

Attached: 1564711611796.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

This. He was originally bullied for not being masculine, so he adapted feminine persona to avoid that. But he really wasn't happy with that, and wanted to live as a boy.

>do you have fantasies about dating a trap?
Yeah. Idk how it happened but I really want to dom the fuck out of a cute trap. I have no desire to be one and I still like women as well.

It's explained in the same fucking chapter you big retard baiter.

Don't worry, user. This is just a stepping stone. If we can overcome this despair, our love for Danganronpa will shine even brighter than before.

Attached: e0c5a33759418427784edea6e22140cb.png (386x556, 223K)

Nips gives a fuck about trannyshit

>do you have fantasies about dating a trap?
pretty much every straight male does

true, we just have to keep making thread after thread, jannies can't stop our hopes

Attached: nagito.jpg (1293x1078, 1.04M)

>Thoughts about this?
Traps > trannies.

Chihiro's whole character arc revolves around how he crossdresses to escape being bullied for being physically weak as a male. He was never transgender, he explicitly dressed as a woman to divert potentially harmful (or lethal as of the killing game) attention from himself. The moment he heard his secret was going to be revealed, he started working towards being able to drop the act, and that was what lead to his death.

There were barely any transgender people at the time the game was made, and certainly not many in Japan. It would be ridiculous for any human, let alone a video game character, to make such an assumption

can't deny this, but only if they pass 100%

Attached: the dick only makes it better.jpg (921x897, 113K)

Because you haven't played the game clearly.

Penis = boy
Vagina = girl

I think he dresses like a girl because he's not manly, so it's easier for him if everyone thinks he's a girl.

It's good to know you can jerk off to traps and still like girls

Y chromosome = male.
No Y = female.

Leave Chihiro alone

that was never a problem, you can like hotdogs and also like pizza

Attached: 1564452197666.jpg (800x800, 99K)

explain people with androgen insensitivity who have XY and were born with fully-functioning vaginas

It's okay, ((((they)))) moved on to trying to convince everyone that Astolfo and Felix are transgender icons.

Y chromosome = penis
no Y = bagina

it's not gay if you imagine her dick looks exactly like yours btw

they tried to get naoto and got their asses blown

Attached: 1561171280674.jpg (850x1046, 176K)

see

>fully-functioning vaginas
They don't exist. The uterus is part of the vagina and the things you're talking about are not only an exception but purely external in nature. Inside they are the same as trannies.

>arguing if the character identifies as a boy or as a girl

who cares? i've never played his game, the real question here is: does he like men? if he does, he deserves a straight boyfriend to be his strict top

What's in your pants

I do, this OP sucks dick.

Here user, have a series appropriate image.

Attached: My Aching Blood.webm (1280x720, 285K)

Seriously, will trannies EVER recover?

Attached: 1538407410407.png (804x1384, 1.94M)

Fuck off trap fuckers

>Entire game literally about confronting your fears and insecurities.
>Actually took "I am your shadow, the true self." Literally.
Some fucking people, man.

Attached: 1389132528934.png (350x729, 141K)

That's not what I'm talking about. There are literally women out there with XY chromosomes that are indistinguishable from XX women.

I'm not talking about a boy with a malformed penis

>women
They are the literal same thing as trannies user. Why do you think they push for kids to take hormones as early as possible? Stop being stupid and caring about vapid shallow looks and understand that the organs are fucked and they are not woman. There are humans born without brains and hearts and are still kept "alive" and "indistinguishable from real humans". Shut the fuck up and realise Y=male.

i want a trap gf bros

>this man with a birth defect means if I feel like a woman and cut my dick off I'm a woman
dilate

Attached: srJR19euSL1H9M2I1dRNm32eEJZ0b9-jQm5tBbiilJw.jpg (131x176, 10K)

they keep losing

Attached: astolfo.jpg (640x653, 96K)

I know. Doesn't mean it's easy, or even necessary.

Mega based.

everybody knows Astolfo isn't a transgirl, they're non-binary

>Also Japan doesn't really have a concept of trans.
They do, they're called "newhalves"