This is a wholesome picture

Attached: imk.jpg (2048x1365, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_j9F1qqzwn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this praying or bowing?

It's a retarded sandnigger thing

He's praying you can tell because he's pointing towards Mecca.

Based mommy destroying the asshole of both his son and his grandson.

>Arslan
What kind of shitty name is that?

>VICTORY spelled out right above his back

Is there anything sexual about this? I'm trying to find a way to meme it. Failing miserably.

>Praising Allah
>Wholesome

Curry nigger or goat nigger

I wonder what the floor smells like.

>Guy comes out of no where to win the biggest event for fighting games
So when are they going to start mandatory drugs testing because it's getting more and more obvious this shit is happening with literal whos coming out of no where and winning everything

Seething kike

Whats the link.

He's digging his fucking face into the dirtyass floor.

Friendly reminder that the false prophet mohammad married a 6 year old and then consummated the marriage at 9, making him a pedophile and a faggot

And this is according to the hadith, which are authoritative islamic histories

Meh, I'll take this over white faggots dressed like women and niggers dressed like furries.

Attached: 1502700352200.jpg (215x204, 6K)

What do you expect from a dunenigger? They're the grossest people in the world

he's muslim???

Attached: 1533228286911.jpg (400x1087, 121K)

How does he know which way to point?

>no prayer mat
absolutely haram

Magnets

So people with attention deficit disorder are just banned?
to be honest that medicine is not good, especially for children. and I would laugh with glee at these drugs being banned from tournaments and competitions

Everyone Muslim knows where Mecca is at all times
It's like how birds always know where to fly for winter

praying like a faggot

Furfag is old news. Kotaku is going to elevate the Packy now. 5 bucks says he get's the best gamer award at the VGA's.

It is, i'm a huge fan of him after this.

mohammad sounds like our guy

Attached: qn8k.png (736x800, 294K)

Pakis kill queers so that's a good thing.

Persian that got an anime
youtube.com/watch?v=_j9F1qqzwn4

I've met other pakistan / indian players

they are fucking pro at fighting games because
A- they don't have much to do in their actual countries so while in america people go get drunk and party these guys just play games with their bros all day long

B- they put hard work in unlike amerifats who lose once then cry and go play baby games like smash

Anyone who can make Knee of all people look like a bitch earns my respect. I don't give a shit if he's muslim or whatever the fuck, at least he's not going on about how he likes animal cock every other word like another certain fighting game pro

Attached: 1419311995950.gif (500x446, 663K)

but top-tier american players vastly outnumber indians/pakis put together

Attached: cAAHBBl.jpg (693x693, 440K)

>america winning anything of relevance

AHAHAHHAHA

the only games america are good at are Marvel and Smash because unlike the rest of the world america plays shit games

Fuck Christfags and fuck Muslims. They're all the same, really.

>best player in the most relevant game in the most competitive genre of gaming
why wouldn't he?

Nah. Todays Muslims are how Christfags were 1000 years ago.

In other words pretty fucking evil

>the good guys are the same as muslims
moral relativism is retarded and you are a cucked moron

based and submit to the prophetpilled

Attached: twerking is haram.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

Muslims are based as fuck, I love watching them put white people in their place.

this tbqh pbuh

They both manipulate people into denying science which leads directly into demying common sense and rational decision making.

>they both believe in god without evidence so the one who does all the bombings and constant holy war across the globe is equal to the one who says merry christmas

Reminder that both Christians and Muslims worship Jesus.

Pretty much this.

Honourable mention to the Mormans who are arguably the best people on the planet while having the wackiest religion.

No, Muslims are worse on average but they're both fucking useless.

by put white people in their place do you mean drug and gang rape little white girls with little to no consequences from authorities out of fear of being called racist

I mean "make white people (and especially women) super paranoid and afraid to go outside in their own countries."
Based as fuck.

Muslims do not worship Jesus. They recognize him as a prophet and holy man but not as a god.

>by put white people in their place do you mean drug and gang rape little white boys with little to no consequences from authorities out of fear of being called anti-christ

So the Catholic Church's people are the Muslims of our own, aren't they?

>sports arent allowed to have underdogs

Bace

>wins biggest FGC tournament of the year
>in a game that's not meme shit like smash or SS
>"lol he's only being praised because he's a non-white sandnigger. a white man should be praised instead!" (even though no white people got top 8)

There's a reason racism is being shunned, because idiots like you refuse to acknowledge those who actually did accomplish something with skill and talent. Not everything in America is given with affirmative action, fucking retard.

Attached: 1.jpg (514x564, 28K)

nice! that towelhead kid knows how to racebait! mad props for hate spreading.

If a white Christian gamer did the body cross to praise his god after winning a game in front of thousands, would you also call him a racebaiter, or would you just let it slide because he's a white guy and "lol it's okay when white Christians do it, this is America after all!"?

I miss this site before it was invaded by Facebook users and Redditors.
You know the ones, the orange loving type.

Fuck off back to your own shithole country if you cant stand the West.

And take your savage views with you.

Attached: 1562387594413.jpg (680x699, 63K)

quick rundown? dehydration?

based tekken god making the athiests seethe

Christianity isn't Western you dumb shit.

>gets btfo
>starts crying and makes a statement that has nothing to do with the point
Never change Yea Forumseddit

I have no problem with either brown people or white people praying to whatever god they want. You know, the founding principle of the 1st amendment (Freedom of Religion)?

Sounds like you are the intolerant one who needs to fuck off back to a shithole country, since you can't stand your country's own founding principle.

>denying christ and praying to false idols
>wholesome

>Yea Forums pretends that its not okay for other cultures to exist again.

>pretending it is

Does the concept of people are good enough to compete with legacy skill even make sense to you?

yes user the homosexual clergymen who molest choir boys are exactly the same as a billion cizitens having a islamic supremacist ideology and being ok with raping the people of the cultures they're trying to dominate

In the past we fixed this shit with holy wars and crusades. I fear we are too cucked this time and we will all inevitably die as a result of our Islamaphelia

Jihad of the pen is much scarier than Jihad of the sword, and they're winning the propaganda battle all over. The acceptance of the word 'Islmaphobe', a term coined by an actual bloody terrorist is a good example.

I'm not even religious, but see the merits in a lot of faiths, but Islam is just terrifying

>yes user the homosexual clergymen who molest choir boys are exactly the same as a billion cizitens having a islamic supremacist ideology and being ok with raping the people of the cultures they're trying to dominate
You're white. Your entire history is raping cultures.

>crusades
>fixing anything
Have you ever even looked into them beyond the superficial "European laymen went to war with the Middle East under a religious pretense, while 'being ok with raping the people of the cultures they're trying to dominate'"?

the American says while eating a hamburger and staring blankly at a blue lives matter flag

Attached: 1549973835492.png (785x847, 287K)

wait isnt that what white people do daily?

Ironically the people who are racist are the ones who handed everything to them on silver plater. Like the current occupant of the White House.

Fun fact, he's quietly deleting all his overtly racist tweets now after the right wing terror attack in Texas.

>I'm not even religious, but see the merits in a lot of faiths, but Islam is just terrifying
Imagine being this much of a pussy/woman.

>no prayer mat
>shoes still on
>sweaty and unwashed
Haram

What western country has a billion muslims?

Really makes you think

Attached: C18ACD6E-E46D-478E-8FF3-DF762766A600.jpg (960x641, 139K)

kek

I guess he peaked at chu, huh!?

yeah, i remember the tweet him saying nigger nigger nigger

I've never seen a person as based as you here, user. Keep being awesome.

white men are so sensitive holy shit

>he's muslim
>lives in a country where not being one = death by stoning

>islamic culture

Based. How do I convert to Islam and get my own little funny.

Attached: saladin_hattin_01_full.jpg (525x458, 101K)

arslan was the opposite of the underdog though. A lot of people were expecting him to beat knee since he had done it several times before. The real underdog in top 8 was anakin, like lil majin last year who was the only american there and got 3rd place

We were fools to ever doubt his power.

Attached: Truly the strongest.png (960x641, 818K)

No you are thinking of Hollywood pedo jews

>Guy that is part of a religion that would get Furrygay kille wins realest fighting game at evo

I'M MUSLIM AND THE GREATEST FIGHTING GAME PLAYER IN THE WORLD, DON'T YOU FORGET IT

Attached: 1519857069605.png (862x855, 80K)

Did you have a stroke or something?

I don't like these posts. They are a guilty pleasure lole

Muslims are based except when the United States and Israel arms funds and trains terrorists

>comes out of no where
Yea just ignore the fact where he's been getting top 8s all year, dominating the koren players, and by the time evo started he was the absolute favorite to win, even over knee. Comes out of nowhere, sure.

okay? those things rule

go back to your country

I think everyone else in the top 8 has been competing in Tekken for over a decade, and tournament results show how important experience has been in the game.
So for Arslan to come out of nowhere and dominate all of the masters of the game in a few months is surreal. What sort of scene must he have in Pakistan to get to that level? Or is he just a Tekken savant acquired that skill by just watching replays of Knee?

Nothing wholesome about a fool who believes bronze-age delusions

>Nowhere
He 9-0s Knee and all the other gooks you fucking secondary

fuck you neckbeard, me and my muslim bro are gonna go eat some nice halal while talking about how much the jews are fucking up the middle east

>They both manipulate people into denying science

Attached: 1477415927208.png (899x547, 33K)

allahu motherfucking akhbar !

Jews literally believe they are the sole children of god and everyone else is their servants god provided for their use only

I mean the truth is we haven't seen much from that area, so it's possible that they really are on that level, but my point was that even if you were to say he came out of nowhere on his first performance, he's a known quantity now, and he's very very good.

what's there to fuck up about that desolate shithole? lol

>bronze-age delusions
Such as human rights and consumerism?

Iran you kike

Iran was fucked by muslims after the islamic revolution

Mormons are neutered nutjobs. Stay away from mormon women.

I live next to a Morman church so I probably have more contact with them than most. They are extremely nice and generous. To a point that it makes you uncomfortable.

Their church even seems weirdly fun, they always have activities going on there for kids. I feel like there's a bouncy castle there at least once a month

One of them is a butcher who likes my dog, so he's always bringing me bad cuts and bone marrow. I don't even know his name.

lol careful guys we've got another active shooter in the making here.