Are there any multiplayer games where the community isn't full of autists with 1...

Are there any multiplayer games where the community isn't full of autists with 1,000+ hours played who just run circles around your entire team?

>inb4 git gud
There are games where I am the autist with 1,000 hours running circles around everyone but I don't have the time to reach that with every game under the sun.

Attached: 93417038d5e97db0f87742fa0426821f.jpg (586x922, 68K)

>are there any dead mutliplayer games
Yes, hundreds.

animefaggot

You'll only have that on newer games. Just wait for the new FOTM game to pop up.

where do you think you are, tranny?

Attached: 1560834299810.gif (330x338, 961K)

>muh tranny boogeyman
do you really think they lurk this site?

Trannies are notorious for hating anime because they know they will never be cute enough to be 1/10th as cute as an anime girl, and therefor by my math that user has an 82.76% chance of being a tranny.

>Do you really think they lurk this site
Hello tranny

Attached: 1561124246733.png (460x443, 149K)

Bloodborne.
there are 4 scourge beasts and 6 brainsuckers in that room. If you are careless they'll all aggro at once and gangbang you

Attached: 1560551479347.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

why would they lurk a place that has such rabid hate for them then?

Why do liberals and communists lurk /pol/?

>Trannies are notorious for hating anime
So that's the reason every discord tranny uses an anime avatar?

Face reality, anime is for pozzed faggots who love degeneracy, pretend and erp.

They also drink water. Make sure to stay hydrated retard.

t. ranny

Yeah, any multiplayer game released in the last few months.

100% Orange Juice

I mean, the community is full of autists with 1000+ hours played but it's basically weeb-ass mario party so RNG is everywhere. Once you get a basic grasp of the way everything works in the first few hours you're good to go. Some of the turboautists might know the best ways to play mindgames (mostly related to anybody running a trap-focused character) but otherwise you'll have as good a shot as someone that's been playing since before it was even localized into english of winning.

>are there any multiplayer games where skill doesn't matter at all
ge, i don't know, go farm some shit with other babies in co-op or something

i dare you to try and play a public l4d2 match without getting kicked after 10 minutes of sucking dick

I like a little RNG in my games but 100% OJ takes it to a retarded level. I remember one game I was playing perfectly and about to win and then I got knocked out, failed to revive for 4 fucking turns, then revived and got knocked out the next turn and stayed knocked out for another 3 fucking turns. I played something like 10 games and I lost to consecutive failed revives like 80% of the time. I had another game I killed each player 3+ times but they would instant revive almost each time and the few times I died the knockout turns added up to be longer than all other players combined.

Never playing that RNG fest ever again. May as well just flip a coin at the start of the game and decide who wins based off that. Without the ludicrous range in RNG it would be a 10/10 game for me though.

Attached: 1553443313194.jpg (1080x1056, 136K)

You're effectively asking for the impossible. What kind of community would exist around a multiplayer where no one is playing it?

>joined VS game in progress
>gain control of ai on roller coaster track
>spend a few seconds orienting myself
>not even sure which direction to go yet
>charger rushs me
>nowhere to run
>knocked off and die
>"what the fuck?"
>"noob retard"
>vote kick started
>passes in 5 second flat
>all happened in the span of about 15 seconds
>welcome to L4D

So you mean casual multiplayer games that aren't about winning, right?

outrage culture.

People should just be automatically banned if they're too good at the game, it just ruins the experience for everyone else.

Doesn't that mean that everyone will be banned for actually playing the game for any decent amount of time?

No because most people cap out at average or good, only a select few can reach truly autistic levels of skill and those are the people who should be banned if they don't intentionally tone themselves down to a more normal level.

yes
only autists play games for large amounts of time

Attached: 1562713517031.jpg (261x440, 32K)