why is the VA for seteth so based

twitter.com/mpwhitten/status/1157550070583029760

Fish?

I don't get it

The most overused joke ever, cringe

what's the joke

What is up, dog?

That's actually kind of funny for once.

Misquote... an ecbole. A literary device where a character is introduced saying his own words. Like an ironic thing, mostly verbal, although sometimes dramatic or even cosmic.

But that's not what Claude, said, he asked what is updog. there's no space

Give it to her. It's what she craves.

Attached: give her the fish.jpg (378x442, 104K)

Seteth is a thousand year old boomer, be nice to him.

user... It's a Nintendo IP, it's only on Switch.

You retards know that isn't ingame and it's just the VA joking around on twitter, right?

It doesn't change the fact that he stole the joke from GameGrumps

Can we all agree that this is the worst fucking unit in all of Fire Emblem?
This is supposed to be the growth unit btw.
To be fair, he has aptitude, so you can add +20% to those growths
(they're still fucking garbage)

Attached: file.png (930x293, 18K)

I'm disappointed that after shadows of valentia the english voices went back to b-tier, yuck.

is Bernie trans?

I was trying to use him but now he's lagging behind the actual good units cause it's too annoying to feed him exp kills.
I'll just try and recruit another axe or wyvern unit. Which month is the last month for recruiting? That 2/22 deadline I see on some quests?

>stole the joke from game grumps
Are you fucking kidding? How underage are you that you didn't hear this joke from your fucking dad??

You need go factor in the class' growths. My Cyril is quite competent as a Wyvern Rider/Lord despite what most people say.

He's probably another Donnel and people are sleeping on him.

I think it's safe to assume that all fictional characters are trans, in the year 2019.

My dad is a foreigner. He doesn't appreciate that kind of humor.

For comparison, here's Petra, who is built for the Myrmidon/Thief class
>HP 45%
>Str 40
>Mag 25
>Dex 50
>Spd 60
>Luk 45
>Def 30
>Res 15
>Charm 35

Even with the 20% bonus he still only beats her in a few stats and its by like 10%. This is a unit you have to feed. I feel like you are always just better off recruiting one of the other characters

I think it's Month 3 unless you are doing Black Eagles

You can still do far, far worse than Cyril. Off the top of my head there's the Knight Trio in FE6, for example.

>this is the worst fucking unit in all of Fire Emblem?
nah. Henry and Ricken were way worse

I'm playing Blue Lions so month 3, thanks.
I just did the mission where Jeralt dies at the end so I was thinking about minimizing exploration days (so, recruiting and faculty training) to clean up all the paralogues and battles. But it's a mostly blind playthrough so I definitely won't see it all or recruit everyone I want.

I wish there was a transmog option, Petra's ass looks so nice in her default outfit.

If all those percentages are + 20% than how is he bad?

Meg, lyre, vika, fiona
arden
Wendy, Sophia jesus why is Sophia so bad
Nino (sorry brehs)
Arthur aka 5% to reset whenever I need to EP or don't 1shot

gamer

he joins as a commoner with shitty base stats at a time when all your other units are steamrolling the game even on hard

I was talking about the image. I don't play waifu trash.

How many students should I recruit? I feel like I already don't use the ones I have enough

Can't play Three Houses but I've started by emulating FE7, just did the second mission of Eliwood's campaign and so far I think Rebecca is the cutest.

Attached: mission- mcdonalds.jpg (452x386, 26K)

can we get more seteths

Attached: mission- fuel.jpg (452x386, 27K)

Attached: mission- normie.jpg (893x766, 74K)

the va voiced this one too on twitter
dude is based

Point me in the direction of these videos brother

why the fuck does dis/remounting not cost that unit's turn or can only be an end of action thing or something?
seems retarded you can dismount or remount whenever you want on your phase for free, effectively giving the middle finger to ever being hit by an effective weapon unless you are lazy or being slowed down by shit like desert

Attached: mission- mcdonalds.jpg (1024x720, 104K)

Needs more Chrisposting

HOLY FUCKING BASED REDDIT

twitter.com/mpwhitten/status/1157547996159963136 here it is voiced by the va
the literal first post in this thread was another

>Everyone else's A rank supports with each other.
>Vague "Hey...Maybe we could, you know. See how we're feeling. You know, when the war is over." dialogue.
>Hilda and Caspar's A rank
>Hilda all but drags an oblivious Caspar up to her room and presumably fucks his brains out.

40 str and 60 spd doesn't sound so bad

This is the only truly bad one I've seen.

Well, it was fun while it lasted...

Attached: 345erf.png (597x730, 77K)

Based

>Hildafags are trannies
Not surprised, reminder Lysithea is best girl

That's what he gets for thinking he can make up his shitty voice acting by pandering to western twitterfags.

>Professor, can you explain to me how if transgenderism is a healthy lifestyle, why do so many of them attempt suicide?

Geez, once you get to A support Lysithea's lecture questions get kinda extreme.

Attached: lysithea is not amused.jpg (289x289, 25K)

It's true though. What makes trans people existing a big no-no to say? What makes people existing political?

Don't push your luck.

Attached: mission- whip.jpg (452x386, 38K)

>worse
>equal
>worse
>worse
>equal
>worse
>equal
>worse
>equal
Cyril seems pretty good then if you make him an evasive unit like assassin or swordmaster.

Should I do the church of Serios route first? All my choices naturally lead to this so I was just wondering.

The good thing about him is he actually starts with high skill in axes and flying relative to the point he’s available, he can become a wyvern lord absurdly fast after getting death blow from Brigand.

church route seems to be the most vanilla route but i could be wrong

Currently playing as FeMC and pouching up all the wet pussies I can. Killed off all my male units because no boys allowed n his classroom.

It's the imposition of having to pledge your allegiance to trannies on command lest ye be labeled as a bigot. Fuck off and mind your own business.

People keep wanting to join my house and I don't have the heart to turn them away.

Because the VA is dio

>game won’t let me progress Lysithea’s bond
>meanwhile everybody else is A ranking her

Attached: 4365F26E-E485-4F52-9F68-6EEB34EA221F.png (600x660, 312K)

It is the vanilla route, deviating from it requires some extra effort.

Attached: 1429957441994.png (210x572, 59K)

>My Cyril was a really good bow knight

Attached: 1539385268662.png (166x339, 43K)

Fuck I might follow this dude now, trans rights retards need to stay in their fucking lane. Trans people already have too many rights, trying to treat their mental illness as a normal thing is. fucking lunacy. They need to admit they have a problem and get treatment. It's their brain that's wrong, not their body.

So where is FE3H on the list boys?
Is it up there with RD and Genealogy?
Or is it actually bad?

is it worth making a fortress armor unit? it seems mov in general is more valued but i've yet to finish my route (golden deer)

It's very good, maybe right below Genaeology from what I understand.

Whole package is great, one of the best,

The maps are only average and the difficulty as is is too easy, at least for vets.

Presentation( I dont mean graphics), story, and other factors make up for it imo.

>Is it up there with RD and Genealogy?
Not quite, I'd say it's below those two. It's good, but it's just that, a good entry. The two you mentioned went above and beyond expectations. Maps are lacking.

I have Hilda as a Fort Knight and she slaps, she just needs warping or dancing to get in place but she seems to crit everyone's face off after taking no damage.

Good but drags if you fully explore each week. Just run a team of 5 and skip the whole gifting and recruiting aspect if you think it’s slow

As someone who used a fortresses knight, no. It kills any speed growth and the defense and hp gained is excessive to the point of uselessness.

nm hbu?

Attached: 1564811604653.gif (500x281, 1006K)

Just behind FE10 for now. That might change if I find out Normal mode allows infinite grinding, in which case it at least becomes on par with 10.

Anyone with a good magic growth in Awakening was good because sorcerer was a fucking broken class.

>send message to fleet HQ that my ship's "Off. og" was destroyed mid-warp jump
>HQ orders the entire fleet to stand down from all warp jumps until further notice
I hate this space navy sometimes.

Attached: 1522569564749.gif (440x247, 621K)

>Hilda as a General
That reminds me, what are those stars next to some units’s weapon levels? I know Hilda has stars on her Armor stat.

Mang those are hidden talents. They unlock special stuff if you raise that skill to a certain level.

If you get all three stars, the unit unlocks a special skill.
Most of them suck and aren't worth wasting the in-game time leveling up

>Most of them suck and aren't worth wasting the in-game time leveling up
Pfft. So what’re the skills for the Golden Deer team?

Why has nobody made a TFS reference yet?

Lysithea gets Soulblade, a magic sword Combat Art. Hilda gets Seal Speed.

There's a difference between acknowledging transfags and shouting their obnoxious slogan.
What fucking rights are they even fighting for? I don't know because they never bring it up.

Just cleared my first route, Golden Deer. I liked it a lot, even though the final stage was way too easy and cheesed with Canto + Ingrid doing chip damage to everyone while dodge tanking.
Also, Claude's retainer was that Thanes guy, right?

Attached: 1555495427042.jpg (600x1800, 90K)

Ignatz gets Seal Strength

"trans people" are a group of people with a mental illness that is being exploited in order to increase public unrest and to create new crises that people can virtue signal to for Good-Boy(Girl) Points™

Anyone who disagrees is unironically simply ignorant of reality.

Ashe - Lance
Bonus: -5 DEF to an enemy on the next turn after being damaged by Ashe
Bernadetta - Riding
Bonus: allows her to pass through enemies with movement
Byleth - Faith
Bonus: Grants +20 to Avoid when using White MAG
Claude - Axe
Bonus: Grants the unique attack Diamond Axe. (Mt+14, Hit-20, Rng 1, Durability-7)
Dimitri - Riding
Bonus: -1 movement to an enemy on the next turn after being damaged by Dimitri
Dorothea - Faith
Bonus: Grants +20 to Avoid when using White MAG
Edelgard - Reason
Bonus: Grants +10 to Critical when using Black MAG
Felix - Reason
Bonus: Grants +10 to Avoid when using Black MAG
Flayn - Reason
Bonus: -6 to Magic to an enemy on the next turn after being damaged by Flayn
Ferdinand - Heavy Armor
Bonus: -6 to Speed to an enemy on the next turn after being damaged by Ferdinand
Hilda - Heavy Armor
Bonus: -6 to Speed to an enemy on the next turn after being damaged by Hilda
Hubert - Lance
Grants Frozen Lance, a strong unique ability
Ignatz - Reason
Bonus: -6 to Strength to an enemy on the next turn after being damaged by Ignatz
Lysithea - Sword
Bonus: Grants combat art Soulblade, a unique attack. (Mt+2, Hit+10, Rng 1, Durability-4)
Marianne - Lance
Grants Frozen Lance, a strong unique ability. (Mt+3, Hit+5, Rng 1, Durability-4)
Mercedes - Bow
Grants Waning Shot, a strong unique ability
Sylvain - Reason
Bonus: Grants +20 to Avoid when using Black MAG

Mostly just the right to be called women, or m-to-f trans.

His retainer was his actual dad.

Hilda and Ignatz get Seal Speed and Seal Strength, which are actually pretty good. Lysithea gets a sword skill that deals magic damage, which is fucking useless because you'll do more damage with a double attack with Levin Sword. Marianne gets a lance skill that does magic damage, which could be useful because there is no magic lance, but isn't worth the time if you aren't making her a pegasus knight.

Oh, Felix is black magic crit I'm pretty sure, I just ripped this from some site that seemed to get most of them right.

Aw shit, that must have flown over my head. I just thought the similar appearence seemed odd and with how the guy just totally disappears after Fort Merceus. That makes a lot more sense though.

>Mostly just the right to be called women
That's not a right.
What would they propose anyway, that the government start shooting people that "misgender" them? Let's not even bring up the fact that biological sex actually fucking matters a shit ton when discussing medical matters, and lying about that could possibly lead to deaths.

>not making Marianne a Holy Knight
Frozen Lance is her only consistent source of damage until she gets her Paralogue prf.

Cool. A decent number of Frozen Lances, though, which is kinda underwhelming since it’s apparently a normally obtained skill by at last Lorenz.
Now, next question: what are the real requirements for recruiting units from other houses!

>That's not a right.
It is now in Canada.

>That's not a right.
They call it a right, and the words “privilege” or “moniker” weren’t at the top of my head at the moment. Sorry.
But yeah, it’s really fucking stupid that people are demanding transexuality to be classified as identity, when modern medicine is still nowhere near breaking that barrier

>wanted to get Claude with Hilda and Lorenz with Marianne
>somehow Claude gets Ingrid, Lorenz gets Hilda, and Marianne gets Hanneman
but Yea Forums told me it was the first A Support...

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

but then you miss out on paralogues, which can have some excellent rewards like that +6/+3 shield

Canucks also don't think that forcing your dick into an animal's mouth counts as bestiality. They're backwards protopeople with maple addled minds, user. And their food is mild as fuck, I think they'd burst into flame if confronted with even mildly spicy food.

Bless this VA.

Someone, tell them to stop trying to inject politics or we'll stop having nice things.

Attached: Banisher.jpg (544x544, 364K)

Does Normal mode allow you to grind as much as you want like FE14? That’s what I heard.

Is it worth making archers into wyverns/pegasus knights? The mobility seems cool but I'm not sure if it's worth losing the archer/sniper bonuses

Most of the sites that have Stat & Skill rank are right aka Lys is Magic stat + Faith skill level.

Now if you want to recruit someone with C support I think its B or so in the rank, dunno for the stat. While B support is at least D to C in Skill rank and around 20~ for the Stat, that and from what I've heard characters with B support have a chance to randomly ask to join your class during a week. Although I've never seen it happen without meeting the minimum for their recruitment.

Somebody start sending him Snape quotes.

apparently its the one with the most support points, you can see who it is by looking at their notecard in the roster under closest allies (lower right corner) in one of the pages

>All of these "This unit makes the other unit get weaker when struck"
>When I'm just oneshotting everything on Hard Mode anyway

Lunatic when.

You’ll need fliers at some point to make some paralogue objectives tolerable. Plus it’s not like you lose bows or Close Combat, you just lose the Longbow range.

Canto is busted when paired with bows, so you might as well.

Trannies aren’t people, anybody who gets attached to something as shallow as gender is a piece of shit

Pretty sure its who has the most support together overall, if someone has more with a character then the ones you want together it'll go down to the next one with the second-highest etc.

>Annette keeps critting with her wind spell
This woman is nuts and I love it.

Yes, you can grind the Auxillary maps with no battle point cost.

So you need a C support, a C weapon rank, and at least 20 points in their preferred stat to recruit a unit?

I'm just saying, there's a part of the world where this horrifying nonsense is actually made law now. Personally I am quite curious how it has affected their medical industry. Just imagine doctors/surgeons discussing shit in front of some tranny patient, and the tranny gets triggered and keeps interrupting them over pronouns and then dies cause of ruining the staff's concentration during an operation or something. That would be fucking hilarious.

Indeed user, I'm still waiting for them to announce when the Lunatic update is.

can they go one day without spewing such nonssmse

Why is Raphael best boy?

And who should I pair him with?

So Normal mode isn’t just preferred for perfectionists, it’s outright optimal for them.
I wish there were some way of making Hard mode have infinite grind, so that the enemies wouldn’t be such pushovers.

everyone's ignoring the fact that he gets free bonus stats from his passive
He's probably fine as units go in this game

Just japs being obtuse as fuck nothing to see here.

Sure? Though it's a safe bet to try and get at least get B support with the character you want. Although there are some who have their B support locked to story progress.

Flayn, so she goes full Nowi.

Where did the Claude and minecraft jokes start anyways?

>Although there are some who have their B support locked to story progress.
The more I learn about this game, the more I realize that FE15 was pretty much a demo disc for FE16.

Not same user, but planning to pair Flayn with Dimitri just to see what happens.

>suddenly learning there are paralogues that require cross-house recruitment

Fuck, this seems like it'll be annoying to do.

Godspeed, you magnificent son of a bitch

It's below Kinology (and Thracia but only because I love the systems of trading/capturing) and literally above 90% of FE stories even with some dumb silly stuff in it

What is even more annoying is that there are some in part two which you won't get unless you have both characters for it in your house/recruit

And it is. I have no idea how I managed to get Dorothea on my side, I think it was cause she was just “gain authority and charisma” and that was easy to get even on my sword-overfocused MaMU. I swear that Felix is a bye for pretty much every player, since all he needs is speed and swords.

Every Edgelord needs his loli user.

Hilda/Ferd's is so fucking good. Kneecapping enemies is always helpful.

>he follows dub fags

You're on a board where the majority of zoomer's first watch of Aladdin has Will Smith as the genie. Do you honestly believe any of them don't have tumors in their ears at this point?

Hell yeah it is. Even before she got Seraphim, Lysithea was a crutch against monsters thanks to Swarm Zeta.

>linhart and leonie's paralogue in part 2
THIS FUCKING
FAT
TURTLE NIGGER
AND HIS 200 FUCKING HEALTH
AND HIS GODDAMN DRAGONSKIN
AND HIS 20% PER TURN HEAL
AND HIS STUPID FUCKING QUICK REPOSTE
HOW AM I MEANT TO KILL THIS
HE DOESNT HURT MY UNITS BUT I DONT HURT HIM
FUCK FELIX CANT CRIT HARD ENOUGH

Attached: 1556521081324.png (768x1024, 878K)

Is this post-timeskip? If so, you mind spoilertagging?

Who the fuck is this guy?
Doesn't sound ANYTHING like Seteth, is he even trying?

>Marianne's paralogue
So many beasts
So many

Attached: 1537581808285.png (1080x507, 489K)

Dunno the paralogue but it's a beast I assume?
Just break his fuckin shield

I got completely shitstomped the first time because I just went for the middle right from the start but if you just follow the road clockwise up to the fort you'll run into them at a far more manageable pace. The boss one doesn't aggro until you approach it.

>tfw Claude got paired up with Lorenz in my run.
They got a non romantical ending but still Hilda should have been there.

unlocking the special skill also turns the disadvantage into an advantage with accelerates all future growth so even if the art isnt all that great they become better at the skill overall faster
Also some are pretty good like Claude getting diamond axe at E+ or so. He makes a good Wyvern unite especially when he gains access to his unique classes

Based but also not so based because boys like Raphael are precious and wouldn't get in the way of Yuritopia

HE HAS 9 GODDAMN SHIELDS
CANT BE DOUBLED UNTIL BELOW HALF HP
126 HP THAT HE RESTORES 20% OF PER TURN
PAVISE, AEGIS AND DRAGONSKIN ARMORED BLOW TOO FOR GOOD MEASURE
AND QUICK REPOSTE
ALSO HE DEALS MAGIC DAMAGE
ITS JUST A BRICK WALL FUCK THIS PARALOGUE

Attached: 1533658934182.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

what exactly breaks the barrier of a monster anyway? damage threshold? so far I've been saving gambits for those but those are limited

Attached: 1362732121386.jpg (292x309, 23K)

>HE HAS 9 GODDAMN SHIELDS
Goddamn, these raid bosses get hardcore later on, and I’m only at March.
I’ll let everyone know how my experience goes once I reach the paralogue, assuming I don’t NEED Linhardt to unlock it when I already have Leonie as a Golden Deer.

>that Edelgard paralogue after killing Claude in her route

Jesus fuck it took 2 hours and 6 divine pulses. Bow knights are such cancer in this game

Attached: me-irl-i-have-given-up.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Combat rounds. Full barrier panels take two rounds to break, cracked ones only take one. Hitting a weakness on the enemy can break even full ones in a single round.
Gambits are really useful on these guys, since it’s a guaranteed break on the initial panel hit, and does one round of combat’s worth of damage on any other panels covered by that gambit.

Any list with all the paralogue requirements? Pretty sure I missed all of them in my first run with the deers, so I want to try and recruit the correct ones next time.

>laughs in Monster Breaker

Pretty sure you need all the required characters for a paralogue in part 2

I think the requirements are just “do you have any of the units linked to this paralogue on your team before the time limit runs out?”

Any successful attack (hits and deals damage) cracks it or breaks it if it's already cracked.
If you attack with its weakness (either the weapon it's weak to if applicable, and I THINK also type weakness like bows vs fliers but I'm not sure) it immediately breaks it
I thought there might be a damage threshold for insta-breaking since I thought it happened early on, but I think I was wrong and I just didn't notice it had a weapon weakness.
Personally I find gambits are only useful if you REALLY need to draw aggro, and full shield-breaking (all tiles) is only useful against very strong beasts with many stock or if you want the loot. Generally if you just knock out one shield and dogpile on it it will go down surprisingly quickly.

Fuck.

DISREGARD , I SUCK COCKS

So the goal for lunatic when it comes out is gonna be making three perfect playthroughs with everyone recruited and all paralogues unlocked on each one?

>only way to bait a bow knight is having one yourself or giving the +1 range to Hubert/Dorothea for their Mire/Thoron

Attached: 1517712913326.gif (360x360, 2.51M)

Someone didn't throw all their Mag boost items on Dorothea

Attached: 1562867487204.jpg (995x660, 131K)

somehow i'm kinda disappointed that there is no option to gain back your perm stat upgrades in ng+

Can you confirm this?
I wanted support bonuses like an idiot and put people in A.
I've been checking the "Close allies" tab and so far all of them are what I want. But I wouldn't want some bs in my (badly written) epilogue

Just use warp :^)

>*gets fucked by all the other 5-6 bow knights behind*

stack every goddamn stat boost on byleth and let him/her facetank.

>an anti monster attack from dimitri who is effectively a one man rapetrain with his relic lance deals about 15 damage
>with the shields down
>and he gets counterattacked for 15
>Twice.
its not even hard its just, well he's called the immovable so hes just fucking immovable i guess

Attached: 1535953901620.jpg (1000x1000, 260K)

Yeah, but is there a list of which two characters I need? I want to at least know which ones I should aim for.

Don't you guys have any unit with like 30 defense? Those usually tank really well.

Pretty sure it works much like how Chrom's marriage did in Akwakening where if say for example you want Claude and Hilda together but Lorenz somehow has more support with her then Claude, he'll get cucked and end up with the next person he has the highest with and vice-versa for all the characters.

Now, of course, this is from my own observations and anons who have observed similar things. Dunno if some characters get locked to specific other characters depending on support rank.

>bow knights are cancer

in dimitre route every end unit seems to run a fuck ton of mages with bolt skill. like you see that mountain? you can shoot it.

Thanks user.
It's kinda silly to put interest in who will end up with/support who, but it's a nice bonus.
At least we can't get Chromed here thanks to Sothis

Just finished Golden Deer
I feel like it answered a lot of questions about the setting, but there were also a lot of things that I feel didn't get a proper resolution or answers. Maybe in the DLC route?

My Cyril is an axe-wielding dragon rider of murder, him and Dedue can handle an entire map as long as Dedue takes the archers out.

I miss the old paired up mechanic. I would have a flying unit ferry my knight tanks across the map and everything. I guess that is the trade off for making mounting and dismounting a free action at least.

>Maybe in the DLC route?
Is there confirmed to be a 4th route or are we speculating? I mean it makes sense.

I haven't seen one yet but there is one on feddit, that has all the currently known ones. Beddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/ckujq9/full_list_of_paralogues/ replace b with r

>91% chance for Ingrid to get her falcon knight cert
>she still fails

Attached: 1564516416646.png (505x757, 364K)

I doubt it will be a 5th route. You’re probably going to just have a collection of Xenologues

There are technically 4 routes already since BE can branch out to Church or Edelgard

>reload 9 times and still fail
fucking seeded rng

I heard save scumming doesn’t work. Is that true?

4 perfect, but most will split their save rather than do BE's first half twice.

It doesn't, the seed gets locked each weekend to prevent save scumming.

>Mercedes passes her Gremory cert with 88%
>Marianne passes her Holy Knight cert with FUCKING 49 PERCENT
game pls

Yeah, the RNG is seeded every week IIRC

You might be able to savescum from a previous week into the next week, but not if you save at home base.

Yes and no. It’s seeded like in Xcom. But usually just attacking with some other unit or two before trying again with the other one tends to change the seed.

I had Byleth pass the Mortal Savant at 26% yet others fail at 91.
Not a big fan or RNG but heh

I did it bros

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

That guy's talking about certification exams. But with how generous they are about Divine Pulse, there's no reason to save scum battles IMO. If you suck so bad you run out of Pulses on the regular, you need to restart the game and pay attention to the tutorials this time around.

Actual best mage.

youtube.com/watch?v=YXK2EVys2Vs

Wait, was that supposed to be subtle? Not that guy but the moment he opened his mouth during your first meeting with him, I got a serious this dude is definitely Claude's dad or related to him vibe. HelI I thought Claude would confirm it during the scene itself but he never did.

It's not confirmed but it can be assumed since the last DLC lists new recruitable characters and story as one of the features.

He's a voice actor that has been employed by Nintendo. He's not going to jeopardize whatever relationship he has with them by getting the fantasy character he portrays involved with real-world politics.

Even if it was okay by Nintendo, it's literally easier just to say 'no' than to go through the hoops. only to still have it potentially bite you in the ass.

I'm just retarded, so probably not.
I honestly should have realized it was his dad when he came leading a bunch of Almyran soldiers, especially since I had already guessed Claude was Almyran long before that

Yea Forums's retardation never ceases to baffle me

Where's the second Stride battalion?

Give me even one possible downside to using only riders and flyers
They are so fucking busted, why is there FE4 Canto in a game with tiny fucking maps
Why can you mount or dismount and then move on the same turn
Why do Sylvain and Bernadetta double everyone despite Paladins apparently having -10% Spd growth
Why are like 2/3 of the master classes mounted

Attached: HIL-DA.jpg (1000x950, 81K)

>Bernadetta
>Paladin
bro?

This isn't actually in the game, is it?

Attached: gumball cringe.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

How low is your IQ

Attached: 1562458247271.png (908x763, 1.31M)

No its from the twitter of the voice actor.

Budding talent in riding, why not, she got Pass and she kicks Ass
Making her a Bow Knight later

Same except for Shamir at 93% and she failed TWICE. No S-rank dick for her.

>Why are like 2/3 of the master classes mounted
This is like the one thing that makes me REALLY mad, like what the fuck. Hoping DLC adds additional classes.

Fun fact, different mics with different sound qualities will afdect how your voice sounds on recording

The difference can be fucking baffling, i remember recording myself and thinking i sound, you know, whatever. But when i went to a voiceover workshop, they had some legit equipment there and wow i sounded different hearing myself with higher quality stuff

>and offered the land up to be governed directly by the new kingdom.
Noblewomen ceding their lands to me as a gift is literally my fetish Jesus Christ

Attached: 13a.png (1053x1090, 464K)

I'd say around RD for now, but I haven't done the Golden Queers and the Church route yet.

Attached: ferankings.jpg (1216x1704, 813K)

I have no problem using mounted classes, the problem is that if you didn't have the foresight to train riding on everyone you're basically fucked

Echoes has brainfuckingly terrible gameplay, I cannot fathom how you enjoy it more than most other FE games
But Sacred Stones is a best I agree

Is there any good reason to leave a unit as a sniper instead of going for bow knight?
And which of the pre-promotes are worth using? I'm after the time skip for blue lions and the only ones who seem really useful are Gilbert and Catherine.

I didn't and was basically fine. I spent 1-2 chapters stuck on the advanced tier but it really didn't matter

Sniper's exclusive ability is Hunter's Volley which basically turns any bow into a 2-5 range brave bow

>Being Transphobic
And people say the LGBT movement is no longer needed. Can't believe someone working for Nintendo is a open bigot.

Mounted is the best possible option for every character excluding maybe Felix and Catherine
There are no downsides

For prepromotes, Shamir and Catherine are both pretty great. Catherine more if you don't have Felix since Felix outclasses her. Seteth is great if you don't already have a flyer and he's pretty good even if you do.

I've found it, the most pleb taste

Is Felix without a battalion worth it?

Yeah he's a monster of a unit

Very
Felix is one of the best units in the game

Early game yes, but later on there are battalions that give a higher phy atk bonus.

The Great Knight seems fairly useless to me. Slow as molasses, and the Wyvern is close enough in bulk to be a better Choice even if you want a bulky mounted unit. Even staying Paladin borders om preferable.

Once you get Battalions with +5 Phys Attack his skill gets outdated, but until then keep him with no battalions.

stairs and forest like terrain hinders them so hard. Had to learn that the hard way in BE

But he's one of my best characters since I gave him a dragon.

Attached: 76025171_p0.png (650x1170, 839K)

Stop bullying female Byleth

Attached: f6d13fab45a7d2f6d1bdb269ecf496e2.jpg (1526x2048, 311K)

Byleth turns back time to orgasm again and again.

I thought that was easy, The bow knights all did 0x2 to my edelgard, so I just baited them one at a time and dogpiled them as they came

Byleth turned back time to experience every route.
The DLC route is the result of all that.

Wyvern Rider Cyril Growths
HP 85
Str 50
Mag 30
Dex 55
Spd 60
Luck 50
Def 35
Res 30
Cha 40
His growths are fine and he can very quickly reclass to Wyvern.

>"DON'T MURDER ME, AAAAAAAAAAH"
>"Hmm, I am intrigued"
>Felix and Bernadetta have reached C Support

Attached: 1562639521959.png (470x556, 236K)

People keep saying this, but he functions just fine in a lot of classes. Wyvern Lord has been especially great for him because it patches up his average strength, factoring in Aptitude of course, and give him a 70% chance to get speed.

Why play so safe when you know which enemy is going to attack who

You forgot the part where bern's mental disorder gives her a disable skill

Attached: 1559762497339.jpg (372x433, 115K)

Three Houses is unironically GOTY
Edelgard did nothing wrong

I actually didn't notice the meme arrows until I finished BE route.

Is there any characters you focus on skill levels that aren't their natural fit?
I tend to have Raphael grind his sword level to A early so he can go Swordmaster and somewhat salvage his speed growth(from 15% to 35%). Picking up Vantage on the way as a Merc is neat.

P-please help me Professor!

Attached: dumb whore.png (1684x1920, 385K)

This makes edelgard's route cannon as you can't turn back time after

dumb clown

Is there any footage of the Mercedes and Caspar paralogue? I missed out by not getting Caspar, and I hear it's pretty important storywise

Nosferatu does decent damage considering it can double while combat arts can't. Then there's the possibility of giving training reason and giving her better offensive magic, so I don't think Forzen Lance is worth it unless you change her to a class that can't use magic.

I grinded byleth's axe to B+ so I can give him wrath.
He gets vantage with guaranteed crit and one shots everyone on enemy turn with that counterattack gambit

I also picked up Axe C for bernedetta so she gets deathblow for her brave bow

I just saw the Astra animation and that was pretty dope, are there any other combat arts that have completely unique animations?

I recruited all the students but I Lorenz is missing from my roster post time skip. Does anyone know what happened to him? Playjng Blue Lions. Also, it’s really nice having all the students post time skip, the place would probably be a bit depressing and empty without them.

I hope you're ready to kill him. He's a mandatory fight.

He joins the Empire since Edelgard threatened his family, you only save him on Deer or Empire routes.

I spared him on my BL playthrough, I don't know what you're on about. But I did recruit him before the timeskip.

pretty sure you can still spare him and have him join after you defeat him in battle if your support is high enough or something

You can't take a cert exam with less than a 30% chance to pass.

I'm kinda sad that she wasn't around for long. I fucking love her design. Also wanted to kill her myself for killing my dad.

I want to pound that clussy!

Yeah, how she died was kinda bs.

Why is Kronya of all people in Heroes? Seems like a really weird pick. She gets like 5 minutes of screen time in the whole game, unless she comes back later on in a different route or something

To get waifu-fags to roll for her.
Obviously user.

Agreed. Though in my case it was more an increasing desire to hate-fuck her due to my anger and arousal mixing into one character

Thanks.

Reminder that his skill works with 0 battalion endurance so you should at least get some battalion with stats and never replenish it

How the hell do you get his support high enough? You can't give him gifts or anything, can you?

You can definitely give Lorenz gifts

I never thought about that. But doesn’t the batallion withdraw after reaching 0 endurance?

>redeemed dimitri
best FE lord, change my mind

Go to mcdonalds with him and give gifts, I got him to B support pre timeskip.

I can't, you are absolutely right.

Attached: 1564867632915.jpg (563x900, 119K)

This is not even remotely the voice I imagined this character would have based on their design. It's so high-pitched and nasally.

Boys I need help, I’m on the last BL chapter and basically everyone is getting fucked. Gimme a strategy so no one gets rimmed

Attached: 3365350C-C546-4B1A-B606-9D95388CCBD3.jpg (1050x591, 41K)

Dimitri is the coolest Lord and it isn't even close

Attached: ec2.jpg (740x960, 102K)

But battalions don't give any bonus when they're out of endurance

Its not the mounts that get me as much as the fact that nearly every horse mount has fucking lances as a weapon requirement.

Focus everyone on one side and pray the boss misses twice.

He also gets the best looking final lord class upgrade.

Try to kill the guy with the 1hp spell on the right first, that will get rid of some ennemies right away

i honest to god think he's tied with sigurd for me now.

The director stated that story dlc won't be postgame or main story. Maybe more on 4 Saints/10 Elites/Slithers?

>There are no downsides
Fists are broken and mounted cant use fists. Anyone who can be a warmaster should.

How is Sigurd even close to Dimitri? I mean, Genealogy is fantastic, and Sigurd is cool, but Three Houses blows it out of the water in terms of storytelling, character depth, and writing

Part 1
White Clouds

Lone Moon

Can Byleth be a good everything? I want to punch.

>if I find out Normal mode allows infinite grinding
It does

oh sorry i thought you were talkimg about seteth
pls no bully i have a pretty high fever rn and thinking is hard

I like the tragic noble hero kind of character Sigurd has in him, and his supports with others are god tier.

Attached: 1560445429805.png (223x347, 7K)

You can give Seteth gifts too

Part 2
Azure Moon

What's so good about Sacred Stones? I'm playing through it right now. I'm about halfway through and, while I'm enjoying it, I don't see why you'd put it so high above any other FE game.

absolutely. pic related is my punchleth against the final boss of church route. shitty quality because I was too lazy to screenshot and upload

Attached: punchleth.jpg (1064x2048, 367K)

Crimson Flower*

For me it's Claude.

Verdant Wind**

fuck me then thank u

So Ive been using Petra with gauntlets becuase I though tit would be fun to have a female doing it instead of a male. She is godlike btw.
Got to advanced classes now though and unsure what to make her.
Should I go with Swordmaster for Astra procs or Assassin for Lethality?

Attached: Shingin Finger.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

assassin for sure, her costume is way cooler

Good day Yea Forums, nothing to report!

Attached: gatekeeper.jpg (247x250, 9K)

lowkey best bro

One of the best generic npcs in any game.

Thank you based doorkeeper
This man is the very definition of loyalty and dedication

Whats the quickest way to recruit more characters? Is it even necessary? I'm literally at the beginning of Chapter 7 and only have fucking Cyril. I don't even know which characters are worth recruiting

>Recognizes you even after your turn super saiyan
>Is glad both of you survived the time skip so he can keep greeting you
>Tries to talk you out of attacking a fort considered impregnable on the grounds that it's basically suicide
Why is the nameless NPC one of the best NPCs in the game?

1.Farm flowers for support ranks
2.Level relevant skills with faculty training
3.????
4.Recruit them

Grab Lysethia, Felix, Petra, Leonie, and Mercades. Your on chapter 7, so maybe not all of them. Prioritize Lysethia, then Felix if you can.

>can't drain all his healthbars in one turn after breaking every shield and stunning him
Get good faggot, I did this shit blind

How the fuck do I grow weeds? I've had this supply run quest for months now and I've planted all sorts of seeds and can't grow them.

I'm doing the blue lions route so I already have Mercedes and Felix. I'll definitely grab Lysethia though thanks. When is the last chance to recruit?

That fucker was legitmately way harder than the final boss.

Chapter 11

If you're doing Blue Lions, make sure you grab Caspar. He unlocks a paralogue with Mercedes in the timeskip that is pretty important for story

2/22

Arigato anons

>was thinking of getting caspar
>forgot to pick him up
How much am I missing by not getting him? I'm kind of upset knowing that he had a unique interaction with blue lions now, and that I'm still short a proper brawler.

>used that mission to grind exp for Caspar
>Caspar killed like 3 units, generally did fuck all, but still became the MVP

He's complete

Attached: 1564974558152.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

You find out who the Death Knight really is, and get a really great scene with one of your students.

>Big ballroom animation
>Can only put in the three house leaders because they're the only three students who can't be killed prior to the ball
>no chance to dance with or atleast see any of your other students dancing or goofing around
What the fuck were they thinking?

>Busted my ass for three days but finally recruited all the students into my house so I don't have to kill any of them
I came here to be the best teacher ever and that's what I'm going to do.

Attached: 1508862247781.jpg (1600x1000, 204K)

I figured it was Jeritza
Is the scene still available if I have both Caspar and Mercedes on other routes or is it Blue Lions exclusive?

Yeah, but who is Jeritza? The paralogue is available on any route except for Edelgard's I'm pretty sure.

The church route is considered separate from Edelgard's, right? I might try and get it on that one since I imagine you'll be based on the Black Eagles class and already have Caspar.

Yeah, church is separate

>Part 1 I get decent stats, only Ingrid gets fucked
>Part 2 I almost always get two stat increases per level up
The RNG God giveth, the RNG God taketh.

Kek, can you post your mc’s stats?

Yo, what the fuck?

In NG+ you get alt costumes for the lords. Dimitri's is a Venom Snake ponytail.

Nice, what does Claude and Edelgard get?

She's not even a character you roll for though

I haven't seen theirs, but I heard Edelgard puts her hair down.

Return lost items, buy gifts at the merchant each month, farm flowers, eat lunch with them to get C or preferably B support. Additionally you have to level up your relevant skills, general rule is E+ if B support, D+ if C support, and C+ if no support, but this did not always seem to hold for me. Finally, Ferdinand and Caspar cannot get B support before timeskip, so you HAVE to get Heavy Armor and Gauntlets to D+

False. You get two more weeks in the following month right?

>He didnt get Lysithea

Lol sucks to be you.

Attached: IMG_20190805_114955.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>mages have 4 move all the way to master classes
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Attached: 1564958416166.jpg (500x281, 26K)

Just use stride lol.

Edelgard get a side tail like this and Claude gets dreads

Attached: VIfPGgf.png (800x1000, 640K)

>the virgin flame emperor
Ayy lmao

Attached: EMB.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

>had great knight in last map in BE
>lagged behind and did nothing
what a fucking useless class
My bow knights and wyvern lords did all the heavy lifting

THE CHAD NEMESIS

Attached: 1564853785596.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

My raphael is a fistfucker, he can aggro the entire map on himself and still win.

>102 atk
>60 AS
Holy fucking shit.

fine isnt enough for someone you have to handhold for a dozen maps

>Dimitri map in BE route
>Everyone's pretty wounded
>Heal some of them up
>Accidentally send Hubert to attack him on 1 range magic
>He misses and Hubert get annihilated
>Get pissed off so I send Edelgard to tank him
>He uses atrocity and now I half to restart
I already used all my divine pulses because Sylvain is a dick and Ingrid was a bitch to kill with her sky high avoidance

This is better than

>102 atk
>68 crit
Holy hell

Is she compensating for something with that?

Attached: 1564998661722.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

You're a shitter or your units are underleveled

Excluding the beasts, is he the most powerful enemy in the game?

>he didn't make Annie a warrior
pleb

What does that have to do with Felix

Because the writers this time actually had brains

If you've got a cavalry that can take a hit or two, rush the black mage to the right with the 1 HP spell as fast as possible. He is probably the most dangerous thing on the entire map

>Ferdinand and Caspar cannot get B support before timeskip, so you HAVE to get Heavy Armor and Gauntlets to D+
I was wondering why I couldn't get Ferdinand yet despite his B rank basically being opened

From what I've seen, levels are very very seeded. I've gone out of my way to limit using Lysithea on maps due to shit level up RNG for the whole map.

Attached: EBFnUroVAAArhpD.png (700x613, 577K)

The last few maps in BE all have 2cost movement everywhere, so being mounted is kind of pointless.

needs more baneposting

Ingrid isn't on that map - or did you not kill her the chapter beforehand

bow knights were good in the last map since they can outrange the dolls and can basically kite them while taking 0 damage

This reduces the final score by 2.

Attached: IMG_20190805_121008.jpg (3264x1840, 1.64M)

>goes from a dorky looking kid to being super cute
Never expected that.

literally unplayable

>dorky

Attached: 1407380720011.jpg (535x464, 175K)

I'm ill myself, get well soon user

>dorky looking kid
You take that back or I'll kick your ass

She never appeared in the map with Felix. Did I do something wrong?

Unless you had an extra bow knight along with bernie, that sounds slow as hell.

>Not having a team entirely composed of fliers and bow knights
Step it up senpai, gotta go fast or gotta be dead.

>didn't recruit Felix
Ahh, I see

Annette!
Recruiting Annette to the Black Eagles!
Forcing her to fight and kill Mercedes and Gilbert!
Offering to sleep with her to make her feel better afterwards!
Telling her off and calling her a monster that betrayed her friends and family!
Listening to her cry!
Giving her a rope to hang herself with!
Annette!

Attached: 1564973415727.jpg (2559x2880, 3.36M)

>Dimitri
>Tits man
>Claude
>Ass man
Who was in the right?

Definitely.

>sensei has big tiddy and big booty
Both are right.

Claude most definitely

Attached: +_5f861fb6e63f7690a8541229e8079389.jpg (1000x1000, 466K)

anyone know how to unlock holy tomb in new game+ from amiibo gazebo? my friends could get in early on but the prompt still wont appear for me

this is more contrived than sad or aggravating
>lol my teacher taught for the empire house and i sure do love that teacher so im gonna abandon my kingdom and everyone i know and love and actively fight against it

How much dialogue is there from making people kill their family and friends? That's really heartbreaking

But all of Dimitri's marriage partners have bog booty.

Just look at her and her dumb hair style. She looks like someone you'd bully for being such a nerd.

Attached: Annette.png (1200x1200, 736K)

Not even necessary with based Stride and Lindhardt
>pic has church route spoil sort of

Attached: 1537447624747.jpg (1280x720, 295K)

>bog booty

youtube.com/watch?v=trGYeJ0M-BA

Attached: bogs bonny.jpg (698x672, 26K)

Is this the strongest final boss in FE history? Seems he could take on every single other boss combined assuming he kills the fire dragon first

She is a nerd but she's also the most precious girl in all of Fodlan.

Those hair loops are cute. Why would you diss them?

Attached: 1564926197828.jpg (886x1200, 100K)

Attached: 56e15f04dd0e4c75a2c3e577e94221s0c8c9a392d_hq.jpg (329x399, 44K)

Attached: 1564469998907m2.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

What would you do in this situation?

Attached: 1564928347118.jpg (1116x628, 86K)

I don't mind her patterned stocking as much as I did when her design got announced. I guess her design kinda grew on me. She actually looks good with Mint green hair and green eyes

Attached: sensei.jpg (659x1200, 333K)

Annette is so precious

Needs a vaginal inspection before joining.

Attached: 1563192603154.png (280x304, 167K)

Byleth probably has both

Attached: bylass concept.png (518x720, 292K)

Why does Jeralt let her dress with that shitty patterned tights?

Attached: 1564809723284.png (680x960, 639K)

I saw that option on the journal in Byleth's room, but it's greyed out. How do you make it available in NG+?

Attached: 1564809891476.jpg (1000x1000, 93K)

Attached: 1564873011563.png (512x512, 117K)

What is this expression meant to convey?

Is he guaranteed to crit against Edelgard or something?

Attached: Boarman.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

>can't stand Edelgard
>but have to play Black Eagles soon since I'm done with the other routes
bros.........

Isn't he voiced by Yuri Lowenthal?
Agreed tho, best bro npc ever. One of the only people in the game I didn't skip so I could hear him talk

>You can't fuck Fleche
fuck this game

Dumb murdering brother-syndroke thot

Alright bud, google and yandex gave me nothing. Source please

Maybe Jeralt is also an autist who don't know how clothes work. Byleth didn't have friends to tell her how to dress properly either because she's surrounded with people who are blade for hire majority of her life

Attached: fe718.jpg (1028x1001, 84K)

I prefer to think that they went to the tomb with you and got redpilled when they saw the immaculate one

>What is happening
>A student shouldn't do this with a professor
>Daddy never taught me this
>I need an adult

>people suddenly like Annette now
What happened

Use saucenao

He crit her too in my run.

>suddenly
Annette chads were always here, we just hid while the waifu wars between lesser girls raged on.

I can't even tell who this is

did you cheese the boss with stride + warp?

Ok what how?

>That hit AS avoid and atk
HOLY SMOKES

Wasn't she the least popular girl on twitter or something

I have a hard time believing that is possible

>the flashback in the BL route shows that she didn't even stop to thank Dimitri for the dagger
>she doesn't even remember that event until Dimitri returns the dagger to her before the final battle, despite it being very important memory for him
>"Oh, I remember now! You gave it to me that day!"

Damn, bitch, at least TRY to be somewhat kind.

Attached: 1473618092689.jpg (492x388, 39K)

It's femleth after super saiyan mode. Considering there's a rumored summer costume DLC some artists are drawing her in a bikini

Attached: femlyth34.jpg (1480x1042, 227K)

Imagine wanting silly memes from one of the voice actors and people are enjoying such silly thing just to suddenly have an autistic tranny wanting him to talk about degenerate rights

ok incel

Yeah
>clear the intro room and move near the door
>petra gets warped into the chest room
>turn 2, clear the swordmaster, archer and the one mage guarding the stairs with any unit
>stride+warp byleth to attack edelguard
>battalion vantage procs on edelguard's counterattack
Church route is so fucking easy

Its literally on panda user...

Femleth in Sothis' outfit would literally make Rhea flood in her panties

isn't it character design 101 to make sure a character is recognizable even if they are wearing something different? especially when the character in question goes fucking super saiyan

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: mercie.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

I'm too much of a minmaxing autist to waste exp like that

Mercedes definitely.

I've been too busy archiving to look at new galleries, thanks though.

Attached: 1548712930651.png (1000x1455, 1.03M)

Mercedes.

What's happening? Here,m

she's kind to sensei's dick

That's what aux battles are for
Too many opportunities to grind (even on hard mode) that you should be looking to minimize the pain of mission maps. It's more fun, too.

>What makes trans people existing a big no-no to say
that's not the same thing. trans "rights" is probably a bigger issue than just them existing. it's the same with gay rights. let's say they want to marry but the law doesn't allow it. that's obviously a political issue.

to be honest i'mnot even sure what they want. protection from the law? so trannies can't get fired for being trans?

Oh boy, just wait for the Dimitris death on Edelgards route. She literally goes SEETHING, OBSESSED, COPE before chopping his head off.

Maybe it's the art style or it's a lot harder to recognize since she's not wearing her default pic and her hair is always down. Dimitri and Seteth being there made it easier for me to recognize and it can't be Rhea or Flayn because of the hairstyle

Attached: 1564978273007.jpg (644x960, 101K)

Her face in that pic looks nothing like it does in game. It doesn't even have Byleth's characteristic deadpan glare.

>why do you keep starting wars
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T EVERYONE SURRENDER TO ME, I AM FREEING PEOPLE FROM THE CHURCH'S TYRANNY BY CONQUERING THEM
I genuinely felt like the villain there.

Go to the journal and select their war outfit, and then the hair option becomes available, it's only for the timeskip designs.

see

>Son, did you put the ring I gave you to good purpose? Where is your lovely wife? I want grandkids soon
>Sorry dad, I married my imaginary friend

Is Byleth the biggest loser?

Attached: EBLiBbqUEAEC3Wi.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

>unironically siding with the lizard people secretly controlling society
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

can't decide if i should get this game or not.
just worried since i haven't finished the last few games i played.
although none of them were srpgs, and srpgs are probably my favorite genre.

How do you even get her S support? Both times I completed the game her option was greyed out.

by greyed out, do you mean the ??? option when you visit geralt's grave?

You just pick it.

Rush the Heavy Armor Cavalry unit asap if you're doing armor.
Or slap the +2 movement ring on them.
It's the only way to make them useful, unless it's a choke point map then they are the best walls ever.
>NO DAMAGE
>NO DAMAGE
>NO DAMAGE
>NO DAMAGE

>Guys, I think there is something weird about the oranges the merchants brought in...

Attached: 1564927173045.jpg (680x383, 85K)

r/ whooooosh retard thats not what she meant

>trade one tyrant in for another
At least lizard woman has big breasts and a huge ass.

Attached: 1564837358469.png (1254x2148, 3M)

>Notecard's "Closest Ally" will be their end pair
Holy fuck why didn't I think of that! Thanks user, that removed some of the mystery.
My BL route had some unexpected "wtf they shouldn't be married" moments, so now I know what to look for.

Attached: 392309590135.gif (480x320, 1.7M)

I was shitposting but her actual response was equally as retarded and massively hypocritical. Just because she believes she's right doesn't magically make everything better.

Yikes

Attached: byleth worried.jpg (376x382, 57K)

Is there video of this paralogue and scene?

Shit, I missed this, what did you need to do to unlock this?

At least Rhea realized she fucked up big time in the end and wanted to make up for it. I mean, I sort of don't even blame her for it. She just wanted to see her mother again.

Have both Caspar and Mercedes to unlock a paralogue

>implying all-out war is the only way to get rid of the bad dragon
If Edelgards gorilla brain could fathom any other opton than ME STRONK ME SMASH CHURCH the entire plot wouldn't be happening

Magic > Armor of any kind

So does getting someone to B support make them insta-join your house?
Why does it feel like sometimes it does, but othertimes it still takes a while?

Depends on your stats, you still need the stat requirements. At support B, it's 15 of the required stat and D rank of the required skill.

>Sorry, dad, I married a lolibaba goddess
Nice.

I got Marianne to B support 3 months before the timeskip on my BL run and she never joined, she also never showed up again.

It makes it possible for them to join with a random event.
Otherwise it just lowers the requirements.

What does that have to do with Felix not having a battalion

She makes a very good point...

Attached: 1564893538218.jpg (1280x2880, 1.97M)

>DLC expansion April 2020
>"New characters and an expanded story"

Lets hope she gets more screen time and plot.
I'd personally love to see a "Dark Route"

>Not recruiting Leonie every route

Attached: Angry Leonie.jpg (337x337, 46K)

>if she joins Eagles, she goes "lmao church evil maybe they kill jerlat"

I honestly can't tell what they're going for with Bernie.

She's too comical for her issues to be treated entirely seriously.
She's too extreme for her to be endearing like Futaba.
But there's very clearly actual issues she has with family, introduced quite early so she's not meant to be just comical.

I get that a mix of the three is possible, but she just seems unfocused as a concept.

Everyone is retarded when they join the Eagles, it's nothing new.

PFFFT... those are inflated numbers
His 4 elites are compensating for him
Once you kill all of them his stats are only just super really good! So ha!

Why did Gilbert never fuck his own daughter?

Attached: 1564848008249.jpg (1276x1432, 700K)

Enough user.
Enough.

Attached: smile.gif (200x112, 395K)

>shut up and let me invade you

Attached: 1564966441071.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

That's what we're trying to find out you dumb nigger.

>doesn't come with you on BE route, stays loyal to the church
>get's replaced with his twin brother

If there was ever a reason to call BE's route the worst...

>literally NO U
And people defend this cunt

Attached: 1474133080160.jpg (161x170, 8K)

>literally no u
How can anyone defend this retard?

>Seething sublet
youtube.com/watch?v=1X3ua68IAUk&t=0s

Attached: growhan.jpg (634x312, 22K)

>sensei-less PUNISHED Dimitri is somehow more coherent than Edelgard even with sensei's babysitting

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T JUST RETAKE THE LANDS THAT I INVADED! YOU'RE PROLONGING THE WAR!

What did she mean by this?

Attached: soygarde.png (512x512, 204K)

a fucking ton actually
>kill Rodriguez with felix
>dmitri gets mad while I nothing personnel his ass

Bout to hit Chapter 11 of Beagles and im having second thoughts about what route I want. I was going to go Edelgard since she is a beast on my play-through and so is Hubert, but now I kinda want to see whats on the church route instead.

>Mace made up of a million dildos

What did she mean by this?

Bros, I don't know if I can keep playing like this.

I don't want to kill the fucking students. This is pretty fucked. I honestly want to reboot my game and try to save everyone. Is saving everyone hard?

Which one was more kino?

Attached: 1564800424935.jpg (1440x1620, 272K)

Dimitri should fucking calm down

Attached: IMG_20190805_121712.jpg (1536x2048, 322K)

Dimitri's is more emotional, but executing Edelgard while she tries one last chance at romancing sensei is the best.

you marrying Edelgard

>those skills
What the fuck are you even doing user?

>If you kill your enemies, they win

just kill your students man, the bitch released a manifesto or something

>dis bitch literally has no come back
>continues to shit on Diamond Dog Dimitri who just wants to understand
>"REEEE I JUST NEED TO RID THE WORLD OF THE CHURCH, ALSO CRESTS REEEE"

Griffith needs to chill.

Dimitri's is the toppest of kino, nothing can beat it.

Dimitri stabbing Edelcunt while she throws his gifted dagger and smiles is kino as fuck.

Attached: 1564375411373.jpg (306x328, 36K)

Just because the game wishy washy you by having all routes having the same resolution doesn't mean she wasn't right

Attached: 1564931940009.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

NG+ makes it much easier.
But user, it's kino as fuck for the writers to have planned out specific dialogues for best buds murdering eachother

Attached: The_One_Eyed_Lion_Boogeyman.jpg (1945x2571, 832K)

I don't understand this meme, RD sucks as an entry.

Three houses is great but it desperately needs a lunatic mode. The only challenging maps I played were some of the paralogues and the final chapter of the blue lion route so far.

So is there no "real" story like Revelation was in Fates?

Attached: punishedike.png (288x160, 49K)

We can sacrifice Edelgard then.

No canon route yet
You can bet your ass there will be a perfect golden route as DLC

>That filename
I like how Adrestians were actually making him a sort of Boogeyman

And what gives her the right to decide what to change? Because she's got a shitty childhood?

This is the equivalent of getting bullied, bringing a gun to school to shoot up all the bullies and a dozen other innocent bystanders, and then screeching why people aren't on her side and that she's doing this to stop bullying.

Nope, and that's a good thing.

That said, golden route would be literally slapping Rhea and Edelgard upside the head and calling them retarded while you fuck the freeloading dragon goddess loli

It doesn't seem like it was written that way.
Which ever route you play feels changed simply because Byleth was there to influence things. Even Edelgard isn't as crazy (still crazy) in her own route.
Most likely though when the 2020 April DLC drops that says it'll have new characters and more story lines, that's probably gonna include the """""real""""" story.

How does the S support work ? If you have multiple available you choose one or it defaults to the one with more support points after the war ends ?

Attached: 1520514239120.jpg (619x619, 51K)

Attached: 1564490255922.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

Thanks user

kek
Also, if you're A ranking your friends make sure to check in their Roster Notecard under "closest allies" to see who might end up pairing with them post-game scene.
But be warned, some characters WON'T pair up. And no, there isn't a comprehensive list yet to who can or cannot have life long adventures together or who will or will not marry.

Attached: 1564928769581.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

ayyy my dude
i'm doing the reverse. recruited mercedes just to see her reaction to killing annette.

20 and C at C support
15 and D at B support

D+ is enough at C support but with B support available (even if timegated). Only way to get Caspar and Ferdinand

How sad, but I agree with other user that it’s also contrived. It does make me regret recruiting all students though.

It was a missclick user.

Caspar and Ferdinand wont join through just Support?

Just recruit as many students as you can in BL route since it gets the happiest ending

I honestly think he might be he crit her in all 3 battles on my run including flame emperor.

They can at C rank but you need C rank Fist is doable but also C rank Heavy armor which is garbage. Their B support is timegated until Timeskip. So the easiest way to get then is to get their C support and get enough points so B becomes available and then raise their required skills to D+

Ah, i didnt get what you meant by timegated.
Makes sense, thanks user.

C rank heavy gives you -3 weight which can be nice

>endearing
>Futaba
Pick one and only one

Before the Holy Tomb, just choose to staying in the church over joining Edelgard.
She will leave your party and become your enemy after the Holy Tomb.

That's just not necessary on Byleth though.

I'd try out great knight byleth and watch him aggro all the red lines

That's also not necessary. I already do that in his default class.

I never checked, what does weight do in this game? Is it the same as PoR?

Reduces AS by Weight - (STR/5)