HE'S IN

HE'S IN
dexerto.com/smash/fourth-smash-ultimate-dlc-character-leaked-879071

Attached: Frisk_the_Human.png (230x318, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hUVptK6IUAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol no

>he

wphew

Back to the Asian Gorl thread!

>source is Yea Forums
I don't know, I've heard bad things about that place

shit article but at least the advertisers know where to go

Attached: 494939.jpg (1079x1281, 697K)

>>>/reddit/
Nakoruru Gets Bleached!
And, there is nothing you underage faggots can do about it.

It’s a girl!

>he

I heard they radicalized the El Paso Shooter

Attached: 4948.jpg (569x924, 192K)

lol no

That's a girl though.

>he

Frisk is the most boring, uninteresting character in Undertale.
Which would mean that if he/she got in, it would prove it was Sakurai's decision.

>he

> Undertale being added before motherfucking Touhou or MineCraft

>has

Frisk is canonically a girl, Chara is canonically a Guy

THEY ARE GOING TO ANNOUNCE A TEKKEN CHARACTER IN SMASH
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
SCREEN CAP THIS

They already planned for Tekken in Smash 4, but they couldn't get Heiechi to work so they added Pac-Man instead

at best we will get an announcement of an announcement for a direct. They aren't gonna reveal a new character so soon

If an undertale character gets in I'm gonna staple my fucking sack to a table

>Frisk default skin will be a stick fighter reusing the asset from Sword Mii Fighters
>Chara alt will have a knife
Guess im playing Chara

Attached: Heart.png (728x655, 255K)

>tfw your shitpost will never make it to a news site

It's time.

Attached: waluigi.gif (500x281, 1.32M)

Frisk is a boy who wants Chara's cunny

According to the Undertale fanbase, both Frisk & Chara are girls

why did you have to start this huge mess by incorrect stating her gender?

I will eat my own hat and shoes live on stream if an undertale character gets in.

Attached: Laughs in freedom.jpg (274x266, 32K)

I thought it was that they were trying to get Heiechi in as DLC before Ryu

Those are ads catered to your search and browsing tendencies.

No, Sakurai wanted Heiechi to be the Namco mascot but since he was impossible to translate into Smash, Miyamoto recommended Pac-Man instead

She

Undertale was literally made for trannies, anyone who unironically thinks Frisk & Chara aren't girls is a fucking retard

>according to the Undertale fanbase

fucking AND, you stupid bitch?

Frisk is defined by what the play views them as, if the fanbase views Frisk as a girl then that makes her a girl. Cope more

I just like to think they're both tomboys. Frisk being shy but confident. And Chara being seductive, mean, and aggressive.

Attached: ced1a705a6a20ac02a268970276999c3.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

Agreed, i think it's unlikely that Asriel was a faggot & fell in love with a boy, so it only makes sense for Chara to be a girl

>gobbling tumblr tranny dick and actually buying into that bullshit

l o fucking l

>The source is from Yea Forums

Attached: 1429141148471.jpg (471x350, 22K)

Yea Forums hates /pol/fags more than Reseterafags

friskfags can fuck off, i want my funny skeleton

Attached: sans trombone.gif (220x170, 11K)

Tell that to all the Japanese fanart of those humans drawn as lolis.

same

Megalovaniafags BTFO

Based Sansbro

Attached: 1446528082205.gif (400x587, 466K)

join me sansbros

Attached: sans dlc.png (1200x813, 1.17M)

Yea Forums is /pol/

>that many songs
Man I wish.

Um, no it isn't?
Yea Forums and /pol/ are very obviously separate boards.

no it isn't go back

I think we could get a lot of music since it'd be very easy to get the rights to. Maybe not too many remixes too.

*Maybe not too many remixes though

Toby confirmed Frisk is a boy accidentally

according to me you are gay

Guess the Christian bible is real too, LOL!

Attached: 1516824272773.gif (521x514, 371K)

That doesn’t sound real, he plays fine in PS Allstars

>Smash
>Reussing assets
The bastards made two fucking squeeky hammers that looked almost identical

file size also plays a pretty big factor into song inclusion I'm guessing. it's the reason the DK rap was cut down in Ultimate.

Is there any franchise that would be lamer to add to Smash than fucking Tekken of all things?

What kind of hipster brand deodorant is this? Just pick up and throw on some speed stick or old spice and go about your business

>its unlikely that the rainbow spewing, dress wearing chunni is a homosexual
no
the gays can have asriel

I’d rather have Kris.

I don't know user. If Frisk somehow miraculously gets in, Megalovania is going to be one of the songs they bring in.

>no

>style

Asriel totally isn't gay! Not at all.

This

I love Undertale but holy god damn Frisk is probably the worst choice you could possibly make, his character is literally about mercy so he can't even fight unless he's possessed by Chara and in that case it's pointless, just put in Chara or Sans

It´s not Chara, you idiot
The game is too Indie to show up in SMASH
The silhoute could be waluigi for all we know

Attached: WHOS THIS POKEMUM.jpg (333x354, 15K)

> Frisk not being a girl
Frisk is a girl, Chara is the boy & Asriel is gay for Chara.

>his in game name would be in comic sans
That would b cool

Personally i want jevil or the fun gang

From a unfinished Indie game that won´t see release before 2030.
I don´t think so.

>but muh imaginary rules say that this character can't get in
how have you faggots not learned yet?

Explain Isabelle

Source?

>the point
The point of his character is to be a self-insert. He doesn't have any character.

/pol/fags assmad at the idea of the main character of a popular game being a girl, they need everything to star a straight white male so they can self insert

You seem pretty obsessed with /pol/, user. Are you okay? Did they hurt you?

But they're yellow

If that's an actual silhouette, and not some placeholder image, I'd wager it's an older mascot character.

>big head
>stubby legs
>small torso
>either round hands or holding something
>something protruding from the top of it's head

Attached: bomberman.png (1500x1501, 1.02M)

Well, what we can tell is that they walk on two legs.

It's literally just Artsy Omni's shitty Banjo render. Has nothing to do with the leak or anything.

Attached: disgusting.png (893x894, 520K)

Shit, you're right.
Now I feel like a moron.

Well, I guess I was sort of right, then.

Frisk or Kris is my top other than Doomdude

Undertale in smash confirmed since months. It's old news.

Here's the leaked song
youtu.be/hUVptK6IUAE

Attached: tiger_face_up_close.jpg (500x494, 45K)

Having Sans pull a pokemon trainer and do various lazy shit in the background as Papyrus is the real fighter is the better outcome, Sansfags and anti-Sansfags alike would be mad, it would be great.

Sans would be an incredible assist trophy. Would be a mix between Andross, the Devil, and a POW block and be the most annoying fucker in the game

Nah, I'd honestly rather Frisk over Papyrus.
Sans > Frisk > Flowey > Papyrus > any other rep

>flowey as piranha plant echo

Attached: hank.jpg (512x384, 10K)

You don't think Undyne or Mettaton would have good potential?

>Undyne>>>>>>>>>>>POWER GAP>>>>>>>>>>Sans > Frisk > Flowey > Papyrus > any other rep
ftfy

I don't want to be that guy, but no Undertale run is more canon than others, and Frisk can still fight in any of the neutral endings (and pacifist) without being possessed by Chara, in fact, Frisk fights for the entirety of genocide until the very end.

Frisk is still a pretty boring choice since there's pretty little to make a moveset with, and if they made a spare mechanic in Ultimate it probably would suck ass to play against.

Mettaton would be pretty cool I guess.
Undyne simply doesn't have the same level of popularity or importance as Sans, Frisk, Flowey, or Papyrus. Sans & Papyrus are commonly featured in promotional material and are easily the most iconic Undertale characters. Sans has heavy relevance in the game, showing up in every major area except the Ruins and is also the one who casts judgement on you right before your fight with Asgore. Flowey is also heavily featured in marketing and is one of the game's most memorable and important characters. Frisk is the main character and has the potential to represent the gameplay mechanics perfectly.
What does Undyne have? The only argument I see for her is that it makes more sense for her to fight but like we already have characters such as Isabelle who definitely aren't the type to brawl. Undyne really doesn't make sense, she's not a good representation of the game.

toby would never let his characters show up in smash because then he can't self insert as gaster

reminder that Undyne makes the better fighter
Sans is better as an assist trophy with a 99% chance of doing something dumb, and a 1% chance of gaster blaster

Same here.

It makes absolutely no sense to include Undyne over Sans, Frisk, or even fucking Papyrus

kris susie and ralsei will be 1 fighter and have lancer in the background and he occasionally might spawn a spade when you attack that tracks down opponents

The final smash changes based on what character is out

Kris-He throws his soul out and it flys around the screen doing damage
Susie-Y’know that mech you build to thrash your own ass?Susie hits opponents into a cutscene and her and lancer appear on a randomized mech and it rams into the opponents then explodes
Ralsei-Pacify,opponents fall asleep

Theres a 10% chance that instead jevil will do final chaos and cause it to rain sythes and other things from his fight like lucases final smash and 15% chance lancer will use his motorcycle and hit any opponent near him or in his path as he flys towards the player then off screen and who ever is hit goes into a cutscene of lancer and his papa going apeshit on opponents

I don't think an Undertale character is in, and I'm an Undertale fan.
However, I am one of those fucks that didn't do the Genocide route, so I'll say fuck it. I am so confident that an Undertale character won't get in that if an Undertale character gets in, I'll FORCE MY SELF to beat it.

dont do it user genocide is pain